Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

By the river.(Open for all) - Page 3 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

By the river.(Open for all) - Page 3 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

By the river.(Open for all)

+12
Echo
Draco
Artemise
Ender
Claudius
Kai
Tamira
Oculus
Scorch
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Vann
Lacrimosa
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

By the river.(Open for all) - Page 3 Empty By the river.(Open for all)

Post by Lacrimosa Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:17 am

First topic message reminder :

It were a normal day of the spring, the sun heated the ground up, while the wind would still be cold. Flowers growing here and there, trees getting their leafs. Soon the all would stand in it's glory of the summer.

Cailira were laying there in an opening of a forrest, with her head laying down near a small river, eyes closed as she'd enjoy the warmth from the sun. However even as she'd lay there seeming relaxed, she'd be very much on guard. Her body as a whole would be making a few movements now and then, the mucles seems abit tense.
She'd open her right eye as looking over the river, which would be on her right side, looking at the wildlife in the distance. Only to let out a low sigh before closing her eye once more. What a calm day it is.

(Betwwen Firewing and Seawing territories)
Lacrimosa
Lacrimosa

Female Gemini Horse

Back to top Go down

By the river.(Open for all) - Page 3 Empty Re: By the river.(Open for all)

Post by Kai Mon May 02, 2016 5:55 pm

(I have. I was going to leave a message here to confirm it but I forgot, so I'm doing it today. Sorry.)
Kai
Kai

Male Posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudius Tue May 03, 2016 1:09 am

//In that case, I'll pick us up again. See you o/ //

Claudius laughed as the reptilian ran off. "Well... Can't say we didn't try to be friendly." He regarded the other two closely. "Either way, it's rather odd to see so many dragons of different tribes land at the same spot, I dare say. What's special about this spot? Sure, it's a quaint river, good drinking spot. Then again, the river drags on for miles." He raised his head while the rest of his figure remained down in the sand. He stretched his claws in a non-threatening manner, cracking the joints and relaxing the muscles, while still looking at the others, taking a keen interest in the Earthwing mainly. She seemed quite chatty.

Claudius
Claudius

Male Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Tue May 03, 2016 3:06 am

A set of four thunderous paws slammed into the ground, the black dragon's mane and tail ablaze as she looks down upon the dragons who she had been watching for quite some time. Her flaming wings folded elegantly at her side as she looked to the dragons. EarthWings. NightWings. IceWings. SeaWings. Even scampering reptilians...

The great Queen looked to the dragons, the group had slowly been growing larger as time went on, and a concern had grown in her. Tempest decided to stop this concern from growing and investigated herself. She was surprised so many nations were here without killing each other. The tall queen stood proudly, bowing her head ever so slightly to the group. "I would ask the same thing, NightWing. Why is this spot so popular for such a variety of dragons, especially considering the lands in they lie close to." Tempest asked, her yellow eyes glazing across the group. She wasn't on edge, but was confident they wouldn't just attack her for no reason at all... Or so she thought.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamira Wed May 04, 2016 3:12 am

Tamira watched as some of the other dragons left, including that SeaWing and she figured the reptilian decided to just leave. She sighed and turned around to see a new dragon, a tall FireWing and Tammy felt herself shivering a little. She shook her head, telling herself to get a grip. It's just size after all, she knew that she would be able to somehow get along with the dragons at claw. After all, they haven't tried to threaten her yet, so she felt a little relieved.
Tamira
Tamira

Female Posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudius Wed May 04, 2016 11:27 am

A grin crossed Claudius' features as he looked up at the gigantic Firewing. "My my... I didn't know the queen of the Firewing patrolled her borders too. To answer your question... I was just passing through and needed to rest my weary old wings. So I landed for a short while, and had a drink in the meantime. I cannot speak for the others." He laid his neck sideways, looking up silently. He sneaked a wink at Tamira. "Though I am fairly certain neither of us have ill intentions, mhm? I'm an old ruin, she looks like a playful young thing. Feel free to join us in a moment of rest... My Lady."
Claudius
Claudius

Male Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:14 pm

At the notice that they were not actually wanting nor scheming against her FireWings, Tempest lowered her guard, a small half smile on her face. "If I didn't patrol my own borders, then wouldn't every dragon risk their lives for my own benefit? I just don't see the point in not seeing what is going on myself." She explained, not really knowing how they knew that she was the Queen of her lands. Maybe word had gone out from Oculus, and her description was partially given away. But she didn't exactly now too much of what went on in the NightWing cities.

She lowered her head slightly, "May I know the names of who are here? After all, if you know mine, it is only fair that I know yours."
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:46 pm

//Welp, after so many days of being gone, Ender has come back from the dead. (and i'm just using another account, because laziness.//

So, how's about a bet? I'll bet that if nothing goes south from the reptilian doing something to make the queen mad, i will stop doing my mischievous acts for two weeks. My split personality quickly said from the appearance of the Firewing queen. I took the bet because i want to see the look on his face when he was proven wrong. Then i heard the queen ask everyone of our name, and since no one asked, i took the first shot. "Well you did ask for my name and i will tell it to you now. I whispered to myself and then proceed to finish my awnser. "Hello your majesty, i am Ender, and it's a pleasure to meet you. i finished off with a bow because of i didn't want to disrespect a queen, let alone one that she is my friend's ruler. Ender 2 chuckled and only watched to see what would happen, and how it will turn out to be ethier a bloodbath or a peaceful meeting with the Firewing queen.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Insidias Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:15 am

Hello, I was wondering if me and my giant crocodragon could join? He may be getting shorter in a bit, so be wary of that change, but otherwise he's fine. I ask because I am a rogue, so I'm not sure if I can.
Insidias
Insidias

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:42 am

Queen of the FireWings? Artemise craned her head back to look at the massive, fiery Queen. What was her name? She fumbled around in her brain, sure that someone had mentioned her name before... Ah. It was Tempest, was it not? "Your Majesty," she greeted, dropping into a bow. Straightening, she said, "I heard you mention that you wanted to know our names. Mine's Artemise. Pleased to meet you." She smiled at Tempest, not a bit scared. Sure, Tempest was a Queen and she had power, but she didn't abuse it, right? So there was no reason to be scared. Well... Except for the flames flickering around her body... Taking a hasty step back when one the flames nearly came in contact with her scales, she grimaced. Heat didn't bother her... But getting burned by fire did.
Artemise
Artemise
Goddess of Ice and Snow
Goddess of Ice and Snow

Female Posts : 371

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:58 pm

Soul swooped overhead after a long journey, for days trying to get as far away from Skywing territory as possible, but he noticed the dragons below. "Huh, I wonder who they are," he thought to himself. He dove into some brush, then crouched to intently stalk the other dragons. A wave emitted from his foreye, and he scanned the scape seeing vivid violets echo off with transparence. He crept towards the much larger dragons with his tail meekly tucked below his belly. With stealthy composure, but in plain sight, he knelt before the water and drank from the river. He was guilty and wondered if anyone knew his name, or wat he had done. Trembling with fear he saw Tempest and then calmly observed Artemise. He guiltilly kept to himself, and shyly looked at the other dragons with his head hung low.
Midnight
Midnight
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudius Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:28 pm

Claudius merely nodded his head before continueing. "I am Claudius, your grace. Honoured. I admire that you place yourself before the rest of your tribe. I tend to do that myself, seeing as an old and frail fossil like me has less reason to live than a virile chaser, yet I'm not the leader of my people. Far from it, in fact."

The Nightwing looked at the other dragons in turn, spotting the small stealthy Soul drinking from the river, trying to hide from their sight. He nodded once more, before returning his attention to the queen. His scarred features faced her direction with little attempt to hide both his respect and his reserved attitude.
Claudius
Claudius

Male Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:41 pm

Soulcry's intuition perked as he drank, and shot a glance towards Claudius.  His eye winced half closed and he gave a menacing gaze.  Then paused and smiled as he continued drinking.  He stood up, gave a cheerful nod of respect, then sprawled his tail outwardly and puffed out his chest, stretching his four wings.  Soulcry looked at the old dragon, descibing itself as a fossil, the vision of his third eye was always deep purple, even when his echolocation was off.  "I'm greatful to be young," he admitted, keeping quiet about the feeling he harboured about ruining his life.
Midnight
Midnight
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulcry Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:35 pm

Ooc:// switching profiles.
Soulcry
Soulcry
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Male Aquarius Pig

http://scyxer.tumblr.com/post/132551486339

Back to top Go down

Post by Insidias Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:33 pm

The 400 ft dragon made his way to a lake, at which he noticed a small Dragon with four wings like him, a dragon that was much longer than him, strangely, and a few others that were also a decent size. He did his usual slow sprawled out crawl to the lake, not caring in the slightest about the other dragons. If worst came to worst he could probably injure one enough so that they left him alone. They didn't seem like rogues though, so hopefully that wouldn't happen.
He finally made it to the lake, and began drinking from it, only a couple feet away from the small four winged one.
Insidias
Insidias

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulcry Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:08 pm

Soulcry couldn't help but notice the gator while he was stretching.  The massive beast couldnt have been more obvious with its laggy presentation.  "What a strange creature," he thought to himself.  "I don't know if word has travelled yet, but I got kicked out of my tribe for murder," he announced, "I just need a rest, but it's hitting me hard...  I mean, it was an accident, you know?" He seemed shy and a bit uneasy, and a bit worried the other dragons might judge or hurt him as well. But his head held high and optimistic. He was in denial mostly, such a transition was a shock to him.
Soulcry
Soulcry
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamira Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:56 am

Tamira would look up at Tempest, bowing her head before lifting it up. "Good day, Your Majesty. I am Tamira," she introduced herself. An interesting array of dragons had gathered at this spot, and it intrigued her greatly. A strange, smaller dragon who wasn't quite like your average dragon, and an interesting purple-ish? dragon.

Nonetheless, there were a couple four-winged dragons in this area. She smiled a little at them in acknowledgement of their arrival.

It was when of the dragons announced an accident he had committed which instantly made Tamira a bit wary of the dragon in front of her. She immediately straightened herself in order to make herself appear larger and more proper.
Tamira
Tamira

Female Posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulcry Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:28 pm

Although Tamira was twice the size of Soul, he was not in the slightest bit intimidated. He was a benelovent dragon with a past he regretted and consequential circumstances resulting. He looked at Tamira with a cheerful grin, wondering if the older dragon picked up on his sarcasm.
Soulcry
Soulcry
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3