Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Snow and Romance and... danger (Destella) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Snow and Romance and... danger (Destella) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Snow and Romance and... danger (Destella)

4 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

Snow and Romance and... danger (Destella) Empty Snow and Romance and... danger (Destella)

Post by Snowscale Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:54 pm

I'm sick of being tossed around by storms....
Snowscale painfully got up, his left foreleg bent at an odd angle. He snarled quietly to himself and promptly fell down a hole into a large, spacious cavern.
"Oh fantastic..." he muttered under his breath, fully aware that he was dead meat if a monster found him.
He wandered for a few moments, keeping his injured forearm close to his body. After a moment he could take the pain no longer, and fell to the ground with a roar of dismay.

Last edited by Snowscale on Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:06 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Change title)
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Snow and Romance and... danger (Destella) Empty Re: Snow and Romance and... danger (Destella)

Post by Destella Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:22 am

It was raining. Destella liked nature and all, including rain, but she was always annoyed by the falling water. If her feathers got too wet, it would feel like she had an Earthwing on top of her. With that in mind, the serpent-like dragon was coiled in the corner of a cave she found, slowly rubbing the sides of her body together to stay warm.

As she laid there, Des heard the sound of a roar, her colors going pail. She sniffed the air, and her tongue flicked out. There was a sent, but not one of those monsters. It was another dragon! The Lightwing nervously slithered out of her corner, turning her feathers colors into different grays to blend in better.

Soon, she spotted the dragon, a male by the scent. She had to admit, his he was a nice looking drake, but she had to worry about what looked like an injury. Destella slowly approached, her colors returning to normal as she did, and moved to a spot where the other dragon could see her. "Um.... Are you... ok?"
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Female Posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Snow and Romance and... danger (Destella) Empty Re: Snow and Romance and... danger (Destella)

Post by Snowscale Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:02 pm

Snowscale turned an eye glazed with pain.
"I haven't been okay in ten years. But such seems to be my fate. If you've come to end me, the best spot to bite is my neck."
With that, Snowscale rolled onto his side and waited.

Last edited by Snowscale on Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:13 pm

Destella's eyes widened at the other dragon's response, her feathers all turning green at the thought of what he said. It mad her a bit sick to think of killing this dragon. She finally shook her head as her colors came back. Her tongue then flicked before she spoke. "I wouldn't think about ending you. I want to help you." She tried to hide how nervous she was, but failed to.
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:23 pm

"Help you... there's a phrase I haven't heard in seeming forever..." he said, and seemed to run out of things to say besides a grunt of pain.

Last edited by Snowscale on Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:31 pm

Des couldn't help but feel sad for the drake when she heard this, her red feathers beginning to turn blue. Did this dragon not have anyone that cared about him? The serpent-like dragon slithered closer to the white scale drake, and looking at the dragon's leg before turning to his face. She then managed to get her maw open to speak, though she was still skittish. So.... W-what's your name, and what happened to you leg?"
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:36 pm

"I've been called many things, but In was named Snowscale at hatching. Or so my late brother told me. My leg was broken in a storm." He refused to meet the other dragons gaze, trying his best to seem as docile as possible.

Last edited by Snowscale on Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:45 pm

Destella looked slightly saddened by the response. Did he not know his parents, she then looked at his leg before speaking again, still sounding nervous. "Oh.... O-ok. Snowscale seems like an odd name for a dragon that isn't an Icewing. My name is Destella, but some dragons call me Des."

She began to check the leg more carefully, before looking back at Snowscale. "Do you mind if I feel the break?"
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:48 pm

Snowscale shrugged. "As I always say, physical pain is temporary." He shifted so that Destella could get a better look at his leg.

Last edited by Snowscale on Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:57 pm

Des slid closer, coiling some as she looked. She then took her tail and began to feel and move Snowscale's leg slowly. It was weird, for the dragoness, to feel the white dragon's scaled. It had been a long time since she had seen another dragon.

She watched a Snowscale's face, trying not to cause too much pain. Destella then began to ask herself why she cared what happened to this dragon, but she shrugged it off as she tried to tell what kind of break this was.

((I'll let you choose the break.))
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:01 pm

Snowscale winced only slightly when she passed over his elbow. " I think you found the break..."

Dimly he dredged up an old memory, one of his twin sister with a broken leg. That thought only served to sadden him, and he shut his eyes.

Last edited by Snowscale on Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:17 pm

Destella looked at the elbow, not really knowing what to do. She didn't even have legs, and now she was about to try and fix one. She then noticed that Snowscale had closed his eyes, and her feathers went pale. She thought that she had really hurt the dragon for a moment, but then noticed he didn't look like he was in more pain.

The dragoness didn't know whether she should speak or not, but she just couldn't stop wondering what he was thinking. Plus, she needed more time to think. So Des decided to ask, not knowing what the answer would be. "You look...sad. What's wrong?"
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:23 pm

Snowscale wasn't really sure how to reply. How exactly does one tell his story?
I wouldn't even know where to start... so give a half truth...
He had no desire to lie to this dragon.
"Just some old memories I would do good to forget."

Last edited by Snowscale on Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:34 pm

Destella listened carefully to the answer. She couldn't imagine just what those memories were, but she was becoming more concerned about this Snowscale the more they talked. She wasn't even sure what to say now. Sometimes Des wished she had a more social attitude. "Oh.... Ok."

After a few seconds of quiet, Destella finally remembered she had no idea what she was doing. And she knew she had to tell Snowscale this. "Um.... Snowscale. How do you fix a broken leg?" The dragoness really hoped she didn't sound like an idiot.
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:40 pm

Snowscale shook himself from his grief. "Well... I've had some... experience.... with this. It helps to keep the leg still. And, um, put something around it to keep it like that. Or... just pop it back into place."

Last edited by Snowscale on Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:19 am

Destella nodded and thought. Even if she could tie a knot, there were not many vines in the area, and she did not want to steal rope from humans. The dragoness would rather avoid them. Snowscale's best bet was that she could just get it in place.

With her plan now decided, Des looked back at the drake's face as she wrapped her tail around his injured leg. "Ok. I hope this will just 'pop back in place.' If it doesn't, we have a new problem. Even if I can find a vine or rope, I physically can't tie it."

Destella then began to get nervous, her feathers going slightly pale. "If it hurts too badly.... Just tell me if I need to stop." She the began to use her tail to pull and move the leg, waiting for Snowscale to say whether it was good, or too painful.
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:44 pm

(Hey sorry it took me a bit to respond)
The pain was only temporary, but all the same it took Snowscale all he had to keep from screaming. The leg reoriented into its original state, and Snowscale reflexively twisted. By accident he threw off Destella.
"Oops... haha, sorry about that."

Last edited by Snowscale on Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:51 pm

Destella's tail was pull along with Snowscale's leg for a moment, but she let go before it could go to far. She then smiled and chuckled at the dragon for his apology. "Don't worry about it." Des didn't know why, but she felt somewhat comfortable around this dragon. She then looked at him again. "How does it feel?"
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:56 pm

Snowscale stretched his leg and gave out a whoop of triumph. He spread his wings and shot into the air like a white missile, flying around the cavern twice before landing again.
"Thank you. If one of those monster things had shown up I would've been dead meat."

Last edited by Snowscale on Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:06 pm

The feather covered dragoness smiled as her eyes followed the Snowscale's path. She had to admit, she was surprised he could fly around the cave. Then he landed and thanked Des for what she did. Her red feathers shifted to yellow, with how happy she was. "No problem. I wouldn't let another have that happen."

She then remembered the storm outside. Was that what caused his injury to begin with. She looked over at the white scaled dragon, not sure what to say. "If you want... you could stay here until this storm passes." She really hoped he said yes. She didn't want Snowscale to get hurt right after getting his leg fixed.
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:11 pm

Snowscale was nowhere near eager to go back out into that storm again. "Yeah, I think waiting until the storm is over would be the best thing to do...." He shuddered, remembering how the powerful winds had thrown him about.

Last edited by Snowscale on Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:18 pm

Des gave a slight smile as she began to coil her body, though she kept her gaze on Snowscale. She was happy that he wanted to stay, but she wasn't really sure what to do now. She wasn't use to having others around. What did she need to do? "Good. Wouldn't want you getting hurt again. So.... What do we do now?"
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:21 pm

Snowscale immediately curled into a ball and said, "I probably need some rest... wake me if anything.... interesting happens." He then yawned and closed his eyes. Almost instantly he fell asleep.

Last edited by Snowscale on Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:27 pm

Destella smiled a bit. At least one of them seemed to have a good idea. She thought about sleeping herself, but she just wasn't tired. She just laid there, coiled, and shifted between looking down the various tunnels in the cave, and Snowscale. She couldn't really help herself from checking to be certain he was ok. Even with this, it didn't take long for her to nod off.
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:37 pm

Snowscale was back in his cave. Only it was a twisted version of it.
Fire was consuming everything but Snowscale and pitch black dragon.
"Firebrand," Snowscale snarled. "Fancy meeting you here. Come to kill another dragon close to my heart?"
The black dragon said nothing.    

In his sleep, Snowscale was twitching and thrashing. He gave a shout and woke up with his heart hammering.

Last edited by Snowscale on Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next