Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Shadow Among Light (Lightwings Open) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Shadow Among Light (Lightwings Open) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A Shadow Among Light (Lightwings Open)

+3
Hyruu
Sleenia
Devi
7 posters

Go down

A Shadow Among Light (Lightwings Open) Empty A Shadow Among Light (Lightwings Open)

Post by Devi Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:00 am

With the ever growing tension of hearing rumours about the nightwings, along with a possible traitor within the tribe made moral low, but with Devi keeping the peace things where looking up. In till reports where coming in from their scouts and the nightwings had sent an assassin to disrupt the Lightwings. Which could only mean one thing, that Devi was the target. Deciding not the reveal this to most of the tribe as it could only be a rumour and it would cause panic, so only his closest advisers where to know. Worried more about the tribe than himself he began to prepare for the worst but strengthened the defence of the palace as he wouldn't give up without a fight.

A few days later...

A guards body was found around the out borders, being recent the only conclusion is the assassin. Maybe the bringer of death got into trouble while slipping into their territory or this was a message to scare the tribe. Keeping this information exclusive was important as their could be someone hiding within the palace. Devi deciding to call a meeting between the high ranks of the tribe, including his advisers and trusted friends. They needed to find out where this assassin is and stop him before any more people die. Devi pacing around in the main chamber as he waited for those which he called upon, sighing he frowned as he knew he had to be careful with what was about to happen.

// Topic is open, so even if your not in the meeting you can rp noticing what was going on. Also I need someone to rp the assassin, this will be done as a NPC but you control him/her, I have an idea of how it will go. The following are invited to the meeting:

Bruno
Seyn
Hyruu
Lucian
Sleenia (if available)
Vale

If you really want to be in the meeting feel free to ask. //
Devi
Devi
LightWing King
LightWing King

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

A Shadow Among Light (Lightwings Open) Empty Re: A Shadow Among Light (Lightwings Open)

Post by Sleenia Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:58 am

*Sleenia was really worried about Devi, the tension and dark magic was disturbing her a bit more each moon and sun, She maintened the calm as she could, if she had a worried or sad expression she managed to hide from the others, trying to make them keep the guard up, but not stressing, knowing that stress and fear only block your mind, but at least, with discipline and acting calmly and with respect, sh gave some advices, and also spoke to the guards with diplomacy quite giving orders, but as a leader and not in a harsh way, her eyes and expression to the others were adable to the others fellows dragons, even if some rumour were whispering all around the land and over the end of their territory, it was something her people noticed that she looked to be more cold and very serious, even if while talking to her, her eyes were still kind and giving a warm feeling inside, she knew that the voice of fear and unconfortable situation in the reign should have taken down to don't look weak to the enemies, since the last events confirmed her bad feeling about something up...
Arriving at the base of the palace, she opened with a fast movement the wings, that caused a noise against the air and a light flash for a moment, before her jump and flap, studied, balanced and focused, to reach the higher places in that way, keeping flapping her wings shining at the light, her sinuous body entered easily in there and she landed with caution, only the claws made a barely heardable noise, she took a deep breath, now with a clear concerned look, and as she walked towards the room of the meeting, she avoided the look of the guards around, as she did with others, and just greeting with a little movement of her head, she looked at the entrance and steppen in, carefully, showing herself*

"Devi, my leader and king of the lightwings, I'm here for you, as you asked for" *she bowed while talking , even keeping a paw mid-air, then she looked up to him, her eyes with a lovely look while meeting his, but she knew that in this situation they needed to be formal, maybe...
so she continued
"what can I do for you?" she asked, even if she knew its look and felt the tension "...and...where are the others?" stepping closer she tried to keep calm and waited
Sleenia
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Female Posts : 499
Location : A very quiet and peacefull place touched by the sun

Back to top Go down

A Shadow Among Light (Lightwings Open) Empty Re: A Shadow Among Light (Lightwings Open)

Post by Hyruu Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:38 am

Hyruu arrived at the meeting, feeling nervous about the events. Everyone was nervous since rumors spread about a guard having been assassinated. Hyruu himself wasn't the most worried, having lived in the rogue territories for a good part of his life he knew how to stay vigilant. But even then, all this wasn't good. As he arrived, he saw both Devi and Sleenia looked rather tired. Of course they were, if assassin there was they would be the target...
"Hello, Devi. And hello, Sleenia." he simply greeted the leaders.

Seyn arrived right after, a serious look on his face. As a Guardian himself, he had been impacted by the recent events as well. The look on his face clearly indicated that if he ever crossed this assassin he would fry them alive - and quite literally.
"Devi, Sleenia." the older dragon bowed.

Aakesh was there since the beginning, looking a bit sad. His adoptive father was usually all too busy by his work, and this only added to his pressure. He didn't like seeing him like that. And Sleenia was also worrying as well. But he was mostly angry at himself. Why couldn't he do anything about that? This whole situation was difficult for him.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:20 pm

EDIT: ((Nevermind. I know it's not a nightwing. So, would you be OK with me RPing the assassin?))

((I can RP the assissin when he's needed. Are we confirming that he's a Nightwing? Because I can do a quick character bio in here once we know his motive/tribe.))

Vale generally didn't do a lot of charity work. She certainly didn't charge for her work, but she generally didn't do it without being asked.
However, with the news of a possible assassin-now confirmed-she'd been modifying the armor built for the leaders of the tribe, and she was delivering it during this meeting.
With both leaders being so much smaller than the large vulcan, it was a simple matter to carry the armor on her back-supported by large wings-towards the meeting. She was used to carrying items in a such a fashion, it was the easiest way. Most of the armor she built was for dragons half her size or smaller, which meant that they were relatively light to the sturdy vulcan, even carrying two sets as she was now wasn't much of an issue.
Vale stepped towards the meeting place, once again thankful that the trees were large enough for a dragon even of her size, and slid inside. Both leaders were here, as well as Hyruu-a well-respected tracker-and Seyn-a noble guardian. She shifted awkwardly, trying to avoid braining someone with the large stegosaurus-like spikes on her tail, and made her way forward to find a place to set the newly repaired and refurbished armor. Finding nowhere suitable, she turned her head to the two leaders, dipping it respectfully, before speaking. "Where do you want the armor?"
Of course, she wasn't only here to deliver the new protection tot he leaders. She had been invited to the meeting simply because of her status in the tribe and how long she'd been around, but Vale believed in efficiency and killing two birds with one stone as it were.
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

http://squidkid11.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Devi Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:23 pm

Sighing as he noticed Sleenia was the first to arrive, "Hey Sleenia.. Well.. you will soon find out basically I want some advise and to prepare" nodding slightly he replied "I'm sure their on the their way." Soon enough Hyruu and Seyn entered the room, smiling towards them he nodded towards them with a thankful look. "Ah Feel free to take a seat, I want everyone to be equal here... so feel free to talk to me like I'm just a normal guardian." As he finished talking he heard some noises coming from outside, raising his eye ridge towards the entrance he soon realized that it was indeed Vale carrying two sets of armor. Smiling and chuckling slightly "Anywhere will be fine, thanks. Though I don't think it would be a good idea to wear them all the time.." nodding in thanks he continued "Feel free to join us, thanks for the offer" sighing as he rested near to Aakesh "Well where just missing two... don't know where they have got too." nuzzling Aakesh with his paw as he didn't want him to feel sad.

// Well the assassin can be from what ever tribe we like, I chose nightwing due to the hostility //
Devi
Devi
LightWing King
LightWing King

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:22 pm

Bruno had arrived a bit late to the meeting. Why he did, he'd most likely blame it on the dragon that distracted him. He flew hurried most of the way there, but slowed down to a hurried walk as he approached the hall that connected with the meeting room. His breath had steadied by the time he made it.

The male knew what this meeting was about. There were rumors spreading around the camp like wildfire, and he couldn't believe he let a guard die. If it was his fault or not, he wouldn't care. Bruno acted as if every dragon was his responsibility, which could be both good and bad.

As he entered the room he gave each of the dragons a silent nod of hello before making his way over to Devi. Taking a sit by the king he wrapped his tail around his paws, sitting up straight and watching over the others. Even if they were in the middle of a tribe surrounded by guards and other various dragons ready to raise an alarm if needed, he kept his guard up, silently listening for any steps out of place. "How many more are we expecting?" Bruno asked at last.
Bruno
Bruno
LightWing Lieutenant
LightWing Lieutenant

Male Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:05 pm

((To avoid any tribal conflict, I'm going to make the assassin a rogue working for hire. We probably won't know who he's actually working for, but until they catch him (I assume the do at some point) the Lightwings ASSUME he's a Nightwing, even though he's actually not. He does look like one, but he's a rogue.
OK, here's a quick info sheet. I'll throw him in when you think it's time, and let me know if I should change anything. I tried to make him seem assassin-esk with super powerful venom, but nerfed it quite a bit. We don't actually want anyone to die in case he actually gets to do his job. I'm not even sure if he will. This is more a precaution than anything.))

Sarkoth:

Vale gave a half-shrug, not wanting to dislodge the armor. "I wasn't expecting it to grow into your scales or anything." She said, her sarcastic nature coming through. Titles really meant nothing to her. You were a dragon. Whether you earned her respect or not was all the title she needed. She'd show the same amount of respect to a hatchling as she would a king if she respected them the same amount. "But it's here when you want it." She stepped into a small alcove on the side and laid down in it. It was the best place to stay out of the way with her size. She extended one wing and nudged the armor off her back with her snout (the little salamander-like creature she always had with her helping a fair bit as well), letting it roll slowly down her wing, until it was in two neat piles, one for the king, one for the queen.
She tucked her wing back in and pulled her tail closer to her, lifting her head to listen in on the meeting and wait for it to start. They appeared to be missing a few, so she passed some time with Blaze, the fire salamander, watching as he crawled over her paws contentedly, trying to find somewhere to settle.
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:34 am

//Would it be a sin if I asked to join? i haven't seen a rp marked "lightings open" in a while, and i'd love to meet some other lightwings! I hope I'm not disturbing the role-play as it's getting good, so if I can't, It's COMPLETELY fine!!! Very Happy//
Atrex
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Male Posts : 289

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:12 am

// sure thats fine act like your invited //
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:26 pm

Sleenia nodded in silence approaching Devi, she nuzzled him quickly before to ...notice Aakesh, she lowered her head meeting his eyes
"hey...you are being way too much good..I almost didn't notice you.."
it was a compliment, and a way of her to admire his courage and strenght, didn't missed his tormented souls, but didn't want to dig in that situation.
Turning and taking position, she saw the others tribe members enter the room, keeping a a serene but serious expression, almost with no emotions, looking at each one, she was already and in an almost automatic way reading "inside them", it was natural for her to observe.
Giving a little smile to each of them, welcoming all with a bow and movement of the head, she felt at least a part and little bit of their mood and the atmosphere in there. Hoping to make them feel comfortable and safe at home
Sleenia chuckled a little at Vale's joke, enjoying her gift of being sarcastic even in hard moments, the leader whispered to Devi
"she is right, you should have tell her where since she had no idea"
blinking with one of her eyes giving only to him a quick look with a sparkle of warm kindness and reassurment
"it's alright"
Looking back to Vale, she had just an idea rushing in her mind
"uhm...Vale...wait"
she called her making two steps towards her
"...awesome job.." she said, distracted by the armor, but looked up immediately again
"you know...what you just said..."
turning her head to look behind for a moment not sure if ask first, but it was someting all there needed to know anyway and not to hide, the white dragoness locked her eyes on the dragoness in front of her
"...what you said made me think...and wonder about...making it real...the scales..like armor, I know it sounds weird, our scales are strong already but...if our enemies do not even notice the armor probably will think to be in advantage and will act in a too far confident way.."
she paused to give her time, aware of the fact that the others was listening too.
"I'm not saying that I will not wear this for me, of course, but..with magic and your majestic knowledge of the materials and experience, maybe we can do that as an extra protection..would not be too much visible since almost all of us can shine"
she gave her an half-smile
"and...."
she turned on herself looking at the others
"I don't want to be the only one protected, but everyone of us must have the right to have an armor, a good one, or like I said..."
lookig at Vale again with hope and determination
"something like that by.. fuse our scales..with the iron!"
she concluded speaking louder to be heardable by everyone and stared at Devi trying to know if that was alright for him too.
"Vale, of course I don't want you to work too much..and..I believe that maybe you can help joining us in case of a battle, and not just doing the stuff we need for it "
knowing that Vale was a bit hothead sometimes and that it could be risky to loose your mind, she was also sure that she could show bravery and maybe strategic ideas, believeng in her too, as in all the others, younger and older, she spoke sincerly.
"maybe more of us can work together for anything we need now!..because..we know..it's not the right moment to lower our guard"
she concluded
Turning towards all of them she was not sure about what was keeping away some missing drogons, and if there could be some spy in the reign,was now wondering how to start to talk about the urgent reason, meeting Devi's eyes again, and luckily they used to understand each other even with a minimun signal or look.
Sleenia
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:53 am

As Devi listened to Sleenia's suggestion he nodded and replied "Well it certainly is a good idea, but quest is if its doable. Light armor is always good, allowing us to move more freely." looking towards Sleenia he noticed her gazing towards him, nodding slightly he continued "Well.. I'm not sure if any others are turning up, so lets begin." Moving himself a little closer to the group he looked at each one before starting. "I would like to thank everyone for coming, but this meeting might be hard for us all. As you may have heard we have an assassin in our mist, as many of you can guess I'm probably the target... of course we don't know this for sure." pausing for a moment, "Lets get the hard stuff out of the way... If the said assassin succeeds.. I want Sleenia to remain queen but with Bruno becoming the regent. If it is indeed the nightwings who have sent this assassin I don't want any revenge for myself, which means no going to war... I don't want a war starting over my name..." looking towards Aakesh with a frown, returning back towards the others "Of course.. this is in case.. as I would gladly give my life to stop a war against the tribe, I know you guys won't agree with me thinking this way but I prefer to let you know..." Sighing he waited for a response.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:35 am

Bruno sat in silence as the others talked, listening to them as well as the outside. It seemed quiet outside, but that could be from their chatter. Their talk of armor was interesting, and could be useful. The only bad thing is other dragons trying to mimic it, but it would only be a matter of time.

He turned his head to Devi as he started the meeting. The hard thing about this meeting would be the dragons dying. Of course Devi would be a probable target, for any assassin a leader would strike gold. Bruno slightly nodded, glancing at Seelina when Devi said if he died he'd become the regent. No revenge for himself? That was smart for they could only spare so many bodies that still weren't struck by grief, but it was still and idea many would dislike.

The last part of his speech caught Bruno off guard. He gave Devi a look that was of shock and slightly worried. "Devi... you couldn't possibly do that without the other dragons listening. They'd most likely go an attack that tribe on their own if you said that..." It was a noble thing, but how many of the other dragons would realize that? That their king would do that to protect them? Bruno gave a soft sigh before looking back up at Devi.
Bruno
Bruno
LightWing Lieutenant
LightWing Lieutenant

Male Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:06 pm

Clatter!
CRASH!
BANG!

These sounds echoed from Atrex's cave. It sounded like two earthwings were going at it in there. In a fighting way, of course.

"AHHHH! WASP! WASP! WASP!"

Atrex rushed out of his den, shuddering at the familiar, spine chilling "bzzzzzz" of his worst nightmare. A wasp. "WASP! WASP! SOMEONE HELP ME! ITS GONNA STING ME!!!!" He screamed, acting as if the assassin was after him. Atrex you see.. He overreacted. He REALLY, REALLY overreacted at the worst of times. And today was no different. Plus, it was a WASP. A bloody wasp! And Atrex.. HATED wasps. He hated them. "HELP! SOMEONE!" The wasp flew around his head and Atrex batted at it with a wing, shrieking his head off.

ping!

"OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!"

Atrex
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:03 pm

Sighing he frowned and replied to bruno "I know Bruno but.. As I said I don't want the tribe to get destroyed by a stupid war which could have been avoided." As he was about to continue speaking he heard shouting and screaming from outside the room, raising an eye ridge he quickly reacted with heading outside. What could it have been? A posiible attack on the tribe or has the assassin appeared. Soon enough he found out, sighing he chuckled shouting out to Atrex "Come over here Atrex" smiling towards the paniced dragon, shooing the wasp away with a flick of his paw he replied "There your alright"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:16 pm

Vale raised a brow as she listened to the leader, curious, but not saying anything. When the queen was done, she turned her gaze back to the small salamander she had with her, gently poking it with one large claw as she spoke. "Fusing the armor to your body would be nearly impossible. It would be painful to get it on there, not to mention impractical. If it worked it would be great, but there would be too many problems once it was on, and extremely painful for anyone but me because of how hot the metal would have to be when you put it on in order for it to fuse properly." She looked up again. "But making the armor look like scales would be possible. Time consuming, but possible." She looked around at the rest of the group. "And I believe everyone has armor. If they don't, I'd certainly make it. As for me," She shrugged. "I could, if I needed to."
Her head whipped around at the sound of screaming, and she braced herself to get to her feet as their king raced out. She didn't fully relax until his amused voice echoed back at them. She shook her head, annoyed, but settled back down and resumed playing with Blaze-the salamander-as she watched the entry way.
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:19 am

Atrex recovered from the "mortal attack" and looked at the leader. The LEADER, or one of them, was talking to HIM. This took a moment to register in Atrex's poor, muddled brain. He pointed at himself questionably, and then slowly made his way over, glancing around nervously for any more monstrous wasps.

He looked at the dragon before him and waved, unable to speak. "H-h-hi," he said shyly, going vermillion at the thought of what he'd think. A full grown male freaking over a wasp.
Atrex
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:55 am

// welp this topic has died XD //
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:05 pm

//whelp, so much for getting the LWs active again xD We need more LWs and more events for them, in my (personal) opinion xD Assasin's awesome, but maybe we need something.. more? I dunno, the best Im doing is telling my RL friends about this site xD Hopefully there are more lWs in future now xD//
Atrex
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:30 pm

((It's not that everyone is inactive, it's just that you've only been talking about that armor and none of my characters has anything to say about that...))
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:40 pm

sooo nothing to say about Atrex crying out in fear? XD //
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:51 am

// xD Wanna continue?//
Atrex
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:55 pm

// I Do want to CONTINUE, I'm sorry for not being active, peering time to time, it's not just because of personal problems now, but I'm having internet issues more often now, just to add an extra xD there is some "work in progress" making it worse than before, and wasn't good xD, everyone here are complaining xD lol? //

//2// sorry, it's long, and i could not read it again, I hope it's not a pain, but, i'm so sorry anyway xD ps: loved the panic moment xD

Sleenia Preferred to listen than talk for a while, she could appear distant, also because her brain was focused on each one of them, but also on many other things, and even a lot of possibilities of what can happen and when.
She nodded in silence listening to Vale, raising an eyebow when she said she didn't wanted to wear one, pratically, but it was more in a friendly complicity way, half-smiling...she was about to reply when....

...Devi put himself foward ready to sacrifice her heart stopped for a moment and she could not help but suddenly turn to him wide eyes
looking nowhere exatly tryng to assimilate it quickly and think then she spoke
"No!" she looked at each member raising her neck going closer to him "You are not going to sacrifice yourself like offering "them" fresh meat...you really think that they, who ever they are, will stop then? or will look for who is still here?" she spoke with an unusua severe voice from her, almost eproofing the malke leader, because she loved him and because she knew it didn't make sense, beside she couldn't accept to loose other loved ones...and dragons of any kind on her. The white-pearled dragoness closed her eyes for a moment and turned to the rest of the dragons with a serious but fiery look, not strutting herself, but not realinzing it, she was showing a determined side of her to reassure everyone
"This is not only about Devi or me, or because we are bonded" she peered at him before to continue
"this is about us all, do you really think that once the leaders are gone, and I would be in first line if that could help, do you think that the next time will not be one of you all? By attacking this way, and making us feel fear...*she thought about the dead guardian...sadly...she could do nothing ...* isn't it a way to broke a tribe and leave it fall in CHAOS? it's easier to attack, and it's easier if we feel weak, but we are not! *she stomp with a paw on the floor and standed in front of them, like a warrior, then she took a long breath before to continue
"We have lost already our sacre star stone, ancient and powerfull beyond our imagination, and probably someone is playing with it trying to unlock it's potential....and now ....our people...." a shadow of sadness crossed her expression for some seconds

"this must stop...this is why we need to..." she was interrupted by the entry of a dragon in panic, she was speechless for a moment, thinking at a real attack in that situation, she then looked at him very confused, staring, before to rolleyes and chuckle, trying to hide it..approaching him and using her influence to calm him down

After the tension lowered a bit, she tried to rethink her words
"as i was saying...we need to encourage each other, not to sacrifice with the hope that something will change, risking for nothing and without thinking about it, it's a noble gesture, I agree..." her eyes stopped on Aakesh "but what will do the one that will remain....alone?" she concluded staring at Devi
"it's true, we are lightwings, and we follow a different path from brutal force, at least most of us....but..we know how it is to dig inside us, discover our real power and controll it more than anyone else, we meditate and focus, we are pacific....but if they are declaring war....then..we will fight to protect us all, and i will be in first line.." she stopped, now blushing she stepped back

"ahem...V-Vale...about the armors...." she tried to clear her voice, realizing she was thirsty, probably because of the tension
"I understand it is hard, and.." giving her a smile of gratitude "it's great of you to offer this idea of armors that can look like real scales on us...but can't it be done on the surface? It doesn't hurt out, or not too much if we feel hot, can controll it, or anyway...maybe you can take a .."scaleprint"? That would make it easier to put them on and do many in less time...right? And to keep them on more easily...Maybe There is a way, I was wondering...that it's possible to attach the metal or metal-scales with the dragon-scales...with magic...we all know how everything is connected somehow...I still don't know the real nature of what I can do, maybe not much...but i can feel the elements, the energies...each one of you here...I can try to make the natural scales and the amor cover almost bond together ...becuse i can controll a bit the elements and how they influence everything...at least...i hope i can do.."

she said looking up and making the air trembling, as a shield, fragile but enough effective that was realing little sparke of any kind of colour, each dragon was seeying it differently becuse of the not defined nature "the light it's made of many things...colors, reflections on objects...what is white could look banal, but if you look behind it and deeper....it's complicated* she looked back at her *maybe...hard work and our element energy could work together...maybe...you can do light scales of iron...or what metal you will use...about it....*she talked to her but also to all the present in the room
"it could be...an armor than can sparkle, so ...in case....just in case of need, or to move or fight, the light will make difficult to anyone to see correctly us, the ability we have to change coulor..at least a bit, or to blurr the air around us will do the rest....I...I think that if I will train harder, if we all train sharing our special unique abilities and planning something, we can work on something at least...in a strategic way..but anyway, you have my trust and you did a great job until now, inspiring others to do more too
So now...Sleenia waited for a moment, embarassed to have talked long, she sat down back like to take her place, and leave the space free for the others bowing*
Sleenia
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:35 am

Seyn let out a growl as Devi suggested he could sacrifice himself for the Tribe. Sleenia's quick reaction at this proposition showed how worried she was.
"I know you like to take everything on your shoulders, Devi, but do you really think your death would solve anything? Whoever is attacking us aims for out Tribe, not you specifically. How can you suggest that in front of your mate? And in front of your son? Look at them, do you think they would want this?" the Golden dragon replied with a sharp tone.
It was obvious neither Sleenia nor Aakesh would want that. Sleenia had stated that in her outburst, and Aakesh was looking terribly worried by the turn the discussion was taking.
"You may be my leader, but if you continue suggesting things like this I'll have to slap some common sense in your head." he finished with a growl. This made Aakesh smile as he perfectly knew Seyn wouldn't be exactly delicate would he do that.
Hyruu was frowning as he heard everyone talking about Devi giving his life or the forging of a better armor.
"We're not thinking like he should." he suddenly declared.
The grey dragon blushed a bit as he realized he had said that out loud and not simply thinking it, but after a deep breath he decided to continue.
"We're only thinking about defending ourselves. An armor is nice, but it's not going to solve any problem. We are behaving ourselves like a prey, only thinking about how to survive. That guy thinks he's a hunter and we're only sport for him! That's not going to happen. If we want to win, we must be the ones to strike. We must come to the hunter when he's not going to expect it. And the moment a hunter is the most vulnerable... is when he thinks his prey fell in the trap." he said with a determined tone.
"Well, that is, if he thinks like a hunter... But I have a feeling hunting beasts and dragons isn't so different, so..." he added with a way less impressive tone.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:01 pm

Sighing from everyones reaction about his comment he nodded slightly towards Hyruu. "Yeah.. your right.. though it won't be easy if this guy is good.." continuing with a frown "Plus we don't know the real target.. for example it could be Sleenia..Alright guys I want guards to be increased on watch.. plus we should switch where we sleep often" looking around the room he waited for the others to respond hoping for more ideas.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down