Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Titan meets Titan (Private: Cosmos) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Titan meets Titan (Private: Cosmos) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Titan meets Titan (Private: Cosmos)

2 posters

Go down

Titan meets Titan (Private: Cosmos) Empty Titan meets Titan (Private: Cosmos)

Post by Mnerolth Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:41 pm

A clammer of the earth, as trees feel upon the ground, Mnerolth was walking outside the hidden kingdom of the Earthwings. As his enormous tail swung behind him, toppling a few trees along with it smashing a large rock face. He just walked as he usually did, not looking about as his rainbow eyes glimmered, his wings folded as usual, along with his heavily plated scale armor like body. Having a earthy grey colour to it, his form was meant for combat, yet he cared not for it, as he stopped dead in his tracks and saw a large human village in the distance, as he tried to go around a group of mages came forth, yelling strange words that he knew not of. ~Humans, of all creatures, why did I have to come across them here. And so close to the kingdom as well.~

He though to himself, as suddenly fire came forth and struck him, these humans where foolish enough to attack him, as he glared at them, more fireballs came flying at him, and with his tail. He swatted them away, he sighed and opened his maws, closing the scales along his eyes and nostrils, and suddenly, a cloud of white power spewed from his jaws and flew at the human mages. Screams filled the air, as they burned in the cloud of white death, and the area around him also burned, but not from fire, but a chemical burning, as they area now destroyed. Mnerolth sighed and a tear fell from his eyes, ~Now they made me destroy more of this place, at least the cloud didn't spread too much, teach these humans to threaten me. Lets just hope they get away from the Kingdom, would hate to kill something I have no time for.~ He thought again as he strolled around the area, the human village now deserted, as he saw them all scurry away to the North. He sighed and sat in the sun, taking in the warmth, and hoped he didn't have to release his White Phosphorus cloud of death again.
Mnerolth
Mnerolth
God of Nature and Earth
God of Nature and Earth

Male Posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Titan meets Titan (Private: Cosmos) Empty Re: Titan meets Titan (Private: Cosmos)

Post by Cosmos Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:40 am

Cosmos was hovering over his hidden kingdom peacefully in hopes of returning to the great hall for some studying on modern, most updated scrolls. Despite no one ever really going into the great hall except for events and conflicts, the library of scrolls, books, and artifacts often needed some organization. But those thoughts were cleanly washed away from his goals once he saw and smelled smoke. Danger? It was close to the kingdom and surely not every EarthWing would want a forest fire. With that in mind, Cosmos flapped his wings with a rhythmic beat as he did stationary hovering so he could turn toward the smoke.

Cosmos then zoomed over toward the smoke and speed but he wasn't necessarily concerned. It was only a few seconds before he arrived just right above the burning village filled with cowering humans and those her were defending against.. Mnerolth? The brute he scouted to be a first-classed adviser. He didn't think he'd be out destroying villages and killing helpless humans. Or at least the majority seemed to be that way. After doing his observations and inspections, he swiftly hovered down to the ground and dropped to the crust with a thud, causing the ground to rumble a little. Just enough to make the humans trip and stumble. Cosmos then raised a brow at Mnerolth, who seemed to think he was handling this quite well. Human villages were being destroyed everyday but he hasn't come across so many in decades.

Cosmos smiled at the cowering and trembling humans warmly before looking back at Mnerolth, "Leave these poor things be. They haven't done anything to threaten my Kingdom nor our tribe from what I can see. All you're doing is making enemies as if now. And the last thing we need is that."
Cosmos
Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Titan meets Titan (Private: Cosmos) Empty Re: Titan meets Titan (Private: Cosmos)

Post by Mnerolth Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:19 am

Mnerolth looked at Cosmos, his leader and spoke, "I am only defending myself, as I was going to leave them be, and report a human village to you sir, until Fire Mages attacked me." "I am merely defending myself, if my breathe attack catches in the wind then that is there vault for provoking me to use it." He said as he turned away from the village, flapping his wings and making the chemical smoke disappear and making all as it was once. As he walks past Cosmos, "I rarely ever fight, but Fire mages hunted me down when I was a kit, they killed my parents, and now they tried to do me harm, I was merely enjoying a nice walk."

"You should know by now, the name these humans gave me, "Titan of White Death", they were foolish enough to attack me, knowing the power I have, all i wanted was to leave them be, yet they attacked me for no apparent reason, if anyone is at vault here, is them, but mine as well, as my breathe is quite potent." "And if you don't believe me, think about this, have I once attacked humans on sight, nay, I ignore them as much as possible and I try to avoid conflict as much as possible."
Mnerolth said as his rainbow coloured eyes gleamed with sadness, as a few tears where flowing from his eyes, hating that he had to kill to defend himself, and use his horrific breathe attack.
Mnerolth
Mnerolth
God of Nature and Earth
God of Nature and Earth

Male Posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down