Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Cute Meets Chaos (private with Discord) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Cute Meets Chaos (private with Discord) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Cute Meets Chaos (private with Discord)

2 posters

Go down

Cute Meets Chaos (private with Discord) Empty Cute Meets Chaos (private with Discord)

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:17 am

It had been months since Cyclone and Typhoon were forced to leave there new home to come to the Ebonwing Islas. They had already explored most of the island refuge they now lived on, but it still did not feel familiar, at least for Typhoon. Cyclone had adjusted pretty well to the situation, all things considered, but her attached brother still couldn’t get use to the place. Despite some of the issues of living on the island, the pair had managed to find a nice, quiet spot away from everyone to think, and that was where they were right now.

Typhoon laid there on the ground thinking about the whole thing. About what the monsters did, and why they came in the first place. Usually he would be sharing his thoughts with Cyclone, but the young dragoness has fallen asleep. That left the young male as alone as he or his sister could possibly be to think. ”Why haven’t the gods come to do anything yet? Heck. Why has Astral come!?” Typhoon sighed a bit. The twins father, or as they called him, Otōsan, was always sure the gods were real, and they always seemed to be. Had dragon done something wrong though?
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Cute Meets Chaos (private with Discord) Empty Re: Cute Meets Chaos (private with Discord)

Post by Discord Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:49 am

Indeed, why oh why did Astral not come to save us? Many dragons who believed in Astral are thinking that, though nobody has an answer? Well, I do! With a flash of many colors, a very colorful tent appeared floating in thin air, from which a dragon peeked his head out, letting his marvelous mustache flow in the light breeze around him. It was indeed not the first time Paradox had to introduce himself to hatchlings, after all Astral seemed to act like one more often than not and he used to be her parent, even though he knew all too well how that turned out.

Well, I have the answer to your little question and much more! I can even offer you a solution to all your problems! But first, allow me to intrrrroduce myself! With a fluid motion he pulled himself out of the far too small tent, the tent poofing into thin air afterwards. Paradox needed a moment to stretch himself, various pops, creaks and even a single meow could be heard coming from his joints. Well, I am Paradox! Master of Chaos and holder of various other titles! And who might you two be?
Discord
Discord

Male Pisces Rat

Back to top Go down

Cute Meets Chaos (private with Discord) Empty Re: Cute Meets Chaos (private with Discord)

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:51 am

Cyclone jolted as she was awoken by the sound of the new dragon there with her and her brother. Both twins were surprised to see a floating tent above them, not unlike those Sul had shown them drawings of in the past. Then, a dragon appeared from within. The strange dragon called himself Paradox, the "Master of Chaos." The young pair could remember there Otōsan mentioning a god like this one before, but not much.

The strange dragon then asked who the twins were, the pair eyed each other, the spoke warily in turn.
"I'm Cyclone."
"And my name's Typhoon."
"Are you... one of the gods?"
"Yeah. I mean, you seems like one, but are you really one?"
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Discord Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:54 pm

Well, a pleasure to meet you two then. And yes, one of my many titles declares me to be a God, one of the few ones left. But enough about me, this is about a different topic after all. You were wondering why Astral never came to help you? Well, sit tight because this is gonna be a ride!

With a snap, the twins were seated in a row of cinema chairs, around them copies of Paradox spread around with either popcorn or drinks in their grips. In front of the row was a screen slowly revealed by reality itself slowly being pulled apart like curtains right as a movie starts.

While a countdown from ten to zero happened on the screen, a box of popcorn and a large soda dropped into existence right before the twins. After all, the movie was about to start and they would need some refreshments.
Discord
Discord

Male Pisces Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:39 pm

"Wha...!" The twins were shocked when they were placed in the strange room full of Paradoxes. This was a bit creepy, and the pair soon eyed the glowing wall in front of them. Then some sort of food and... drink?... appeared in front of the twins. Typhoon sniffed the popcorn, but didn't eat it, being cautious of the odd new stuff. Cyclone the eyed the "real" Paradox. "W-what is this?"
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Discord Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:43 pm

Well, during my banishment, also known as the time when the monsters started to come to our world, I was unable to get back here. However, I got to see a myriad of other worlds with other creatures in it. This is a cinema, where they tell stories through moving pictures. I, however, will use this to show you something special.

With this, he disappeared behind the curtain of reality and reappeared on the screen, his voice now slightly muffled. The countdown reaches zero and behind him scenes could be seen of the monsters entering Pyrrhia. As you are well aware by now, the monster came practically out of nowhere one day and started ravaging our land. Dragons of all tribes were torn apart with ease by these creatures and there was little any mortal dragon could do. Even the gods of the respective tribes would fall one by one to them.

The scene slowly faded away, replaced by a map of Pyrrhia with four differently colored orbs floating in front of it. As you can see, there were four gods left. Both the god of fortune and the goddess of time were present but too weak on their own to combat the monsters. I myself- His own orb turned gray. Was not present in this world due to a plot enacted by Astral to try and get rid of me for good. Whether or not that was the catalyst for the monsters to start appearing, I wouldn't know. And Astral herself...

The orb representing Astral split into two, a very small and a rather large one. The small one left the dragon continent and traverse over to the land of the humans while the larger one simply floated upwards until it turned into the moon. She had made the decision that she would not want to live among dragonkind anymore. She took most of her powers and sealed them away in her very own moon while she herself, now little more than a regular dragon in strength, wandered over to the humans and found herself a mate there while she herself also assumed a human form.

As the map started to blacken out in areas where no dragons were left by the monster attacks, Paradox's orb slowly regained his ever swirling array of colors. It was at this time, because of Astral's decision to leave her divine powers behind, that I managed to return to this world only to find it in ruins. I am currently trying to gather followers in order to restore myself to my peak strength in order to save our home from the monsters.

With a snap, the curtains of reality closed back, leaving nothing of evidence, while Paradox reappeared in a seat next to the twins.
Discord
Discord

Male Pisces Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:12 pm

The twins both seemed shocked by what they saw, and by what they had been placed in. This pretty much settled that this Paradox guy was defiantly a god, but was he really telling the truth? They could, in a way, understand Astral wanting to leave her life behind. Heck, they sometimes felt the same way about their own lives, wondering what it would be like if they were more... normal. Plus, they had no problem with humans.

But something didn't add up, at least to Typhoon. Cyclone on the other paw began to sniff as she thought about this. Why would Astral not come back? Why would she seal all her power away? The blue eyed male finally looked back at Paradox, glaring a bit.

"Ok, but why did she want to seal you away?"

"And why would her being with humans be a problem. Two of our friends are human."
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Discord Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:21 am

Well, Astral and I have been on a feud since the dawn of existence when we each were given our respective domains to rule over. For you see, she always abhorred the way I wished to handle situations, my unconventional method and my powers which defy all rules of conventional reality. She always seeks order, it's infuriating! As such, we have been with tooth and nail and magic at each other for many, many years.

With a sigh, he slumped in this chair and with a snap, the scenery changed. Now they were inside the living room of a cabin, a fire quietly crackling in the fireplace while Paradox was sitting opposite of the twins, the three of them across two comfy chairs. At some point she simply decided to enforce her will and, through a nefarious ploy, got me sealed away, out of this world, in the hopes that I can never return to challenge her tyranny. Though it appears it was not necessary.

And while you have most likely wonderful human friends, most humans are not like that. Many of our dragon brethren have been captured, tortured and slain by the humans, whether they did it out of spite, out of anger or because they desired our scales and claws to make clothing, weaponry or armory out of. While I myself am not troubled with the humans, many of the dragons, or at least the remaining ones, see them as enemies and Astral joining the humans and abandoning the dragons, in a time she was needed most, is nothing short of high treason. In other words, Astral does not care whether the dragons of this world die for good or not.
Discord
Discord

Male Pisces Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:58 pm

"But..." Cyclone began, tears coming to her eyes. She buried her head into her brothers neck as Typhoon looked up, appearing confused."That... that doesn't make sense. If she gave up her powers, and did it before... this, how would she even know what's going on!?" This was hitting both twins hard, but in different ways.

Cyclone had basically been brought to tears by the idea that Astral could have just... forgotten her kind. That she would willingly allow this to happen. While she didn't quite believe it, it was definitely wearing on her. She didn't even know whether she was madder at Paradox or Astral right now.

Typhoon, in contrast, was more skeptical. This guy, Paradox, may have been a god, but he also seemed to have a grudge with Astral. How could they really trust him if he already told them that? For all the young male knew, Paradox caused this. Still, it was at least compelling.
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Discord Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:50 pm

Whoever said that she knows what is going on over here? Of course, she would know about the monsters over in the human lands, but us dragons? No, she does most likely not know how we are barely surviving their invasion. Not that she would care most likely, she has a mate and already offspring of her own in human form over there. And this is where I come in. I care about my fellow dragons and, now that I have returned, I wish to fix the mess your 'benevolent' goddess has left behind.

In his claw appeared a glass filled with an amber colored liquid, from which he took a sip before turning his gaze towards the lit fireplace. I won't sit by idly while our numbers are dwindling. I won't let our race go extinct because 'she' decided that she was sick of living among dragons. I will fix her mistakes and will show her her place in this world. That, in the end, my way was right. I will help our people rise to glory again. No matter how much power it takes...
Discord
Discord

Male Pisces Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:47 pm

The twins were still in awe at Paradox's words, but not really happy to hear them. Cyclone still kept her face buried out of sight, not wanting anyone to see her tears. Typhoon just looked up at the God of Chaos. He clearly didn't like the dragon god too much, even if Astral he was telling the truth. It was the way he was telling it. Something just didn't sit right.

"Hang on. But if your the god of chaos, don't you need some power to bring order too?" At hearing this, Cyclone revealed her face, still sniffling.

"Y-yeah. Th-there needs to be something to k-keep things b-balanced."
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down