Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Training for a passion [Private with Eysseth]  Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Training for a passion [Private with Eysseth]  Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Training for a passion [Private with Eysseth]

2 posters

Go down

Training for a passion [Private with Eysseth]  Empty Training for a passion [Private with Eysseth]

Post by Hyruu Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:35 am

Rhune was highly nervous, but at the same time highly excited. After a while thinking about it, the green dragon finally decided what he wanted to do : he would take the role of Caretaker. For those who knew him it wouldn't be too much of a surprise, considering how Rhune seemed to love hatchlings. Few knew the reason why, though.
After talking about it to Baldirak, he was instructed to head to the Caretakers chambers, and so here he was, waiting for the one that would teach him his new job. He was told that dragon was a giant, but so many dragons were big around here...
Rhune nervously walked in circles, waiting for Eysseth to appear. It didn't occur to him he could simply enter the room where she was, but Rhune and initiatives...
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Training for a passion [Private with Eysseth]  Empty Re: Training for a passion [Private with Eysseth]

Post by Eysseth Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:28 am

Eysseth slowly rises to keep the hatchlings crawling on her in place to not hurt them. She had been told there was a visitor to see her, but not why the visitor wanted to see her. Slowly making her way to the main chamber of the Caretakers area Eysseth's steps are anything but quiet. The dragoness had to duck her head slightly to not hit a hatchling posing on top of her head on the entry way to the main chamber. While ducking her head she saw a familiar green dragon waiting there.

"Hello there Rhune. Are you the one I was told I need to speak to? If so how can I hef ou." While ending her sentence the hatchling that was on her head decided to climb down and slid slightly into her mouth. With a small chuckle Eysseth gently wrapped her tail around the hatchling and lifted them back onto her head. "How can I help you Rhune?"
Eysseth
Eysseth

Female Sagittarius Dog

Back to top Go down

Training for a passion [Private with Eysseth]  Empty Re: Training for a passion [Private with Eysseth]

Post by Hyruu Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:34 am

Rhune saw Eysseth as the large dragoness stood up, a hatchling still perched on her head. The green dragon was slightly intimidated by the large figure. Rii didn't lie, Eysseth was huge ! Rhune patiently waited for her to express herself, not daring to speak first. He was a bit nervous about how the dragoness would treat him, like he was with about anyone he didn't know. This was a trait of his that was still there despite months of being here among the Earthwings, and would probably be one of the remaining scars from his slavery not so long ago.
"Hello, Eysseth. I was told... to come here because... I want to be a Caretaker." the green dragon announced, searching for his words carefully.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Eysseth Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:42 am

A smile forms on Eysseth's face. She had known that Rhune had a soft spot for hatchlings and had actually expected him to ask to become a caretaker eventually. "Alright. I can always use more help around here, and the hatchlings love new dragons to climb on. Come with me please. I just need to ask you a few questions. Oh and you can loosen up a bit. I don't bite." With a chuckle Eysseth put down the hatchling climbing on her head before leading Rhune to a smaller, plain looking chamber with some toys scattered about and a large pool of water in the corner.
"Welcome to my office, so I like to ask a few questions to get to know my caretakers. There are no wrong answers just be truthful with me okay?" Eysseth clears her throat a bit before laying on her stomach looking intently at the dragon before her.
" Rhune. I know you have a fondness for being around hatchlings, but I'd like you to tell me exactly why you want to be a caretaker and what you hope to achieve. I also want to know if you have any other jobs that you need to do during the day so I know when you can be here, and finally just tell me a bit about yourself."
Eysseth
Eysseth

Female Sagittarius Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:56 am

Rhune slowly started to relax when Eysseth smiled at him. She maybe was big, but everything about her seemed slow and attentive. It probably was her work detaining on her movements. Yes, she seemed really gentle.
The green dragon followed Eysseth when she instructed him to, giving the hatchling she put down a look before entering the room. That hatchling seemed definitely happy and healthy. This simple fact warmed his heart. Rhune smiled at the hatchling and entered the room. He sat not too far from Eysseth, but not too close either. He listened intently as the Head Caretaker talked to him, asking him questions about his reasons behind his love for hatchlings. But that was a definitely long speech, with many questions asked in it. And Rhune definitely had problems with those two things. Long speeches because his draconian wasn't perfect yet, and so he had to concentrate to understand what she was telling him, and multiple questions because Rhune worked for years following one order at a time. Just focus on one thing and do it. Then be instructed another thing, and work on it. So his memory in terms of questions and orders was rather short. To add on top of all this, Eysseth was asking him questions that required a thinking over himself he never really did before.
The green dragon paused for about half a dozen of seconds, processing the questions and what he could answer.
"Erm... Well, I love to see hatchlings smile. When I see one that smiles... I can't help but feel good, because... Hatchlings should be smiling and be happy. They shouldn't cry and feel sad. So I want to make hatchlings smile and be happy." he replied to the first question.
While the reply itself was rather simple, the look Rhune had when he told the cry and sad part hinted there was something more behind it. He definitely looked like he had seen many sad hatchlings.
"And, erm, I don't have any work yet." he answered her second question after some long seconds of pause.
Was it everything? Rhune felt like he had forgotten something. All he could hope was that Eysseth wouldn't get angry over it.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Eysseth Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:00 pm

Eysseth studied Rhune's face closely as he spoke and noticed the veiled pain as he mentioned sad hatchlings. She had figured something painful had happened relating to hatchlings, but Eysseth would not press a wound. After nodding a few times Eysseth smiled again. "I rather enjoy seeing hatchlings happy myself. However you do know that we do not just care for hatchlings yes? We also care for eggs and on occasion dragons who are older. That's why I'm here. The others take care of me as much as I take care of them." The giant Earthwing gives Rhune a wink then a laugh.

"However you didn't tell me more about yourself. What about your past? Were you one of my wards when you were younger or did you join the tribe from elsewhere?"
Eysseth
Eysseth

Female Sagittarius Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:35 am

Rhune nodded at the Caretakers first sentences, each time with a slight delay. Caring about eggs or teenagers wasn't really a problem for him, as long as he could also make some hatchlings happy. He was however slightly confused at her wink and laugh, not really understanding what she had meant.
But as Eysseth asked (again, but he had forgotten it) about his past, his mood seemed to change, lowering his eyes.
"No, I arrived some months ago. I... Was a slave. For the humans. Since my hatch. That's why I, don't talk well. I was taught human tongue. I never heard dragon tongue, before I arrived here. I... was forced to do things. Tiring things. And I was punished... if I didn't do them fast enough. I had... almost no food or water. I had almost no sleep, too. My parents... were killed. My father, before I hatched, because he, defended my mother. My mother... I was a few years old. She protected me. She was sent... to the arena. They... They both died for me... Just to hope I'd live..." Rhune painfully answered.
Just by his tone Eysseth would be able to tell from the beginning it would be hard. Rhune suddenly had a hard time talking, emotion destroying the appearance of good talk he was maintaining. But the more it went the more painful it looked for Rhune to continue. At the end, he even began to sob, up to the point he couldn't continue anymore. So far only Rii knew about all this, as no other dragon asked him to detail his past. If Eysseth was wondering where Rhune's pain at the mention of sad hatchlings came, it now was obvious it was from experience.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down