Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

LightWing Festival - Union Of Light (OPEN LW)  - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

LightWing Festival - Union Of Light (OPEN LW)  - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

LightWing Festival - Union Of Light (OPEN LW)

+6
Kyht
Vaara
Aurelian
Arkhor
Raak-tolIs
Devi
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

LightWing Festival - Union Of Light (OPEN LW)  - Page 2 Empty LightWing Festival - Union Of Light (OPEN LW)

Post by Devi Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:38 am

First topic message reminder :

The First night towards something new...

Devi had called upon the tribe to start preparing for a feast, only a select few knowing the reasons behind it as he was going to announce that he was in fact calling upon Aurelian to be his Queen, a time for celebration for both the couple along with the tribe. The Feast was ready, on a cool summer evening the main event was held on the Lightwing plaza. With foods ranging from hunted meats, fresh vegetables & fruit including fresh fish from the lakes. As usual the dragon knights were the guests of honour for protecting the kingdom, even some of the hunters creating batches of their fine punch which would certainly knockout any large guardian with just a few swigs. The area was perfectly setup with tables and lanterns, it was the most idea place for the announcement. Devi worried about the tribe's reaction but he kept it hidden from Aurelian, with her reputation as an assassin some would say that its a merge of peace and chaos yet Devi knew that she didn't choose to be that way, along with her wanting to change.

As the sun started to fade in the distance Devi was pacing inside the palace as he waited for Aurelian, along with preparing his words to the tribe. Large gatherings always made him feel nervous yet luckily he was used to it, but he knew Aurelian would suffer as she didn't like big crowds especially them all looking at her. Calling out to one of the sentries "Are the preparations in place? Okay.. could you get Seyn for me" sighing slightly as he returned to pacing around in his quarters, he felt the need to speak with the most senior of the knights.
Devi
Devi
LightWing King
LightWing King

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

LightWing Festival - Union Of Light (OPEN LW)  - Page 2 Empty Re: LightWing Festival - Union Of Light (OPEN LW)

Post by Hyruu Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:33 am

"Without making it obvious" wasn't the way anyone observing the scene would define Kyht's attitude with Hyruu. But, at least, it wasn't obvious to Hyruu himself. The grey dragon raised an eyebrow, looking at the dragoness pressed on his side. He would tell her about his scales later. It was right that many knew he could change their color, but not many noticed he could also change their reflectivity. And now was what happened if he pushed that to the maximum he could.
But he didn't have the time to respond before Devi and his father made their little speeches. So Devi was with Aurelian? That was a pleasant surprise. Aurelian was almost looking cute with her delicate ornaments and her nervousity toward the gathering. He was even seeking Devi's look to help. Those two were such cute lovebirds.
Hyruu definitely missed the irony of the situation though. Because right now, the parallel between him and Kyht on the one part and Devi and Aurelian in the other was striking. The grey dragon just touched Kyht's tail with his own, while he watched the show going on.

Seyn had a warm smile as he watched Aurelian and Devi about to give their first official kiss. Aurelian was nervous, but he was sure Devi would manage to calm her down. His look drifted in the audience, and he couldn't help but lightly chuckle as he spotted Hyruu and Kyht. And his son dared telling him he had no crush on her... He would see that after the end of the announcement. At the moment, everyone was suspended, waiting for the new royal pair to exchange their first official kiss.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

LightWing Festival - Union Of Light (OPEN LW)  - Page 2 Empty Re: LightWing Festival - Union Of Light (OPEN LW)

Post by Tinyspots Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:18 am

Star gracefully flew in, trying to be as quiet as possible. She didn't want to attract any attention to herself as the celebration and the announcements had already started. She choose a dark corner to sit and watch, away from the other dragons. She hated looking like a deformed Icewing and Seawing hybrid in the middle of the Lightwing tribe. Star sighed, thinking about how she would look in place in the Ice Kingdom, but it was too cold for her liking. But she chose to live with the Lightwings as there was many lakes and mountains for her. She turned her attention back to Devi and Aurelian.

OOC: will add more later
Tinyspots
Tinyspots
LightWing Tracker
LightWing Tracker

Female Posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyht Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:35 pm

Orion stared at the two royals. To him they were just normal dragons. They were just his mother and his father. Orion happily bounced in place thinking of all the fun and adventure his new family was going to have.

Kyht was happy. Nothing made her happier than being with her best friend and hunting partner. She lost her composure, however, when she felt a light and much appreciated brush of a certain dragon's tail against her own. A faint squeak escaped her and she pressed further against her friends shoulder, trying hard to stare up at the stage and witness the history of the tribe unfold. All the emotions, the happiness of seeing and being a part of a proper tribe, the anxiety of being in such a large group to display her almost black scales, her happiness and butterflies leaning against Hyruu, they all built up and Kyhtyr's squeak returned but with it came a tear that she failed to withhold and she closed her eyes, turning into Hyruu for comfort and an attempt to hide her face as she let a couple more drops of tears spill onto him. Why am I crying?! This is perfectly normal! Nothing sad is even happening!!! a faint sniffle followed suit with her thoughts as she tried to take a breath and compose herself.
Kyht
Kyht
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Female Pisces Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelian Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:22 pm

Even though Aurelian felt incredibly awkward standing at the front of absolutely everything and sharing the attention with Devi, she would give a small frown to him. She didn't want to be here, and he knew it. The only reason she was, was because Devi wanted the festival for the LightWings. But she never agreed to kissing in front of anyone!! That wasn't her at all! Even though Devi would give her a gentle squeeze, she would bite her tongue and not say a word and lean forward to give Devi a passionate kiss.

She would then ignore the crowds reaction and, at the very first chance she got, Aurelian would leave. She wasn't made for being at the front like Devi or anyone else here was.

Aurelian was a cold, remorseless assassin.
Aurelian
Aurelian
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Female Posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:30 am

Smiling slightly towards her as she left the front, knowing she was uncomfortable he continued on. "Alright... Everyone enjoy tonight, as this is for all of us not just me and Aurelian" Smiling towards the crowd he then looked back towards Aurelian as he followed her moving up to her side as he whispered "Hey you alright? You did very well my love.."
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:53 am

Hyruu was on the verge of blushing as Kyht leant more on his shoulder, the two of them watching the royal pair exchange their first public kiss. The crowd cheered up at the act, and Hyruu cheered with them too. He didn't know much about Aurelian, but he had a hunch having someone in her lone life would do her great good.

As they were told they could begin eating, many dragons didn't wait for a second confirmation to begin. Hyruu gave the dragoness leaning on his shoulder a look, noticing her tears. Without really thinking about it, he brought a claw on her cheek to brush the tear away, smiling.
"Is it me or is someone getting emotional? I can't blame you though they're making a great pair. Now, what do you think about eating something? I'd like to see how that meat tastes before everything's gone..." he chuckled, playfully nudging her with his shoulder.

Seyn calmly watched as Aurelian soon left the stage, followed by a worried Devi. It wasn't really surprising him Aurelian would have a hard time staying at the event, it was already good enough she stood for that long. And, well, now that everyone was allowed to eat the food provided a neat distraction for the royal pair to leave. Worst case some would think they already left to enjoy their honeymoon...
But there were two that definitely didn't miss the pair leaving. Aakesh and Orion. After all they were maybe the only two more interested by the royal pair than the food. Orion was showing some nice colors under the prism light, which made him smile. Aakesh, however, seemed a bit more serious, looking toward where the pair left. He even started to flutter toward that direction before getting stopped by Seyn's wing.
"Give them some time, little one. They'll be fine, Aurelian just isn't used to those kind of events." the Semi-god gently told the hatchling.
Aakesh stopped, seeming to think for a second before suddenly getting a wide smile.
"Then we need to bring them food! I'll get some for them!" he exclaimed.
Seyn had a chuckle. That little one sure was energic. No wonder Devi had his paws full with him already...
"That's a good idea. I'll get some from the kitchen though, there's no need to steal some of the food the others are enjoying... I'll let you two give it to them." the bigger dragon told them.
With a smile Seyn went to the kitchen. It wasn't hard to ask for food for the royal pair, and soon the cooks were at work to prepare another of the prey the trackers brought back. A few minutes later he was back on the scene, nodding toward Aakesh and Orion.
"Alright, leave them a few minutes and they'll have prepared the meal. I leave that to you little ones, alright?"
Aakesh nodded, grinning toward Orion as Seyn left to mix with the crowd of dragons gathered here.

The Semi-god had someone he wanted to see, obviously his son. He caught him with Kyht still leaning on him, and couldn't help but detail the delicate dragoness as he approached them two.
"So, are you enjoying the evening you two? I have to say I never saw you that shiny, my son. You would put a mirror to shame..." he said with a chuckle, nodding toward Hyruu.
"I suppose you are Kyht? I heard a lot about you, but I never got the chance to actually meet you. As you may have understood by now, I'm Seyn. I have to say you are gorgeous in this beautiful evening. It wouldn't surprise me you get a few admirers with such a beautiful clothing... I am pleased to meet my son's friend." he complimented her.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyht Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:06 pm

Hyruu's kind words and the soft stroke of her cheek helped her regain her composure, and she wasn't opposed to a meal. "I-I'm so sorry... I am not sure why I got emotional at all... And my! Let's be quick. After all, you put the most work into gathering all of that food!"

Orion was a little perturbed that Devi and Aurelian were leaving so soon. 'What is wrong with the party?' He thought. His perfect solution, however, flew up to him immediately after, followed by a certain Semi-God. With food now at hand, and he and his second-best friend, and brother, tasked with delivering it, Orion barely needed the glance of approval from Aakesh before the duo rushed off to catch up with the two royals. Let's go, Aakesh! We can't be too slow!" Although Orion knew that had he not been carrying anything, Aakesh would easily outpace him in any condition.

As Seyn approached, Kyht was a bit busy with the blush she was hiding, but as soon as Seyn began his formalities, Kyht was taken completely back. Almost too hastily, but allowing him to finish, she bowed respectfully, her head lowered and she was now a step away from Hyruu to have space to bow in such clothing. 'I knew I overdressed!' "H-hello there sir! Thank you so much f-for the compliments, and I must say I was most impressed by your planning the display of the party! Please accept my humble gratitude, sir, and my greatest respect!"
Kyht
Kyht
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Female Pisces Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinyspots Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:41 am

Star leaped up into the air and hovered above most of the other dragons. She didn't like socializing much so she looked for the most direct route to the food without getting in any other dragons way. She didn't really want to talk to anyone let alone bump into them.

She dove down through an opening towards the food trying not to cause a sound as she landed. She didn't want other dragons noticing her. She quickly took a piece of food and took to the air again. Ugh. I looked like a thief taking that piece of food. she thought. She lost her appetite and stared at the piece of food like it was diseased. She flew back down to the ground into a corner far away from the other dragons. I may as well eat the meat she thought with a sigh.
Tinyspots
Tinyspots
LightWing Tracker
LightWing Tracker

Female Posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2