Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Snow and Romance and... danger (Destella) - Page 10 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Snow and Romance and... danger (Destella) - Page 10 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Snow and Romance and... danger (Destella)

4 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Snow and Romance and... danger (Destella) - Page 10 Empty Snow and Romance and... danger (Destella)

Post by Snowscale Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

I'm sick of being tossed around by storms....
Snowscale painfully got up, his left foreleg bent at an odd angle. He snarled quietly to himself and promptly fell down a hole into a large, spacious cavern.
"Oh fantastic..." he muttered under his breath, fully aware that he was dead meat if a monster found him.
He wandered for a few moments, keeping his injured forearm close to his body. After a moment he could take the pain no longer, and fell to the ground with a roar of dismay.

Last edited by Snowscale on Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:06 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Change title)
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Snow and Romance and... danger (Destella) - Page 10 Empty Re: Snow and Romance and... danger (Destella)

Post by Destella Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:19 pm

When Destella realized the voice was coming from someone, she went shy. The serpent slid closer to Snowscale as she listened. This rock voice was confusing the living heck out of her. She had questions, but was too nervous to say them all. The only thing she get out of her maw was ”V-Viildin?”
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Female Posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Snow and Romance and... danger (Destella) - Page 10 Empty Re: Snow and Romance and... danger (Destella)

Post by Snowscale Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:27 pm

The voice sighed. It would be easier if I just showed you. The stone began glowing, and after a moment a white wolf appeared in a flash of blue smoke. His eyes were forest green, his pelt like fresh snow. His underbelly was jet black, his muzzle marred by only a few scars. He was looking at the two dragons with amusement, his eyes bright and alert. "Hello."
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:13 pm

Des let out an ”Ah!” before moving behind Snowscale. It was more out of shock than fear. She peered out from behind the dragon, her feathers having turned pale. She finally spoke up again, still hesitant.

”W-wh-wha-what are you?”
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:19 pm

The wolf shrugged, a strange gesture, and smiled a bit at Snowscale's evident shock. "First things first. You inquired what the Vilidin are.... or rather, were. We were a great pack of lycanthropes, some of the best mages our world had to offer. I, Shade, was the healer, one of the best in the plane. The wolf glanced at the stitches on Snowscale's belly and whistled. "You want me patch your boyfriend up for you?"
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:38 pm

Destella was still confused. What on Pyyrai was a lycanthrope? Either way, this guy at least seemed friendly. On top of that, he offered to help Snowscale, though she gained a tint of red when he called the white scaled dragon her boyfriend. ”I-if Snowscale’s ok with it.”
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:44 pm

Snowscale looked as if he had come out of a stupor. "Y-yes, it's alright." The wolf padded over to him and instructed him to roll over. Suddenly, with a quick yank, he removed the stitches, causing Snowscale to roar in pain. He held his paw over the gaping wound, just as Snowscale fainted. He concentrated for a moment, and white energy fell like water from his paw onto the wound. The flesh knitted back together, leaving no scar. "Satisfied?"
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:02 pm

Destella was about ready to kill this Shade guy when he pulled the stitches out the way he did. Why would he do that, especially with the pain he was in. The serpent looked ready to strike when she noticed the wolf was doing something. There...was a glow?

She slid closer to her love, wrapping her tail around his. She was amazed by the amount of healing done. She had worried about Snowscale for awhile now, and the wound that worried her was gone in a literal flash. The serpent looked over at the wolf with a smile, and a hint of a tear. ”Thank you.”
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:05 pm

The wolf seemed shudder, and then Destella was looking into the eyes of a human dressed in a white Wolfskin cloak. "Sure."
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:15 am

Destella was shocked, to say the least, when she saw the wolf was now a human. She just stayed near Snowscale, keeping her tail twined with his, as she stared down the human. ”What? I thought you were a wolf.”
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:52 am

The human smiled. "I am both. Lycanthropes are technically human, but we are given the ability to shift from human and wolf form, or even a combination of the two. The Vilidin are composed of mostly werewolves, like me. But, anyhow, I figured your boyfriend... excuse me friend, could use some watching. Just in case he's wounded again. Who knows,
I might even be able to advise him on the whole idea of 'courtship' he seems so nervous about."

As if guessing her next question, he went on. "And before you ask, yes, I read his mind. Sort of effect of that Vilidin mindstone you possess. It's not guaranteed to read their mind, but I've had practice."
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:58 pm

Destella gave the “werewolf” a nervous look when he said he could read minds. Though she felt better knowing that Snowscale was worried about courtship too. Even so, she didn’t like the idea of someone knowing what she was thinking. ”S-so you know what I’m thinking?”
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:31 pm

The human smiled. "Not currently.
So far I can only read the other. But, given some time I probably could. Besides, I've had years to hone it. Soon you'll be able to guess my thoughts, if my theory is correct."
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:57 pm

Destella just looked weirded out by the idea of being able to guess someone’s thoughts, or having someone in her own mind. She decided to not respond, not wanting to seem rude. The serpent looked back at Snowscale, seeing if anything had changed.
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:00 pm

Snowscale at last stirred. His eyes opened and looked into Destella's, and he smiled at his love. "Did I miss anything?"
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:25 pm

Destella smiled when Snowscale finally woke up. She was also quick to answer him, just excited that he was ok. ”Well... he’s apparently a mind reading werewolf,” the serpent responded, pointing at the human with her wing.
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:34 pm

He managed to barely get onto his belly. "Werewolf? As in the tales of the Vilidin?"
The human nodded, and he shimmered again for a moment, becoming a humanoid wolf. "My packages are a bit, ah, split up at the moment. Anyways, if you need me I'll be outside.
You two lovers try not to startle me, eh?"
Shade left, leaving the two alone yet again.
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:47 pm

Destella blushed as Shade left. She still wasn’t sure about him, but he seemed nice. Once he left, she looked back at Snowscale, untwining their tails to feel the healed area on the white dragon’s stomach. ”It’s amazing. Almost like nothing happened.”
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:01 pm

"Yeah...." Snowscale stood up and walked around for a minute. "Not even a twinge."
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:23 pm

”Wow” was all Destella could say when she heard that Snowscale was pain free. In fact, she was so happy that her red and blue feathers turned yellow.

She finally began to think about Shade, and began to wonder what Snowscale thought of the human. ”So... do you think we can trust Shade?”
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:26 pm

Snowscale thought about that for a moment. If he really is of the Vilidin and is their healer, I would think so.
The stories the Icewing had told him were well documented. Shade's bravery in the Battle of Griselwood was renowed. "Yeah, I think he's okay.
A lot better than Firebrand."
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:43 am

Destella smiled and rubbed up against Snowscale. ”That’s a fact.”
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:52 am

Snowscale laughed a bit, happy to finally feel a bit free. Firebrand was gone, and from what Shade said was likely not coming back. "Have I shown you the underground lake yet?"
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:57 pm

Destella smiled with a slight chuckle. "No. You haven't yet."
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:18 pm

Snowscale smiled. "Well, it's quite a sight. Come on, I'll take you!" Snowscale led Destella down a tunnel and into a large cavern of which its floor was crystal-clear water. Small, colorful fish swam in the water with larger fish swimming in the deep end. "What do you think?"
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:08 pm

Destella followed, surprised and awestruck when she saw the lake. She slowly slid closer to take a closer look at the water, spying some fish as she did. The serpent then looked at her love. ”It’s beautiful.”
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next