Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

When Sea meets Sky ((Closed to Kip)) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

When Sea meets Sky ((Closed to Kip)) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

When Sea meets Sky ((Closed to Kip))

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

When Sea meets Sky ((Closed to Kip)) Empty When Sea meets Sky ((Closed to Kip))

Post by Bassasail Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:54 pm

The evening sun fell to the horizon, the day turning to night as the fish grew active to a rising full moon. The ocean next to a beach grew disturbed as tides arose to cover it, and from it a blue figure stood, walking on two limbs as it approached, swallowing a mouthful of fish and perhaps clam and crab. That was fine. As he stepped out of the water the gills converted into lungs, and allowing the water to drip off instead of shaking it off, the blue and purple scales glistening off the moonlight.

Bassasail had finished a meal, a large one needed after a days-worth of heavy training. He was trying to find new ways to use his flames underwater in the deepest depths, where the pressure was extreme and no other attempted to swim, except the blue dragon himself. Ironically sparring partners or foes always ask, "Shouldn't you be in a swamp?"

Bass grew tired of crocodile jokes, if one more creature says another joke he was going to loose it. Literally.
However as he stood on the beach he remembered the exact spot where he was ambushed by assassins during his role as a king. As expected, his help was dispatched and he was heavily injured, but on a bright note he killed the assassins. He was no longer a king though, and thus he isolated himself thinking he was good for nothing. Which wasn't true, but with how Bass disappeared his role was taken by another dragon who disappeared as well. The tribe had no leader, Bass was too afraid to assume that role once more but might fail.

So, for the next few years he spent training and growing stronger, disciplining himseld to become tougher and more a dangerous adversary. With the new Twilight Imperium and that Starlights faction the tribe was in serious trouble, but Bassasail was ready for a glorious death taking out enemies for the price of his freedom. He gave a heavy sigh as oxygen greeted his lungs, starting off towards a small piece of land where he could lay and watch the stars in the night sky.
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

When Sea meets Sky ((Closed to Kip)) Empty Re: When Sea meets Sky ((Closed to Kip))

Post by Kip Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:58 pm

The dusk brought luminous orange light to illuminate Pyyria, bathing the mountains and leaves in shades of fiery amber. The day seemed to pass by all too quick, especially for Kip the LightWing. She had so much to study, and it didn't seem to matter in the least if she got up at 5 in the morning or 10. She never was satisfied with what she gathered by the end of the day. It was very frustrating, but the rogue had to admit that there was so much to learn about the deities Pyyria calls gods. There was no way Kip could learn it all in a day. . . Or a lifetime.

The rogue let a sigh fall from her maw. She realized the darkness of night was drawing near when she noticed her scales were beginning to glow like fire in the last sunlight of day. She was sitting down near her lake, and she stood to her paws, looking forlornly at the rippling water in disappointment. Ever since she left her Tribe, she felt complete. She felt like a whole lifetime of new knowledge was ahead of her, full of wisdom to be bestowed. She has made progress, but it was moments like these when Kip wondered if all her efforts were actually in vain. Could her family be right? Could there be no gods? Could Kip be wasting her life pursuing information of something that doesn't exist?

The thought made her shudder.

Out of the corner of her eye, Kip noticed something she hadn't seen before. It was glittering. Intrigued, she turned her full body around to face it. She was suddenly in shock. Is that the ocean?! Appalled, she spread her wings to make her way towards the great body of water. How could I not know I lived so close? Maybe it was the fact that Kip spent most of her time doing her job instead of exploring the home she lived in for years. The dragon suddenly felt stupid. In her defense, the ocean was on the edge of the horizon. She only happened to notice it when the sun's last light glinted on the water. It only took mere minutes to fly there.

Kip landed on a small patch of land. The sky was finally darkening, and she examined her surroundings. The sand was soft underfoot. She began to pace around, glancing mindlessly.
Kip
Kip

Female Posts : 116

Back to top Go down

When Sea meets Sky ((Closed to Kip)) Empty Re: When Sea meets Sky ((Closed to Kip))

Post by Bassasail Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:47 am

Territory was something Bassasail had always protected and wanted to expand upon some land. Preferrably the chain islands he was currently on but that meant either driving them off from their homes or killing... The latter sounding like something he'd not do. He was about having an entire area to himself Bassasail tended to decorate the entire area by allowing fast growing plants to spread across the islands, which enable him to dig multiple tunnels and routes from cave to cave but he needed to be isolated first.

Bassasail began traveling to his own cave until something rather white and gold caught his eye in the last of the sunset. It was out of place and moving, something he'd rather not have on his territory. He moved toward, his vision not great as young as he was, and it seemed like a dragon, looked like a dragon of sorts, no SeaWing from the looks of it. He approached the dragon with caution and staying the distance.

"And to whome walks on my land?" Bassasail asked in a boisterous tone, making sure he needed to be ready fir battle in case it hapoened.
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:46 pm

Sand blew into Kip's nose as she kicked some up with her front feet, causing her to sneeze and gag as some went down her throat. The taste was overpowering and tangy-- It was like salt, which was something the rogue never had on her tongue before. She didn't like it at all. Deciding that maybe the beach wasn't the best place to explore after all, the elegant Chinese Dragon spread her wings before hearing a voice booming with authority.

Kip's blood ran cold as fear gripped her. She had heard in her Tribe where some dragons were so ferocious that they would attack anyone they deemed provoking. Kip wasn't great at fighting, and she suddenly made up her mind that she didn't want to turn into sand herself. "It's just a LightWing," she called out. She finally saw the figure in the distance-- a being on two legs with a snout similar to a crocodile's. "I didn't know this was your territory. . ."
Kip
Kip

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassasail Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:32 pm

"Most avoid the chain lands, as relaxing it is, many rogues reside within the SeaWing territory, and none of them dare come from the seas to islands." Bassasail replied, seeing it was a female dragon. This made no difference, however those voices of his previous advisor long ago, whoever that was, explained to Bass that he needed to socialize with others. Territory was in his nature... But, perhaps this once he could let slip.
"What brings you here LightWing? Your quite aways from your nation." Bassasail asked, keeping as still as ever like a statue almost.
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:38 pm

Kip expected the ground to tremble as the dragon's voice boomed on. She listened to what he had to say with fearful interest. Then feeling a sudden spurt of courage, she took a wary step forward to get a slightly better look at the dragon. She didn't get close, but close enough to realize that he sported blue scales. Considering they were close to the ocean, Kip assumed that the male was a SeaWing.

He didn't move.

"I don't have a nation," the LightWing replied. "I left a few years ago." She shifted her paws, flexing her sharp nails into the sand before explaining her presence. "I just realized the ocean was close to my home, is all."
Kip
Kip

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassasail Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:58 pm

"You left your nation?" Bassasail asked, cocking his head slightly, clearly he could have done so long ago however remained for one reason: to keep the Rogues from taking the borders. His main goal was to eliminate and push out any rogues if they posed a threat, most have so far, hince why the chain islands were important to him. They provided homes for the rogue no SeaWing, it wasn't a race thing, but after a small battle clan attempted to take the islands and Bass was not having any of it, especially from a bunch of bandits. A mix of NightWings, some FireWings and a SkyWing. Nope. Bassasail killed them all, they wouldn't leave without a fight so he fought, the largest was one of the FireWings who was just under Bass's jaw line. It was tough, but it had to be done to prevent them from getting more friends on theirs. Claws and teeth needed to be bloody from time to time.
"It would have been wiser to remain with them," Bassasail stated taking a step closer. This was a curious dragon indeed, "Why leave the safety of your nation?"
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:51 pm

The Chinese Dragon would have sighed if the SeaWing didn't seem so. . . Intimidating. Although they had small height differences, this drake looked very capable of combat. He looked like he could crush Kip like a beetle in a second if she tried anything. This was not a dragon the Rogue wanted to tangle with. Kip was only exasperated since she got the same remark every time she ran across a fellow dragon. That it was dumb to leave the LightWings. However, even though Kip understood why any dragon would say such, it got on her nerve about how much it was asked.

She only blinked slowly, closing her yellow eyes for a moment before opening them back up. She didn't want to get angry. It didn't matter if this dragon could crush her. Any dragon wouldn't know how much the question aggravated her, so it wasn't this SeaWing's shortcoming.

"Honestly?" The tip of the white dragon's tail twitched. "I was really interested in the gods, but my family didn't believe. They said I could either leave, or drop my passions and stay with the family." She hesitated before chuckling. "I think you can tell what I chose. Frankly, I'm very happy with my decision."
Kip
Kip

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassasail Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:15 pm

Bassasail stopped a good fifteen meters from the dragoness. From a distance she was small but now she seemed to nearly be of same size, except slimmer like a serpent. He listened to her reasoning for leaving and he undersrood why; god worshipping. Bassasail knew that feeling, however there were two major differences with their history and desire. She left her family to worship the gods, Bassasail killed his family out of vengeance and he wanted to become a god, a god that would break the heavens and lead a great race of dragons himself, let there be no Ark nor Nimbus to stop him. For now, he needed to keep his intentions hidden, for if any knew they woyld call him insane.

"I see, a god worshipper. Not many of us around anymore. If the gods have abandoned why do you still worship them? Astrology is nearly gone and others going with it, what keeps you from giving up your passion?" Bassasail asked questions for own reasons, this one being he took interest in her, he wanted to learn hher culture hince the reason why he spoke to her now instead of blasting her with blue fire.
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:59 pm

In Kip's eyes, it looked as if the dragon was trying to get a better look at her by moving ever so closer. . . She had been keeping an eye on it for a while, and when he finally stopped, the female attempted to close the gap, at least by a little, by stepping around five meters closer. It was then she realized that not only was the dragon blue-- he had a bit of green on him as well. An interesting specimen of a drake, and one who stood on two legs at that whilst most stood on four.

Not many of us, he had said, and Kip echoed the words in her head. Was he a worshipper such as she?

"Multiple reasons," the LightWing began. "I left my family for them. . . I do not want to turn back and crawl back to them. They'll mock me." She curled her lip in anger at the thought. "Also, if they have abandoned us, why should I go on to stoop as low as they and abandon them right back?" Finding herself curious, she gave him the same question. "What about you?"
Kip
Kip

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassasail Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:50 pm

Bassasail thought for a moment, then replied, "Astrology, originally I worshiped Nimbus but... Times have changed." The dragon understood the dragoness's reasons and made no move to question her on beliefs and gods.

"What is your name?" Bass simply asked. Now he was wanting to know the dragoness a little, he didn't talk to anyone else in or out of the tribe, nor did he know of any news besides the Ice amd Sea tribes merging.
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:02 am

Kip nodded to let the blue dragon know she was attentive. She worshipped both Astral and Nimbus herself. . . Along with Kelarth and Kayin. She followed them all. She was deeply fascinated, and wanted to know all of their secrets as well.

"I am Kip,' she replied, deciding to show a small yet friendly smile. "What about you?"
Kip
Kip

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassasail Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:52 am

"Bassasail," The blie dragon replied, his shoulders slumping down to show less hostility, that and a long days swim ended up tiring him as well. Bassasail usually trained till morning after his meal, sleep through the day, wake up in the afternoon and hunt, then repeat. It was simple as that and already he missed a part of said training but he didn't mind. The only reason to train was to keep fit and gain power and strength, if he was lazy he would have grown flabby and too slow, perhaps thats what a lot of dragons did as of today, becone a citizen and buy food from market, go home and eat and sit around. He thought thats what most of his tribe did, nothing, so he didn't want to be a sheep but aim higher to something more.
"I've never seen a SkyWing of your kind before, plenty others but your different. Come, we have much to discuss." It was at this point Bassasail would think the dragoness would leave him, thinking the blue creature weird. He turned and began to walk away, looking over his shoulder and jerking his head foward to urge Kip to come along. He planned to go to his den and speak more, a large plant-filled cavern large enough to fit a large group of huge EarthWings.
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:52 am

A sigh of relief escaped the LightWing's maw as she saw this SeaWing-- Bassasail --relax his shoulders. She was thankful to the gods that all signs of hostility this dragon has was gone. . . Or, at least they appeared to be gone. Kip chilled out a bit herself, but was sure to keep on guard in case she was attacked. She wasn't good at fighting at all, but hopefully her lean body will help her escape the conflict.

She expected a farewell. Needless to say, she was surprised when Bassasail urged her to follow him. She didn't have a problem with it, save for he mistook her for a SkyWing, but that was only mere. Kip hesitated before bounding forward to walk side-by-side with the SeaWing. "Where are we headed to?"
Kip
Kip

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassasail Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:38 pm

As the dragoness began to walk side by side with the blue creature, he simply said, "A place with no prying ears. Call it paranoia." Bassasails reply was rather short than expected, but he would speak in short words than make a lecture. He wasn't one for much words, only speaking little of his thoughts as he deemed it only necessary to say. He happened to look up at the night sky with a question in mind, could the gods ever really care about their worshippers? And if so, why leave so suddenly?

Bassasail knew there was no answer to the question, however that did not stop his ambition from becoming a god himself. Not some halfgod or nearly a god, a full fledged deity in which he will make hus people strong, and not lazy. That was a dream he wished to come true, and woukd do anything to gain such power.
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:08 pm

Only a feather twitched at Bassasail's response. No prying ears? But there was no one else there, was there? Bassasail had claimed this was his territory. . . Unless he had a mate, hatchlings, or other family he allowed live here, there should be nobody else. . . Or so Kip assumed. This was a new place, and she shouldn't be so quick to make assumptions. Besides, like the bulky SeaWing said, it could also just be plain paranoia.

"Alrighty." Kip nodded firmly. She allowed Bassasail to be in charge, while she may follow.
Kip
Kip

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassasail Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:15 pm

Bassasail continued to walk on the beach until eventually a large hole in the ground could be seen in the clearing of the islands forest. It looked like something crashed through the ground long ago and over time moss and vines and grass grew through and over it. Bass gave a sigh of relief as he approached the large crater with no caution. He got on all fours and climbed down the hole, at first it went straight down the first few steps but turns inti an angle that was easy fir any dragon to crawl through. The tunnel was quite long but at the end of it was an entrance to a large underground habitat of sorts. In the direct middle was a lake, several trees growing around it as the area was a light forest, there being few animals such as deer and squirrels and insects. Bassasail took a long time arranging everything like this, he captured the deer and put them here, as well as other creatures of many kinds. There were holes above where trees covered, however they were hidden and light was provided from daylight going through the leaves. There were crystals of all sizes protruding from the ground as they glowed brightly enough to help illuminate the area as well, making the entire place look mystical. This indeed took many many years.
"This is my home, hidden from most. The giant hole is small enough to block anything more than a FireWing. So only smaller dragons like you and I csn fit. No rogues dare trespass on my islands, so Im usually in private."
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:00 pm

With her lean and long body, Kip found no difficulty in entering the tunnel, much like Bassasail. She was intrigued to see her escort go on all fours. She wasn't exactly surprised, but before this moment she wasn't sure if he was capable of walking on all four feet. There weren't many dragons who were born to walk on two talons, yet those who were were often bound to their own two feet for life.

The female followed the blue SeaWing. She was cautious of the sudden dip in the ground, but it didn't take long for her to fold her large wings tightly to her sides and slip into the tunnel. Needless to say, Kip was taken away by the size and beauty of the main cavern. The lake was gorgeous, and the crystals were even more so.

"You chose your den well," Kip marvelled. She twisted her body around a bit to take in the whole view. "This is. . . Astonishing."
Kip
Kip

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassasail Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:28 pm

"When I first came here it was nothing byt thick brush and boulders. But after time I managed to to clear it all out. The islands took even longer to secure as rogues would ambush unweary SeaWings, I personally dealt with them." Bassasail didn't explain how he dealt with them, just that they wouldn't bother anyone ever again. He looked about and saw a small patch of straw that had grass growing all over it. There was a brief flashback of a hatchling he took care of, however in the time Bass was heavily injured on his trip the hatchling disappeared, making the blue dragon thought the small one was dead causing him to grief for months on end. This was a different time, aand Bass moved on.
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:50 pm

Listening to the male's dialogue, Kip sat down and wrapped her tail comfortably around her back paws. The cavern was very large, and thinking of it being merely a handful of boulders and rocks seemed quite the crazy thought, seeing the majesty of Bassasail's den now. Kip was even slightly envious, considering she didn't find a home as pretty as this one. However, rather than dwelling on her jealousy, the female dragon just considered herself lucky enough to even lay eyes on this spectacle. If she had gotten on Bassasail's bad side, she would have ended up without this. . . Rather, perhaps she would have ended up with a slit throat.

Kip shuddered. She then turned her head to look at Bassasail again. "Impressive what you did with the place," she remarked. "So you don't live with your fellow SeaWings?"
Kip
Kip

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassasail Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:04 pm

"Simply because I prefer privacy over company. Living in the sea is quite entertaining, however due to my... Reptilian nature, breeding, living and fighting are preferedon land. Only time I ever go to sea is to travel, discover treasures, or eat." Bassasail replied in kind to the dragoness looking at her with his glowing blue eyes, "A secret I will tell you is I hunt the humans, I could care less for their lives and ships, their treasures is what Im after. In the deeper depths of this cave is another cavern, deeo underground, where I keep such treasures. Years upon years I e collected, and now I have enough to own a human castle, I believe. I tell you tgis because trust is hard to come by, had I wanted to rip your head off I would have by now. But you seem like a trusting type, plus your a rogue as well, considering the situation you live alone, am I wrong?" Bassasail found it hard to trust others, however for some reason he trusted the dragoness, something urging him to press on with her. Whichever the reason he found trust a very difficult thing, but it was time to put trust in someone else. He might be going about it wrongly but he needs to start somewhere, right?
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:48 pm

Privacy over company. Kip could agree to that to some extent, putting her research in mind, although she can admit that it does get lonely. She wished she had company, even though she often prays to the gods. . . But they're not quite her friends, huh? She never actually met one before.

Kip, however, had trouble wrapping her mind around the human thing. She never laid eyes on one before, much less thought of them as a meal. She wasn't sure what she thought of them being killed for their treasures, but she found herself interested in what trinkets the little things keep close. Kip wondered if they had any value, or if Bassasail only collected them for their beauty.

Despite her uncertainties, Kip agreed with one thing. . .

"You're right," she spoke, pleased. "Trust is hard to come by. I feel honored that you trust me." The LightWing then nodded. "I do live on my own. It gets. . . Lonely sometimes, but it's okay I suppose."
Kip
Kip

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassasail Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:16 pm

Bassasail couldn't agree more. Loneliness was quite bothersome time and time again, he the looked at a smalk pair of Elk passing by, eating the grass as they continued a journey to their home... Wherever that may be. The blue dragon looked to Kip and replied, "What if you ended being lonely? Yiu could stay here for a bit. It is quite boring here as it is, I never have anyone to talk to. I prefer to stray away from the Tribe due to... Reasons, but I prefer to stay on the islands and guard what is here rather than abandon the SeaWings." His reason for the invitation was simple boredom, one that ate at his mind. Bassasail hadn't meant to come off right over the ledge but he was to the point and he preferred it that way, none of the talk where he uses dialog to hint he needs someone to at least hang out with. With a place like this Bass had it all well, his life more simple, bringing someone into the circle and it makes things more intetesting, friendly or dangerously. No doubt he was quick to think it all over as he shifted slightly, standing on his two legs and slumped his shoulders.
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:26 am

A smile came upon the white dragoness' maw as the elk passed, her yellow eyes following them. She watched them for a bit while her SeaWing friend spoke to her. Upon hearing his invitation, Kip was pleasantly surprised.

"That's a kind offer, Bassasail," said the LightWing. "I would be happy to stay with you for a while."

His invite was sudden indeed, but Kip didn't mind at all. In fact, she welcomed it. She knew that they both understood how it felt to be lonely. . . But the female reminded herself that Bassasail only said 'a bit', so this won't last forever. Best to just embrace it, then.
Kip
Kip

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassasail Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:26 pm

Bassasail wasn't so sure how this would work out, in the end he was clueless about it all. There he goes running his mouth again, for a bit he will let the dragoness stay, but if she gets annoying or tread on area not hers she is out. For some reason the blue dragon did like her, looks can be deceiving but if he is correct he eithet made the best choice, or the utmost worst. He turned to the area where the lake was and scanned that area, the fish were biting, and he knew he wasted enough time talking. But maybe thats his problem, he doesn't talk.

Not trying to make the situation awkward Bass spoke, "If you want you can go grab your belongings. Ill be waiting here to watch the cave. Take yoyr time for there is no rush."
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next