Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Alone (Open to All) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Alone (Open to All) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Alone (Open to All)

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Alone (Open to All) - Page 2 Empty Alone (Open to All)

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Mon May 01, 2017 12:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

Typhoon looked over at his sister as they walked along. Cyclone was never this quiet, and it was starting to get him worried. "Are you ok, sis? You're usually the one talking." The dragoness simply lifted her head, looking at her brother. Cyclone really didn't want to talk, but she couldn't avoid her brother even if she wanted to.'I.... I miss them.' Typhoon simply nodded. "Same here. How about we find somewhere to get some shut eye?" It wasn't anywhere close to being night, but the twins hadn't slept well in a month, and it was really starting to show. Cyclone just nodded at she pointed towards a rock that was big enough for them. She soon breathed fire all over it to make the piece of stone nice and warm. The pair then curled up, using their wings and tail fins to cover their shared body, and soon, both were asleep.
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Alone (Open to All) - Page 2 Empty Re: Alone (Open to All)

Post by Berwyn Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:19 am

Berwyn got up happily. He spoke, "Sure, I'll come too." He smiled happily and hoped they wouldn't mind him joining. He noticed Cyclone seemed happy to have him at least. He asked as he nodded to the new white dragon, "What'd your name?"
Berwyn
Berwyn
LightWing Hatchling
LightWing Hatchling

Male Posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by AlbinoWhite1 Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:31 am

She smiled at the two. "its okay!". then she heard the blue dragons question. "um..well", even though that it was pretty clear that the armor that she was wearing came from the humans, so she just said her name. "My name is Albino. I know its a weird name for a dragon because the humans named me like that."
AlbinoWhite1
AlbinoWhite1

Female Posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:59 am

Both Cyclone and Typhoon smiled at Berwyn's answer, and Typhoon seemed to look happier at Albino's response. "Thanks." Cyclone then looked towards where the pond was, then looked back at her and her bother's friends.... Yeah! Friends! "Ok then. Let's go!" The pair then began to walk towards the pond.
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by AlbinoWhite1 Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:41 am

She followed the twins, still holding her paw. she wondered how long it will be, since her paw started to hurt a little more. She was about to ask couldnt they just fly there, but she remembered that the humans did teach here how to fly since she was a captivy since she was hatched. These wings were useless to her, so she continued to follow along. as they were walking, she looked around, then, without hesitation, she saw the same squirrel at the tree, looking at her. She gotten annoyed a little, but she ignored it anyway and follow along.
AlbinoWhite1
AlbinoWhite1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:40 am

Typhoon looked back at Albino. He was worried about her paw, not really knowing how to help. He then went Cyclone stop them in their shared tracks. Typhoon quickly looked ahead, seeing the small pond. Cyclone then looked back with a smile on her face. "We're here!"
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by AlbinoWhite1 Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:13 am

"Finally!" she smiled with delight as she trotted to the pond. When she was at the pond, she carefully layed down and put her paw in the water. She felt clam and sighed for it. "Thanks for walking me here, ill be sure to own you two something" she then looked at the blue one, smiling. "you wanna come in?"
AlbinoWhite1
AlbinoWhite1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:14 pm

Cyclone and Typhoon both smiled at the comment as the walked into the pond. "Hey, don't mention it."Cyclone may not have liked swimming, but, ironically, she love the water. The pair soon laid in the pond, with Cyclone resting her head on the edge of the water, and Typhoon looking around.
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by AlbinoWhite1 Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:59 am

She smiled as she looked at them. it seemed as they were gonna be life long friends, and she wanted to. The thought about her paw and humans soon faded away, but not forever. she then looked at the blue one, "you okay?" she asked, a little worried.
AlbinoWhite1
AlbinoWhite1

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:02 am

Snowscale wasn't sure what to do. Land and risk being noticed? Or slip away? He growled softly to himself at his indecision, then finally made up his mind and landed in a tree to evade detection, hoping fervently that his ice-blue scales didn't give him away.
Hopefully I pull this off and they think I'm just a small nervous hatchling... he thought.
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:59 am

Typhoon continued to look around, but noticed some tree branches moving, and a pale blue color slipped through some of the leaves. He went stiff at the sight, something that Cyclone took notice of, her read eyes looking at her brother as lifted her head. "Bro? What's wrong?" Typhoon didn't move a muscle, but he gave an answer. "There's something or someone else here."
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:39 pm

Don't move don't move don't move.... was his only thought the instant one of the two heads turned towards the tree. He had no wish to harm anyone, but if need be he was prepared to defend myself.
Snowscale shut his eyes and hoped that if he did enter combat that he would not hurt anyone too badly.
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by AlbinoWhite1 Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:33 pm

Albino quickly gotten up and backed away a little while her wings opened.

Hopefully this isn't a monster, or humans, she thought.

She then looked at the two twins," um guys...ill b-be back. stay here". She slowly backed away from the water. If it was a monster, then it would probably rip them to shreds. If it was humans, then they would capture her, since they were still looking for her.

She hoped for the best as she sliently ran away.

When she was alone, or she thought, she sighed with relief. Then...she heard footsteps, like quiet footsteps. She backed away again, preparing for the attack.

Then....it stop....

"huh? I could of swore that I heard someth-" she gotten hurt by a blowdart. Before she could roar for help, she already fallen asleep. It was the same humans that keep here in captivity, and that was all she could remember before she fallen asleep.

The humans loaded her on a very large wagon, and took off with her. since she was heavy to the horses, they took of slower than they thought
AlbinoWhite1
AlbinoWhite1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:37 pm

Cyclone simply gave Albino an odd look while her brother continued to watch the spot where... whatever it was was at. He thought about what it could be, but he had an idea, if his sister would agree. The pair's tail began to twitch and jerk. I want to try getting that thing to move, but we may need to go underwater.

No!

It won't be swimming, just ducking our heads down.

Fine.

Typhoon then opened his maw and yelled out. "Who's there? I... I can see you"
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowscale Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:26 pm

Uh oh. was Snowscale's first thought.
Slowly he lifted his wings and shot out of the tree, landing neatly in front of the twin headed dragon.
"If I tell you my name will you tell me yours?"
Snowscale
Snowscale
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Male Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone and Typhoon Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:00 pm

Both twins eyed the dragon, shocked by the bold move the dragon used, but soon got surprised looks as both began to realize they'd met the dragon before. Cyclone quickly spoke up after she realized who it was. "Hang on! You're the dragon who let us stay in your cave for a night."

Typhoon let a slight smile come to his maw as he remembered the dragon's name."Yeah. Snowscale, right?" He then turned his head back to tell Albino, but soon found that she wasn't there, quickly asking his sister if she knew where the white dragoness was. "He spooked her, and she ran. Now that I think about it, we may want to find her before something else does. Especially with he bad paw."
Cyclone and Typhoon
Cyclone and Typhoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by AlbinoWhite1 Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:06 pm

The men where not even halfway to there kingdom, but they were patient.....except for one.

"Boss...arent we gonna celebrate?" the male human asked the lead hunter with a concerned look. The lead hunter turned his head to the other human.

"Remember last time we tryed to catch the white one? Well...a Thunderbird came and killed Paul with its lightning. Do you want that to happen to you?"

The questioning male spoke back "N-no Sir...."

"Well then....if i were you, then i would shut up before any of her little "friends" come and rescue her."
AlbinoWhite1
AlbinoWhite1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2