Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Sculpting Friendships (Open/LightWings) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Sculpting Friendships (Open/LightWings) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Sculpting Friendships (Open/LightWings)

+2
Hyruu
Raak-tolIs
6 posters

Go down

Sculpting Friendships (Open/LightWings) Empty Sculpting Friendships (Open/LightWings)

Post by Raak-tolIs Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:09 pm

Raak-tolIs made his way through the city, carrying supplies on his back. He was headed to the palace to create a sculpture for one of the high ranks. The Citizen had experienced a lack of requests lately, so he was exhilarated to get this one today. He just wished he knew who he was supposed to be doing this for. As Raak-tolIs approached the LightWing palace, he thought back to the last time he had been here. He stopped at the gates and waited for them to be open, waving hello to passers-by whom he's done work for before.
Raak-tolIs
Raak-tolIs
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Male Posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Sculpting Friendships (Open/LightWings) Empty Re: Sculpting Friendships (Open/LightWings)

Post by Hyruu Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:04 am

Hyruu glided over the jungle, enjoying the fresh air of this summer morning. He had finished his night of hunting already, and was looking for a place to rest for the day. Preferably a warm place under the sun. And what a better place was there than the Lightwing Palace itself? There were many rooms basked into the sun he could use to take a nice nap. A lot of them were intended for that purpose, after all a LightWing had to recharge under the sun every so often...
The hunter landed in front of the palace, his paws barely making a noise as he touched the ground. Flying sessions with Aakesh definitely taught him to make perfect landings, with a surprising ease. Hyruu folded his wings against his side and stepped inside the Palace.
There was one figure there at the moment, Raak-Tolls. The grey dragon knew the citizen from sight, but never really got to talk to him.
"Good morning, Raak-Tolls." the hunter greeted the other dragon.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Sculpting Friendships (Open/LightWings) Empty Re: Sculpting Friendships (Open/LightWings)

Post by Raak-tolIs Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:29 pm

The gates were just being opened when Raak heard a voice above. He looked up and smiled at the LightWing Hunter. "Good morning, ah... I'm afraid I don't know our name. Have we met before? You'll excuse me if we have, I meet so many every day... it's hard to keep up sometimes, you understand. And speaking oof which, I was just about to meet someone requesting a sculpture. Would you accompany mefor a moment? I'll need help moving the ice block." Raak-tolIs smiled then walked through the gates and int the gleaming, sun-filled palace.
Raak-tolIs
Raak-tolIs
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Venci Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:17 pm

Venci was sitting atop one of the many ledges of the light wing palace, soaking in the suns rays, basking in its warmth. His wings were unfurled and one was hanging over the edge. As was 3 of his paws on the same side. He yawned, the sun made him tired yet full of energy. He watched as a couple of unfamiliar dragons walked below him, he wondered who they were. Its wasn't no surprise he didn't know them, he often kept to himself as he held secrets. He was the keeper of secrets after all. He pondered at the thought of flying down and greeting them, letting out another yawn he went to settle back down watching as the dragons walked by.

Walking. "Thinking." “Speaking.”

Venci
Venci
LightWing Keeper Of Secrets
LightWing Keeper Of Secrets

Male Virgo Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:14 pm

Hyruu had a shrug as the other dragon mentioned not having remembered his name. He didn't mind that, himself being the first having trouble remembering names - he just somehow managed to remember this one, maybe because it sounded nice. And besides, it was still better than only being remembered for being the son of the Lightwing Semi-god. If there was one thing he had inherited from his father, it sure was the modesty regarding the whole thing.
"I'm Hyruu. It's no problem, I don't often recall them either." he simply replied.
The grey dragon raised an eyebrow as Raak-Tolls asked for help moving an ice block. For sculpting.
"Wait are you making sculptures on ice? It's not going to last for long... Especially with this weather." he commented.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Raak-tolIs Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:22 pm

The Citizen gave a low bow to his fellow LightWIng. "Hyruu, a pleasure to meet you." He laughed when Hyruu questioned his choice in sculpting material. "I am indeed going to use ice. It is the only thing I use. Of course the weather here is usually a bit too warm for it, but usualy whenever I am commissed to make one, it is not meant to last the day. But if the client desires it to last longer, I can make a cild area for it. Sometimes, if the location is close enough to my den, I will stay the nighht or however long and constantly maintain the sculpture." Raak then picked up one end of the ice block, which he'd set down when he began speaking with Hyruu, and waited for him to take up the other end. "I'm to set up in the throne room, I think.. I'm not entirely sure who it is this is for. But the throne room seems like an appropriate enough choice, don't you? I'm sure everyone in the palace goes there at some point during the day."
Raak-tolIs
Raak-tolIs
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mono the Shapeshifter Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:05 pm

Mono flew back to the palace after doing some recon on the other tribes. Once she got there, she landed, leaning forward to scurry around on all fours. Most of the dragons didn't know her, as she was frequently out on recon missions. It's not like she had anything else to do, so she just went out to observe the other tribes. As she was scurrying, she noticed two dragons, one of them was probably a hunter. She observed hunting parties all the time, they aren't easy to guess though. The other one was carrying an ice block. Maybe that one was the sculpture building dragon? Her curiosity was peeked, so she shifted into a white dove and perched near them.
Mono the Shapeshifter
Mono the Shapeshifter
LightWing Shadow
LightWing Shadow

Female Posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:38 am

Hyruu was a bit skeptic about what the other dragon was claiming, but he didn't bother arguing about it. To him, art was something that was supposed to last, not something that would melt within a day... Yet, some of nature's most beautiful things were ephemeral. Just like a sunrise, for example, or the very last breath of a prey.
"That's a good idea. Let's go then." he simply replied to the other dragon.
When Raak would signal him to do so, he would start to push the ice block, since well ice was supposed to slide pretty easily, wasn't it? It wouldn't be too much of a hassle to help Raak.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Devi Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:17 pm

Devi watching from above ontop of the palace as he was admiring the view taking some alone time, he noticed that a number of dragons a few he didn't recognise which was quite rare for him. Taking a deep breath he glided down towards them only to slow his decent before landing not to far away, not to startle the group he spoke out softly "Hey.. do you need some help?" he asked only realising that it was in fact the talented Raak, curiously smiling he waited for response as he looked towards a few guardians gesturing for them to come over.
Devi
Devi
LightWing King
LightWing King

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Uranus Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:34 am

Sculpting Friendships (Open/LightWings) 28m387p
Training in the courtyard of the palace, as he usually did, Hokzamin would roll, his rapier in hand, as he circled the training dummy he was practicing with. His eyes were slit, and focused on his prey, and he stayed close to the ground, his front paw touching the hard floors, while his other hand gripped the hilt of the blade. He would sprint, slicing at the dummy's chest, while with a quick movement of his wrist, raising the blade up to slice the thing's head off. He would then leap back, watching as the stuffed doll head would fall back to earth, with a rather inaudible plop on the ground.

Uranus would stand up, huffing. If only there were other reptilians around he could practice with. He almost never saw any other LightClaws, here at the palace. He wasn't quite sure why, but he guessed it was because no sane LightClaw would dare to get this close to the dragon god's palace. Due to their power, most reptilians considered dragons to be gods, anyway.

Of course, Uranus knew about the semi gods. The gods among gods. And he knew about the full gods, as well. The kings of gods. But Uranus had never had the pleasure of meeting the tribe's semi. Though he would probably be quite nervous if he encountered such an intimidating appearance.

Sighing, Uranus would walk over to the dummy, and removed it from the stand, walking over to retrieve the head. Perhaps he would practice shooting now. Or work with the warhammer. That would be a fun tool to practice with, he thought to himself with a small smile.

However, just as Uranus was putting his sword away, a hurried dragon ran into the room. He, of course, became alert, and surprised. It was one of the king's servants. He instantly relaxed. It wasn't one of the guards. But he was still alert, and obedient, as this powerful dragon had to be nearly 15 times his size. Uranus would immediately bow as the dragon entered the room.

"Hokzamin, there are guests. I advise that you go attend to them. They seek consul with the king." the servant would report.

"Thank you, my lord." the reptilian would reply, still not looking up until the dragon left. He heaved a sigh, as he discarded of his armor. What interesting faces would he see today, he wondered? While he was slightly disappointed that he wouldn't be able to practice with the bow, he smiled some, still.

After retiring to his quarters - which, by the way, was quite small - and changing his attire, he would rush to the entrance of the palace, where the dragons would no doubt be. He swallowed when he saw them, and paused for a moment. But when he saw Lord King Devi, he would shake his head, clearing of any negative thoughts.

Quickly rushing forward, he would bow deeply to the dragon king, getting on one knee, "Good day, my great dragon King. Are you feeling well?" he would say, avoiding the eyes of the dragons, saying the last part just to be polite to his overlord. "Would you desire to to help this young lord dragon, my king?" he added. He would look towards each of the on looking dragons, carefully avoiding their eyes, as well.
Uranus
Uranus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down