Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

To Treck a Jungle ((Open to Light/SkyWings)) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

To Treck a Jungle ((Open to Light/SkyWings)) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

To Treck a Jungle ((Open to Light/SkyWings))

3 posters

Go down

To Treck a Jungle ((Open to Light/SkyWings)) Empty To Treck a Jungle ((Open to Light/SkyWings))

Post by Attor Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:35 pm

The Gleaming Jungles were as beautiful as ever, Attor thought taking steos through the jungle itself. Originally his private guards wanted to come along, but feeling they would cause a ruckus he permitted them from leaving the Skw Kingdom, in return that gave him some alone time in the jungle,  granted this sovereign wasn't alone though knowing the curious LightWings, if they are around. It wouldn't surprise the dragon if someone was stalking him, or if a guardian or two came from the Sky Kingdom and was protecting their sovereign, he never permitted them.

Attor was one for peace, he too was a curious dragon and had hoped to see what the Light Kingdom was like, if he got there that was. He felt walking was a more desirable way of looking around than flying, granted ones more faster, the other was slower yet it allowed the king to look at different sights and such, taking ib views that missed during his travels. The jungles were something that were missed too, Attor grew up in them before setting off into his journeys, and there were always times when he missed them, even as of today. But unfortunately he could never return to them due to humans building their castles and towns, they certainly wouldn't appreciate a bug- like dragon wandering around their new turf.

All of that was past though,  and Attor had newer objectives and he needed to tend to the kingdom he now possessed... For now. With the threat of the new Twilight Imperium, and the lingering Gifted Crystals from recent reports there was still little time to research some new defenses for the city. Knowing both tribes Sky and Light were peaceful it was difficult more so than it should. The new councils protested in just giving up the entirety of the Order of Starlights to whomever came knocking at the door, but Attor was no quiter and neither were his closest advisers, a certain NightWing who constantly kept the king updated on outside activities, and a certain EarthWing who was a personal guard but was stricken to remain at the kingdom, so if there were complicatiobs he wouldn't make it more difficult than it was. Right now, Attor needed a break, he had been working endlessly to make trade with many SeaWings for supplies in the sea, like fish and salt. Right now, Attor needed to relax and clear his head, treading through the jungle as he made sure to pack up certain plants he had never seen before.
Attor
Attor

Male Posts : 169

Back to top Go down

To Treck a Jungle ((Open to Light/SkyWings)) Empty Re: To Treck a Jungle ((Open to Light/SkyWings))

Post by Haneul Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:37 am

Haneul, being a Guardian and with his tribe having merged with the LightWings, now had to patrol the enitre continent. He didn't look forward to it. For years he defended the SkyWing border from LightWings... Now he was expected to allow them into SkyWing lands and even protect them from danger. Han was flying through the jungle because it was faster than flying around it. By chance--the jungle was quite big--he came across Attor. Han landed in front of the SkyWing hybrid and bowed. "Sire. Why are you out here without protection?"
Haneul
Haneul
SkyWing Guardian
SkyWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

To Treck a Jungle ((Open to Light/SkyWings)) Empty Re: To Treck a Jungle ((Open to Light/SkyWings))

Post by Attor Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:27 pm

Attor stopped immediately as he saw something in the distance, squinting his eyes as it got closer, a dragon, a SkyWing? Oh well, he supposed he could use some protection, but alone he was dangerous due to his own stealth and venomous stinger. As the dragon landed ot bowed and asked the most simple question to the sovereign, "Why no protection?" Already he could recognize the voice as one of the guardians.

It took Attor a moment to think but them replied nonchalantly, "Why hello Hanual, a pleasure meeting you out here. I am here with my own protection," The king said gesturing to his tail, "Besides, the LightWings dare not touch me, although now that I think of it, would you like to join? Currently I am gathering new herbs and ingredients for my apothacary and my Court Mage Vox, who just so happened to be needing something called "Light Fang," some form of rare Snapdragon flower," And then he looked around, admiring the jungle, "And taking a walk through this beautiful area. The LightWings know how to pick their territory, plus its hard for larger dragongls to get through."
Attor
Attor

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:56 am

The Guardian looked at the king's tail. It did seem capable of protecting him. Han was glad--even if Attor was only half SkyWing--to be invited to join the king on his quest. He wasn't happy to hear him pay a compliment to the LightWings, though. "If that is your wish, sire. But this won't take long, will it? I really ought to finish my patrol." He too looked around the jungle. "I'm not familiar with plants. Guarding is my specialty."
Haneul
Haneul
SkyWing Guardian
SkyWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Attor Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:30 pm

"Worrt not friend, I believe Im near the Light Fang Grove. LightWings attacked a group of us trying to gain the flowers seeds, not so much its sacred, its just a very rare flower. Originally it grew all around the world but as climates changed and certwin forests were tore down by man and drake they all died. With the exception of this grove, I planned to have some guardians spread the seeds all over the SkyWings lands," Attor looked at Guardian dead in the eyes, a serious tone and expression but there was reason in his voice, "I know your disposition towards the LightWings, but this is not something I command you to do, but rather ask you. I need yiu and a small handfull of guardians to spread the seeds in the LightWing territory, all should share such a beatiful plant. Its up to you Hanual, I wont force you to choose... Im not that kind of ruler." Attor was nice, to any and all, he was kind and even gentle, but when time calls for it he is one who shouldn't be tread over. This dragon was raised from a different cloth, he believes in hard work and prefers to treat all equal, however if one was to take his life Attor need not any guards, he was swift and dangerous enough with his venom and stinger. Why is this important? Because, Attor would not force a dragon to do something they didn't like unless it involved defending the lives of others. He wanted the trust of the Light Tribe, already he held a huge feast but he wanted more, more trust and more power to help defend his people and defeat, not destroy, those who dare challenge the SkyWings. This was a step to gaining trust and not order around, Attor asked Hanual for something simple and not force him to.
Attor
Attor

Back to top Go down

Post by Attor Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:11 pm

((Bump))
Attor
Attor

Back to top Go down

Post by Haneul Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:22 pm

((No need to bump. I said I was going to reply today.))

The Guardian respectfully listened to the king, but really could care less about plants. When Attor asked that he and a pawful of other Guardians to spread the seeds of whatever plant it was he was looking for. "I will gather a group, sire." With that, Han flew off back to the SkyWing palace. Upon arrival he rounded up a group of Guardians, five strong, and relayed to them the king's request. As they flew to meet Attor, Haneul resumed his patrol of the territory.

Quill led the group of Guardians to King Attor. She was glad to be given an assignment like this, even if it was nothing more than making sure a rare plant grew everywhere so all could enjoy it. It was her duty to serve the king, after all. Quill glanced over her shoulder at the other four. They didn't seem as thrilled as she, but probably glad to just be doing something. It was hard being a Guardian these days when there was no one who required their assistance, no border that needed protecting from an outsider. Of course, that didn't stop Haneul from patrolling all day.

Quill spotted the king as they flew through the jungle and landed before him, bowing. "Haneul sent us to help you, sire."
Haneul
Haneul
SkyWing Guardian
SkyWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Attor Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:48 pm

Hanual nodded and left Attor to his own business for a short time. He figured the Guardian would be back or send someone else... And right as the dragon waz treading around large thorn bushes a quick glow cought his eye. He immediately turned right and went that direction to find a large clearing full of glowing flowers. The Light Fang, each one glowing a different color like a rainbow almost. The LightWings certainly knew hiw to pick their homeland, and no doubt they would have disposition with a SkyWing taking some of the plants, carefully stuffing them in his apothecary bag and making sure they were secured within before buckling the bag up. The next step was to find a fungus. Whilst it wasn't rare it was used for dehydration of plants and used in some poisons. Its spores were used to suck up the liquid within any plant, and thry washed off rather easily too which made preserving certain ingredients and spices easier. The fungus was an odd orange and red, not hard to find especially on dead jungle trees.

Right as Attor left the clearing another SkyWing flew from the sky and landed before the sovereign, bowing before speaking. So Hanual didn't neglect the ideal? With his disposition against the LightWings Attor surely thought no else would come. Apparently he was wrong.
"Yes indeed he did. Before you Guardians begin the work however there is an odd fungus that grows on trees. Not hard to spot, especially witg the mix of bright and dark volored patterns. It grow ob dead trees too which makes it easier. I do need assistance with that... If your willing that is? Its a key to the seeds Im trying to get from the flowers, very fragile things they are."
Attor, in the eyes of most was probably the weirdest dragon they had seen, more a mad creature but no in a bad way. He needed to strengthen connections between the two tribes of sky and light, and the king believes that a simple flower could be the very start.
Attor
Attor

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:14 pm

Going to reply to this later today.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down