Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Exploration (Open to all) - Page 4 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Exploration (Open to all) - Page 4 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Exploration (Open to all)

+10
Soulcry
Midnight
Virsha
Kyrin
Sagitarius
Saqr
StarDancer
Lunar
Insidias
Virgo
14 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Exploration (Open to all) - Page 4 Empty Exploration (Open to all)

Post by Lunar Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:14 am

First topic message reminder :

Lunar, being the shy, kind and alone 4 year old, he is, wanted to go out and explore the lands of Pyrrhia, he wanted to know what could be out there and what he could find, since he was alone, nobody else with him, he was only a rogue, who used to be a Nightwing, as he began his trip through a nice forest. he began to think that maybe this was a bad idea. He started having scary thoughts, like what if there was a very bad dragon ahead or a Dragon he didn't know how to talk to because he was too shy. He thought of turning back, but he was too far ahead for that. He went to a nearby tree, but worried and leaned on it, holding himself tightly, as he started getting scared.

Lunar

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Exploration (Open to all) - Page 4 Empty Re: Exploration (Open to all)

Post by Zerelth Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:36 am

Sagitarius was happy when the four winged dragon wanted to race so sagutarius did soon catching up to the dragon and said "this is not my full speed!" He the started running even faster gaining a good distance between them. But his paw slipped and he fell making a few flips. Sagitarius started to laugh out of himself looking at soulcry.
Zerelth
Zerelth
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Male Virgo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by StarDancer Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:45 am

She was later finished with her lunch, then looked at Lunar and smiled. "So, can we go to my cave? Have fun? PLay? I would love IT!"
StarDancer
StarDancer

Female Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:49 am

Lunar finished his lunch shortly after and smiled nervously at her. He was slowly having fun and didn't know wether to start flirting or not, but he decided not to. "Sure, I'd love to go, it's very difficult for me to find someone that's my age to play with, so of course i will." he replied, still smiling.

Lunar

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Vokda Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:02 am

After hours of searching for prey Vokda had decided to give up the search, wandering through the forest nonchalantly. With each step he took a large footprint was burnt into the ground, the trees around him began to smoke from the constant heat that radiated from his body.
Soon the scent of dragons caught his attention, causing him to inhale deeply before following the scents. His thundering footfalls shook the trees and ground as he moved faster, curious and wanting to see whatever dragons were around.
Vokda
Vokda
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyrin Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:33 am

"AWESOME!! I don't have many friends, but my daddy is my friend. There is also Py, but everyone accuses me of killing him, and now I have you!! Yay!!!" She said as she hugged him tightly
Kyrin
Kyrin

Female Posts : 157

Back to top Go down

Post by Insidias Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:36 am

Insidias was definitely the biggest, definitely the most dangerous, and definitely the slowest out of them all here....
In a short burst he could outrun nearly anything, but that would be for a few seconds at max, and he'd also be extremely tired after that. So these ones 'following' him had already outrun him.
They had decided to land, but Insidias couldn't do that. he would move way too slow for that. For now he would just push on through the air.

It had been a while now, and the destination was in sight. Not anywheres close, but in sight. There was still a good 10-20 minutes for him to get there, and he had already lost sight of the other two. They were probably already there at this point, with his speed against theirs.
Insidias
Insidias

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulcry Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:11 am

"Me either!" Said Soul, he was a bit ahead, still looking over his shoulder. But he thought, this was a bit crazy, so he slowed down slightly on purpose letting the wolf get closer to him. When the wolf arrived, he sped up a little again and maintained with his speed. He turned his head, alongside him, and said, "Okay, on the descending count of three to one, with a running start, the white dragon then looked ahead again, and started counting down, "Three... Two... One!"
And the skywing rogue began flapping his wings vigorously as fast as he could muster, he knew he was a skywing but he was famished and that slowed him down a bit. Nonetheless, the rogue was very quick, skilled, and determined.
Soulcry
Soulcry
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Male Aquarius Pig

http://scyxer.tumblr.com/post/132551486339

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:25 am

Lunar giggled nervously at her response and was glad that she was happy. He wanted her happy so when he started flirting, she wouldn't get mad at him. He hugged her back as she hugged him. "Heh.... Ok, lead the way." he responded, feeling the warmth of her body as he hugged her.

Lunar

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Vokda Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:32 pm

It seemed that when Vokda felt he was getting close the scent of the scent of the dragons would move further away, frustrating him with each step he took. So to take out his frustration the FireWing began knocking down trees, setting them on fire to release his pent up rage.
Once the trees were nothing but ashes Vokda immediately licked the ashes up in his jaws. Why he liked the taste of ashes was a mystery, but he was never one to complain or question why.
Vokda
Vokda
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyrin Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:42 am

"Mmmm, I LOVE your strawberry scent!" She said, soon beginning to walk through tye forests. She would check her left wing frequently, giving a sigh whenever she moved it, along with a wince. She hated Neltharion for breaking her wing against that tree. But now she has a new friend! And she will play with him a lot!
Kyrin
Kyrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:40 pm

Lunar blushed as she noticed how he smells, nobody really noticed that, so he always ignored it, but obviously she noticed it. He began to follow her, as he looked at her, he couldn't look away, as he usually would stare everytime he saw a female. He opened the locket on his necklace, showing no picture in it whatsoever. He started to get nervous as he had an idea and slowly took a deep breath and looked back at her. "So uh..... I like your eyes... They go great with the paint patterns on your scales." he complemented, nervously.

Lunar

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Virsha Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:12 pm

(Did no one notice the mysterious night wing hanging out nearby? Lol)
Virsha
Virsha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyrin Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:56 pm

(Actually Virsha, Star noticed you, that's the reason she looked at your patch. Her eyes dart around constantly, but its very subtle, so its not really noticed to the untrained eye.)

She turned back to him, plopping her butt on the ground. "Why thank you Lunar! I like your color pattern! And tyat locket! Who made it?" She asked, smilibg brightly.

'Man... I would REALLY love to be his mate.... I would bring him wherever I went... I think Draken would love him too... Welp. Only time will tell...' she thought to herself, touching her nose thoughtfully
Kyrin
Kyrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:16 am

Lunar stopped moving as it seemed that she stopped and sat down when he complemented her. She complemented his locket and placed his paw on it, now getting a bit nervous."Oh uh... I made it.... I made it when I ran away from my parents... There's nothing in it.. So." he responded, nervously.

Lunar

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by StarDancer Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:08 am

She tilted her head. "Ran away? Why would you do that?" She asked, genuinely confused. 'He had a nice family, right....? If he did,why would he run?' She thought. "...Uhm... Did you have a bad family?"
StarDancer
StarDancer

Female Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:32 am

Lunar sighed as she asked him about his family. He hated thinking about his family, as they were very cruel and abusive to him."Terrible family.. My dad wanted me to be a guardian, but I can't fight and he would hurt me whenever I would do something incorrectly... My mom would tell me to hunt and everytime I came back with nothing, she would hurt me...... My life has been terrible since.. he answered, a small bit of tears going down his eyes.

Lunar

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Heinaus Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:15 pm

She immediately regretted asking. She went up to him and licked his tears away, ignoring tge salty taste.

"... Lunar. I'm sorry. I never should've asked. If you want, you can be alone...." She turned away, tgen began walking, thinking what she did was bad.
Heinaus
Heinaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:53 pm

Lunar's eyes widened as she licked his tears away and then started to go. He didn't know what to do, it wasn't that bad, but usually whenever he told a girl to come back, they would just ignore him and keep going. He started to get more and more nervous."No.. Uh... Uh... W.. Wait, please don't go, I'm sorry for overreacting, it was a simple, my fault, I'm sorry." he called out, looking at her, hoping she would come back.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyrin Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:22 pm

She looked back, confused that he didn't want some alone time.

"What? Its my fault. I asked, and you responded in a way that made me feel bad..."
Kyrin
Kyrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:25 pm

Lunar started getting more and more nervous as she continued to speak, at least she turned around. "No.. I'm sorry, I'm sorry... Please come back, I've never had a friend like you before." he replied, now slightly crying. He felt slightly embarressed that he continued to talk to her, with tears in his eyes.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Vokda Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:03 pm

After finishing his feast Vokda began to feel bored and wanted to keep himself awake and entertained. He could just burn down the whole forest to see what would survive and what would perish in the flames. It was tempting but he decided against it, instead continuing to make his way through the annoying forest.
With a somewhat annoyed grunt Vokda forcefully knocked down any trees that were in his way, as well as setting them on fire once they fell to the ground.
Vokda
Vokda
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyrin Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:46 am

She started walkng back towards him. "Do you really want me back?" She asked, still walking towards him, confusion written on her face. "Are you sure?"
Kyrin
Kyrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:52 am

Lunar ignored all the commotion around the area, ignoring the trees falling down because of another dragon, as he was too focused on StarDancer. He wanted her back, but he immediately knew that he had now fully embarrassed himself. He began to think about what he was doing, she was a Nightwing, he was a Nightwing, but he was a rogue. "... Just.... Just... Do what you want... I didn't mean to get upset... It's just... I've never had a friend that was the same age as me." he responded, tears in his eyes, knowing he definitely did something wrong.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4