Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Captive-Born Meets Held-Captive (Tenebris) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Captive-Born Meets Held-Captive (Tenebris) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Captive-Born Meets Held-Captive (Tenebris)

2 posters

Go down

Captive-Born Meets Held-Captive (Tenebris) Empty Captive-Born Meets Held-Captive (Tenebris)

Post by Atarijor XVI Mon May 20, 2019 11:44 pm

The fifteenth son of Atarijor I looked around as if he expected to something to happen. The Wyvern had woken up in a strange place, a cold place, filled with strange dragons. There wasn't a human in sight, not even Milo, the one who had helped him and the others escape... Atarijor XVI had no idea where he was. All he knew was that for the first time in his life, he didn't feel pain of some sort. There were scars, but most of the less serious wounds--like the lashes from the whips--had healed. Part of his right horn was still broken; the nasty gash along his belly was still a little tender; he was still missing a chunk of his tail.

Atar had slipped away from the place he'd awoken in. It was nighttime, so everyone was sleeping. The Wyvern now crossed the border of IceWing territory and was making his way southeast, toward the NightWings. His choice of direction was completely random, of course. Atarijor felt comfortable in the night, perhaps because all his life, until now, he had never been above ground. He licked at his unusually short snout as he walked along. Atarijor had also never flown before; he didn't know how. More than that, while his arms themselves were strong, the particular group of muscles that would have allowed him flight were atrophied. Atar's stomach rumbled as he walked aimlessly. That was when he noticed that he no longer had the satchel of dried meat Milo had given him. Where would he get food, now? Well, he could always find his masters and ask for some.
Atarijor XVI
Atarijor XVI
IceWing Healer
IceWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Captive-Born Meets Held-Captive (Tenebris) Empty Re: Captive-Born Meets Held-Captive (Tenebris)

Post by Tenebris Tue May 21, 2019 3:44 pm

Rumours were abound, while the resources utilised by Tenebris and personal agents who swore allegiance to himself rather than the Emperor Oculus provided little more than hearsay and gossip compared to the vast network of spies utilised by the Emperor, the fact Dragons were far less numerous numerous within the Rogue territories thanks to Nightwing expansion then they once more made the hearsay of certain events and characters of individual note far easier to locate. It was in this spread chatter of the reemergence of the Icewings taking a larger role within international affairs after the Nightwing expansion what caused Tenebris worry, should there be spies within the new annexed territory, such a revival and upsurge of activity could be cause for alarm. As Governor of the newly conquered territories it fell to the First Minister Tenebris to maintain vigilance.

Yet it was a matter of a far more intimate nature what had peaked the particular interest of Tenebris at this moment, among the Icewings there was reportedly one of exclusive uniqueness, a Wyvern born within the Captivity of Humans, until recently apparently unable to fly. Such a tale was captivating by many and no doubt this figure would become a renowned luminary hero to tell hatchlings, very few Dragons in history managed to be captured alive let alone escape as Tenebris knew well himself, but a raised Dragon in confinement brought under tutelage only by Humans ti then escape was certainly alluring concept. First Tenebris thought this figure would be just that, a story told, yet it was increasingly on his mind when then reports came from Nightwing hunters and gathers of a noted Icewing in the darkness of the night walking such a great distance on the ground.

Tenebris would see to such to satisfy his own growing curiosity, he would go alone and as he flew high basking into the radiant light of the moon and stars, his form mirroring the night sky due to his reflective speckle silver scales upon his wings, he would cross the infinite ethereal sky with ease, his piercing sapphire glare examining the darkness below as in the intricate and meticulous sight what was blessed upon the Nightwings, taking in all the features below as much ease as though it were the light of day. It was then when the First Minister noticed a figure awkwardly moving across the ground what could only be identified as a Dragon, weary as there was still a chance of the creature being a Rogue who was yet forced to submit to Nightwing rule, Tenebris began his slow descent in a spiral like fashion elegantly.

As the nocturnal First Minister came ever closer to the figure he noticed the distinctive appearance of the Wyvern, whether the Icewing noticed his approach as he closed in on the proximity Tenebris did not care, he would gracefully land several feet in front of the Icewing, finding his stature as he stood in front of the Wyvern, his personage would take of a regal and domineering posture before folding in his wings and lowering his head as a sign of mutual acknowledgement to show that he was no threat. "Greetings there, Icewing, tis' a pleasure. You know you stand within the newly annexed region of the Nightwing Empire yes, explain yourself?", it was a simple question spoken in Tenebris' usual polite yet austere matter-of-factly manner, it would be notable he would speak in the common tongue of Draconians.
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Captive-Born Meets Held-Captive (Tenebris) Empty Re: Captive-Born Meets Held-Captive (Tenebris)

Post by Atarijor XVI Tue May 21, 2019 9:23 pm

The Wyvern was still lumbering across foreign terrain when the dragon arrived. Because of his abnormally short snout--and perhaps too a lifetime of breath rock dust-filled air--Atarijor's sense of smell was poor. He had to rely on his other senses to detect the other dragon. First, he heard wing beats. This scared him, because he had never heard such a noise before. The Wyvern cowered and looked about frantically. He looked up when he saw the light of the moon blocked briefly by something. He saw the dragon flying down. Atar backed up some as the dragon landed; he was too frightened to try getting away.

The dragon spoke to Atar... But Atarijor had no idea what was said. Atarijor knew only one word in dragon's tongue: his own name, spoken to him the moment he emerged from his egg. Yet he himself could not speak it, for the only language he knew was that of man. The Wyvern saw the dragon's posture of regality and domineerance as a threat of punishment. The considerably larger Atarijor tried to make himself look as small as possible as took on a submissive stance. He kept his gaze averted and licked nervously at his abnormally short snout. And then, the fifteenth son of Atarijor I spoke in the humans' language. "Wyvern does not want trouble. I'm... I don't know where I am. I don't know where my satchel is... It had my food in it. Wyvern is hungry..."
Atarijor XVI
Atarijor XVI
IceWing Healer
IceWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Thu May 23, 2019 12:48 pm

Tenebris inclined his head in an inquisitive manner as the exceedingly larger Icewing took a submissive posture, the gesture only confirmed Tenebris's musings once the Wyvern spoke the Human tongue. It was true then that this Icewing broken from captivity within Human lands, it was seemingly an interesting concept to look upon a Dragon which did not know his own species customs and mannerisms. Tenebris could of seen kinship in their shared experience in being under the bondage of Humans, but instead he felt a sad pity for the Icewing. Tenebris was held a prisoner during his adolescent years, but he forever knew his identity and purpose, this Dragon if rumours were true was born and bred under the heel of the Humans.

It was a great sorrow that Tenebris now looked upon the Wyvern in many ways, he himself could of been similar had he been taken while still within the warm embrace of the Egg. It was a grim melancholy Tenebris now had across his expression as he lowered his head in a manner to match the Wyvern as he gesture that he mean't no ill will. "So you speak only the Human Tongue? Tis' a cruel fate you have endured friend. I am Tenebris, I mean you no harm, please, what is your name?", Tenebris attempted to speak in a comforting manner yet his human speech had the accent of the Leostonnian's, famed for their nasal tone what caused them to sound sanctimonious and pretentious. As an after thought to understand the Wyverns acknowledgement of his freedom and how his perception was to his new life he'd add "And tell me, who is your master?"
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Atarijor XVI Thu May 23, 2019 2:46 pm

The Wyvern backed up some when the dragon lowered its head. But then he looked up in surprise when it spoke in human tongue. Atar's demeanor changed some; he seemed less afraid now, but still wary. "Wyvern is named Atarijor XVI. Masters don't know Atarijor is gone. Milo was nice to Aarijor and others. He saved me from the Coliseum and got led us to a tunnel. Wyvern doesn't know who took off muzzle or satchel."
Atarijor XVI
Atarijor XVI
IceWing Healer
IceWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:01 am

Tenebris would remain with a dignified astute expression as he regarded the Wyvern. At Atarijor's comment the Nightwing would release a soft sympathetic smile, he'd a smile as he spoke the Wyverns name aloud "Atarijor". There was a great sympathetic pity what Tenebris felt for the Wyvern as he truly took in the meaning of his statement. It was a strange concept, especially for one such as Tenebris who's philosophy was based upon the superiority of Dragons and the inferiority of all other races, a bizarre thought crossed Tenebris that perhaps this mind state and fate could of been his own in an astonishing other world had he not had the means presented to him to break his captivity, he couldn't help but wonder how many other Dragon's like Atarijor could still be within the grasp of Humans, raised to be nothing more than instruments to their twisted will. "Would you allow me to show you something Atarijor, something I think you need to see".
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:45 am

[Bump, don't forget about me Baldi! xD]
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down