Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Exploration (Open to all) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Exploration (Open to all) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Exploration (Open to all)

+10
Soulcry
Midnight
Virsha
Kyrin
Sagitarius
Saqr
StarDancer
Lunar
Insidias
Virgo
14 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Exploration (Open to all) - Page 2 Empty Exploration (Open to all)

Post by Lunar Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:14 am

First topic message reminder :

Lunar, being the shy, kind and alone 4 year old, he is, wanted to go out and explore the lands of Pyrrhia, he wanted to know what could be out there and what he could find, since he was alone, nobody else with him, he was only a rogue, who used to be a Nightwing, as he began his trip through a nice forest. he began to think that maybe this was a bad idea. He started having scary thoughts, like what if there was a very bad dragon ahead or a Dragon he didn't know how to talk to because he was too shy. He thought of turning back, but he was too far ahead for that. He went to a nearby tree, but worried and leaned on it, holding himself tightly, as he started getting scared.

Lunar

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Exploration (Open to all) - Page 2 Empty Re: Exploration (Open to all)

Post by Lunar Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:35 am

Lunar was a bit worried about what would happen if they had to land near the territory, it was a scary thought for him to have, meaning a bigger chance of his parents finding him, but on the bright side, Insidias was there to protect him and Lunar definitely felt safe if a massive crocodile dragon was protecting him. "Ok..... I guess that's fine." he responded, looking a bit more happy again.

Lunar then spread his wings out and began to follow Insidias wondering where exactly they were going to land.

Lunar

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Insidias Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:23 am

Insidias kept a steady speed. It wasn't the little one that had to keep pace with him, it was him that had to keep pace with the little one. His great lumbering bulk was not very aerodynamic, surprisingly enough.
He soon spotted a meadow near them and with their relatively low altitude, he could see a little Dragon playing around in it. It looked quite similar to Lunar from this distance, but maybe that was just him.
"Aw, would'ya look at that? A little Dragon playing around. Say, that is Nightwing territory right there isn't it? Do you know that Dragon down there?"
He looked back and forth between the Dragon and Lunar. A little Dragon like that couldn't hurt Lunar, so he guessed it would be fine....
Insidias
Insidias

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:37 am

Lunar stopped, hovering in the air, to see what Insidias was talking about, he did indeed see another Nightwing, female. Lunar might be a child, but he is well known to be very flirty and romantic when it comes to girls. That was another part of his personality that made him unique, with his golden heart necklace to represent that side of him. He looked at her and smiled, but didn't know if it was a good idea or not to go to her.

"No.... I don't know her.... But she does look a bit nice...... But I guess we should continue our path.... And stop getting distracted." he stated, turning away from the Nightwing and back at Insidias.

Lunar

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by StarDancer Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:10 pm

StarDancer, having her senses WAY up, because she was alone, she could sense tge two watching eyes above, chattering about her and whether to speak with her or not. She looked up at the crocodile looking creature with uncertainty, but she looked a bit over to see a young NightWing, just like her. She decided to wave at them with a smile. "Hi!", She said, with a raised voice, then unfurled ger wings to try to fly up to them.
StarDancer
StarDancer

Female Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Saqr Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:14 pm

Saqr sighed in relief, the water of the lake lapping against her ivory claws. Her claws moved to the strap over her neck, and with a bit of struggling, managed to dump the old horse saddle onto the ground. Digging around she found her highly improvised water-skins, and filled those first. Once finished, she took a deep breath, and launched herself into the water.

Saqr

Female Libra Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagitarius Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:14 am

Sagitarius ran through the meadows following a deer running away from him as he ran he could feel the soft grass inbetween his paws enjoyed it he kept on following the deer which was running straight at 2 figures standing to each other and another one who was a bit further from them. Sagitatius roared before the deer would reach them the deer shaked and started to run in another direction. The moment he turned he was doomed to be catched by Sagitarius.
Sagitarius
Sagitarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:26 pm

Lunar's eyes widened when he heard a female voice say hi to him and Insidias. He noticed that it came from the female Nightwing he was just talking about. He always liked making friends and wanted to go to talk to her, but at the same time, he didn't want to leave Insidias just because of another dragon he spotted. he waved at the female and then turned back to Insidias. "... Looks like we've been spotted..... Uh... What do we do?" he asked, being a 4 year old, he wasn't quite used to making choices on his own yet.

Lunar

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Saqr Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:54 pm

Saqr had some difficulty, the webbing between her claws always took a few moments of uncomfortable adjustment. It was similar to snapping open your wings to stop yourself from a freefall, the skin tugged and snapped, only under water it was much slower. Of course, sea wings didn't have this problem, and Saqr's webbing was much less, and her toes weren't spread as wide, thus the webbing needed to unfold.

Of course, Saqr didn't know sea wings had an easier time, she had never met one. In fact, she had only seen other dragons from a distance. She herself hadn't ever come into contact with one ever since her parents had left her after about a year and a half.

Saqr didn't talk very often either, since her adopted father figure didn't speak the same language. He also had died last year. He was rather elderly for a human when he had taken her into his care.

Saqr

Female Libra Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagitarius Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:59 pm

Sagitarius finished eating the deer and started to carefully sneak towards the two figures. His heart was racing because, he didnt know will they attack or not. He kelt on sneaking he enjoyed the soft grass feel and didnt want to leave because where he lives, theres no such thing as grass. He accidentally bumped into someone he looked up, and saw a huge dragon. He jumped out of fear and flapped his wings to get off the ground. He felt that his muscles were working really hard and he couldnt last in the air for long but, he still stayed in the air for how long he can.
Sagitarius
Sagitarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyrin Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:21 am

"Oh come on.... My wing still hurts...", She thought as she began flying towards the crocodile and Male NightWing. She reached them in about twelve seconds, wincing as her wing began hurting again, as it was broken a year ago. "Hi! I saw you guys flying by, and I thought we could be friends?"
Kyrin
Kyrin

Female Posts : 157

Back to top Go down

Post by Saqr Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:40 pm

Saqr had surfaced several times before she even remotely gathered several bags worth of resources from the lake. Of course, now that she had all that she currently needed, set about to relax before hurrying home.

She hummed contently to herself, finding shiny stones in many colors and shapes. Currently she was sorting out which one's she liked best and which ones would work best, before it really came down to narrowing down how much she could carry without over burdening herself.

Eventually, she managed to get the old saddle back onto her back and around her neck. With a few leaping strides, Saqr clumsily lifted into the air. The wind tugged and tossed the feathers on her wings, which was unpleasant as it felt like they would peel off, and her lithe body battled the air currents. Her oversize wings also moved a little sluggishly, like she was trying to use them under water.

Saqr

Female Libra Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyrin Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:51 pm

"Oh come on.... My wing still hurts...", She thought as she began flying towards the crocodile and Male NightWing. She reached them in about twelve seconds, wincing as her wing began hurting again, as it was broken a year ago. "Hi! I saw you guys flying by, and I thought we could be friends?"

(I was a bit lazy tovswitch to StarDancer)
Kyrin
Kyrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Insidias Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:41 pm

Insidias watched as the Dragon flew up to them, not quite sure what to do either.
"Uh.... I dunno Lunar.... It doesn't look harmful; Maybe we should talk to it?"

Just as he kind of expected, the little Dragon had no ill intent as far as he could tell. It just wanted to be friends.

"I'm Insidias, and this is Lunar."
Insidias motioned to Lunar with his snout.
He moved it back and set his eyes on the newcomer again.
"And who might you be?"
Insidias
Insidias

Back to top Go down

Post by Saqr Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:14 pm

Saqr huffed as her muscles strained to keep her airborne. Another untimely gust flung her across the sky, and as she corrected herself she noticed she was right on course towards a group of dragons, and one was very large. And scary.

The little rogue panicked, flailing her wings about in an attempt to stop. The saddle flung around her neck, dragging her foreword, "gerugh!" she chocked, before clutching the precious cargo.

The moment of stalling in the air caused her too large wings to loose the air they previously had, and she suddenly began a plummet towards the ground. Her wings bent at awkward angles as she attempted to right herself and either land gently or return to the air.

In the midst of her fall, Saqr noticed one thing, her constant fluttering caused a few of her feathers to fly off her wings. She then snapped back to attention, remembering she had been falling, and returned to her efforts, squawking in fright.

Saqr

Female Libra Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:26 pm

Lunar got a ton more nervous when the female Nightwing flew up to them, he was about as nervous as he was when he first saw Insidias, Insidias may be a giant crocodile like dragon, but Lunar always got very nervous when it came to talking to girls. Lunar stared at her, definitely noticing that she was just a bit smaller then him, that could be a sign that she was around his age, but he highly doubt it, as all the girls he finds always happen to be a bit older then him.

Lunar wanted Insidias to keep talking, so Lunar didn't have to talk to her at all, but eventually, Insidias finished and it was time for him to speak, but decided not to, as he was distracted, continually staring at the female.

Lunar

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by StarDancer Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:46 pm

"My name is StarDancer. StarFall.... I mean, Daughter of Lieutenant Draken of the SeaWings.... Uh, Lunar? Does something about me interest you? You seem very distant in your tiny space called 'imagination'...."
StarDancer
StarDancer

Female Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:01 pm

Lunar shook his head around as he realized he was acting a bit strang. He felt a bit embarressed when Star noticed him staring at her, but her couldn't help it. "Oh... S... Sorry miss..... I'm sorry..... Did I creep you out or anything? I hope not...... Anyways, how old are you?" lunar asked, curiously.

Lunar

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyrin Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:52 am

"You're funny! I like you!.... But your friend.... May have to prove he is not dangerous.... I don't like danger, as assassins may be.... And I am four years old.", She said, staribg at the croc dragon the entire time, sixing him up.

"What is your name, croc?"
Kyrin
Kyrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Insidias Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:13 am

Insidias stared intensely at the newcomer as she mentioned the possibility of him being an assassin.

"No. I am not an assassin, little one. I am a rogue, through and through. I want nothing to do with tribes, and considering we are right beside Nightwing territory I definitely don't want trouble with them. As I said before, I am Insidias, your friendly neighbourhood 400 foot long Crocodragon, pleasure to meet you."

He softened his gaze. If he wanted to get to that lake, he'd have to be alive, and stirring something up with the tribe that the lake is positioned near would not end well for him.
Insidias
Insidias

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyrin Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:21 am

"..... I misworded that.... I'M the assassin... And well... You're with Lunar... So I GUESS I can trust you...." She stared at him even more closely, then looked at Lunar.

"So. What do you do for fun? Anything?" She was a bit closer to him now, but she was more cheerful than dangerous
Kyrin
Kyrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:29 am

Lunar 's eyes widened in surprise that Star was the same age as him, this was his chance, his big moment to start flirting, though. He didn't want to do it next to Inisidias, as he was afraid of getting embarressed if Inisidias saw him flirting. ".. Well.... I usually just play with my shadows, I have shadow manipulation abilities..... Sometimes I go in the water.... I don't know, I don't usually play, I don't have friends." he answered, acting a bit more nervous then usual.

Lunar

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Virsha Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:33 am

It had been quite lonely over by the Shadow's Refuge. Sure, she had training from Tenebris, which was quite rigorous, especially considering the fact that Virsha was no older than 10, and was already being tutored in magic. She often came home from her tutoring absolutely exhausted. Sure, it was a thrill at first, but when days upon days had passed of practically the same thing, the magic training soon became tedious. Every day she'd open up with the same mundane tasks Tenebris asked her to do. Sure, Tenebris switched stuff up, but it was all basically the same thing, and it was incredibly stale. She had been his apprentice for nearly a month, and she still hadn't learned any new magic aside from what she already knew.

So it had came as quite the relief to her when he had given her the order to go pick some plants and herbs. He said they would be practicing making potions, and that would be an entertaining task. She had done it before, with him. But this was the first time she was being allowed to go out and gather the supplies herself. And she was quite happy about that. She was eager to collect her own supplies, rather than the supplies Tene told her to use that he had already collected. Now she could feel like she was actually crafting her own potion! It sent a thrill down her spine, just like when she had first met Tenebris.

So now she flew across the air, her mood much restored to a pip attitude. Her wings would beat gently, carrying her across the sea blue sky. She kept a steady pace, soaring through the wind like a bird of prey. She loved the feel of the wind against her face. Where was she heading? She was going towards the border of NightWing territory. She had questioned why Tene wanted her going there. It would be dangerous, especially with how much tension was held between the EbonWings and NightWings. Nonetheless, as long as she didn't cross the border, the little EbonWing should be fine.

After about two hours of flying, she spotted the little field where her ingredients would be located. She had visited there once before with Tene and another Ebonwing. But she had never been there by herself. Most children her age would be scared to be this far away from their parents of tutors by themselves, but Virsha relished it. She loved the freedom, and the solitude. Which was why she wore a happy smile on her face as she made way for landing.

That was, until she spotted the crocodragon. It was huge, and she greatly questioned how she had missed it. However, once she saw it, she let out a squeak, and quickly averted her flight, heading towards the trees, rather than the meadow. She looked out, eyes wide, body tense, as she stared at the beast. That thing was terrifying! Was it a NightWing? It didn't have any armor on to signify it was a guardian or soldier, and it didn't look like a NightWing to her. She frowned, folding her wings, watching cautiously from behind a tree.

That's when she saw them. Two young hatchlings, no more than four years old, cuddled close to the giant dragon. Her claws dug into the dirt, eyes wide. But she wanted to stay in the shadows. They could be its kids, for all she knew. But she wasn't sure how well staying in the shadows of the trees would work. After all, the creature might have seen her as she had flown down to make her landing.
Virsha
Virsha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyrin Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:40 am

"Shadow manipulation? Cool! I have demonic manipulative abilities." She showeed him a knife made of black hardened shadow.

"Mostly allows me to do this stuff. Nothing TOO cool, But it has its moments." She smiled brightly, as her eyes darted to the shadows of the trees, trying to pick out something fir lunch, as stomach growled loudly.

"Are you guys hungry? Or is it just me?"
Kyrin
Kyrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:43 am

Lunar's eyes widened again as she mentioned Denomic abilities, that scared him a bit, as he was a bit scared that, that may get in the way if he started flirting with her. He tried his best to ignore the knife and try to calm down. "Uh... Yea.. I guess I'm a bit hungry.... I guess we could go hunting." he answered in a bit more of a calmer tone.

Lunar

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Insidias Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:49 am

Insidias was getting tired of hovering.

Flap flap, flap flap, flap flap....

The four wings didn't help him get less tired.... They just helped him drag his massive weight into the sky....
It was still difficult any ways....

He lazily watched as the little Dragon pulled out a knife, a friggin KNIFE!! Insidias didn't like this child, but Lunar seemed to enjoy it, so he supposed it was fine.
It was at this moment, Insidias realised, it was getting quite late already.
Well, for him, any ways. He didn't really feel like being close to NIGHTwing territory at NIGHT.

"Uhh.... Lunar.... I have to get going now, are you coming, or are you staying here....??"

Honestly, Insidias was hoping Lunar would come with him. He'd been alone all his life, so it was understandable he didn't really like the idea of leaving his one friend near immediately.
Insidias
Insidias

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next