Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

By the river.(Open for all) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

By the river.(Open for all) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

By the river.(Open for all)

+12
Echo
Draco
Artemise
Ender
Claudius
Kai
Tamira
Oculus
Scorch
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Vann
Lacrimosa
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

By the river.(Open for all) - Page 2 Empty By the river.(Open for all)

Post by Lacrimosa Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:17 am

First topic message reminder :

It were a normal day of the spring, the sun heated the ground up, while the wind would still be cold. Flowers growing here and there, trees getting their leafs. Soon the all would stand in it's glory of the summer.

Cailira were laying there in an opening of a forrest, with her head laying down near a small river, eyes closed as she'd enjoy the warmth from the sun. However even as she'd lay there seeming relaxed, she'd be very much on guard. Her body as a whole would be making a few movements now and then, the mucles seems abit tense.
She'd open her right eye as looking over the river, which would be on her right side, looking at the wildlife in the distance. Only to let out a low sigh before closing her eye once more. What a calm day it is.

(Betwwen Firewing and Seawing territories)
Lacrimosa
Lacrimosa

Female Gemini Horse

Back to top Go down

By the river.(Open for all) - Page 2 Empty Re: By the river.(Open for all)

Post by Kai Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:33 pm

Kai's head whipped around to meet with another dragon, one he had failed to notice, on the opposite side of the river, resting casually by the rivers edge. At times, he wished he could be so carefree. Of course, as one of the last few of his species, he needed to remain cautious of his surroundings at all times, leaving him on edge constantly (no matter how foolish he could be). He snorted, a little plume of smoke leaving his nostrils. "What? Scared of a itty bitty bug?" He cooed teasingly, his lips peeled back into a toothy grin. "Afraid I'll scorch your scales?" Kai furrowed his eye-ridges sternly, sticking out his tongue partially, like a child who didn't get his way. "Wouldn't want to look bad in front of your emperor while you lick his talons clean." He hissed with toxicity.
Kai
Kai

Male Posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudius Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:15 pm

Claudius laughed. A deep rumbling noise from the depths of his throat. "I like you." he snickered. "But as ill-advised as your attempt at an attack would be, I'm still honour-bound to swat away the flies who seek to harm my kin."
He stretched his bordeaux paw, showing his powerful talons, but not moving apart from that. A mild grin stays present on his features.
Claudius
Claudius

Male Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:15 am

Kai smirked, his expression now completely void of any fear or uncertainty. His posture now loosened, he crossed his arms, an eye-ridge raised. "You trying to scare me? If you were really going to hurt me, you would have already done it." He grinned cockily. "I ain't scared of anything that doesn't want to eat me. If you haven't noticed, I don't take kindly to being used as a toothpick."
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudius Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:40 am

Come, sit. Claudius laughed. "I like your steadfastness. Drink with me. I won't harm you if you don't try. The large dragon relaxed his muscles and laid down next to the river. Seemingly not a care in the world.

Insects buzzed near the waterside. Dwarves even to mere humans, they disappeared into nothing when compared to the large dragons. The amphibians who hunted them didn't even match them a single claw. The birds who aimed to take them for lunch not even the size of a talon. Complex animals in their own right, but so insignificant compared to the majestic dragons. Masters of sky and land alike.
Claudius
Claudius

Male Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacrimosa Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:40 am

Caili would slowly back off again, not answering. Seeming very hostile at the moment. She'd look towards Vann then back to the female dragon who so 'rudely' just arrived and demanded her to talk.
A growling would be heard from deep in her stomach, the spikes on her back moved slightly up.

First now she'd notice the two others not far from them. Her body seems to be frozen on the spot for a few seconds then she'd take the run, towards the only one, she thinks she can trust. One of her own, to try hide behind his big body. In her run she'd be very quiet, lowered to the ground as much as possible.

She reaches Claudius she'd lower her gaze before laying down, she'd be a citizen, by the look of it. A very small one. Scared indeed.

She'd mumble "I-..Sorry.." Thinking he'd mind her being this close, already ready to move future away once again if he'd want her to move
Lacrimosa
Lacrimosa

Female Gemini Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:10 am

As i watched this unfold, the reptilian i did take quite an interest in, mainly because i never seen or even heard of a reptilian. I think this is getting interesting now, kind of like when i was at the Embers hideout/temple. And if it was like that, then i'll be awaiting my ' get away from here' plan. I thought to myself, which Ender 2 disapproved like he knew what these reptilians are. And as the reptilian left, i found a citizen on the other side with a guardian both from my tribe, which was good at least. "I can leave if you would like me to leave." I said to them so they can have a choice if they do chose.
Ender
Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:30 am

Artemis, claws full of scrolls, bumped into a NightWing. She looked up, seeing the NightWing, and her cheeks flamed. "I'm sorry," she apologised. "I didn't see you." She backed away nervously. She always felt nervous around strangers, as she never mixed well with them. Where on earth is that stupid scroll? It was my favourite! she thought, annoyed. She glanced around, hoping that her scroll was still in good condition, not in the water or trampled on by a dragon. Her tail lashed in annoyance, leaving whip-thin marks in the ground.
Artemise
Artemise
Goddess of Ice and Snow
Goddess of Ice and Snow

Female Posts : 371

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamira Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:53 am

As the crowd grew bigger, Tamira headed off to greet the newcomers. The reptilian seemed a bit intimidated, understandable as there were others a lot larger than himself. Again, she placed a smile on herself and approached the drakes and reptilian gathered.

"I hope you aren't too intimidate, young reptilian, when you are surrounded by so many larger beings. Please, we do not mean harm...most of us..." she added that last part under her breath, since there were some rather easily threatened personalities around. She then scanned the group, quite a number of NightWings...and an IceWing who had just arrived. The group was starting to get lively.
Tamira
Tamira

Female Posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:01 am

There was a flash of yellowish white at the edge of Artemis's vision, and she brightened. Her scroll! She hurried over to it, thankful that it was still intact. Then her attention was attracted by an female EarthWing who had started to speak. The EarthWing glanced at her, and she stared back curiously, a greeting obvious in her eyes. Then, desire to read her scroll overtaking her curiousity, she sat back at her haunches under the shade of a large tree and unrolled her precious scroll gently, and started reading.
Artemise
Artemise
Goddess of Ice and Snow
Goddess of Ice and Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudius Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:07 am

Claudius looked down at Caili. The much smaller dragon leaned against his larger figure, but he did not mind. He hummed quietly - a soothing noise, even from the depths of his throat. "You're safe with me, youngling. Don't worry. Keeping the tribe safe is what I do afterall." He raised his wing in a protective manner, shielding her from sight slightly. He didn't let his gaze wander far from the others, especially not after the icewing bumped into him.
Claudius
Claudius

Male Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:02 pm

Kai made a uncertain expression when the dragon praised his arrogant personality and offered him to take a seat next to him. It seemed awful fishy; Every dragon he'd come across that didn't try to eat him just saw him as an unbearably annoying smartarse. Of course, Kai was never very trusting. He thought for a few more moments before he was approached but yet another dragon. The reassurance of the.. what he assumed was female.. began to agitate him rather than soothe him. "If I really needed your pity, I'd already be gone." Kai hissed viciously.
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudius Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:24 pm

Claudius growled. "Then go be miserabele somewhere else. I didn't come here to listen to a whining lizard. I offered you a spot and you repay me in rudeness." Claudius growled again, and curled his body slightly, offering Cailia more protection, as she looked obviously scared and nervous. He looked down at her frail figure, then back up at their surroundings, warding over his new charge.
Claudius
Claudius

Male Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:29 pm

The slightly faint sounds of an argument drifted towards Artemis, who looked up, wondering what was going on. It was a while before she noticed a reptilian; he was visibly mad at the NightWing she had bumped into. The NightWing was protecting a female from his own tribe; Artemis wondered why she was so scared. Maybe it was because of the reptilian, but he wasn't that intimidating, was he? She watched silently, preferring to watch than join the ... argument? Artemis wasn't sure what to call it now.
Artemise
Artemise
Goddess of Ice and Snow
Goddess of Ice and Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamira Sun May 01, 2016 1:53 am

Tamira let out a sigh of defeat and looked at the reptilian with a slight frown. "Then, reptilian. Would you rather we hunt you down as prey than to accept our kindness and live?" she asked. The reptilian really seemed stubborn and unwilling to let down his hostility and she was beginning to feel troubled.
Tamira
Tamira

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise Sun May 01, 2016 2:49 am

Artemis abandoned her scrolls and walked over to the reptilian, standing next to the EarthWing. She turned her head slightly to smile at the EarthWing in greeting, before returning her attention to the reptilian. "Calm down, reptilian. No one's going to hurt you...unless you provoke them into a fight. If you wish to be harmed, or eaten, then please continue snapping at everyone like a crocodile. I'd like to see you fight them." She gestured towards the female EarthWing and the NightWing she had bumped into earlier.
Artemise
Artemise
Goddess of Ice and Snow
Goddess of Ice and Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudius Sun May 01, 2016 10:17 am

Claudius nodded his head at both the Earth- and the Icewing as a respectful greeting. "I must admit the baseless hostility surprised me. Did any of my actions paint me as a liar, as an in-honest dragon, as hostile?" The onyx behemoth snorted, regarding the reptilian. "Apologise and sit, or be stubborn and run. I wouldn't recommend the third option. Truly." A wicked grin crossed his features, if only momentarily. He raised his brow afterwards, awaiting an answer.
Claudius
Claudius

Male Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Sun May 01, 2016 12:59 pm

Kai narrowed his eyes at Tamira, huffing, noticeably less furious than before. His hotheadedness usually only lasted in short bursts, however, even the slightest thing that he didn't approve of could set him off again. Artemis who clearly wasn't listening before hand did just that by butting in. He whipped around, facing the Icewing with progressively growing hostility. "YOU DON'T SAY?" He snarled bitterly before glancing back at Claudius. "Sorry to break it to you bud, but I wouldn't be much of a snack." He then thought for a moment before cracking a sly grin. "Besides.. would you really kill off an entire species..? A thinking, feeling species.. gone to your talons." If the dragon was truly thinking of making him his afternoon snack, then Kai needed to use his manipulative skills to change the dragons mind. "How would you like it if I killed you, ending in the destruction of your entire species?"
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacrimosa Sun May 01, 2016 1:24 pm

Cailira lets out a low sigh, still hidding slightly behind Cloudius?(No idea anymore), peering around for a few seconds before she'd move away, very slowly, way to many strangers around her, wait to 'chaotic' for her to even follow whats going on anymore.

Backing off, and away from everyone before she'd spread her wings, pushing herself up above the ground by flapping her wings, quickly flying away from them all.

//Guys.. Guys.. please wait for all to reply before replying.. I can hardly keep track on whats going on, by this.. I'm out.. do continue//
Lacrimosa
Lacrimosa

Female Gemini Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Sun May 01, 2016 1:50 pm

//I agree with you Cailira. And to let you know, this is Ender, i was too lazy to switch.//
I watched as the argument unfolded, and a conclusion was made to what i seen. This reptilian is a pain in the you know where. "Hey, can we please calm down for a moment? I wouldn't want a fight broken out here because of a temperamental reptilian, no offence though." I said to the entire group to let them calm down for a moment and 'not cry over spilt milk', but replace milk with a whole lot of anger and crying with fighting. Sometimes you're an idiot. You know that? Ender 2 asked e in our mind, which i was incredibly close to sending him into my subconscious.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vann Sun May 01, 2016 2:33 pm

((... Well, I guess I'm going to exit this too, then, since Cailira has. She was the only one I was talking to at the moment.. And since Tamira is already talking to the rest of you, there's no point in answering her. Don't feel bad, I just wish you all had waited a bit before report so I and Cailira could catch up.))

Exit, Vann.
Vann
Vann
SeaWing Guardian
SeaWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Sun May 01, 2016 2:52 pm

//i know, and i was the only one waiting though.//
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamira Sun May 01, 2016 5:46 pm

//Aw, alright then. I guess we'll have to find a way to continue without the rest?

Tamira looked over at Cailira who had just left the scene and sighed. Too bad, she was hoping to get to know the NightWing a little better, despite how hostile she was. Talking about hostile, she looked back at Kai who clearly wasn't very happy with his current situation. Anything they said easily annoyed him to an extent and she wasn't sure what to say anymore. Perhaps she could engage in casual conversation? She decided to take that idea and spoke up once more.

"Well, uh, seeing as we're not getting anywhere right now. Uh, reptilian, I hope you do not mind me asking, but what is your name?" she asked carefully, hoping that she doesn't offend the reptilian once more.
Tamira
Tamira

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudius Sun May 01, 2016 11:56 pm

//Apologies if I rushed ahead. Pretty new to RPing on a forum I'm afraid. Sorry to those I involuntarily skipped. I'll wait with posting until I return from work tonight, though I have a feeling Kai might be leaving: http://www.rpgdragons.org/t3942-bye-and-sorry#52378 //
Claudius
Claudius

Male Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon May 02, 2016 1:44 pm

// mind if I join? I'm approved but I dont have a color yet //
Echo
Echo

Male Aries Monkey
Location : Somewhere in a parallel universe where you'll never find me >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudius Mon May 02, 2016 3:35 pm

//Sure, but it's a little on hold as Kai may've left. I'm giving it a day.//
Claudius
Claudius

Male Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next