Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Recovering of body and heart (Private with Eysseth) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Recovering of body and heart (Private with Eysseth) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Recovering of body and heart (Private with Eysseth)

2 posters

Go down

Recovering of body and heart (Private with Eysseth) Empty Recovering of body and heart (Private with Eysseth)

Post by Hyruu Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:34 am

Seyn let out a sigh as he ended up alone. Baldirak had left not long ago, heading back to his Haven like he called it, and the two healers had finished mending to their wounds. This had been quite a battle Seyn and Baldirak had... Seyn was almost sad he couldn't get to talk more with the Earthwing leader, though. Why did they have to hide like this? It was understandable they wanted to hide from humans, but from dragons as well... Well, they maybe had their reasons, but Seyn would have offered them support from the Lightwings.
The Golden dragon slightly groaned in pain as his sigh was a bit too deep. His ribs were broken, and while the healer's job was excellent only time could head a broken rib. His broken ribs weren't the only wound that would need more time to heal, though. His bandaged shoulder was hiding where the Earthwing's acid melted his flesh, and the bandages around his paws felt deliciously fresh to counter the burn he had on them. The Golden dragon would have loved to use the time he had to talk more, but now he was alone.
Seyn slightly moved, trying to get a better and more comfortable position on the rock he was on. He could have used something else than a rock with broken ribs... Sadly this had occurred to him only after everyone had left.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Recovering of body and heart (Private with Eysseth) Empty Re: Recovering of body and heart (Private with Eysseth)

Post by Eysseth Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:39 pm

Eysseth looks at the access to the surface her liege had used not too long ago to meet with someone named Seyn and they had gotten into a fight. The dragoness did not know why there was a fight or if her liege had seriously hurt the Lightwing, but her being a caretaker made her dislike seeing if people were seriously hurt or not knowing if they were. This combined with her curiosity drove the massive Earthwing to the surface once again. A place she had not been for many, many years. Eysseth steels herself as she ventures into the great unknown.

The sun was hanging low on the horizon coloring the sky a bright orange. As she entered the light Eysseth winced from the light her eyes were no longer used to from all her time underground. The dragoness tried to cover her eyes with her arm and at least keep them open to see the world outside, but the light was too powerful for her. Sighing to herself Eysseth just closes her eyes and uses her tremorsense to find her way around. It wouldn't take too long to find the dragon that King Baldirak had fought with who was hopefully not seriously hurt.

Lumbering carefully Eysseth makes her way along very slowly yet somehow still causing small quakes with every step. The dragoness could never sneak up on anyone. Before too long she senses something sitting alone by a rock. Studying it for a few moments Eysseth makes the thing out to be of dragon sized. She tried to open her eyes once more to see and make sure. The sun had set enough to keep the light limited as twilight was setting in. As Eysseth's vision cleared she saw a dragon. The dragon seemed to be nursing injuries, so it was a safe bet this was the Lightwing that her liege had met. Looking the dragon over as best as she can the dragoness admits that this dragon was rather attractive. A few seconds of staring pass before Eysseth works up the nerve to speak.

The dragoness' voice almost booms as she speaks. "Hello. Are you the Seyn that I have heard about? I um...I am a friend of Baldirak. I wanted to see if you were seriously hurt by him."
Eysseth
Eysseth

Female Sagittarius Dog

Back to top Go down

Recovering of body and heart (Private with Eysseth) Empty Re: Recovering of body and heart (Private with Eysseth)

Post by Hyruu Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:29 am

Seyn had been starting to snooze when Eysseth made her way toward him. So while he felt the shaking of the ground as she walked, he didn't actually realize it was another dragon until it started to speak. Seyn jolted awake, blinking at the Earthwing. He had a split second of surprise as he saw the bigger and generally impressive creature. He blinked for a few more seconds, half as he was disoriented from jolting from a snooze and half because he was stupidly detailing her.
"Oh, erm, good... evening? Already evening... " he began.
His chest started to hurt as he spoke. Broken ribs weren't making it easy to express himself.
"I am Seyn, indeed. I have... Some wounds, we both didn't... Hold back. But I'm... Okay I guess." he replied, interrupting his sentences to take careful breathes. "May I know... Your name?"
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Eysseth Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:57 pm

"Oh. Right. I am Eysseth. Careta...erm...nevermind. Are you alone? Injured dragons should not be left alone." Eysseth looks around to see if there were any other dragons or anything that would mean a dragon harm, such as humans. Content with not seeing anyone with her eyes and her tremorsense the dragoness lumbered closer to Seyn and tried to gently lay down beside him. "I will stay here with you until a healer or someone comes along."

It doesn't take long for Eysseth to get an awkward feeling laying next to a dragon she didn't know while trying not to stare at him. This was the first time the dragoness had ever seen a Lightwing in the scales. Looking over him some more Eysseth notices the Lightwing's labored breathing. Talking to her must have hurt him quite a bit. A frown crosses Eysseth's face from this thought. The last thing a Caretaker wants to see is someone in pain. While the dragoness' mind processes all these thoughts she blanks out and stares at Seyn.

'I hope he doesn't feel too much pain. It looks like he has some scales missing and...his scales are a very nice color. They look rather thick too...or maybe that is his muscles...nice and well formed...I'm staring...' Eysseth's eyes widen as she quickly looks away after monologing to herself while staring at Seyn.
Eysseth
Eysseth

Female Sagittarius Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:20 am

Seyn gave Eysseth a warm smile, trying to ignore the pain in his chest. He should try to avoid talking as much as possible, but... How could he ignore a conversation with a dragoness like this? That wouldn't be very polite. Eysseth... The name had a nice sound to it.
"Thank you, Eysseth. I was... indeed alone." he replied as concisely as he could.
The Golden dragon was looking at the view he had from here, enjoying the silence. The sun had yet to set, basking the scene in all its glory. He glanced at the dragoness as his side, seeing if she would engage the conversation, but she visibly knew it would be better for him not to as she was simply observing him. His chest was hurting a bit, and being on a rock wasn't making things better.
"Sorry to bother... But may I ask... You to help me move? This rock... Doesn't really make... My chest feel good." he asked her.
He let out a very slight growl of pain as talking further pained him. This would be definitely better on that patch of grass he could see not so far away.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Eysseth Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:01 pm

"Oh. Of course." Eysseth stands up and stretches her legs before wrapping her tail lightly around Seyn to help him up. "The grass over there looks much softer than that rock. Tell me if I am being too rough okay?" The dragoness gives a warm smile to try to make the hurt LightWing feel better since he was obviously in pain which made Eysseth's heart sink. She hated seeing anyone in pain especially someone who seemed nice like Seyn.

After helping Seyn up Eysseth props him against her side and sighs at the heat from the dragon's body. The cold season was nearing and Eysseth's bones could feel it. Even underground the air was getting colder. The dragoness relished the warmth from Seyn while she helped the dragon to the patch of grass. "Is here alright Seyn?"
Eysseth
Eysseth

Female Sagittarius Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:10 am

Seyn let out a slightly pained growl as Eysseth helped him stand up from his current position. Not only did his chest hurt during the motion, but his burned paws also didn't like being pressed on again. But Seyn just gritted his teeth and walked along the bigger dragoness, until the patch of grass they were heading toward. He had made it here from the Firewing territory with his wounds not treated, a few meters with help wasn't much to bare.
As much as he would have liked crashing in the grass, Seyn had to lay down as calmly as he could. He did manage so, and let out a sigh as he could finally raise his paws from the ground. He was on his side, his flank resting on the tender grass. Yeah, that was perfect. He took a few seconds to catch his breath before answering to Eysseth.
"Yes... This is perfect. Thank you very much, Eysseth." he slowly said, avoiding unnecessary breathes.
After a few seconds he noticed the dragoness shivered once. The weather was a bit chilly, and the dragoness seemed to be a bit old. Maybe she was just feeling cold from being outside?
"Are you... Feeling cold? I can... Help with that. Just... Lie next to me." he gently told her.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Eysseth Sat May 07, 2016 3:21 pm

Eysseth frowns as she sees Seyn is in pain. If only she were a healer and she could help the Lightwing more than just keeping him company. The EarthWing's mind wandered a bit about the cold before she is brought back to reality by Seyn asking if she was cold. "Seyn I don't want you expending any more energy than you need to...but yes...it is rather cold to me. I'm not a spry dragoness anymore heh. Weather effects me more in my age."

Eysseth looks over Seyn once again remembering the warmth he gave off and feeling some urges she had kept buried coming up again. She was not at the end of her life by any means and her body liked to remind her of this. The EarthWing never had a mate before and every season was a battle for her. Seyn was a very nice looking dragon and despite the size difference a few thoughts started going through the dragoness' head before she dismissed them and smiles at Seyn. "I would like to warm up a bit if that is okay." Slowly and carefully Eysseth lays next to Seyn close enough to feel his warmth, but not so close that she crowds him.
Eysseth
Eysseth

Female Sagittarius Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sat May 07, 2016 5:56 pm

Seyn let out a smile as Eysseth accepted his proposition and laid next to him. He didn't even have to concentrate for his body to suddenly start emitting a delicious warmth. For Eysseth, it would feel as if she was lying under a warm summer sun, the kind of heat that softly penetrated through the scales and flesh to heat one's very being.
"That's the least I can do for someone who helped me like you just did. It's no big deal for me. Is it fine like this ? Or would you like a bit hotter ?" he gently asked her.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Eysseth Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:59 am

Eysseth was surprised when such heat radiated from Seyn. The dragon was a bit warmer than usual when Eysseth helped him over to his current spot, but she had assumed the heat was just from the injured dragon's body healing. "How...how are you doing that? This isn't hurting you is it?" Despite her worry now building the dragoness can't help letting out a small, by Earthwing standards, purr from the warmth. A warmth that seemed to warm her very being. One of Eysseth's favorite things was basking in the sun back before being forced underground, and was a feeling she had not had for so long.
Eysseth
Eysseth

Female Sagittarius Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:42 pm

Seyn had a chuckle as Eysseth couldn't help but let out a loud purr. Well, he expected her to enjoy the feeling, but not as much as starting to purr while worrying for him a the same time. This was kind of amusing.
"Don't worry. That's one of my powers, it only drains some energy if I make it way hotter. I don't even feel it when doing only warmth like this. That's pretty useful during winters..." he smiled at the dragoness.
Well since she seemed to enjoy it that much, he could turn up the heat by a bit. Seyn radiated an even warmer heat, and if Eysseth loved basking into the sun that much she sure would love it.
"How long was it since you didn't enjoy basking under the sun? I'm coming to realize you Earthwings must not have seen the sun for a while..." he asked.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Eysseth Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:21 am

Eysseth smiles a bit remembering her times out in the sun with many hatchlings crawling on her and playing around her, but the smile quickly gives way to a frown as the dragoness remembers why those memories are just memories. "It was...many years ago. I forget exactly how many. The humans attacked us...so many little ones gone..." Eysseth sniffles barely able to hold back tears. So much pain and loss in one day and the memories cause the EarthWing to tense up her claws digging into the earth below her. "My wards...I could...I couldn't s-sa..." Losing her composure Eysseth tries to cover her face to hide the tears now starting to pour down her face. Only a few seconds afterwards the EarthWing tries to bury her face in the ground as she begins to wail at the thoughts of all the family she lost to the humans when the EarthWings were driven underground.
Eysseth
Eysseth

Female Sagittarius Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:59 am

Seyn's look got a bit sadder as Eysseth started to speak, mentioning the attack from the humans. Of course, this happened barely a few years ago. It was normal that Eysseth would still have vivid memories of it. But what she said, and the way she suddenly burst in tears... It must have been horrible. She couldn't protect those hatchlings? The humans even slaughtered the innocent young ones? By Shardas, just imagining it was already painful. Eysseth must have been through something really horrible.
Seyn grunted as he slightly moved, moving his wings around Eysseth's neck. He hugged her tight, the tightest he could with his injuries. His body was still hot, and his contact would warm her even better.
"It must have been horrible. But it's okay now. It won't happen again. It will never happen again." he repeated, trying to comfort the large dragoness.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Eysseth Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:31 am

Feeling the hug combined with the soft, kind words a memory worms its way to the front of Eysseth's mind. A memory of the first caretaker who raised her many centuries ago. His name was long forgotten to the EarthWing, but the love and affection he showed the, then little, abandoned hatchling was unforgettable. The memories of the attack on the EarthWings began to be pushed back into Eysseth's mind as happy memories of a young Eysseth joined the memory of her caretaker. Memories of playing with other hatchlings and becoming a caretaker herself. All of Eysseth's life she enjoyed was because of that single caretaker.

Eysseth's crying began to lessen until the tears stopped and the only sound the dragoness made was heavy breathing. Without directly meaning to Eysseth began to nuzzle into Seyn for both his warmth and the kindness he had shown. Being wrapped by his wing Eysseth was able to take in the full scent of the LightWing along with a slight hint of blood. The EarthWing knew that she had just burst out into tears that still stained her face and felt ashamed for breaking her composure but she wanted to stay in the LightWing's embrace for a while longer. "Seyn...you are right...it's okay now." A slight beginning of a purr comes from Eysseth as she speaks.
Eysseth
Eysseth

Female Sagittarius Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:14 am

Seyn continued to hug Eysseth with his wings for as long as the older dragoness would need. He could feel she had stopped crying, which was a good point already. It seemed like at the moment she was just enjoying the hug he was providing, and he let her do so. It felt a bit weird to actually be smaller than her, as he was himself rather tall for a Lightwing and only smaller than a few. But right now he felt ridiculously small. The Earthwings being giants wasn't a myth. Gentle giants, like Eysseth's burst of tears just proved.
The Golden dragon had a small smirk of pain as Eysseth's nuzzles pressed a bit against his painful chest. The nuzzle was enjoyable, of course, but right now wasn't the best moment for nuzzles on the chest.
"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have brought up the past. It was hard for everyone to learn a Tribe had been decimated like that." he apologized.
All this suddenly made him feel tired. The day had been long, and his injuries made it even longer. Without really realizing it, his own head started to rest against the dragoness's neck as he began to struggle keeping his eyes opened. He could definitely fall asleep like this. The Golden dragon let out a yawn, trying to remain awoken.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Eysseth Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:53 pm

"No. Keeping feelings buried for a long period of time is not healthy, and neither is not sleeping." Eysseth carefully works her way out from under Seyn's wing before standing and wrapping herself around the golden scaled dragon. "Sleep now Seyn. I'll watch over you to make sure nothing happens. You've had a long day I am sure. Sleep will help those injuries too." Wrapping her wings around Seyn like she would a large youngling the giant dragoness smiles and lets out a deep almost growl sounding purr more than happy to protect the injured Lightwing while he slept.

Eysseth tried her best to ignore her own tiredness as her old body did need more rest than younger dragons, but she had a ward to protect and could not fall asleep right now. Even though Seyn's body was still radiating a small amount of heat it was more than enough to make the Earthwing even more tired as she herself let out a large yawn before her fangs decided to purge excess venom onto her wings and the top of Seyn's head during the yawn.
Eysseth
Eysseth

Female Sagittarius Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:45 am

Seyn looked as Eysseth got out of under his wing and began to wrap him around. This was a weird feeling for him. The last one that had done something like this was his former mate. This time bad memories didn't seem to come, instead some good ones made him purr rather loudly as well.
But the golden dragon found himself unable to really do much, or say much as the dragoness urged him to sleep. His body all of a sudden reminded him what kind of day he had, and that now that he was safe and comfortable he had no reasons to remain awoken. The Golden dragon let out an impressive yawn, his chest slightly hurting at the action.
"You're... Right. I really could... Use some sleep... Thanks... for everything. Good... Night..." he barely managed to reply.
His eyes then closed by themselves, and he instantly fell into a heavy sleep. He was sleeping so heavily he didn't even flinch as the venom landed on his head, dripping on the sides.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down