Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Snow and Romance and... danger (Destella) - Page 19 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Snow and Romance and... danger (Destella) - Page 19 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Snow and Romance and... danger (Destella)

4 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Snow and Romance and... danger (Destella) - Page 19 Empty Snow and Romance and... danger (Destella)

Post by Snowscale Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

I'm sick of being tossed around by storms....
Snowscale painfully got up, his left foreleg bent at an odd angle. He snarled quietly to himself and promptly fell down a hole into a large, spacious cavern.
"Oh fantastic..." he muttered under his breath, fully aware that he was dead meat if a monster found him.
He wandered for a few moments, keeping his injured forearm close to his body. After a moment he could take the pain no longer, and fell to the ground with a roar of dismay.

Last edited by Snowscale on Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:06 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Change title)
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Snow and Romance and... danger (Destella) - Page 19 Empty Re: Snow and Romance and... danger (Destella)

Post by Snowscale Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:11 pm

Crescylla stared at her mother with wide eyes. "W-what kind of creatures?"
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Snow and Romance and... danger (Destella) - Page 19 Empty Re: Snow and Romance and... danger (Destella)

Post by Destella Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:28 pm

Destella sighed a bit, realizing she had Spooked a cave of bats. The dragoness wrapped herself into a coil for Crescylla to lay in. ”Well.... There are some that even would scare an Earthwing, like the Great Wolves. Giant canines with the ability to manipulate earth and stone.” She continued to explain the different creatures out there, including humans.
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Female Posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:43 pm

As Crescylla listened, her eyes got wider and wider. She couldn't even begin imagine what her mother was telling her about; she had only heard of wolves, but had never seen one.
"Wow." she said when Destella had finished. There IS a lot of bad things. But what about the good things? Like Daddy? Like you?"
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:00 pm

Des smiled a bit at her daughter’s question, giving her a nuzzle before responding. ”Yes. There are many great things out there as well. Many beautiful sights, and other dragons. And some day, you will be ready to see them.
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:51 pm

Crescylla couldn't even begin to fathom everything Destella had told her about. She wandered over to the cave mouth, looking deep in thought.
After an hour, Snowscale returned with a nice sized deer. Slashes and scratches marred his scales, and he nuzzled Destella as Crescylla tore into the deer.
"We might have some trouble. I just got into a fight with some monster, and it was headed this way. I don't think it saw the entrance, but one can never tell."
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:29 pm

Destella looked at her mate in shock when she saw his injuries. She got even more worried when Snowscale told her what attacked him. She looked down at Crescylla, then back at Snowscale. ”So. What are we going to do? Hold up here, or... leave.”

Des had to admit that she didn’t want to leave, but she was more concerned about her family then herself.
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:40 pm

"I'm not sure... I've never really seen anything out this far before. Usually the bulettes and bears and Pumas get anything that gets close, but...." Snowscale trailed off, then wrapped his tail near his tail near his talons and watched as Crescylla tore into the deer.
"Maybe we could hole up in the sleeping chambers. It won't likely be able to get in, and I have some.... Protection hidden there. I don't know, though.... Would that be the right thing to do?" Snowscale's mind was thinking furiously of how he might make a bad choice and get them all killed.
Not a very fatherly train of thought.
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:48 pm

Destella looked at Snowscale, then their daughter. Maybe the thing wouldn’t find them. But what if it did? What could it do? She couldn’t get herself to shake those feelings, but she also had no idea what to do. ”I don’t know,” She started, trying to decide what the best strategy was. ”I just don’t know.”
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:04 am

Snowscale, his thoughts finally made up, picked up Crescylla in his mouth and made a sprint for the sleeping cave. The hatchling wailed in confusion, not understanding. "Mommy! Daddy! What's happening!"
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:09 am

Destella was quick to follow, keeping a lookout behind them. She then looked down at Crescylla, not quite sure how to respond. ”Something might be coming. Something bad.”
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:47 am

Snowscale set Crescylla down on her blankets when the dragons reached the cave. He whipped around, just as the sound of something approaching was heard. Heavy thuds echoed through the chamber, accompanied by a deep growl. Then, a sound hit the dragon's ears, like the screech of an owl and the roar of a bear. Snowscale's heart leaped as he heard a brief sound of clawing tears, and then nothing but the padding sound of small, light feet.
No monster rose into the cave. Instead, staring up at the dragons grinning, was Ronin himself, Jeffry not far behind.
"Miss me?"
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:53 pm

Des was ready to strike at anything that came near. Her jaws were already open, and her fangs unsheathed. Then, something happened outside. She could hear someone. Then who she saw shocked her.

”Ronin! What are you doing here?”
She was excited to see one of the Vilidin again, but was still curious.
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:52 pm

Ronin gave the dragons a warm smile. "Well, we did say we were visiting, right? Besides, Shade and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to see how you guys are doing with the bundle of joy!"
Snowscale smiled a bit when he heard Shade was near. "How long will you stay?"
Ronin shrugged. "No clue. Whenever Twilight calls us to leave. Which, yes, means we're the only ones, and no, before you ask, Snowscale, Rayg is not with us."
Not with them.... What....?
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:03 pm

Des looked confused, not sure how to respond. She just began speaking, sounding more sure than she felt. ”We’ve been good, and Crescylla has been a beautiful little hatchling, but what do you mean by Rayg’s not with you?”
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:15 pm

"We think he's found a way back to our home. Our... Information... Seems to indicate he's been reunited with his family, the Royal House of Cygnar. We think he's currently waging war across our world, trying to 'liberate' misused magic items. I don't know if he'll ever return, but...." Ronin trailed off, looking sad.
Crescylla had been staring at the small halfling for a while now, and finally said, "Mommy? Who this?"
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:56 pm

Destella looked a bit sad before hearing her daughter’s question. She brought her head down to the hatchling, smiling at her as she did. ”He’s one of the people who help me and your dad keep you safe.”
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 pm

Crescylla looked at Ronin now with wide eyes. Her eyes got even wider when two others entered the room.
"Snowscale, Destella! How long has it been, a couple months?" Shade said, embracing both as best he could. His gaze then landed on Crescylla, causing him to start. "Oh my goodness! My, you've grown since I last saw you!"
At first Crescylla shrank away from Shade, but then warily stepped forwards towards him.
Jeffry seemed to want to get in on the greeting, and nudged both Snowscale and Destella warmly before going over to Ronin and laying down.
"Also, just to be clear, you are aware of the monster that tried to get in?"
Snowscale nodded.
"I should probably move the body outside... It was ugly as heck. Reminded me of..." The halfling trailed off and seemed to be absorbed in his own thoughts.
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:58 am

The dragoness just eyed Ronin, as if to remind him that Crescylla was still there. Yes, she had told the hatchling about monsters, but she didn’t go into too much detail. She just hoped that Ronin would be careful with his words.
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:17 pm

Ronin recovered, then sort of moved off. Shade started chasing Crescylla around, which made her giggle, looking happier than he had been for some time.
After a while, Ronin was lounging on Jeffry's back, watching Crescylla trying to play hide-and-seek with the Vilidin healer.
Snowscale tried to stifle a laugh when Shade was tackled by Crescylla. He leaned over to his mate and whispered, "I think Crescylla is winning."
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:26 pm

Destella watch with a smile on her maw as her little daughter played with the healer. Unlike Snowscale, she couldn't hide her laughter. Then her mate told her the hatchling was probably winning. The serpent smiled, and gave her love a nod. The dragoness then coiled herself, and lean her neck against Snowscale.
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:34 pm

Eventually a tired Crescylla made her way over to Snowscae and Des and curled up for a nap. Snowscale waited until she was asleep until he asked Shade "So what have you guys been doing?"
Shade shrugged. "Not much. Normal Vilidin things. Kill some demons. Rally a nation.
Promote peace. Find possibly lost members."

Snowscale hesitated. "What do you mean by, 'lost'?"
Shade smiled a bit, then replied with a cryptic, "You'll see."
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:45 pm

Destella smiled as she looked down at Crescylla, nuzzling her dughter as she began to sleep. The serpent then listened to Shade's words. She just looked confused by the last statement, but was able to muster a response. "What do you mean by "You'll see?"
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:12 am

Shade smiled again. "Exactly that. You'll see. But don't worry, it's a very good surprise." He definitely was in a lighter mood, a twinkle in his eyes.
Snowscale's stone glowed dimly a moment. "Your mate?"
Shade looked at the drake, shocked for a moment, then burst out laughing. "I forgot how good you were with that!" He sighed, a bit on the dramatic side. "Yes, my mate and daughter are coming here, along with the rest of us.
And a few you haven't met yet, but I'm sure you'll like them."

Snowscale was sort of excited. He trusted Shade, especially since the advice he had given before he had asked Destella to be his mate. He nuzzled the dragoness, his mind wondering about what else the Vilidin had to offer that was even better than Shade's healing prowess or Pyro's flame mastery.
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Destella Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:19 pm

Des actually gave a smile as she heard that Shade’s mate and daughter were coming. While she usually didn’t like others to be around, the serpent had become comfortable with the Vilidin. She nuzzled Snowscale back before looking back at Shade.

”It will be nice to meet your family Shade.”
Destella
Destella
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Thu May 03, 2018 4:14 am

The Vilidin wolf smiled, brushing away a rogue strand of white hair from his face. "I'm glad to hear that. I was hoping you would. Last time I was here, I kept thinking how much like Stream you were, Destella."
Crescylla came bounding over to him, chirping out, "Who I like?"
Shade chuckled, shaking his head. "My daughter, all the way."
Snowscale smiled, straightening his wings. Jeffry and Ronin had managed to slip off unnoticed, so the drake assumed they had gone off to dispose of the monster's body.
It finally felt like peace, for the first time in Snowscale's life.

((OOC: Sorry I vanished again! Parents kinda removed Discord as an option and kept me under a close eye, but I've managed to talk my way back to posting places again! Also, this WAS the first post I've had in a LOOOONG time, so sorry if it's a bit... lower-grade than usual!))
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next