Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Exploration (Open to all) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Exploration (Open to all) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Exploration (Open to all)

+10
Soulcry
Midnight
Virsha
Kyrin
Sagitarius
Saqr
StarDancer
Lunar
Insidias
Virgo
14 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Exploration (Open to all) Empty Exploration (Open to all)

Post by Lunar Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:14 am

Lunar, being the shy, kind and alone 4 year old, he is, wanted to go out and explore the lands of Pyrrhia, he wanted to know what could be out there and what he could find, since he was alone, nobody else with him, he was only a rogue, who used to be a Nightwing, as he began his trip through a nice forest. he began to think that maybe this was a bad idea. He started having scary thoughts, like what if there was a very bad dragon ahead or a Dragon he didn't know how to talk to because he was too shy. He thought of turning back, but he was too far ahead for that. He went to a nearby tree, but worried and leaned on it, holding himself tightly, as he started getting scared.

Lunar

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Exploration (Open to all) Empty Re: Exploration (Open to all)

Post by Insidias Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:03 pm

The ground was shaken. Four footsteps pounded the ground, the sign of something very large. These sounds were accompanied by a very unsettling growl, simply described as 'bubbly', or 'gurgling', or, more likely, 'terrifying'. The stomps got closer, and closer, and soon enough, a massive animal appeared a few feet away from Lunar, seemingly unaware of his prescence at the moment. It's eyes also seemed to be closed. The animal was, first of all, very large, specifically 400 ft in length. First impressions would say it is a large reptile, bearing much resemblance to an oversized crocodile, and to be honest, that's basically all he is, besides a few extra things.
The name of this massive beast was Insidias. While not the most formidable opponent, he could certaintly ruin your day if you provoked him, especially a 4 year old.
Insidias was moving from a lake a ways away, as he had run out of 'resources' to fuel himself there.
The journey was always difficult, as he had to go dangerously close to tribe borders to find good lakes, and his target was no exception.
Insidias had just stopped moving now, idly standing dangerously close to Lunar, with his hind legs being the closest part to him.
He was probably just resting....

Last edited by Insidias on Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Insidias
Insidias

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:41 pm

As Lunar leaned on the tree, he continued to think that going out was a very bad idea, the little hatchling never had any friends and thought, that if he ventured out, he would find a friend, now that he has thought more about it, he knew that instead of Nice and Friendly dragons, he'd more likely find evil and mischievous dragons, he tried his best to remain calm on the tree, thinking and hoping that things were going to be ok for him.

But, soon Lunar heard growls and the sound of something loud. These sounds made Lunar feel very uncomfortable. He then began to look around and find the source of the sounds. His eyes widened as he found what was making the noise. He slowly backed away from the massive crocodile like dragon, this was the second crocodile like dragon he's seen in his life, Bassasail was the first and Bass was very kind to the little one and offered him a home, but something told him that this one wouldn't be the same. He slowly backed away, terrorfied of the beast that lay in front of him, hoping to not be spotted by him.

Lunar

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Insidias Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:16 pm

The Dragon's wings were nearly invisible when folded against his scaly green hide, but nevertheless they were there, all four of them.
The truth was, Insidias already knew of the 4 year old near him. It wasn't hard to smell the other Dragon, as crocodiles did have a great sense of smell, and he was basically a crocodile.
The massive lumbering beast slowly turned around on purpose, trying not to provoke the little Dragon. He opened two eyes, and stared at him, looking him up and down with a naturally intimidating gaze. To be perfectly truthful, Insidias had no ill intentions, as cannibalism was not something he particularly liked.
As an attempted sign of non agression, he lifted his front up slightly and swayed his tail back and forth across the ground in a wagging motion. This, of course, was uncomfortable, so he lowered himself back down, but refused to stop swaying his tail.
Now what he did was tilt his head slightly to the left, in wait of a response....

Hopefully it did not involve running and screaming....
Insidias
Insidias

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:01 pm

Lunar's eyes widened much more then before, as the crocodile like dragon, he was terrorfied and had a very bad feeling that he would get hurt. His bright blue eyes stared at the dragon in front of him. The more he stared, the more clam he became. He began to think about what he should do next, then he came to a conclusion, his friendly side of his personality kicked in and he realized that he shouldn't judge a dragon based on its size, Bassasail was bigger then him, yet, Bass turned out to be very nice, maybe this dragon could be nice too. He still had that feeling that the large dragon in front of him would hurt him, but he still wanted to at least try. He gulped nervously and slowly said "...... Hello?" after he said this, he got a lot more nervous and hoped that what he did was right.

Lunar

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Insidias Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:33 pm

Insidias stared more at the little Dragon. As it said a nervous greeting to him, he opened his other six eyes, making eight in total. He unfurled his 2 pairs of wings proudly as he announced his name.
"My name is Insidias. What is a small and nervous dragon like yourself doing here, hm??
He shifted. Perhaps his appearance was making the Dragon uncomfortable? Then again, how could he change that? Rogues weren't exactly trustworthy, not even to other rogues. Sure you had the exceptions, but still.
Nope, there was nothing he could do about it. Really, who would trust a giant crocodragon anyways.
Insidias shook himself, letting out another bubbly growling sound as he did it.
Insidias
Insidias

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:18 pm

Lunar jumped as the dragon who called himself Insidias spoke. He became a bit more nervous as Insidias revealed his extra eyes. The dragon definitely scared the little one, Lunar didn't know wether to tell Insidias the truth or just make something up and leave, as Lunar thought to himself, he decided to tell the truth, because he wanted to make a good first impression. "..... I... I.. I'm Lunar... Uh... I'm out here because I just wanted to.. Explore.... And meet some... New dragons.... Stuff like that." he responded, once again nervously and still having the thought that, that was a bad idea.

Lunar

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Insidias Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:24 am

Insidias tilted his head to the right ever so slightly, his tail sliding across the ground still.
"You say your goal was to meet new Dragons, but yet you seem quite terrified currently. Perhaps you weren't expecting a giant eight eyed Crocodile?"
He chuckled to himself as he made this statement.
"Ah.... I guess not many people do expect that do they now?"
He shifted his feet, positioning himself lower to the ground.
"Don't worry little guy, I don't bite....
Well, not Dragons anyways...."

He chuckled again. Apparently this was funny to him.
At least the little Dragon hadn't run away yet. That was a first.

"You're pretty brave, you know that? I've seen Dragons many times your size flee in terror by the mere sight of me.... Then again, maybe that's because I lunged out of the water and 'borrowed' their food? Ahh.. Anyways.."
Insidias swished his tail, slowly crawling backwards away from the hatchling.
He didn't smile, mostly because that would just be baring his teeth, and....
That's not good when you try to be 'friendly'.
Insidias
Insidias

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:41 am

Lunar listened to Insidias as he spoke, it seemed that the large dragon had a sense of humor, Lunat started to clam down slightly, still having the thought that Insidias couldn't be trusted, but Lunar had to judge this dragon by personality, not by looks. He took a moment to think on a response, he still looked nervous, but not as nervous as before. Lunar didn't know wether to make a funny comment on how Insidias was the 2nd crocodile like dragon he's seen or just respond normally.

He responded "... Well... You do look a bit terrorfying..... But I can't judge people by the way they look." Lunar then stopped for a moment to think about what to say next, once again, hoping that what he said was right. He thought to maybe show Insidias his ability, but then he thought that Insidias would probably show his ability next, which Lunar didn't want to know.

He soon came up with what to say next. "Well I.... I'm not usually brave, I'm.... More shy then anything...... I just.... Wanna stop running from everything.... Plus you do have an interesting sense of humor..." Lunar commented then giggled nervously.

Lunar

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Insidias Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:58 am

Insidias stared in curiosity at the Dragons statement about fear.
"You haven't run from me yet though. You say not to judge others by looks, so if there's something about someone that makes you run, you probably should be running from it."
Insidias crawled slowly towards the little Dragon, his claws leaving massive footprints in the dirt.
"Say, do you know how to use your breath yet? I'd assume you're quite young, so maybe you don't even know what it is yet.. Hm.. Tell you what, if you tell me yours, I'll tell you mine. It won't hurt you, trust me."
He absolutely did not expect the hatchling to do so. Insidias was sure that the little one thought he was going to hurt him. I mean, who wouldn't? He's the perfect killer, plus wings and extra eyes.
Insidias eventually just laid down, his legs sprawled out to each side. He 'purred', also known as that same bubbly gurgling growl sound from before.
"If you'd like, I could help you; Conquer your fear I mean. It may be hard to believe, but not even I am fearless. Funny, right?"
He chuckled. This chuckle was probably extremely terrifying, but the Dragon seemed to know what it was, so that was good.
Insidias
Insidias

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:37 am

Lunar felt uncomfortable when Insidias moved closer to him, he didn't like the way he spoke at the beginning either, it frightened him a bit. Then Insidias asked if he knew his breath yet, Lunar didn't know what that meant, which made him more nervous because he didn't know what Insidias would do if he didn't know it, after all, Lunar was just a 4 year old hatchling, who's conpletely alone.

Lunar soon decided to respond and hope for the best "I uh...... Don't know what this breath is.... All I know I can do is this." Lunar then made a cube out of shadows, then made it disappear after a while.

Lunar chuckled nervously when Insidias said that even he wasn't fearless, but he didn't know for sure if he wanted to follow Insidias, just so he can get over his fear. He began to think about this in his head and soon responded "... Ok..... I guess that's... Ok...." he then hoped that nothing bad would happen for the rest of the day.

Lunar

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Insidias Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:18 am

Insidias chuckled a bit as the little Dragon became confused.
"Your breath is what you can fire out of your mouth. For example, Firewings shoot fire, Lightwings shoot light, Seawings shoot water, Icewings shoot ice, Nightwings shoot--"
Insidias abruptly cut off his sentence as the Dragon stated that he could do 'this', and then created a cube out of thin air.
Although he basically only feared large angry Firewings, Insidias practically lept backwards about 10 feet as the cube was created.
To add to this, he opened his mouth wide and let out a terrifying hiss.
The cube disappeared, and Insidias calmed down and slowly crawled back to the little Dragon.
"Uhm, I'm terribly sorry if I frightened you just now, but....
WHAT DID YOU JUST DO?
WHAT WAS THAT?
WHERE DID IT COME FROM?
HOW DID YOU DO THAT!!??"

Insidias's tiny eyes widened as he quietly yelled these words, now only a few feet from the hatchling.

He laid down again, happy that the Dragon had accepted his offer to help him. Maybe the little Dragon could help him conquer his fear of a tiny cube appearing out of nowhere??
Insidias
Insidias

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:37 am

Lunar's eyes widened and h jumped back quickly, all he did was make a cube out of shadows, that was the only ability he knew he could do, build anything out of shadows, but it can only be 10 feet and lower. Insidias's reaction to it made Lunar think, that maybe Insidias thought Lunar was some kind of freak for doing something like that. Though.. It was true, Lunar was a freak, his parents dissapointed in the way he acted, but he just wanted to be himself, so he ran away from the Nightwings, now a rogue. It didn't surprise lunar that everyone who saw him in the Nightwing tribe, thought he was weird for the way he acted, he wasn't surprised that things would be the same, outside the tribe.

Lunar was way too scared to respond to Insidias, but he was shortly able too, he sounded very scared and looked like he was gonna run away because of how scared he was. "..... I.... I... That's my ability...... That's all I know I can do.... I can make t... t... Things out of shadows, but only 10 feet or lower...... Please don't hurt me, I'm sorry, I know I'm weird... Just please don't hurt me." Lunar slowly had a couple tears, as he was too terrorfied to even move.

Lunar

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Insidias Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:07 pm

Insidias stared at the little Dragon, now understanding what he had meant by wanting to not be scared.

"Lunar, was it? Listen Lunar, people don't like me either. They think I'm weird too. I mean, look at me!! I've got eight eyes, and four wings, and I look like a giant Crocodile!! People don't take too kindly to me either."
Insidias took advantage of the little Dragon's fright, and crawled over to him, struggling to lift up his leg, and proceeding to pat him on the head twice.
" Sometimes.... Being different is good, you know? Just think.... You're one of a kind, there's no one else out there like you. You, good sir, are unique, just like me. I'm sorry if I scared you, again, it's just that you surprised me. It's not everyday you see a little Dragon like yourself with a talent like that."
He emitted another bubbly gurgling growl sounding 'purr' again, wiggling around a bit to get comfortable.
Insidias
Insidias

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:45 pm

Lunar at this point, didn't know what to do, Insidias just called 'unique' which was something Lunar has never been called, Lunar slowly calmed down a bit more, he slowly started to doubt that Insidias would hurt him, but instead, try to help him. Lunar thought for a moment, he didn't know what to say, a giant crocodile like dragon actually complementing him. It was definitely strange, but at the same time, it was nice of him to say that.

He smiled nervously, to show that he was a bit more calm and responded. "... Wow... Th.. Thanks.... I... I'm sorry for my.. Reaction, it just.. Startled me." Lunar then began to think of what to do next, at this point, he didn't really think that the day was that bad. So why not make it better. ".... You said that.... You wanted to.... Show me.. Your breath.... Or whatever it was.. I showed you my ability... So why don't you show me yours?" He asked, nervously, hoping it wasn't too dangerous.

Lunar

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgo Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:01 pm

(Y'all don't mind if I join this with Nightflare, do you?)
Virgo
Virgo
IceWing Queen
IceWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Insidias Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:02 pm

Insidias nodded, and proceeded to dash off quite fast. after about ten seconds, his steps were no longer audible, probably because he stopped.

Not long after, a sweet, irresistible scent flowed from the direction he ran off in. Insidias did not know if the Dragon would realise that was his breath at first, but if he could tell a chuckle from a growl, he could surely figure this one out. Insidias wiggled his tail in anticipation. After this, he'd help the little Dragon with his fears.

It was strange, really. The first one not to run, the first friend he made, and it was a tiny little Dragon, scared to death of others. Kind of funny to be honest....
Insidias
Insidias

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:48 pm

//Yes, you may join with Nightflare if you want, I don't mind//

Lunar tilted his head a bit, confused about why Insidias would dash off, 'was that part of his ability or something?' Lunar thought to himself as he staid at his exact spot wondering what would happen. Soon Lunar smelled something, that smelled irresistible, he was still confused on where the smell came from, but upon looking in the direction where Insidias ran off to, it popped in his head that maybe that was Insidias.

Lunar followed the scent, curious on what was causing it, soon he arrived at the source and saw Insidias and smiled, happy that his assumption was correct. "Wow.... That's a strange ability for someone who looks like this." Lunar joked and then made a miniature version of Insidias out of shadows and soon made it disappear, then Lunar started getting prepared, just in case Insidias didn't find it funny or freak out again.

Lunar

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Insidias Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:18 pm

Insidias was found quicker than he thought. He wiggled his tail happily as Lunar's speech became more calm and fluent.
"Sometimes it's hard being patient waiting for food, so I just bring the food to me. Saves energy, you know?"

He chuckled as the little one formed a copy of himself with his ability; He expected it this time.
"Hm.... It's awfully quiet around here, isn't it? No Dragons, no prey, no nothing.... Strange, huh?"

Insidias unfurled his four wings, flapping them gently to stretch out. It was nice and sunny today.... Perfect weather for prey hunting.... Too bad he wasn't in the right spot.
"Say.... Lunar, maybe you'd like to journey with me to the next lake? I'm on my way there from my old one. I must warn you though, we will be dangerously close to Nightwing territory on the way there, and the lake isn't too far from it either."
Insidias really didn't expect the little one to say no. Then again.... This little Dragon was very young.... He had probably only recently left his tribe.
Insidias thought about this for a moment, putting two and two together. This little Dragon's ability involved shadows, so Nightwing was a possibility, and he was already quite large to be honest, so there was that.
Maybe Lunar would say no? Maybe he wouldn't want to go near his old tribe's territory, assuming he was a Nightwing?
To be perfectly truthful, Insidias wasn't too keen on going near his old tribe's boundaries either, but he had to do what he had to do.
Insidias
Insidias

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:37 pm

Lunar calmed down a lot more and soon was back to being his normal self, not nervous anymore. He chuckled a bit and then his eyes widened as things slowly took a turn. Lunar started getting a small bit nervous when Insidias commented on how quiet it was, but he didn't think it was supposed to be taken badly. Then he was asked if he would like to go with him to a lake, not far from the Nightwing tribe. That made Lunar a lot more nervous, he disliked the Nightwings, even though he was one, but he mostly because of how his parents acted towards him

Lunar didn't like his parents and only some of the Nightwings there, he was afraid that if he was close to the Nightwings, then maybe his parents would spot him and take him back home, just to be abused again, but on the good side, Insidias would be there with him, and if Insidias trully was his friend, then Insidias probably would probably protect him. Who knows ".. Uh... O... Ok.... I don't like being near the Nightwing tribe.. But.... I guess it's ok." he responded, then stretched out his wings, ready to go.

Lunar

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Insidias Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:18 pm

Insidias generally looked concerned about this.
"Are my thoughts correct? Did you happen to just recently leave the Nightwing tribe? Listen, if you don't want to go, I'll understand. I'm half Nightwing, half Seawing, and I left the Nightwings at an early age as well.... It's tough isn't it? You must miss your family, don't you?"
His eyes blinked, seemingly for the first time since he opened them originally. First, the bottom pair blinked, then as they were opening the next pair blinked, and so on.

Insidias stared at Lunar, tucking his wings back in after he stretched them.
"Listen, Lunar, if you really don't want to do this, you don't have to, you know? I'll be fine. However, if you do decide to go, trust me when I say I'll protect you till I can no longer protect you, okay?"
Insidias
Insidias

Back to top Go down

Post by StarDancer Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:41 pm

Star was waiting for Draken to come back home, while playing with a ball. She decided she wants to go outside and play. She got up and went out to the meadow below and laid on the soft grass, staring at the sky, laughing.
StarDancer
StarDancer

Female Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:53 pm

Lunar smiled slightly as Insidias responded. He liked being protected and felt a lot more special, he didn't know how to respond, he didn't know if he wanted to go or not, because of his fear of meeting his parents again. He decided to tell Insidias about his parents, then go to the lake, and enjoy himself there. "... Wow... Tha.. Thank you and yes.... I did recently leave.... and I do want to go, who knows... Maybe I'll find another dragon... I'm just... Worried that my... Abusive parents will find me again... Which I really don't want to happen.... I won't go to into detail... Let's just go." he responded, acting a bit more happier.

Lunar

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Saqr Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:19 pm

//Jumping in, don't mind me :3//

Saqr hummed quietly to herself, an old and worn out horse saddle was loosely draped over her back. The straps had wrapped around her neck and tied over her chest to keep it in place. Many odd, different size, and very mismatched bags hung from their anchors on the old leather saddle.

She lumbered along with a high step and a skip in her gate. True, she usually dreaded travelling for supplies and leaving the small haven in a little woodland area she had grown up calling home, but the day was silent. Silence was good, she learned this fairly quickly, as it meant there weren't any rogue's or humans around.

Gentle ripples of energy from a nearby source of water bounced off her highly sensitive form, barely batting an eye she changed course. She couldn't help but feel cautious, she hadn't ventured this far before, and she also didn't have a map. Everywhere she traveled, she was figuratively blind.

But that didn't stop her, the need for fresh water and other resources found by lakes far outweighed her own fear, a fear that kept her hidden in her little secret home for most of the week.

Saqr

Female Libra Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Insidias Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:25 am

Insidias unfolded his wings, happy that at least the Dragon sounded better now, but he figured he should warn him that they couldn't fly the entire way there.

"Hey, we are gonna have to land and walk some of the way, sadly that'll be near the Nightwing territory. Just so we're harder to spot, you know?"

Insidias began flapping his wings with great force; It took him three or four to get off of the ground, even with four wings.
And so began the 'journey' to the other lake. I mean, it's not the most dramatic thing, but, it's there so take it.
Insidias
Insidias

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next