Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Beautiful Ivory Tides [Open to All; IceWings] Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Beautiful Ivory Tides [Open to All; IceWings] Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Beautiful Ivory Tides [Open to All; IceWings]

3 posters

Go down

Beautiful Ivory Tides [Open to All; IceWings] Empty Beautiful Ivory Tides [Open to All; IceWings]

Post by Virgo Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:12 pm

The lapping breath of the sea. The gentle sigh and inhale of the ocean, as the magnificent sea foam waves would crash against the cliffs, spraying water through the sky to land across unsuspecting passersby. The cliffs were cold, icy, and dangerous to be around, often covered in so much snow, that you couldn't really see where the drop of the cliff actually started, and what wasn't just snow that would give way the second you took a step there, sending you falling to your death.

But Virgo yearned for the quiet breeze. She had originally decided to head out a few hours ago, but had been caught up doing leader duties. It was such an incredibly stressful job. She was glad that her semi goddess and royal advisers were there. Especially her mother. They made her job a thousand times easier. She wasn't sure what she'd do without Leo, Wolf, or Avalanche. Although.... her mother had a great dislike for Avalanche. Probably due to the way he treated her at her coronation. He did have a tendency to not hold commoners very highly. He thought himself better than the common folk. Which Virgo greatly disliked about him. But oh well. She had to live with it.

He had taught her many nice things, after all, so he couldn't be all that bad. Sure, his history lessons were a bore, and he was always the one doing the talking, but Virgo had barely known him for two weeks. She had barely been queen very long, and had been so busy the two weeks. Now she had finally managed to get away from the palace, and go exploring on her own.

Except, she wasn't alone. Fantasia had come alongside her. Fantasia was quickly becoming Virgo's best friend here at the palace. The dragoness was quiet, and just seemed like the kind of dragon that you could vent to, and they wouldn't complain. And man, did Fantasia have some wicked skills! Having trained since she was like, what, twelve? She was now 37, or something. She was still a beautiful, dashing female. She had her flaws, said Avalanche, and Alex, and if trying to tell Virgo she wasn't perfect. But so far, they're word wasn't reigning very true.

The two of us had left the palace about an hour ago to head off to the shoreline. Avalanche was mad, and didn't want Virgo with more guards, and didn't even want her heading to the shoreline cliffs at all. But in the end, Virgo and Fantasia had won their argument, and had dashed off quickly before Avalanche could complain.

Virgo had, what, fifty royal guardsmen in total? All scattered around to protect her palace and herself. That number hardly seemed necessary, and she was stunned, as well. To think, that there existed fifty mortal dragons that all held power equivalent to Fantasia? Why, that was just mind boggling! Virgo had seen Fantasia practice before. Only once, while walking past the courtyard, and it had been awesome, from the bits and pieces she had seen.

So the two of them walked, Virgo purring as she trotted beside the dragoness. Fantasia was only about thirty feet tall, so that was nice. She wasn't too huge. Virgo had heard that a couple of her guards were nearly one hundred and forty feet! That was like... almost ten times her size! It made her feel like an ant. But it also made her quite comfortable knowing that those massive dragons were there to protect her.

Humming slightly, Virgo would leap over a log as they made their way across the coast. It was a beautiful day to day! Even the ever emotionless Fantasia seemed happy.

But little did they know, they soon would come across something much more interesting than a beautiful ocean view.
Virgo
Virgo
IceWing Queen
IceWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Beautiful Ivory Tides [Open to All; IceWings] Empty Re: Beautiful Ivory Tides [Open to All; IceWings]

Post by Zaroc Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:34 am

Royal advisor? Him?

This was all far too shocking for even him to comprehend. And he had comprehended shocking things before today!
He had just been visited by one of the trackers. He'd been eating breakfast (salmon, of course) and he'd wandered in and told him he had been promoted to Royal Advisor. Zaroc had actually spat out his fish after bidding the tracker farewell, and hadn't been able to touch his food for the rest of the morning.

So, for his own sanity's sake, Zaroc had decided to head down to the beach, where the sea met sky and sky met sea. There were many theories on why the water was blue. A common theory was that it reflected the sky's colour. Another unanswered question was, what was down there? Down where even the best SeaWings couldn't go. Some questions are meant to be unanswered, alas.

That was where he stood now, the new Royal Advisor, on the beach, gazing out at the waves rolling into the beach, crashing down on the shore with a loud splash. Sighing, Zaroc closed his eyes for a moment, before opening them. This.. Was what he'd wanted for years, and now he finally had gotten his dream, he didn't know what the heck to do.

Suddenly, the scent of dragon entered Zaroc's thick blue nostrils and he turned his head head to see her majesty walking along the coast, accompanied by Fantasia. He knew her name because he knew most of the names of the dragons here and who they belonged to. He'd have to, to be Royal Advisor. Or at least, that was his opinion. Extra effort never hurt anyone.

Turning towards them, Zaroc decided to approach at a leisurely walk, aware of how out of place he looked with his appearance. Or at least, he felt out of place.

"Your majesty, Fantasia," he greeted the two, dipping his head in a bow so his snout brushed against the ground,before he raised it again. "Beautiful view, isn't it?" he said, gesturing towards the sea while he glanced around, raising a brow when he saw at least twenty guards scattered around the place. There were probably more.

Realising how he didn't be more polite, he quickly rectified.
"Oh, forgive me, your majesty. Zaroc, one of the new royal advisors," he quickly introduced himself in case she didn't remember him. Smiling at her, his smile told a lot about him as would any dragon's smile tell a lot about him. His was.. Warm and friendly, just as it had always been. There had never been a bad bone in Zaroc's body and he didn't want to start now.
Zaroc
Zaroc

Male Posts : 102

Back to top Go down

Beautiful Ivory Tides [Open to All; IceWings] Empty Re: Beautiful Ivory Tides [Open to All; IceWings]

Post by Virgo Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:23 am

Virgo was watching the waves melodically splash against the cliffside, when she heard a dragon behind her. Fantasia, of course, being the ever vigilent guardian she was, had already seen the dragon coming. She recognized him as an IceWing, and more importantly, as the new royal adviser, Zaroc. Avalanche had announced that Virgo would need a few mentors in order to learn how to properly run a kingdom. Virgo had chosen her mother, and Avalanche had chosen Zaroc. While Fantasia knew the older male, who was about two years young than herself, Virgo did not, which was why she perked up with curiosity when Fantasia lightly tapped her on the shoulder, alerting her of his presence.

She smiled kindly when he walked out, but the edges of her mouth twinged when he called her majesty. She still didn't like the sound of that. She didn't like sounding important. Not to mention that not even everyone in the IceWings still didn't know who she was. After all, not everyone had attended the grand celebration, despite the insisting of the messengers. True, almost all the IceWings had heard the news of the leader change, unless they had been gone for quite some time, or lived in the very corners of the territory, but that didn't mean they knew who Virgo even was. And maybe she liked it like that.

After all, as long as she does a good job ruling, no one would care if she was young or inexperienced. But still... nonetheless, she offered a grin at Zaroc when he mentioned he was thew new royal adviser. Ah, yes! She had heard from Avalanche that, alongside her mom, a new royal adviser would be chosen. And Virgo was happy to make new friends, even if they were twice as old as she was. Didn't really matter to her, as long as they were nice, and enjoyed her jokes.

Bouncing over to Zaroc, with Fantasia sitting down behind her, keeping a careful watch on the two, Virgo would offer a friendly, mock bow to the royal adviser. "Good to meet you, Zaroc. And please, no need to address me so formally. You can just call me Virgo!" the tiny wolf dragon would say joyfully, her fluffy and scaly tail wagging. It was quite a peculiar site to see. Virgo was a mere fifteen feet tall, while Zaroc was a towering seventy. He even towered over Fantasia, who was twice as tall as Virgo.

But that didn't seem to bother Virgo. She had met some really big IceWings before. After all, her semi goddess was one hundred and twenty feet tall! And she had become pretty good friends with her, if she did say so herself. So this was nothing compared to that.
Virgo
Virgo
IceWing Queen
IceWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaroc Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:39 am

Zaroc blinked in well hidden surprise when her majesty, instead of walking with a high and mighty posture, bounced over to him and spoke in such a friendly tone it made her seem like an normal, just excitable young dragoness. Or, wolf, at first glance. He couldn't help the deep laugh that escaped him, amused at her fake bow. Oh yes, she and him were for sure going to get along.

Smiling kindly, Zaroc responded. "Of course, Virgo. It's nice to know the one I will be serving loyally on a more friendly level." you could see in his eyes he already liked Virgo, and saw her potential as a queen. He still wasn't, as most of the tribe members were, sure exactly why Apolis chose her, but he was beginning to see why. She had spirit and saw the world differently from past leaders. At least, that was how he interpatated it.

Grinning with new found joy and content, Zaroc raised his eyes to Fantasia and spoke to her. "How have you been faring, Fantasia? he asked her politely, giving her a dip of the head, before looking down at Virgo. He had to crane his neck to peer down at her, but his eyes showed he didn't mind. "What brings you out here anyways, Virgo?"

Last edited by Zaroc on Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Zaroc
Zaroc

Back to top Go down

Post by NightFlare Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:43 am

(Zaroc, Virgo doesn't have 20 guards. She just has Fantasia. I was saying that Avalanche thought she should have had twenty guards, but she managed to sneak out with just one lol.)
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgo Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:16 pm

(Not sure why I posted with my NW...)
Virgo
Virgo
IceWing Queen
IceWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaroc Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:44 am

(Whoops xD Imma edit that xD Sorry! I read that wrong xD)
Zaroc
Zaroc

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaroc Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:46 am

BUMP
Zaroc
Zaroc

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgo Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:46 pm

Virgo would dip her head curiously, eyes glowing as she listened to what Zaroc said. So, this was the dragon her adviser had chosen for her to help her lead. He was… interesting. He was also a very pretty color. He looked wise and cool. Maybe he was funny, too! And from the way he talked, he sounded pretty friendly. Just the thought of that made her tail wag happily, a wide smile on her face. Snow would gently fall and land on her nose, the snow and icy cliffs appearing large and beautiful against her tiny frame.

“Thanks! I'm still getting used to this whole royalty thing! It really did come out of nowhere! I mean, my aunt was queen once, but she only ruled for like three or four years, and my grandma was semi goddess, but she disappeared. Maybe I'm just lucky, I guess. I never was really all that ambitious, though,” Virgo admitted, averting her eyes over her shoulder to glance over a Fantasia. The small ice dragon was watching them was a distance, an inquisitive expression strapped to her features. This only was rewarded with a warm smile from Virgo, before she turned her attention back to Zaroc.

“But yeah, speaking of ruling, I kind of came out here to go for a nice walk. Fantasia thought it would be fun! I haven't had a chance to really enjoy myself in a while, but Avalanche said he'd be the authoritative one for a little bit until I'd get back, then, unfortunately, we could start going over boring history all over again,” Virgo would say with a sigh, looking down at the snow. Learning about politics was so boring sometimes. She wished she could just order people around and not have to listen to Avalanche's lectures. But…. That couldn't happen, so she'd have to endure them. That being said, she wasn't at all happy about it.

History lectures were a special kind of lame. Sure, some stuff was cool, but most of it was boring. And not all of it was even about the IceWings! Some was about the NightWings, or the SeaWings, and other lame things like that. It was really all too much for Virgo. She had so many classes now. History, Law, Magic. You know, the basics. It wasn't Virgo's cup of tea. She enjoyed freedom, not confined rules and structure.

While Virgo was chatting with Zaroc, Fantasia's eyes would narrow, and she would follow the young queen over, dipping her head to Zaroc when he spoke to her, quiet, as usual. “I've been good.” she would say, her expression blank, even despite Virgo's hyper attitude and eagerness to impress the stoic dragoness. She would sit down next to the queen, quite large when compared to her.

The gentle sweetly salt breeze would swiftly ride through the air, over the large cliff face, and over to the small group of conversing dragons. The salt, mixed with the cold, was a deadly, yet hardly noticeable, combination. It smelled oddly sweet, not too salty, but just enough to make your nose twitch.
Virgo
Virgo
IceWing Queen
IceWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down