Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Plaza Of Light (LW Open) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Plaza Of Light (LW Open) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Plaza Of Light (LW Open)

3 posters

Go down

Plaza Of Light (LW Open) Empty Plaza Of Light (LW Open)

Post by Devi Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:06 pm

// As the title says this topic is a general open area for all who wish to rp casual meetings, connection rp towards going into other topics. So feel free to rp here at anytime. If you wish to decide the time of the day go for it. //

With the sun high up in the sky, Midday ideally one of the best times for activity in the palace. With many doing their jobs or just simply relaxing in the plaza, Devi on the other hand was helping out with some structure decisions for the large palace. As the tribe grew new spaces where needed for families and other tribe members. Soon enough he had finished talking with the architects, deciding to rest in the courtyard as he laid on the steps leading up towards the palace. Sighing slightly he smiled glancing up towards the beaming light above enjoying watching as the tribe moved around, spotting a family or two. His tail tapping against the marble like floor, as he thought of something to do. His memory wasn't getting much better, so many tasks.... hard to remember them all.
Devi
Devi
LightWing King
LightWing King

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Plaza Of Light (LW Open) Empty Re: Plaza Of Light (LW Open)

Post by Hyruu Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:11 pm

On the plaza, Devi would find Hyruu napping on the stone floor. While he didn't need to recharge his scales as often as other dragons due to his scales naturally changing color, and generally wasn't using his breath much, he still enjoyed relaxing on the warm tiles the plaza was made of. Truth to be told he was even sleeping in these early hours of the afternoon. Hyruu had started to hunt early in the morning, as this was when preys were the most distracted and the easiest to catch. As such his working day was already over, and he was recovering right now.
Old habits died hard, and Hyruu's sleep was always light. The noise coming from Devi's claws as he stepped toward the plaza woke him up, and he swiftly opened his eyes, letting out a quick yawn.
"Good afternoon, Devi." he simply greeted the leader.
Ironically enough, even though his scales were their natural color, he was almost camouflaged as the ground was almost the same grey as himself.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemix Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:31 pm

There was indeed activity in the palace, families were everywhere and others working atop or within the palace. It was a wonderful sight and Artemix felt incredible joy watching the palace grow and return to it's it's former glory. Perhaps once the construction were bygone the festival could be held. He was genuinely excited for the festival, the amounts of overjoyed drakes and families would doubtlessly strengthen the tribe. Smiling, Artemix walked through the private corridors of the palace, shortly bumping into a hatchling that clung to his leg and was now covered in his colourful fur. Lowering his head he would look curiously at the hatchling that giggled while clasping to his leg. "Now now, what do we have here?" He questioned friendly, the female hatchling would laugh and shush him to which he would raise an eyebrow and check the halls before turning back to the little creature "Who are we hiding from?" The male would ask going along with her. She would continue to giggle and whisper "My brother" He'd nod and quickly place her on his back "Well then, let me help you. And you know you are not allowed here" He would remind her quietly continuing his walk now aiming for the courtyard he would hear the constant giggling coming from the hatchling hiding in his fur.

Reaching the courtyard he would extend a wing and nudge the hatchling to slide down, unwillingly the hatchling did so and instantly ran off to hide somewhere else. Silently chuckling to himself the colourful regent would continue to stride into the patio meanwhile his eyes set on a very familiar figure that resolved itself into Devi as he walked further into the courtyard. Not only did he recognise the king but also another dragon next to him which appeared, when he considered closer, to be another familiar face. "Hyruu. Devi. How wonderful to find you here on this beautiful day. Devi, i do believe we are in need to act upon the constant hatchlings that run into our private corridors." He'd chuckle, lowering into a sit position next to the two drakes.
Artemix
Artemix
LightWing Regent
LightWing Regent

Back to top Go down

Post by Devi Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:10 pm

Raising his brow at the sudden appearance of Hyruu, not seeing him there for a moment due to his matching colours. "Whoa! Hyruu I didn't see you there, and... afternoon" chuckling slightly as it wasn't long before he was joined by Artemix. "Yeah its a beautiful day Artemix.. it seems I interrupted Hyruu's nap..." chuckling as he continued "Well can't blame them for playing, as long as its not during the night I don't mind"

Yawning slightly as he slightly sleepy from resting, "Its certainly nice to see the tribe active today, I just finished talking with the architects getting those new living quarters shouldn't be a problem for the new families." smiling as he pulled himself into a sitting position.
Devi
Devi
LightWing King
LightWing King

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:33 am

Hyruu slightly raised an eyebrow as Devi mentioned almost missing him due to his color. A quick glance taught him that his color was indeed pretty close from the ground's, even if there was still quite a bit of difference. He slightly turned his head as Artemix arrived and greeted them. Just like Devi stated, the two of them definitely interrupted his nap, so unlike the two sitting dragons he remained laying down on the ground, his head resting on his two front paws.
"I wasn't trying to surprise anyone. If I was you'd have had an harder time spotting me. And don't worry for the nap. If it wasn't you it would have been someone else. I wouldn't be on this plaza without expecting someone to arrive." he replied to the leader.
He listened as Devi started to mention the new homes that were being built in the territory. Himself was slightly farther, closer from the jungle and the preys he was chasing as a part of his work, but maybe the need would arise to get into one of those new caves.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down