Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Training Day (All EWs/Sign Up) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Training Day (All EWs/Sign Up) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Training Day (All EWs/Sign Up)

+8
Prasi
Vilkas
Tamira
Lespernii
Xia
Hyruu
Rii Rii
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Training Day (All EWs/Sign Up) Empty Training Day (All EWs/Sign Up)

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:46 pm

It is important, my EarthWings, that all of us be able to defend ourselves and each other. So I require that everyone Trainee age and older attend a class today. This class will teach you all the basics of fighting both on the ground and in the air. It will is not mandatory--but greatly encouraged--that when you've completed this class you also take an advanced class. This advanced class will teach you to utilize your specific skills in the best possible way to ensure a victory. In both classes you will also learn how to fight as a team; not only is it a good way to build trust, it will give you a leg up in battle classes. So as not to overwhelm the instructors, each class will only have five open spots. Sign up now!

This was written on a parchment and signed by the King. It hung on walls of high-traffic areas throughout the Haven. Below the announcement was the name of the Instructors: Cosmos and Rektani (may add a third later). Under each Instructor's name was a space for five additional names.

Last edited by Baldirak Sapiens Draco on Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Training Day (All EWs/Sign Up) Empty Re: Training Day (All EWs/Sign Up)

Post by Rii Rii Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:12 pm

Rii strolls down the hallway towards the healing area and her own den. She spies the a worker looking at something on the wall, and also sees that he has papers held in his arm. Curious the she dragon heads over. She lifts her long neck up and peers over the males shoulder curiously to read the paper.

As much as I don't like to fight... I should probably learn to in order to keep the little ones safe. Rii sighed as she read over the worker's shoulder. Then she maneuvered around him with her slim body and took out a quill to right with. She added her name under Rektani's group because Cosmos frankly scared the crud out of Rii with his immense size and careless attitude. She didn't want a bad repeat of what happened during the healing class again.

Last edited by Rii Rii on Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to edit this cause Baldi wasn't actually there. XD)
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

http://www.tribalcorn.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:35 pm

Rhune was walking near the marketplace, trying to get some shiny stones and other materials for his next potteries. After his recent success, and considering how Rii had liked them, he had to continue trying ! So he was walking among the crowd, looking at the different merchants and what they had to sell.
Though the green dragon soon spotted a large gathering of dragons. Curious, he went to see what was going on and saw they all were gathered around a poster. Well, that was going to be a problem since the young male didn't know how to read... He suddenly got surprised as he spotted Rii among the dragons that were there. Rhune hid the few gems he had bought in his paw, and headed toward the dragoness.
"Hey, Rii. Are you feeling good today ? And... what does this say ?" he asked her.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:58 pm

Rii hears another voice speak up and looks over to see Rhune. She shrugs at his question. It's a sign up sheet for battle training. Are your wings strong enough for this type of hard training? Rii asked as she had not been around much to watch Rhune's recent training exercises since she was busy with the kids most of the time.

Last edited by Rii Rii on Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Xia Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:39 pm

Ever since her arrival, Xia had been greeted by a flurry of new faces, all of which she had attempted to get to know. They had all been shocked when the former princess had returned to the haven. And Xia, in return, was surprised at all the renovation and innovation that had gone on down here. It was like the EarthWings had built an entire empire underground. Xia also quickly got used to not having her father as king, not that she had ever taken his rule for granted.

Her adopted brother, and previous caretaker, Baldirak, was now the recently appointed king. This surprised Xia as well, but she found he made a great and prosperous ruler. He had recently appointed her as royal adviser for the intertribal demands. This was something Xia could definitely enjoy doing. As she loved working with people, especially those of her own tribe.

As the dragoness walked through the haven, she came across a group of dragons, standing in front of what appeared to be some kind of poster. Curious, she decided to walk up, her frill glowing in the sunlight that fled through. Her father had told her that there was suppose to be a training session happening soon. Maybe the two dragons were signing up for that.

"Hello there. It's a pleasure to meet you," said Xia with a kind smile as she approached them, giving them a polite nod of her head, "My name is Xia. I was wandering through this beautiful haven when I couldn't help but notice a flier over here, with a few dragons nearby."

(Short post is short because shortness. Sorry I was lazy and this post sucks ;-Wink
Xia
Xia
EarthWing Hatchling
EarthWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Lespernii Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:10 pm

Well, well. Are we all not desperate? She said with a calm voice with a hint of coldness about her. So the king had let it be known that he wanted fighters from all of Haven to join some training regime. Normally this was not something for her to put her name under, but she was getting very concerned with the lack of potential within some of the Earthwings here. Lespernii had yet to see one, aside from Rii, to impress her. A true dragon of pride and nobility. Perhaps this was where she could find one.

Haven had not been this quiet before. She did prefer the serenity but... it was odd. After finishing her work, she quickly hurried out of her chambers to investigate, only to come across a huge gathering to inform of this particular training. She saw some familiar faces as well as new ones that held quite an eyeful of their appearances and made her froze a bit in interest. But there are also those that were quite a disappointment to her. Lespernii saw Rii there, but before she could go and greet the queen, the lowly spawn Rhune had got to her first. She clenched her fangs just at the mere sight of him, and could not understand why Rii would accept this fool as her companion. Not that she was not a companion to Rii as well. The two were in good terms. After a bit of thought, she decided to leave the two to their desires.

But then, another dragon, a giant to her, crossed her sights. A former princess it seemed had returned. She seemed a bit nervous and all, and Lespernii was almost ready to decide she was not worth the time to speak to. Yet, she was quite curious. This dragon joined with Rii it seemed, and that was more than enough of a benefit for Leapernii to change her mind.

With that, she approached the three, bowing a little to Rii. She overlooked Rhune, pretending he was not there as she focused on the two queens. So it seems we meet again, young queen. Did the idea of fighting attract your interests as well? She then turned to the larger dragoness with a smirk. And look who has returned to Haven. Princess Xia, as they all called you before. I am humbled by your presence. I am Lespernii, the seedkeeper of Haven.
Lespernii
Lespernii

Female Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamira Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:05 pm

It was quite a long day for Tamira lately, exploring the place and...not doing much exactly when she spotted a bunch of dragons gathering around something. She tilted her head and headed to see what it was that everyone seemed so interested in. She cleared her throat awkwardly, trying to squeeze in through the bigger dragons as she didn't feel it decent to go under their legs to get to the front.

After a while of squeezing and nudging, she poked her head out and breathed a sigh of relief. Tamira then looked at the flyer on the wall and read it carefully. A training session...it seemed rather interesting and she was considering taking part of it. "A training session? I wonder if I should participate... she wondered out loud to herself. Then she took a good look at the large dragons around her and shivered a little. Oh goodness, she always knew she was small but now that there were so many Earthwings who were much bigger than her, she felt like an insect.

Just then, she heard someone mention the word 'Princess' and her eyes darted around the bunch of dragons and her eyes fell on a rather giant dragoness. Her jaw fell open briefly and she mouthed an 'Oh' and swallowed. She quickly turned her attention back to the flyer at hand, while hoping that no one notices her.
Tamira
Tamira

Female Posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:39 am

Rhune blinked as Rii told him it was about some... Battle training? Rhune had no idea what it could be, but it could end up interesting.
"I'm sure they are! And even if they don't... It's only a training, right? Could you write me in then? Since... Erm, you know, I don't know how to write either..." he asked with an awkward smirk.
Right after he asked this, the green dragon saw two new dragons arriving. The first one was Lespernii. He politely bowed his head to her as a greeting, but she plainly ignored him. Rhune wasn't really surprised about that behavior, so he made his best to ignore her as well.
The second dragoness however was someone he never knew. The green dragon surprised himself to detail her appearance. She was quite beautiful... Rhune suddenly realized what he was doing and turned his look away.
"Hello... I'm Rhune." the green dragon introduced himself.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:01 am

(OOC: I'm in too many threads already! So since this is just sign-ups Ima get Rii outa here Razz  )

IC:
Rii nodded to Rhune then shrugged and hid her quill from the other dragons who were coming closer now. She didn't want them taking her pen to use it because Rii figured that someone wouldn't give it back.

She glanced to another female who came forward and greeted them politely. This resulted in an equally polite dip of Rii's arched neck and head. It is a pleasure to meet you Xia. My name is Rii and this here is Rhune. She introduced herself and the green male beside her with a warm smile to the female who looked a bit like Lesperni with her plant-like color and features. Then speak of the devil, the Bee keeper Lespernii appears as Rii is turning to leave. She pauses for a moment still with the group and unable to leave with the crowd shuffling in towards them. A smile touched her lips as Rii greeted the scholar warmly.

It is good to see you Lespernii, but you mistake my eagerness to sign up for wanting battle I think. I only wish to learn how to defend myself, my children, and my comrades if things go badly for us. I would rather avoid all fighting otherwise. Rii shrugged to Lespernii then glanced to Rhune to see if he had anything to say.

That was when another stranger to her, a smaller earthwing than Rii pushed through some of the crowd and nearly stepped on Rii's foot to get to the front. Rii snorted in annoyance but otherwise kept herself quiet. The snort could have been mistaken for a sneeze for anyone not looking at her face at the time she did it. However the snake-like woman found the niceness in her to answer the small earthwings question whether it was asked to the group or just to herself.

A small earthwing like you could still gain from the battle teachers despite your lack of strength. If we ever fight with skywings or some other smaller species your speed and size would be useful. Rii said to Tamira before shaking her fur and gazing at the crowd with her nostrils flared. Rii still didn't like crowds, even though the faces were beginning to get familiar to her.

Well I'm heading off. I've got to get to Au before he breaks something as well as make sure the other kids haven't disappeared from the nest. Hollar near the healing dens if you need me. I should be near enough to come and help. Rii bowed to the group not realizing that she hadn't given her name to the small stranger just yet, and then quickly leaves slipping through the crowd.

(Rii has officially left this thread. Someone be sure to mention her name to Tamira for me pwease  <3)
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamira Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:41 am

Tamira looked up to see another Earthwing talking to her, before she could reply or thank the dragoness though, she had already left. She blinked, then turned back to the paper and shrugged her shoulders. Since someone had already suggested it, she didn't see why not. She fumbled around for writing material of some sort and sighed when she realised she didn't carry a quill or anything of the sort. Tamira looked around at the dragons, wondering if one of them would have a quill to lend.
Tamira
Tamira

Back to top Go down

Post by Xia Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:27 pm

More dragons would begin to approach the poster, and now that Xia was closer, she was able to clearly read that it was, in fact, a sign up sheet for battle training. Courtesy of her parents, of course. Though the adviser wasn’t quite sure if she should sign up or not. Sure, she should know the basics of combat, but she didn’t know if she should know all the basics or not. After all, she had been a nun for nearly 20 years, someone committed to acts of nonviolence in the name of the life god. And she was the adviser of the people, not of war, so she had no reason for combat readiness.

….But still. It might be a good social activity. Maybe she should sign up, and she knew her parents wouldn’t pressure her into it. And it would be good to get out, and be around other dragons, as she had been pretty isolated when living as a nun up in the mountains. And you never know. After all, it might be good for her. It may just save her life in a dire situation.

Another dragoness approached, her head held high, her posture displaying one of proud leisure, yet not arrogance. She came forward, as the crowds began to close in, their close knitted murmurs echoing throughout the area. Xia’s eyes examined the young female. She, too, was decorated to be like nature’s forests. Xia had always liked the intricate scale patterns of some dragons, to be able to so fluently capture the display that was put on my the god of life in the realm of mortals.

The dragoness came up to them, commenting about how they appeared eager for battle. Xia looked down at the dragons around her. This was one of the reasons why she had hesitated so much. She was simply such a large creature, she couldn’t hope to fit In with any other dragons aside her parents, and even then the only other dragon that could possible match her size was her father, who was still nearly 75 feet taller than she was, while her mother was nearly fifty feet smaller than she was. It really was quite awkward. But Xia managed to make it work, sitting farther away from the poster, since she didn’t need to raise up in order to see what it was about. After all, she already knew what it was about anyway, but was going to sign up, regardless.

With a kind smile, Xia would dip her head politely towards the stranger who had approached. It was a slightly awkward dip, though, considering how tall she was compared to the stranger, despite the fact she was siting down. Then she would introduce herself, trying not to appear to proud, as she usually achieved. Her voice was patient, soothing, and soft, like flowing river water on a gentle stream. And it was also very polite, and formal, as she had always been taught to be by her tutors before the gods.

“Hello, miss. My name is Xia. It’s a pleasure to meet you. I appreciate your enthusiasm, but I’m afraid I can’t share in it. Fighting is not my cup of tea, and this is rather something I am doing for my own safety, and for the safety of others. After all, who is to protect the hatchlings when all the soldiers are out at war?” she would say with a chuckle, her graceful flowery frill puffing up a bit, its beautiful petals soaking in the rays of sunlight that would filter down through cracks in the ceiling, making her look like an angel sent from heaven.

Meanwhile, the other, smaller dragon beside her, would speak up. When she did, Xia quickly learned that this new, beautiful rainbow serpent was named Rii, and the one next to her was known as Rhune. Xia found Rii to be rather charismatic, while the one whom had introduced himself as Rhune seemed to be much more shy. But Xia actually appreciated this. She enjoyed a bit of diversity. It let her know that people weren’t afraid to express themselves, and no one was bound by personality ideals, or anything of the sort, or pressure.

Plus, it was kind of hard to be pressured in such a relaxed environment like the home of the EarthWings. They were actually rather quite enjoying to be around. Though Xia couldn’t judge. After all, she hadn’t yet been to any of the other tribes, though she would certainly enjoy seeing some new cultures. It would be rather enjoying and interesting.

“Well, it’s a pleasure to meet both of you, Rhune and Rii. I must say, this world has truly been transformed into the haven in claims to be. When I was here twenty years ago, this place was merely an idea in my father’s head. Now, it has evolved into its own creation. It’s own environment. It no longer needs the gentle hand of a parent, to lead it through the dark, but rather just the advise of a co worker.” The dragoness would say with a chuckle.

Rii would then comment that she had to leave, but would turn towards a smaller dragon. Xia was surprised she had not spotted him sooner, and instantly regretted it. They seemed rather confused, and the young nun would take every chance she got in order to help encourage a young life. So rather, she would simply pass the young child a kind smile, before turning to Lespernii, whose name she had learned from the other dragons.

“I have not seen you before. Out of curiosity, how long have you served under King Baldirak? Were you but a hatchling during the human attacks?” she asked, not meaning to be rude. Rather, she was trying to strike up some friendly conversation. Xia had yet to make very many friends here, aside from her father, mother, and the king. After all, it was hard to keep in touch with friends when you had been gone for twenty years. And one of her closest friends, Alphonse, the king told her had disappeared after the human attacks.
Xia
Xia
EarthWing Hatchling
EarthWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Vilkas Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:24 am

The demi-god was walking through the Main Chamber, on his way to the forges, when he noticed a crowd gathered around a poster. He heard mention of training and moved closer out of curiosity. Carefully, he pushed through the crowd until he was able to read what hung on the wall. A grin crossed his maw. Battle training? Vilkas was already learning these things as a Guardian Trainee, but even more training meant he could reach his goal faster. Of course he liked the idea of spending more time with his grandparents. Vilkas wrote his name under his Grandfather's, claiming the first spot. Still smiling, he turned to look around at everyone else, wondering if anyone else would train with Cosmos.

Soon he noticed his Aunt Xia was nearby talking to a Dragoness he has seen but never spoken to. Well, he hadn't spoken to the former yet either, as his Uncle had only just told him about her. Hoping they wouldn't mind the interruption, He walked up to the pair, quickly dipping his head. "Hi, I'm Vilkas. Um, sorry to be interrupt, but you're Xia, aren't you? I'm Rylatha's son, your nephew... " he said a little shyly.
Vilkas
Vilkas
EarthWing Vulcan
EarthWing Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lespernii Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:48 am

I see, Lespernii answered to Rii. Of course none would want to see a fight, but being dragons they are, there was little doubt that there would come a time where they have something to protect. For her case, it was her young. This queen seemed well. Last time Lespernii saw her was when she was still riddled with confusion on the eggs. Now she seemed determined, a novice healer willing to train herself in how to fight.

As for herself, Lespernii never really saw herself in combat. She did use her magic before, but that was either for the sake of her plants or to throw off any unwanted intruders. But to take it towards the fighting scene never really occurred to her. It was another reason why this announcement got her curious. She was a queen after all. And she wanted to see what the dragons of haven were capable of, wanting to see their strength. Lespernii supposed she should write her name down as well, and hold high expectations on this training.

Rii left as soon as she marked her initials. At this point, Lespernii could only see herself with the former princess, ignoring the presence of Rhune unless, in the unlikeliest of reasons, he needed her attention for something. The princess’s name was Xia as she greeted Lespernii back. Like Rii, she did not like to take fighting like it was some game or sport, but rather as a form of defence for her kind. That was something Lespernii respected, and she offered a smile at the large dragoness. Her plant-like features were a lot smoother and… a little more consistent than Lespernii herself. It somewhat made her a little jealous, but in the same time she felt like she was at home.

Xia mentioned the haven initially being a dream that suddenly became reality. Lespernii did pity her a bit, in a sense that she was never here to witness it. But at least she was here to experience it. Lespernii’s branch-like features creaked as she shook her head a little. It was getting a little too cold for her, and she was very used to the warmth her den provided—the necessary warmth for her plants to proliferate.

More dragons appeared around her it seemed. A smaller female that, Lespernii was not too careful, she could step on. Lespernii somewhat leaned a bit closer to Xia, at least to give this smaller dragon enough space without fear of being crushed. Then, the large dragoness spoke to her, asking how long had she been active under the king. Lespernii snorted lightly before she answered, craning her head to the princess. I say I have lived just as long as you have, great queen. You may not have heard of me until recently, for a prefer not to be known or seen. I am a scholar after all, and I prefer solitude when I need to think. My work on the new plants and honey have kept me. Feel free to visit my den to see them if you wish.

Then another large male walked towards them, who introduced himself as a relative to Xia. Interesting. If only a glimmer…
Lespernii
Lespernii

Female Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:55 pm

Rhune was feeling quite awkward as Rii suddenly left. Of course she was in a hurry, after all she had to take care of her hatchlings... But Rii was one of the only dragons he felt at ease with, with which he could raise his head. And on the other hand, Lespernii was one of the dragoness he COULDN'T raise his head to. The green dragon politely dipped his head when Xia also greeted him, but he didn't quite raise it back afterward.
That is, until he heard Vilkas coming. Rhune raised his head at that moment, and smiled at him.
"Hey Vilkas ! How are you today ?" he asked the bigger dragon.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Xia Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:07 pm

Training Day (All EWs/Sign Up) Tumblr_inline_mkzobhEmQy1qz4rgp

The other dragoness would turn to her, smiling, and replying. She seemed nice enough, and quite formal, and polite, as far as the young Xia was concerned. This caused Xia to smile. She always enjoyed the company of another dragon, especially one who seemed to care for nature as much as she did,and this one certainly seemed to have that attitude to her, which was always good in aquintances, or even friends, perhaps.

With a quick dip of her head, Xia would say quickly, "Excuse me a second, while a place my name under one of the instructors. It won't take but a moment." after saying this, Xia would walk over to the parchment, being careful to look down below her for any smaller dragons, careful to avoid them. She would then spot a pen, and whisk it up, quickly placing her name down under her father.

Then she would place the pen back down, and make her way over to Lespernii, again, trying her best to avoid the smaller dragons. As she was coming back over, she noticed a new dragon. The smaller one, Rhune, seemed to be familiar with them, and a new light entered his eyes when they came over.

The new dragon was introduced as Vilkas, or so Xia heard. And once he spotted her, he seemed to grow a little bit more nervous. She noticed he had signed his name under her father. Because Xia had not been here in a while, she did not recognize him. But he certainly seemed to her, introducing himself, and claiming to be her nephew. This was even more shocking news. So, Rylthia had spawned hew a nephew? That was wondrous news!

"Oh, the pleasure's all mine, Vilkas. I must admit, I was not aware that one of my siblings had children, for I have been gone so long. I am greatly pleased I was able to meet you," the dragoness would say with a grin, smiling comfortingly down at the nervous, shy little dragon.
Xia
Xia
EarthWing Hatchling
EarthWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:43 pm

((Feel free to start your classes when you're ready, Rektani and Cosmos.))
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamira Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:33 am

Tamira was so lost, everyone seemed to know everyone, but her, but then again, she was most possibly the youngest dragon present. With a sigh, she slowly gathered up the courage to ask for a pen when a rather large and quite majestic-looking dragoness came through and picked up the pen at the bottom of the parchment. Tamira almost felt like banging her head on a wall. How in the world had she not seen the darn thing. She let out a huff and walked over, picked up the pen and signed her name under an instructor. She nodded to herself in approval and headed back, to where, she didn't know, but for now, she decided she would just leave.

Before doing so however, she decided to be nice and smiled at the group of dragons talking with each other. "Well then, I will be leaving," she said. It just didn't feel proper to leave without a notice, even if she didn't interact with anyone. With that said and done, she left the haven.

(Tamira's left this topic)
Tamira
Tamira

Back to top Go down

Post by Xia Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:04 pm

(Bump?)
Xia
Xia
EarthWing Hatchling
EarthWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Prasi Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:04 pm

(BUMP / me wondering if Rektani coming in? Very Happy )
Prasi
Prasi

Female Posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmos Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:13 pm

It was a harsh morning for the EarthWings, sign-ups had ended no more than a few days ago, and it was at this morn that classes would start. It was rather chilly, if anything, the breeze greeted his scales with frosty nips. But, that how it usually was with transitioning from the late night to the early dawn, so many had grown accustomed to the area's diverse change in weather from time to time.

But, despite the chill, Cosmos did not postpone his classes to wait until noon, for no moment was to be spared for free time or relaxation. It was chilly, yes, but it was also critical that his people can learn to adapt to natural conditions. So, he saw it fit for the occasion, but still doubted that his students would see a problem with it.

The elder went to the most open clearing by the Haven, large enough for many to come out for combative purposes. He was the largest dragon of his generation, though was completely against fighting for it's sake. He saw it as only a mean of defense for one's self and others. But times were changing, and so must the people.

He sat down by the waters of which they used to extract their hydration from, gently peering into the ways as he waited for the rally of combatants. "How lovely."
Cosmos
Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lye Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:20 pm

Xia wasn't the only princess present right now. Lye, another daughter of Cosmos, who had likewise gone missing when the humans had attacked, only to later be found.
She took after her father a bit more than her other siblings. The massive dragoness had grown as tall as her father, and she had a warrior's build to boot.
She gingerly stepped through the gathering area, placing each foot gingerly to avoid hurting anyone. Such was a problem with her size. Gentle as she was, there was only so much the dragoness could do to avoid hurting people, though so far she'd done a god job during her time here, having adopted the behavior of curling her large wings very close to her body, and keeping her tail high off the ground to avoid hurting anyone with its swings. She only had to worry about her feet, which were one of the more dangerous areas. She blinked at the large crowd around the bulliten board, her sister among them. A small smile split the normally stoic face, and Lye stepped forward, now more war because she was approaching a large crowd, and lowered her head to look at the paper.
Combat training, and her father was one of the instructors. She could get behind that. She'd wanted to be a guardian since she was little, and she took every chance she got to get better. This would be a good chance to see her father again as well.
If she could reach the paper.
But the quiet dragoness instead sat down carefully just off to the side and curled her tail close to her to avoid tripping anyone, and waiting for the area to clear to write her name down and go join her father at the meeting place.

Lye
EarthWing Hatchling
EarthWing Hatchling

Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Rektani Lozain of Earthil Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:09 pm

Another rather large shadow would approach the great group of dragons that had piled up around the paper. This dragoness was much taller than the average dragon, rising up to 170 feet. She was clearly distinguishable by her large frill on her head, all the way down to the tip of her tail, as well as her size. She had been resting with Cosmos, and had decided to follow him out that day.

Rektani Lozain of Earthil, her full name, was a brisk dragoness, and had grown to be quite tempered with age. She was still hot headed and fiery tempered, and would fight to protect her kingdom. However, after taking Cosmos's advice, had agreed to be an instructor with him. Of course, she'd enjoy teaching the next generation of young dragons.

The wind was chilly, and the great, once queen shivered, sitting down beside Cosmos, her mate. She would rest her body on his side, as, despite her great height, she was still much smaller than he. It was also quite awkward watching her children grow up, as many of them had grown to become much taller than her. Can't say she didn't expect it.

"A little chilly for combat training, don't you think?" Tani would say with a chuckle to her mate. She didn't much enjoy the cold, and it was made even worst by the coldness of the underground.
Rektani Lozain of Earthil
Rektani Lozain of Earthil
EarthWing Queen
EarthWing Queen

Female Posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Xia Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:53 pm

(So, is the fighting happening in this topic, or....)
Xia
Xia
EarthWing Hatchling
EarthWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:38 pm

((Yes, it can happen here.))
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Xia Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:41 pm

(I think it may be easier to have this happen in separate topics. That way, I have a smaller audience to deal with.)
Xia
Xia
EarthWing Hatchling
EarthWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next