Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Time with Light [LightWing's] Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Time with Light [LightWing's] Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Time with Light [LightWing's]

3 posters

Go down

Time with Light [LightWing's] Empty Time with Light [LightWing's]

Post by Kayin Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:29 am

It was a fair day, the sun shining brightly, a bit of moisture in the air, the smell of damp soil and plants all around. Of course Kayin wasn't in her own realm today, rather she was in the Land of the LightWings. She might have seemed like a LightWing with her bright coloration, but she wasn't able to just change colors depending on mood or to blend in. Rather, she could just not be seen or her scales rapidly change colors as she used her powers. But that didn't mater, today she was just taking a day to visit the LightWings in their home, maybe even getting to chat with their leader.

She waited by a big tree for a patrol or guard to come by, anyone that would be willing to take her to the King. Her reasons for choosing the tree was simple, there was some faint LightWing scent nearby, hopefully from an old patrol. She guessed someone would come, not just by thought but by actually seeing it. While she waited it gave her a chance to think, what would she want to discuss with the king? Maybe just normal conversation, like how he and the tribe was doing.
Kayin
Kayin
Goddess Of Time

Female Posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Time with Light [LightWing's] Empty Re: Time with Light [LightWing's]

Post by Uranus Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:27 am

And indeed a patrol came. But not in the form the great Kayin would have expected. Instead, a lone reptilian came walking through the forest, covered from head to toe in heavy armor, and equipped with powerful weaponry, including two types of bows, two types of swords, a variety of daggers, and other small weapons. No doubt he had some concealed weaponry, as well. He was walking along, keeping his gaze vigilant as he did so, looking around. The reptilian looked to be half tiger, but he was also certainly a Lightclaw.

However, Uranus wasn't on a patrol. He was actually searching out something for his king, that he had been requested to do. It was just another chore that Devi sent him on. He was suppose to collect some special fruit for Sleenia, to help her with her hatchlings, and then Devi had described the fruit to Uranus. So now he was on a hunt for that, unaware of the goddess somewhere above him.
Uranus
Uranus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:14 am

Seyn was also patrolling the Lightwing territory, as he used to do. He maybe was the local Semi-God, but that didn't prevent him from continuing his job as Guardian. And besides, what a better job for a being whose existence is devoted to the protection of a Tribe ?
And so Seyn was walking through the calm jungle. The borders had been pretty calm as of lately, making the surveillance slightly... relaxed. He would have to nudge a few guards to be more alert during their duty time...
He was patrolling in a rather remote border of the territory when he scented two beings. The first one was easily recognizable : nothing in the Lightwing territory had the scent of a tiger and the scent of metal at the same time other than Uranus. The second, though, was an unknown dragon scent. He started to track that second scent, unknowingly getting close from Uranus but just far enough not to have direct vision of the Lightclaw. That was when he arrived close to the dragon.

Seyn was a bit surprised to see that dragon actually looked like a Lightwing. Yet, it wasn't a Lightwing he knew, so maybe it was a rogue ? What was sure though is that the figure seemed pacifist. He remained cautious, but tried to show as few hostility as he could.
"Good afternoon. May I inquire who you are ? You are not without ignoring you are stepping into the territory of the Lightwings. Though I may help you if you need some." he quickly asked the other dragon.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayin Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:32 am

As she waited Kayin noticed something moving in the undergrowth. Craning her head she noticed it was a little tiger in armor, but by the way it was standing it was reptilian. With a slight huff of interest she looked into it more. He was a hybrid, tiger and LightClaw, like a loyal slave to the LightWings. His name was Uranus. It left her to wonder if they will be able to acquire more in the future.

Before she could speak to the little thing a new voice spoke up. Looking up she saw a LightWing, but not just any, Seyn their Semi God. A small smile appeared on her face. "Oh hello Seyn, I am Kayin, it's nice to meet you. How's being a Semi treating you?" She asked him, almost as if they were long time friends. Kayin was also curious if he'd recognize her name. From her knowledge she wasn't well known, but maybe he managed to find a scroll on her sometime.
Kayin
Kayin
Goddess Of Time

Female Posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by Uranus Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:55 am

The tiny reptilian creature would continue to walk, his tiger fur bristling against the large leaves and underbrush, and his scales quivering. But nonetheless, he liked this chance to explore the jungle. He rarely got opportunities like this. He was usually kept in the castle and helped Sleenia with whatever she might need, being a new mother and all that good stuff. And so he was rejoiced with the ability to explore, and travel wherever he desired. And hey, maybe he would even meet another LightClaw.

But little did Uranus know he would be meeting dragons much more important that other LightClaws. As he walked, he felt a sudden blast of air, and cowered. Once the air left, he looked up, spotting two dragons. His eyes widened at the two. They both appeared to be LightWings. And one was the semi god, Seyn. Uranus had met the semi god only once, but he had still remembered the dragon's appearance from their first meeting.

Uranus had been a measly age of roughly about eight when that happened. Now he was about 17. And the dragon didn't look aged at all. Lucky beasts.

As much as Uranus wanted to go over there, this Dragon God was even more powerful than the Lord King, Devi. There was no way the little reptilian could muster up the courage to go speak to a God above Gods.
Uranus
Uranus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:27 pm

Seyn was too focused on the discussion with Kayin to notice Uranus hiding nearby. Besides, the name Kayin was reminding him something. Where did he hear about it ? Maybe from Atrex and one of his scrolls ? Or...
That was when it came back to him. Kayin, Goddess of Time. Maybe he heard that name from another fellow Semi, or maybe back when the Gods had a gathering a while ago. Now that he was remembering it, it made absolutely no doubt. That dragon was radiating a power that wasn't without being similar to the one he himself possessed. Seyn was facing a Full God, one of the dragons that held the very fabric of the world in their paws.
"Kayin... The Goddess of Time ? It is an honor for me to meet you." he greeted the Goddess, slightly bowing.
However his smile faded as the Goddess asked him how being a Semi treated him.
"Because of the apparition of my powers, my mate died, and my two sons had to fend for themselves for two dozen of years. I can definitely say being a Semi treated me pretty bad so far." he simply replied, slightly lowering his head at the mention of his mate.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Uranus Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:09 pm

(*Baps Kayin)
Uranus
Uranus

Back to top Go down