Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Snow and Romance and... danger (Destella) - Page 18 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Snow and Romance and... danger (Destella) - Page 18 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Snow and Romance and... danger (Destella)

4 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Snow and Romance and... danger (Destella) - Page 18 Empty Snow and Romance and... danger (Destella)

Post by Snowscale Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

I'm sick of being tossed around by storms....
Snowscale painfully got up, his left foreleg bent at an odd angle. He snarled quietly to himself and promptly fell down a hole into a large, spacious cavern.
"Oh fantastic..." he muttered under his breath, fully aware that he was dead meat if a monster found him.
He wandered for a few moments, keeping his injured forearm close to his body. After a moment he could take the pain no longer, and fell to the ground with a roar of dismay.

Last edited by Snowscale on Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:06 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Change title)
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Snow and Romance and... danger (Destella) - Page 18 Empty Re: Snow and Romance and... danger (Destella)

Post by Snowscale Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:04 pm

The little one giggled and lightly batted at Destella's snout, then grabbed it and hugged her.
Snowscale chuckled a bit, which drew Crescylla's attention. Without a moment's delay, she wriggled free from Destella's grasp and leapt onto Snowscale, causing the very light dragon to stumble in surprise. He fell over, and the hatchling stood triumphant on his belly.
"So that's how it's going to be?" Snowscale said in a teasing voice, and then he tickled the hatchling from behind with his tail. She giggled in complete surprise, and then rolled away and went off to investigate the pool of water near the entrance to where Snowscale slept.
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Snow and Romance and... danger (Destella) - Page 18 Empty Re: Snow and Romance and... danger (Destella)

Post by Destella Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:13 pm

Destella smiled as she watched her mate and daughter play. It was a cute sight to say the least. She then watched as Crescylla walked over to the pound, smiling at her mate.

”She’s a cutie, isn’t she?”
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Female Posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:19 pm

"She is adorable." Snowscale agreed, smiling as he watched his daughter try to pick up water in her mouth and chew it like food. "You know, it amazes me that about three months ago I lived in this cave, alone and more depressed than most kingdoms combined, and now I have not only one ray of sunshine in my life, but two." He nuzzled his mate, his eyes warm. "I think that I might just be the luckiest drake in Pyrria. Wait, make that I AM the luckiest."
He didn't think he could get any happier without exploding.
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:43 pm

Destella smiled as she watched the little hatchling, allowing her tail to find Snowscale’s again. ”I couldn’t agree more,” she said before nuzzling him.
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:54 pm

Snowscale leaned into Destella, still watching his daughter playing around in the water. After a few moments, she got bored with it and ran over to Snowscale's desk, which was very neat.
Only a single paper remained.
Odd, I put them all away....
Crescylla hopped up onto the table and looked down on the paper. She squeaked, and then picked it up in her mouth and ran it over to Snowscale and Destella.
She lay it in front of them, beaming.
It was a picture of the Vilidin. Writing was inscribed beneath it, reading;
Dear Snowscale and Destella,
You have no idea what sort of feeling we have in leaving you. You may not have known us long, but we feel like we have been missing from everything. Until we found you, our lives seemed very dark. Keep a light burning in the window for us: We'll visit (hopefully) soon. Say hello to Crescylla for me.
A sad farewell,
Shade Shadowhealer, who is missing his friends
Twilight
Pyro
Ronin
Delia
Darkice

Each name was personally signed.
A tear came to Snowscale's eye."We're going to miss them, aren't we?"
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:03 pm

Destella looked down at the picture with surprise. As she read the note, a tear came to her eye. She happy nuzzled her daughter, pulling her close, then looked at Snowscale. ”Yeah. We are.”
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:49 pm

"Well, now our biggest worry is living here... And I guess they'll only be a telepathic call away. So, I guess we start anew. I think I'll go hunting for us right now... You are probably better at watching her than I'll ever be."
He chuckled slightly, rubbing Crescylla with his tail.
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:58 am

Des let out a slight laugh as she gently nuzzled Crescylla. ”I’m sure you would do fine, but please be safe.”
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:27 am

Snowscale grinned. "I will. See you soon." With that, he spread his wings and flew out, leaving Crescylla with Destella.
The hatchling looked up at Destella. She squeaked, then romped away, down the tunnel towards the underground lake.
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:59 am

Destella watched as her mate flew off, then smiled as she followed her daughter to the lake.
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:37 am

Crescylla wandered over to the lake and watched some of the small ones swimming near her. She giggled and splashed at them, then sneezed, shooting a bolt of cold air onto the fish.
They froze into an ice cub and floated to the surface. Crescylla giggled and fished out her new toy.

((Rimshot. Sorry, just had to :3))
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:01 pm

Destella gave a surprised look as she peered at the frozen fish. It was odd, since Crescylla didn't look like she was part Icewing, but she clearly was. The mother then let out a slight laugh. "Well.
You're part Icewing, aren't ya?"
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:57 pm

Crescylla looked up and smiled. She nudged the ice cube over to her, then went splashing into the water. She stuck to the shallows, but suddenly slipped and fell into the deep end.
Which attracted the attention of the big fish.
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:45 pm

Destella watched as the hatchling continued to play, smiling at the little one’s energy. But then Crescylla slipped into the deeper water. The serpent, practically on instinct, was quick to act, and brought her back to the shore. She checked her daughter for any injuries, hoping she was ok.
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:02 pm

Crescylla whimpered and hugged Destella, but seems unharmed. She refused to let go, and seemed very unsettled.
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:40 pm

Des wrapped herself around her daughter, doing her best to comfort the hatchling. The feathered dragoness nuzzled Crescylla, speaking to her in a motherly tone. ”It’s ok. I’ve got you. I’ve got you.”
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:12 pm

Crescylla whimpered a bit more, but eventually calmed down enough to wriggle away and go running out from the cave. Crescylla gave an excited squeal, soon followed by a round of giggling.
Snowscale had returned with breakfast.
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:15 pm

Crescylla whimpered a bit more, but eventually calmed down enough to wriggle away and go running out from the cave. Crescylla gave an excited squeal, soon followed by a round of giggling.
Snowscale had returned with breakfast.
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:23 pm

Destella playful chased her daughter, making sure she didn’t get too far away. She then noticed her mate had come back, and happily slid over to him. ”That didn’t take to long, and you won’t believe what Crescylla did a moment ago.”
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:13 am

Snowscale smiled. "When you live in these mountains a while, you start figuring out where to find things. Unfortunately, the largest thing I can carry is a a deer or goat... But anyways, what did she do?"
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:50 am

Destella was about to say the Snowscale’s catch looked good, but her mate was quick to ask what Crescylla had done. The dragoness smiled a bit Be telling him.

”She froze one of the fish in the lake. Looks like our daughter’s part Icewing.”
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:43 pm

Snowscape looked surprised. "Wow. Looks like I missed some excitement." He bent down and nuzzled Crescylla, who giggled and ran over to the goat Snowscale had brought in.
He turned to his mate and nuzzled her. "Icewing, huh? I get the feeling this won't be the only surprise she'll spring on us."
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:53 pm

Destella happily nuzzled her mate back, smiling at the idea that Crescylla could have more surprises for them. The serpent simply nodded in agreement to Snowscale. She then bent down to the goat, and took a small bite before dropping the piece of meat. She then nudged the food towards the hatchling, hoping she’d eat it.
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:47 pm

The hatchling did, devouring the fish in hungry bites. She looked up at the two mates and smiled reaching up towards them.
Little did they know exactly what surprises she had in store.

Two months later.

"But I wanna go outside!" Crescylla complained. She was now at that age where she was talking, but she still didn't know how to fly. So far the only thing Snowscale and Destella knew she could do was breathe ice and fire. They assumed that was all she could do, for the moment.
The Vilidin had used their mindspeech to let Snowscale know that they might, might come by their cave, but they did not say why or when.
Snowscale had been doing much of the hunting for the family, bringing back countless goats and deer throughout the two months.
"I'm sorry, daughter, but you're not big enough yet to go on the hunt. I'll be back soon." With that, Snowscale took off.
Crescylla wandered over to Destella, looking a but wounded. "Mommy, why won't he let me go with him?"
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:08 pm

Destella had really enjoyed watching her daughter even for the short time she’d known the hatchling. She had honestly been surprised that Crescylla had begun talking so soon, but she still enjoyed it. She had also helped her mate hunt some, but he did the bulk of the food gathering.

It was then that Des heard what had become a familiar request from Crescylla. She wanted to go with him hunting. Thankfully Snowscale wanted to wait, epecially with how things were now. The little crystal dragon then came to her, asking Snowscale wouldn’t let her go? The serpent simply smiled, and rubbed the hatchling’s head with her tail.

”The world is a dangerous place, Crescylla. Especially after those creatures began showing up. We both just want to be sure you’re safe.”
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next