Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Stonehunt (open for Lightwings) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Stonehunt (open for Lightwings) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Stonehunt (open for Lightwings)

5 posters

Go down

Stonehunt (open for Lightwings) Empty Stonehunt (open for Lightwings)

Post by Rhafala Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:50 am

Being a vulcan had been Rhafala's lifelong ambition - her father had been a vulcan, and his father had, too. It was kind of a family tradition, and, while it was usually handed from father to son, Kunzra had ignored that stipulation, and taught his daughter all that he knew of forging. As such, Rhafala was somewhat more...proud of her smithing than some others. She insisted on having the best ores, the best tools, and would personally source and oversee the acquiring of such.

This went some way to explain why, right now, Rhafala was digging up a patch of dirt. Not just any dirt, oh no, for she was sure there was good ore here. Somewhere - at least, she had some information telling her so. The digging had been messy, and her bright feather-scales were muddy and messed up, but she didn't care. You didn't work a forge all day and remain pristine, after all. What she did care about was her lack of luck in finding anything. Sitting back on her haunches, at the edge of the hole, Rhafala narrowed her eyes and grumbled. If her sources had been lying to her...Oh, she would be beyond angry.
Rhafala
Rhafala

Female Leo Dragon

http://griffomancer.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Stonehunt (open for Lightwings) Empty Re: Stonehunt (open for Lightwings)

Post by Hyruu Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:57 pm

((Just so you know I'm going to use another character of mine, just too lazy to change account ^^ His profile is in my signature))

Aakesh was flying in the sky as he spotted another Lightwing digging in the dirt. It wasn't every day that he was seeing someone dig like this, so the young dragon wondered what this other dragon was up to. Maybe she was searching for something? Now that he was thinking about it, it maybe was the time to make a pause. The four-winged dragon landed near Rhafala, looking at her with an interested expression.
"Hey there! What are you doing there?" he asked, tilting his head.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Devi Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:45 am

Luckily Devi wasn't that busy today, so he decided to find Aakesh, no doubt he was flying around feeling bored. Flying overhead only a few minutes after Aakesh landed, he scanned the ground and the air for anything. Smiling and sighing thankfully he spotted him, swooping down he landed close by and called out "Heya Aakesh what you up too?" turning his head towards Rhafala he was surprised to see her, normally the vulcans stayed clear from the rest of the tribe. "Hey Rhafala, hope I'm not disturbing anything"
Devi
Devi
LightWing King
LightWing King

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhafala Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:24 am

A voice caught her attention, dragging the vulcan from dark thoughts. Honestly, she hadn't expected anyone to bother her, hadn't wanted anyone to bother her, but she didn't snap at the young Lightwing who had landed nearby. For starters, he hadn't bounced all over her, he wasn't screeching in her ears, and he wasn't tugging on her feather-scales. Besides, curiosity wasn't a sin, and he might know where she should be looking. It was a long shot, but she'd be willing to take it.
"I'm looking for ore - I was told there was a good deposit here. I am beginning to think my informant lied," she said, her voice becoming a growl on the word 'informant'. Her anger was directed at that someone, not the dragon before her, and it was obvious. Yes, Rhafala had a short fuse, but she wasn't going to take it out on a kid.

Wingbeats, and Rhafala blinked bright blue eyes at the golden form of the tribe-leader. She wasn't one to be impressed by ranks and titles, but neither was she stupid. The vulcan wouldn't offer disrespect for the sake of it, just neither would she bow and scrape. At least now she knew the youngster was called Aakesh. She didn't make a habit of learning names, lest of all those of children, so this saved her the chore of asking.
"Not at all. I am simply seeking new materials," she replied, looking back down the hole. It was rather deep, really. She hadn't realised she had dug that far. "I'll fill it back in, once I'm done looking," she added, convinced this was why Devi had approached. Why else would the tribe leader bother with a vulcan? It wasn't like her kind were known to be sociable.
Rhafala
Rhafala

Female Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guryon Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:56 am

((Hmm should I join this with my vulcan?)
Guryon
Guryon
God of Tsunamis and the Ocean
God of Tsunamis and the Ocean

Male Pisces Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhafala Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:02 am

((I'd be happy for you to join, if everyone else is okay with that))
Rhafala
Rhafala

Female Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:43 pm

((Sure, do))

Aakesh tilted his head, seeming to think for a few second about the answer the dragoness gave him.
"Ore ? I don't really know where to find those to be honest... That's not the kind of thing you can see from the sky." he replied.
The young dragon got a wide smile as Devi landed next to him.
"Devi ! Did you finish your boring work yet ? Does that mean we can do something today ?" he asked, his eyes full of hoped. "And I was simply training my speed with Hyruu. He should be there in a minute... oh, he's already here actually." he added.
And indeed another dragon appeared in the sky, engaging a landing once he noticed the three other dragons there. However the landing was pretty rough, and judging by his look it was obvious he was exhausted.
"Not bad Hyruu ! This time you're only half a minute late compared to me ! That beats your previous record by about that much !" Aakesh complimented him.
But Hyruu didn't answer immediately, too busy trying to catch his breath, heavily panting.
"Hey... Devi... And... Hey... there..." he tried to greet the two dragons.
The grey dragon sat down, his breath slowly getting a bit more normal.
"I guess... I'm improving then ? Maybe... I'll manage to... catch up with you... if I don't die... from exhaustion before..." he tried to smile.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:39 pm

Devi raising his brow humorously he replied with a chuckle "Take it easy Hyruu I know my son can get a little carried away at times, I've done it myself" he laughed looking down to Aakesh nuzzling him followed with his paw. Looking back towards Rhafala he replied from her last comment "Don't worry about it, you can dig as many holes as you want don't have to fill them in, though maybe not too many... other wise the tribe will freak about large moles or something..." Shrugging slightly he smirked back towards Aakesh "Oh yeah... right we can do something if you want, any ideas?" waiting for him to answer, swaying his tail against the ground.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhafala Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:25 am

Rhafala rolled one shoulder in a shrug at Aakesh's words. It didn't matter much that he didn't know where to find the ores she needed - she hadn't expected him to. Not many dragons paid heed to rocks and such, considering it vulcan work. Which, in truth, it was. It would have just been much quicker and easier had Aakesh known anything. "No matter," she replied, "I shall simply have to keep looking.

Though...it didn't seem she would get a chance to move off and do her own thing just yet. Another dragon arrived, out of breath and making a mess of his landing. Rhafala clacked her beaked jaw once in a show of slight irritation, but didn't make any more show of it. For once, she was keeping a tight hold on her temper, due to the fact that Devi was here. Sure, she wasn't all that impressed by authority, but she knew that there would be problems if she kicked up a fuss here. Problems that would keep her from her craft. So she watched as the one named Hyruu recovered, letting the males talk while she considered edging away from the group and looking elsewhere.

She had just taken a step when Devi spoke, and the vulcan cocked her head to one side at the mention of giant moles. Ah, a joke. Well, she didn't have much of a sense of humour, and had already decided she'd fill the holes back in. "I won't dig too many," she finally said, arching her neck to peer at the hole she had already dug. "Maybe two more, and then I'll cut my loses and get back to the forge." Already she was missing the heat and the brightness of her workplace. Devi then turned his attention to Aakesh, leaving Rhafala hoping they'd leave soon, and go and do whatever they decided on. She wanted to get back to work!

((OOC - sorry it's so late. I was waiting to see if Guryon posted, and then life happened. D: ))
Rhafala
Rhafala

Female Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down