Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

When Sea meets Sky ((Closed to Kip)) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

When Sea meets Sky ((Closed to Kip)) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

When Sea meets Sky ((Closed to Kip))

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

When Sea meets Sky ((Closed to Kip)) - Page 2 Empty When Sea meets Sky ((Closed to Kip))

Post by Bassasail Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

The evening sun fell to the horizon, the day turning to night as the fish grew active to a rising full moon. The ocean next to a beach grew disturbed as tides arose to cover it, and from it a blue figure stood, walking on two limbs as it approached, swallowing a mouthful of fish and perhaps clam and crab. That was fine. As he stepped out of the water the gills converted into lungs, and allowing the water to drip off instead of shaking it off, the blue and purple scales glistening off the moonlight.

Bassasail had finished a meal, a large one needed after a days-worth of heavy training. He was trying to find new ways to use his flames underwater in the deepest depths, where the pressure was extreme and no other attempted to swim, except the blue dragon himself. Ironically sparring partners or foes always ask, "Shouldn't you be in a swamp?"

Bass grew tired of crocodile jokes, if one more creature says another joke he was going to loose it. Literally.
However as he stood on the beach he remembered the exact spot where he was ambushed by assassins during his role as a king. As expected, his help was dispatched and he was heavily injured, but on a bright note he killed the assassins. He was no longer a king though, and thus he isolated himself thinking he was good for nothing. Which wasn't true, but with how Bass disappeared his role was taken by another dragon who disappeared as well. The tribe had no leader, Bass was too afraid to assume that role once more but might fail.

So, for the next few years he spent training and growing stronger, disciplining himseld to become tougher and more a dangerous adversary. With the new Twilight Imperium and that Starlights faction the tribe was in serious trouble, but Bassasail was ready for a glorious death taking out enemies for the price of his freedom. He gave a heavy sigh as oxygen greeted his lungs, starting off towards a small piece of land where he could lay and watch the stars in the night sky.
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

When Sea meets Sky ((Closed to Kip)) - Page 2 Empty Re: When Sea meets Sky ((Closed to Kip))

Post by Kip Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:57 am

Kip nodded, and with that she slipped back out of the tunnel to make way to her home. She wasn't sure where this was going or how this will all end. There were a few possibilities. . . One, they would become very close friends or even mates if it came to that (which Kip wasn't sure of at all yet), or maybe their partnership wouldn't last long and the two woild become rivals instead. With these scenarios in mind, Kip grabbed a few scrolls and a quill, along with her favorite inkwell. Before leaving her own home, she took a deep breath to remind herself. . .

Bassasail is my host. I am his guest. I promise myself to be on my best behavior. . . That counted for being rude, bossy, or just acting like the place was all hers. Next time, if their friendship went well, she would have to invite him to her own den.

When Kip returned, she had her stuff neatly in her grasp. "I didn't get a lot, since, well. . . I don't need much," she told him. "Thank you for inviting me again. That's very kind."
Kip
Kip

Female Posts : 116

Back to top Go down

When Sea meets Sky ((Closed to Kip)) - Page 2 Empty Re: When Sea meets Sky ((Closed to Kip))

Post by Bassasail Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:09 pm

Bassasail awaited as the dragoness left to grab her belongings. He decided to look around for a suitible place for her to bed in... Thus far the only thing he could think of is large amount of flowers she could sleep in... That would suffice. He swiftly flattened the entire mini-field of flowers right below one of the giant tree canopies that covered the large hole in the cave. Looking at the quick work Bass walked to the entrance of the cave and right on time the dragoness arrived. How swift. Bass then pointed with one of his claws to the large flattened patch of flowers and said, "That is where you will rest. Not the best, but its something better than nothing."

The smell of rose-like daisy lingered in the air due to the crushed patch of plants, some animals came such as skunks and lizards because of the scent alone, nevermind the two giant dragons standing there. Bassasail mentally shrugged it off as he turned back to Kip, "Make yourself at home, I shall be outside if you need me."
Bass then exited the cave to think upon the recent passings. He wasn't tje brightest creature in the sea butbhe was smart enough to know difference, the difference between gratitude and mercy and sorrow and vengeance. He had learned a lot throughout the years abd regretted none of it, save fir the hatching he left, but he had no choice, if he came back Bass would have been followed. Other than that, the blue dragon hadn't known whether the dragoness staying was a good ideal or not... Just that it would kill the loneliness.
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:08 pm

The pleasant scent of flowers reached Kip's nostrils almost as soon as she entered, and after a moment the LightWing deeply inhaled, wings lightly shuddering before gazing at the patch. It was a shame that such beautiful plants had to be smushed, but she didn't complain, nor did she desire to. A bed was a bed, and a dragon would be willing to go great measures to get one.

Kip took a step to her spot, sniffing it before setting her stuff beside it. This was quite the interesting area. The cave, she meant. She wondered if there was any other place on Pyyria like it. If so, one would have to look very hard to claim one of these spectacles as their home.

The female dragon then looked to the male, giving him a nod of respect. "This will work perfectly." As he left, the dragoness nodded once again. "Sounds good."

Kip sat on the bed. So, what now? She could go chat with Bassasail, but he didn't seem like he wanted to talk at the moment. She drummed her claws against the earth before deciding to get to writing in one of her blank scrolls.
Kip
Kip

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassasail Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:48 pm

After few minutes of pacing forth and back Bassasail needed to figure out what to do. He was, by all means, an oaf. He didn't even know the dragoness personally yet he let her in, a sign of foolishness. Perhaps she was a Rogue Assassin, the rogues finally growing a pair to finish the blue creature... However Bass had the feeling he was wrong about that, he needed to relax more, afterall he had a guest. The blue drake went back through the tunnel amd into the cave where spotted the dragoness. He made his way to Kip and asked, "Is there anything you need? I can provide you with anything if yiu wish it."
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:43 pm

As the dragoness busily wrote, she realized Bassasail had re-entered and was approaching her. Kip set down her quill and smiled at the blue dragon. She wondered why he came back so soon. . . Maybe he was coming to regret his decision? As much as Kip would understand if that was the case, she would be kind of sad. She was beginning to hope she had found a friend or ally. She wouldn't mind leaving if Bassasail asked her to, though. Although she had begun to like him and the atmosphere they were in, it would be the right thing to do if Bassasail told her to go.

"I'm fine, Bassasail." Kip purred kindly to the blue dragon, sitting up and wrapping her tail neatly around her front paws. "I appreciate this a lot." Then, after a moment, she said, "If you change your mind, let me know. . . About me staying here, I mean. If you get uncomfortable with my presence I would like to help you with that."
Kip
Kip

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassasail Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:31 pm

((Hey, what are you're thoughts about continuing the rp? I really don't have anything else to post on this.))
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:53 pm

((That's no problem! I know we talked about this earlier, but if you want we can start a topic about them having hatchlings. If you want to make one into a character that would be fun. I was actually hoping if I could make one too. Or we can ask around if someone would like to be one. If you still want to do that, of course.))
Kip
Kip

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassasail Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:59 pm

((We could do that... Or both, you have one as well as I and someone be the third? Or just you and I. All up to you))
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:08 pm

((I'm fine with either, really. ^^ It can be you and I, but if someone wants to be one then they can be the third.)
Kip
Kip

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassasail Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:39 pm

((Aight sounds legit. Sooo... How wpuld thid play out? I can get the account no problem but what of roleplaying-wise?))
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:43 pm

((You mentioned them being friends with benefits before, so that could happen unless you want them to be official mates, which I'm fine with either. Bassasail's reaction is completely up to you since he's your character, but I expect Kip to inform Bassasail of the eggs, and if he wants to help with their upbringing or at least be there at the hatching, then we can timeskip to when the eggs hatch later in the new topic.)
Kip
Kip

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassasail Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:28 pm

((That actually works, the friendship (after some time) gets intimate and Bass kinda knocks up Kip so it will take off to them officially being mates XD his reaction might be taken in stride but tje way he is so terrotorial.. I say perhaps two or three more rprp's before the whol hatchinh thing. Tha aight? ))
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:51 pm

((Sounds good! Do you want to make the topic or I?)
Kip
Kip

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassasail Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:08 pm

Can you this time please?))
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:33 pm

((No problem. It'll be up by Wednesday.)
Kip
Kip

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassasail Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:35 pm

((Understood.))
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2