Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A danger from the deepest abyss. Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A danger from the deepest abyss. Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A danger from the deepest abyss.

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A danger from the deepest abyss. Empty A danger from the deepest abyss.

Post by Atlantis Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:52 pm

A black and blue seadragon was diving towards the Deep Ravine, down to a unkown abyss. Other seadragons has never tried to explore those waters before. Oceanus was the first to do something like that. The whole scene was dominated by darkness. A lot of awful sea monsters were swimming close to Oceanus. However they didn't attack the seadragon.
Don't worry. I'm keeping those creatures away from you. A voice talked to Oceanus mind.
Why won't you let me to lead an attack against the SeaWings? Oceanus asked.
No. I'm not going to risk the lives of my suddits. Not yet. The voice answered before to change argument. You're close to your target. Don't stop.
Received. Oceanus answered. The seadragon finally reached a huge underwater cave. Oceanus swam inside where an ancient monster was resting. Its shape was undefined in the darkness, but it was a very gigantic creature. Oceanus remained scared at the sight of the monster. It was the most fearsome creature he has ever seen in his life.
There we are. Place the device on its head. The mysterious voice ordered. Oceanus nodded before to put a strange golden artefact on the beast's head. A flash of light brightened the monster. It's time to wake up, old King. You're under my control now. Go and conquer the SeaWings for me. The voice ordered. The gigantic creature reimained motionless for some seconds before to open its eyes.

Atlantis was swimming near the beach, not so far from the palace. It was a sunny day and the water was calm. The seadragon was enjoying some relax now the situation was calm. The last days were a bit traumatic. Everyone has risked to be killed by Dusk, Shine's evil sister. Dusk was still alive, but the SeaWings Guards were patrolling the SeaWings territories more carefully. So there was no risk to be unprepared this time. Atlas caught a salmon between his jaws. He wondered what the others SeaWings were doing. He has also heard that a new SeaWing's Tracker has joined them – Oceana. He was curious to meet her.

(This topic is the continuation of "Failing Dusk". Oceanus is a side-character in this story. Here a new picture of him.
Oceanus:
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Male Posts : 742

Back to top Go down

A danger from the deepest abyss. Empty Re: A danger from the deepest abyss.

Post by Atlantis Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:51 am

Atlas almost devoured the salmon, enjoying its taste. It was a good snack. He looked around, wondering in which place he could do a relaxing swim. He noticed another dragon on the shore. it was a smaller white one. A stranger! Atlas thought. He didn't know her intentions, but the female probably wanted to enjoy a nice swim in the Churning Seas. She looked scared by the waves and Atlas chuckled. She looked to have never seen salt water before. The seadragon was very curious to meet her. He stretched all his fins, and using both wings, he swam at very high speed. Atlas should reach the white dragon in a few minutes. He saw her suddenly lose her balance and she abruptly fell in the water. I hope she's ok He thought, a bit amused by the scene. He hoped the stranger was able to swim, or else Atlas was going to save the white dragon. He has almost reached Trinyah.
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:24 pm

Oceana was swimming through the open seas hunting for food to give to the tribe. She had joined SeaWings for a short while and was chosen as a Tracker. "Ok, so hunting some food. Shouldn't be that hard. " she thought to herself.

As she was going for a prey, she saw the SeaWing Lieutenant, Atlantis. She was hoping to meet him soon. Oceana secretly watched what he was doing when all of a sudden he swam toward a white dragon. "Hey, I thought all sea dragons were blue. And don't they know how to swim?" The white dragon looked as she never had touched salt water before. "Hmmm... If Atlantis needs aid, guess I'll go help him." Oceana thought to herself.
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:29 pm

// Trinyah has deleted her post, so I'm assuming my character has seen an illusion Razz //

Atlantis eventually reached the shore. However there was no trace of the white dragon he has seen before. "What?!" He exclaimed confused. He was sure to have seen Trinyah splashing in the water. He wondered if a seamonster has eaten the white dragon. However Atlas should have noticed the presence of another creature. He didn't know what to think. Perhaps the seadragon has only imagined Trinyah. Atlas didn't give up and he decided to dive underwater. He carefully looked between the rocks, but he couldn't find her again. There was really no other dragon. Atlas swam back towards the water's surface. The seadragon was a bit disappointed. He hoped he could make a new friend.
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:26 pm

As Oceana secretly watched Atlantis, she noticed that he was swimming towards her. "I don't think he caught sight of me right? And I thought he was going to help the white dragon. Maybe she got out herself..." Oceana thought to herself. "Well, I wanted to meet him anyways. Now's my chance."

She started swimming towards Atlantis. "Ummm... Atlantis right? My name is Oceana, a new SeaWing. I overheard your name sometimes when I was in the tribe. I was hoping to meet you!"
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:49 pm

Atlantis saw another dragon swimming towards him. From her appearance she looked to be the new Tracker that has joined the SeaWings. She was fairly big, very close to his size. Oceana had a graceful appearance. Her scales were blue on the back and golden on her chest. She had a long and colourful tail that looked to be a fin. She owned two acqua green wings and her body was showing different blue tonalities. He cheerfully smiled at her. "Yes, i'm Atlantis, SeaWing Lieutenant. Atlas for friends. And I was hoping to meet you too... I'm very happy you have joined our tribe." He playfully swam around her, growling in joy to have probably found a new friend, a female SeaWing. "Nice to meet you." Atlas friendly nudged her cheek with his nose to give her his personal greet.
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:17 pm

"Thanks! It's cool meeting you too!" Oceana said to Atlantis with enthusiasm. "I also like being in SeaWing! Anyways, you know I'm the new Tracker, is it alright for you to show me how to catch a few prey?" Oceana had been hoping that she could make a trustful friend in the tribe and Atlas seemed very nice to her.
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:17 am

Atlnntis nodded at her words and dove underwater. "Follow me. I'll show you the easiest trick to catch a prey." He told her. Once they were in depth enough, Atlas noticed a school of fishes. They were tuna. "The best method is to launch a vertical attack. So the preys can't see you and they don't have any chance to escape." He explained. "Another method, when your prey may be very cautious and elusive, is to simply wound the fish and wait until it would die for bleeding." He paused a few moments. "Other preys like swordfishes, sharks and dolphins, can defend themselves from an assault. You must be very careful to dodge their attacks and strike back with your claws." He moved towards the school of fishes. "Now I'll show you how to catch a prey." The seadragon smiled and swam to the surface. With a vertical and swift movement he caught a tuna in his fangs. Atlas jumped out from the water, fatally snapping at the prey. He swam back towards Oceana with the dead prey. "It's your turn now." He told her while glancing at another group of tuna.
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:49 am

"Alright" Oceana said to Atlas, while swimming towards the next school of tuna. She decided to take his advice of a vertical attack. Once she got near the surface and the group of tunas she went swiftly towards the school and with her fangs, caught the prey. Then she went back to where Atlantis was. "Thanks for teaching me! It really is a cool method!"

As the two SeaWings were swimming back, Oceana said to Atlas, "Before I went up to you, I saw you swimming towards a white dragon. Were you going to help her? I saw her disappear after you went closer to her." "Or maybe it was my imagination" Oceana thought as she was waiting for an answer from her new friend, Atlas.
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:08 pm

Atlantis carefully looked Oceana, judging her abilities. She was brave and she was learning fast. The SeaWings were so lucky to have a good hunter like Oceana with them. "Excellent! Well done!" He complimented her while swimming back to the palace. He listened her question. "Have you seen the white dragon too? I haven't found it in the water. So I think we have simply imagined it." He told her thoughtfully. Atlas was starting to be a bit bored and he wanted to play a game. So he playfully tackled Oceana with his wing in a sort of provocation. "Would you like a race?" He asked. It was also a good chance to see how much fast she was. Speed was another important requirement to be a SeaWing. "The first that reaches the gates palace is the winner." He suggested. He looked at her waiting for an answer.
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:35 pm

Oceana was happy that she finally caught her first prey. Now she and Atlas were heading back to the castle when he asked her if she wanted to race him back to the palace. Being a Tracker, she is agile and has the ability to move very fast. Oceana looked at Atlas and said "Alright, I'll go for a race, but just to let you know, that I'm a fast Sea dragon!" Oceana smiled at Atlas and the race began. She took off at an amazing speed. "Try and catch up!"
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:59 pm

Atlantis was surprised by her amazing speed. He felt a little remorse for challenging her in a race. He was probably going to lose the competition. Anyway Atlas was very fast. He flapped the several fins and the two wings to gain a decent acceleration. Oceana was slightly faster than him and he couldn't surpass her. However he was sensing a current of water that should increase his speed. He promptly followed the current's direction to reach an awesome speed. Atlas was now leading the race. "Being fast isn't enough. Remember to use the currents at your advantage." He suggested with a laugh. The palace was near. Atlas was sure to have almost won the race, unless Oceana would surprise him.
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:29 pm

Oceana was having fun at this race. Finally, nearing the palace, Atlas passed her and said that to use the currents for an advantage. She took the idea, but was too far behind. As she gained more speed with the currents, Oceana realized that she was getting closer and closer to Atlas. "Hmm... Maybe I'll pass him after all" Oceana thought, elated. The two SeaWings were head and head when Oceana finally passed Atlas. But with another current, the male SeaWing passed her again. "This is getting more fun! " Oceana said to herself. Then, they saw the palace. "I'm going to beat you" Oceana shouted at Atlas, laughing. Oceana surpassed Atlantis but were, again, head and head. It ended with a tie. "Hahaha! That was fun! Let's do it again some other time!" Oceana was tired after the long, hard race. Turns out that Atlas was really good at racing. He knew a lot of techniques. "Oh ya! I forgot to tell you when I first met you. I also liked to be called as Ocean. Sometimes, I like to be called as different name!" And she smiled at Atlas.
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:03 pm

Atlantis realized it was going to be a very close race. Oceana didn't want to give up and she was trying to surpass him again. However he was fast enough to keep the lead. "You can't easily beat me." He teaser her, but they were head and head now. They finally reached the gates and the race resulted to be a tie. Atlas eas tired and he has spent a lot of energies in the competition. "Yes, of course." He replied. It was so funny to race alongside her and he hoped they would get other chances in the future. Oceana was a very good SeaWing and Atlas was happy to have her as a friend.  "Ocean? Ok, I'll remember it." He walked inside the underwater castle. "Now I would suggest to relax in the living rooms. I'm very curious to know you better." He looked at her with a smile, still admiring her graceful appearance. They also shared the same playful and kind behaviour. They had a lot of things in common. "Where do you come from?" He asked.
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:52 pm

Ocean and Atlas finally returned to the tribe, exhausted. "It would feel nice to just relax and talk with you." Ocean smile at Atlas. "Where I came from.. Well, I don't know the story clearly, because it was my sister that told me, but I was origanally from the Pacific. I had a father, mother, and a sister. I was the youngest. One year had passed when I was borned. Grace, which was my sister, told me that our parents had died. She was a loving sister. She took care of me for a while and then she also died. I was upset for a while but that was years ago. I'm not that sad now." Oceana said to Atlas. Then she continued, "I wandered around for a while, bored out of my mind and nothing to do. I had hoped to make some new friends soon. Then I never knew I wandered so far when I came to the Churning Sea. And you should know the rest-of me joining the tribe and stuff." Oceana smiled at Atlas. "What about you? Where do you come from?"
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:20 pm

Atlantis curiously listened her story. It was sad and he could understand the pain she would have suffered. "I'm sorry for what happened to you..." He revealed his concern. "But I'm glad to hear you have overcome your sadness." He smiled at her. "So you come from the Pacific... I come from the other ocean instead, the Atlantic. I don't know if you have heard about it." He asked at her because the the two oceans were separated, despite they belonged to the same world. "I was born from a simple family of seadragons... But I'm in truth a Poseidon's creation, the God of Water. I was his lieutenant." Atlas was unsure if she could tell his story. It was very sad and he decided for now to avoid the argument. "I become a traveller after I had a dispute with Poseidon and he decided to banish me from his seas. I started to travel for years in search of a new home. At the end I have found the SeaWing." He happily smiled, very proud to be the SeaWings Lieutenant now. They finally reached the living rooms, where there was no water. "We have arrived." He picked up a pillow from what looked to be a huge sofa and he playfully threw the pillow at her. Then he jumped on the comfortable sofa, taking care to leave enough space also for Oceana. "Come here!" he kindly invited her to join him. They could both relax on the sofa.

// The palace has a lot of rooms with no water and they also have human-like-goods Razz //
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:19 pm

"Oh? You come from the Atlantic? I've heard of it, but never been there before." Oceana told Atlantis, listening to his story carefully. As Atlas told his history, she realized that both SeaWings suffered at a time. She was also glad that he overcamed it. Finally they arrived at the living rooms. Atlas went and sat at a huge sofa and threw a pillow towards Oceana. She caught it swiftly and threw it right back toward Atlas. "Haha! You seem to have the same playful manner like I do. I'm glad I made a friend that has this characteristic. I don't really like people who are serious all the time." Oceana took the seat next to Atlas. "So.. How long have you been in SeaWings?"
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:58 am

Atlas caught the pillow between his claws and chuckled at her words. "Yes, I'm playful. And also the other SeaWings. Korramyr, the King, is even the God of Parties. So You'll never get bored." He smiled. Then he answered at her question. "I'm rather new. I have joined the SeaWings a couple of months ago. The tribe is very peaceful and we're in good rapports with other tribes. However the FireWings dislike us. I recommend you to be careful if you would meet a FireWing. Some of them can be aggressive towards us." He explained at her. "Also, watch out about a couple of seadragon rogues. They're hostile. We're having troubles with a red and black dragon called Dusk, and a mysterious blue dragon with earth powers." After those last words he playfully slapped her snout with the pillow.
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:30 am

Oceana was having a great time hanging out Atlas and knowing him better. He was kind to Oceana and she finally had a great friend. "FireWing... They live in volcanoes right? I wonder how it's like. Seems scary to me. Haha! Thanks for warning me. Anyways, are you doing anything later or tomorrow? I'm gonna have nothing to do, so I was wondering if you were up to a race again?" Oceana hoped he agreed, for she wanted to see if she could beat him this time.
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:00 am

"Exactly. They live in volcanoes. I guess we can survive for ten seconds before to become well-cooked lizards." He chuckled telling her a joke. He enjoyed a lot her company and he felt to have a interest towards her. He sighed after listening her challenge.  "Unfortunately I don't have much time to race with you later. I have a lot of duties as a lieutenant." He didn't want that Oceana was sad because of his words, so he friendly nudged her shoulder with his snout to feel her better "But tomorrow I should be free." He reassured Oceana.
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:10 am

"Alright cool!" Oceana said with joy. She decided to stay in the living rooms to rest with Atlas. It had been a long day and the race had made her exhausted. "Anyways... Have you met a IceWing? Or a SkyWing? I've never met them before... But I think a IceWing is cool. But isn't it weird how they can survive the harsh coldness. I'm full of curiosity on that." She waited for Atlas's answer, while resting on the sofa.
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:42 am

// I'll wait for more partecipations before to continue this topic because I need to start the adventure Razz Everyone feel free to join the roleplay (strangers from other tribes are welcomed). //
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kokoro Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:52 pm

Kokoro glanced down to the sea's from a cloud way above. She stared at the glittering water and licked her lips. She was quite thirsty, considering she hadnt drunken much today nor yesterday.
Jumping off of the cloud, Koko caught onto a whip of wind, having her wings spread wide. She glided down the rest of the way to the ground, and landed onto the shore of the Seawings.
"I wonder if this water is safe to drink..." Ko said quietly to herself and bent her head down to lap at the water. Right as she touched the water with her tongue she spat it out, "Ewww! Its so salty!" She stumbled backwards away from the sea and frowned, "Gosh darnit...Now where can I drink fine water...."

~This is a tribe rpg isnt it? Then why am I allowed to post here?! ...Oceana did want me to join this anyway...~ Razz
Kokoro
Kokoro

Female Pisces Dragon

http://reverieofaurlia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:06 am

// Yes, it's open to all. I hope this part isn't traumatizing for Kokoro Razz //

While Kokoro was trying to drink salk water, a big wave suddenly revealed something... A huge carcass of sperm whale smashed against the rocks. A very horrible scene. The whale has been almost devoured and the flesh was visible, accompanied by the disgusting smell of blood.

Atlantis pondered about her words. "Yes, I have met some of them. They can survive the harsh coldness because of their ice scales. A similar thing is for FireWings. They have magma-like scales, so their body can handle high temperatures." He explained at Oceana. Atlas was going to say someone else, but a SeaWing Guard entered the living rooms. It walked towards the two dragons.
"Excuse me to interrupt your moments of relax, Atlantis... But we have found a very horrible thing on beach." The Guard said with disgust in its eyes.
"What is that?" Atlas asked worried.
"The carcass of a sperm whale... It looks a huge myterious predator has devoured it." The Guard explained.
"What?!" He asked surprised and a bit shocked. "Norketk could have eaten it." Atlas suggested. Norketh was a gigantic dragon that has joined the tribe a month ago.
"We haven't seen Norketh recently... So I don't believe he's the responsable" The guard immediately answered.
"Ok, I'm going to personally see the carcass and try to find out which kind of predator would have killed it." Atlas replied. He had in truth no really idea. It was probably a seamonster.

The seadragon stood up and looked at Oceana with a sigh. "See? It's hard to find a moment of relax." Atlas knew his new job has almost cut his free time. However he was very happy to be useful for the tribe. "I hope we can meet again later... I'm leaving now. Bye." He was thinking to ask her to accompany him, but he didn't want to annoy Oceana with his tasks. So he started to walk towards the palace gates.
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:57 am

"Oh.. That's cool how they can do that!" Oceana was awed on how IceWing could survive the harsh winters on the icy mountains. Just then a gaurd came in to speak with Atlantis. He told Atlas that there was a carcass of a sperm whale. "What in the world is that suppose to mean..." Oceana thought, a bit excited. She was always ready for an adventure! As Atlas started to leave, Oceana decided to ask Atlas is she could come. "Atlas, would you mind if I came with you? I'm bored for the rest of the day and I'm sort of curious of what types of jobs you have." Oceana waited for answer hoping he would say yes.
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next