Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Exploration (Open to all) - Page 3 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Exploration (Open to all) - Page 3 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Exploration (Open to all)

+10
Soulcry
Midnight
Virsha
Kyrin
Sagitarius
Saqr
StarDancer
Lunar
Insidias
Virgo
14 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Exploration (Open to all) - Page 3 Empty Exploration (Open to all)

Post by Lunar Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:14 am

First topic message reminder :

Lunar, being the shy, kind and alone 4 year old, he is, wanted to go out and explore the lands of Pyrrhia, he wanted to know what could be out there and what he could find, since he was alone, nobody else with him, he was only a rogue, who used to be a Nightwing, as he began his trip through a nice forest. he began to think that maybe this was a bad idea. He started having scary thoughts, like what if there was a very bad dragon ahead or a Dragon he didn't know how to talk to because he was too shy. He thought of turning back, but he was too far ahead for that. He went to a nearby tree, but worried and leaned on it, holding himself tightly, as he started getting scared.

Lunar

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Exploration (Open to all) - Page 3 Empty Re: Exploration (Open to all)

Post by Midnight Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:48 pm

Soulcry walked out of the forest nonchallantly, with his head turned behind him watching to see if he was being followed. He was slightly paranoid. But the paranoia quickly disappated at the sight of the meadow and two children when he looked ahead. He remembered his brother and his family as a kid, and smiled half saddened. He made a mental note to visit his brother soon. After pausing to recall in a vivid daydream he snapped quickly back to reality and thought it a pleasant idea to go check them out. He dashed forward and leapt about 20 feet off the ground flapping his wings vigorously charging towards them. When he got close he flattened his wings against the wind and slowed himself.

"Name's Soulcry," he said, observing the crocodragon and the two love birds. "Wait a minute," he paused, "arent you the beast from the river?" he said looking at Insidias. Soulcry seemed uneasy, because there he had revealed what he had done in Skywing territory. He kept quiet in case he had forgotten.
Midnight
Midnight
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by StarDancer Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:34 am

'The big scary crocodile is scared of something... But what?' she thought, tilting her head at him

"What's wrong with your friend Lunar?"
StarDancer
StarDancer

Female Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:24 am

Lunar turned to Insidias as he said he needed to go and asked if he was staying or coming along. ".... I'll stay here with her... I hope I see you again though, ok?" he responded to Insidias and then turned to star. "I don't know.... So you wanted to go hunting?" he asked star, smiling a bit.

Lunar

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Insidias Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:40 am

Insidias sighed gently, but he decided to respect Lunar's choice.

"Will you try to make your way to the river then? No need to rush, I'll be there for quite a long while."

He noticed another Dragon come up to them, quite small, with four wings and an extra eye. He was of course not concerned about the extra eye, as he was quite used to it himself.

"My name is Insidias, and yes, I do recall seeing you sometime before now that I think about it."

Insidias nodded a greeting to the Dragon. This place was getting busy quite quickly, and he couldn't risk spending any more time that to hear Lunar's response.

Insidias
Insidias

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagitarius Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:11 am

(Why is everyone ignoring me im near you all like 3 feett away for gos sakes)
Sagitarius felt strange as he was most likely ignored. He said "Umm... hello cant you see me?" He then landed on the grounds because he was tired from flying. He was revealed when he landed on the ground and felt the soft grass inbetween his paws again.
Sagitarius
Sagitarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Virsha Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:54 am

After watching the group for a little bit, Virsha decided it was okay to come out. After all, they didn't seem to be very violent. Then again, she also didn't notice the knife Star was wielding. So Vi would slowly make her way out from the trees, watching. There were quite a few dragons crowding up over there. Three... no, four.... no, six! At least six other dragons. She blinked a bit, and decided to stay over here, not really wanting to get involved in that.

Unfortunately for her, Virsha was a NightWing. Well, she wasn't part of the NightWing tribe, but she was a pureblooded NightWing, through and through. She had not been born in the Shadow's Refuge, but had rather joined them, and both her parents were pureblooded NightWings. So to anyone, even a member of the tribe, Virsha looked like any other NightWing trainee.

She didn't know about Insidias's fear, though, and would just go about her day, walking over to a patch of the herbs she had come to pick, and quietly started to pick them, humming a soft tune.
Virsha
Virsha

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulcry Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:01 pm

As the wolf dragon landed, Soulcry greeted himself, "well hello there!" he said. "Hmm, to the river say you? I think that sounds like a splendid idea. These two seem to wish to be left alone, maybe. But!" he exclaimed, "I would gladly accompany you. You should come too," he said to the wolf, "By the way, what's your name? I didnt mean to ignore you."
Soulcry
Soulcry
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Male Aquarius Pig

http://scyxer.tumblr.com/post/132551486339

Back to top Go down

Post by StarDancer Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:12 pm

"Yeah, I wanted to go hunting. Who trained you to hunt? Parents? Friends? Tribe? Or just random dragons?" She asked, panning around, searching for an elk or two. "And how come I've never seen you around before?"
StarDancer
StarDancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:48 pm

Lunar slowly noticed that it was getting a bit crowed, there were more dragons then he expected to find. He got a bit nervous being around and now definitely wanted to be somewhere alone, but with the Dragoness. He then looked over at Insidias and responded "yea..... I'll meet you at the river soon... Don't worry." He then got a bit nervous when responding to star. "Uh... I trained myself to hunt.. And uh... You probobly haven't seen me because.... I'm a rogue... Not part of the Nightwing tribe." he nervously replied to Star.

Lunar

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagitarius Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:56 am

Sagitarius looked at soulcry and said "my names Sagitarius, and I would love to go hunting with all of you!" He jumped and breathed ice into the air creating an ice crystal show around them.
Sagitarius
Sagitarius

Back to top Go down

Post by StarDancer Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:20 pm

"Eh... I rarely see the night kingdom. I live with my dad... And rogue...? Wow. I've never really seen one before.."

'He's cute for a rogue...' She thought to herself. She soon landed, as her wing was VERY tired
StarDancer
StarDancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:32 pm

Lunar saw the dragoness land and landed as well, he got a bit tired too, he looked back up at the other dragons and was relieved to be away from them, as he got nervous when there was more then one dragon near him. He then turned back to the dragoness. "Well... I mean I am a Nightwing, just not part of the Nightwing tribe....." he responded nervously, scared that maybe she wouldn't like him cause he was a rogue.

Lunar

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Heinaus Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:14 pm

She giggled a bit. "Hey, if you think I hate you because you're a rogue, you're wrong, silly." She said, giving him a playful punch in the shoulder. "Come on, I'm STARVING."
Heinaus
Heinaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:21 pm

Lunar smiled a bit when the dragoness stated that she didn't care that he was a rogue. He could clearly see that she was happy to be here, seeing her mood as she spoke. He placed his paw on the shoulder she punched and looked at her nervously. "Alright... So, do you know a hunting spot or are we just gonna have to try and guess where prey would be?" he asked, smiling only slightly.

Lunar

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyrin Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:26 pm

She formed a black knife. The looks of it was strange, it was flowing something through tge blade. "Hmm.... I know where a good elk or two live..."
Kyrin
Kyrin

Female Posts : 157

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:31 pm

Lunar's eyes widened as he stared at the blade. He got scared and had a strange thought that she was luring him into a trap and was gonna kill him or take him back to his parents. Those were only a bit of the scary thoughts he had while looking at the knife and her. "Oh.. G.. G... Great... I'll follow you then." he asked nervously, still having the thoughts.

Lunar

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Heinaus Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:33 pm

"O... Oh... I'm scaring you.... Like always with my new friends...." Sge sighed, laying down. "Nevermind... Go hunt without me. I'm just gonna spook you..."
Heinaus
Heinaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:49 pm

Lunar's eyes widened at her sudden change in mood. He now realized that she was only 4 like him and he thought she was someone trying to trick him. He began to take deep breathes as he began to calm down. He turned to her and spoke "No, no, no, it's fine, I'm sorry.... I'm just awkward like that... Now get off your lazy bum and let's go hunting silly." he spoke in a more happier way, trying to cheer her up, but he was still nervous in the inside.

Lunar

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyrin Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:03 pm

"Hey! I'm not lazy!" She said as she tackled him playfully, licking his nose a bit. "I am very active! You're the lazy one!" She said, sniling. Sge tyen got off of him, then started walking tiwards a thick patch of trees, bounding onto a couple if bushes, coming back out two minutes later witg a couple squirrels.
Kyrin
Kyrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:13 pm

Lunar wasn't expecting another quick change in mood. He blushed a bit when she started licking his nose, he has never had a female lick him at all and he enjoyed it. He now knew that maybe this friendship could go somewhere. When she left, he got up, still blushing and saw her soon come back with 2 squirrels. "Woah.. Nice catch." he said, still blushing somehow.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Insidias Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:15 am

Insidias stretched out his little limbs as he hovered in the air.

"You'd like to come? Well, the more the merrier I guess. We will have to cross dangerously close to the Nightwing border, as we are right now. Anyways, I'm going to start going now, if you are sure you'd like to come then you can follow, but there isn't much time left."

He spoke to the four winged one, and then began slowly moving forward, picking up a small amount of speed. Hopefully they followed, he still didn't feel like going alone. If it was a patrol of one Nightwing he could quite easily take them as long as they fought him close quarters, but he highly doubted there would be a patrol of one, or that they would decide fighting a giant Crocodile in close quarters was a good idea.
The four winged one was interesting to say the least, kind of like himself. He liked it.
Insidias
Insidias

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyrin Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:42 am

She smiled, then put them down. "Thanks Lunar!" She said. "I think that might be wnough, but we can stil hunt if you want?" She laid down, beginning to munch on one of the the squirrels.
Kyrin
Kyrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:11 am

Lunar giggled and he slowly felt less embarressed. "No, I think this looks good." he responded and took another deep breath as he had a plan for after they were eating. He then went to the other squirrel and began to munch on it as well.

Lunar

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagitarius Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:51 am

Sagitarius looked as Insidnias started to walk away and Sagi decided to join him, so he started to run after him it took a little while until Sagitarius was side to side to Insignias and said "where are you going?"
Sagitarius
Sagitarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulcry Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:41 am

The white dragon Soul looked over his shoulder as Sagittarius left. He then bolted towards the woods towards the river and quickly came up towards Sagitarius, saying "race ya there!" as he passed. His four wings were viggerously flapping, he was eager to get fish. The dragon looked over his shoulder again to see the wolf dragon behind him.
Soulcry
Soulcry
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Male Aquarius Pig

http://scyxer.tumblr.com/post/132551486339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next