Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

By the river.(Open for all) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

By the river.(Open for all) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

By the river.(Open for all)

+12
Echo
Draco
Artemise
Ender
Claudius
Kai
Tamira
Oculus
Scorch
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Vann
Lacrimosa
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

By the river.(Open for all) Empty By the river.(Open for all)

Post by Lacrimosa Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:17 am

It were a normal day of the spring, the sun heated the ground up, while the wind would still be cold. Flowers growing here and there, trees getting their leafs. Soon the all would stand in it's glory of the summer.

Cailira were laying there in an opening of a forrest, with her head laying down near a small river, eyes closed as she'd enjoy the warmth from the sun. However even as she'd lay there seeming relaxed, she'd be very much on guard. Her body as a whole would be making a few movements now and then, the mucles seems abit tense.
She'd open her right eye as looking over the river, which would be on her right side, looking at the wildlife in the distance. Only to let out a low sigh before closing her eye once more. What a calm day it is.

(Betwwen Firewing and Seawing territories)
Lacrimosa
Lacrimosa

Female Gemini Horse

Back to top Go down

By the river.(Open for all) Empty Re: By the river.(Open for all)

Post by Vann Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:40 am

The SeaWing Guardian decided to do something he rarely ever did: go on land. Vann swam to shore and pulled himself along the warm sands like a turtle. Despite his size, it didn't take him long to reach the rocky earth beyond the beach; a life in the ocean made his flippers strong. But flippers wouldn't suffice on land. His movement would be slow and sharp rocks would tear at his underbelly. So Vann had to resort to using his paws... In a free moments, after a little concentration, the SeaWings four flippers morphed into legs and paws. And just seconds later, he fell forward onto his face. The water-dwelling Dragon wasn't used to this way of getting around at all. Several minutes saw him attempting to keep his balance; several more nd he finally was able to start walking. His steps were careful and very slow.

Vann was glad the river wasn't too far from where he was... It only took him half the day to get there. By that time, the ground was warmer, there was a cool wind. As Vann neared the river, he spotted a NightWing. He had never really seen a NightWing; living underwater also meant he didn't encounter any other species. Quite excited to meet a NightWing, and perhaps make a new friend, Vann lumbered over. His steps were still clumsy and he walked like the ground was in constant motion beneath him. "Hello, there!"
Vann
Vann
SeaWing Guardian
SeaWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacrimosa Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:56 am

A sigh would be heard from her, as she'd turn her gaze to the river once more, studying the water, however.. She'd keep her distance cause of her fear. As minutes pass she'd find herself captured by the water, her eyes staring down into it. Her body seems to relaxes more now then before. her tail moving slightly to poke the surface of the water, watching the rings it'd make. Letting out a low chuckle for herself. She'd move herself up standing to stretch out then laying down once more. Her gaze slowly moving to the skies, watching it, as not yet having noticed the sound of another arriving. The voice reaches her as she'd widen her eyes for a second, quickly moving up on her legs to turn her body around to face the much bigger dragon. She'd move herself slightly backwards, her head lowered but on guard.

Her whole stance shows abit of nervousity, perhaps scared of his height. She'd slowly walk backwards towards the river, and as soon as touching the water with her back legs she'd make a jump forth and to her right, to advoid the water. The tail moving slowly from side to side. No works said from her side, as of yet.
Lacrimosa
Lacrimosa

Female Gemini Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:30 pm

As Vann approached, he noticed that the Dragoness...? Yes, that was indeed a Dragoness. She was facing away from him. So he wasn't surprised when she startled. But when he got closer, she seemed nervous, almost afraid. Stopping, the SeaWing looked around... there was no one else here. She was afraid of Vann? The Guardian chuckled lightly. Sure, he was much bigger, but a clumsy oaf like him couldn't possibly be scary. Reusing his careful walking, he moved a little closer to the NightWing. "Hi. I didn't mean to scare you. My name's Vann... What's yours?" he asked with a friendly smile.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacrimosa Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:58 pm

Again, she'd move abit backwards, her head and body lowered slightly, as he'd walk closer. Her tail moving from side to side. Watching him for every step he'd take. A very low hissing would be heard from her as she'd watch him. Still nervous and scared, and se'd move her right wing slightly up to cover her, in a defensive manner.
It'd only take a few seconds however before she'd lower it again.

Her yellowish eyes narrowed ever so slightly. "S-..stop r-..right there.." she'd get past her lips, her voice almost breaking. "If this is a trap-.. it wont work.. " speaking abit louder then before, almost hissing the words out. The dragoness clearly being scared of him, showing big signs of it. Trying to keep her distance.

She'd peer around once before turning her gaze back to him once more, almost as if she looks for others.
Lacrimosa
Lacrimosa

Female Gemini Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorch Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:05 pm

(may i join?)
Scorch
Scorch

Male Posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:28 pm

Hi Scorch! Unfortunately, you cannot join any RP until your character has been approved. So feel free to harass ask any mod or admin (purple/red name with an @ sign) to read your app to get it approved as soon as possible.
Oculus
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorch Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:31 pm

(i am sorry but the person who was going to recheck my application is gone and are you a admin or a mod so you can check it pale )
Scorch
Scorch

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:34 pm

(No, but I can harass one to help you Razz)
Oculus
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorch Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:36 pm

Oh thank you
Scorch
Scorch

Back to top Go down

Post by Vann Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:08 am

Now the SeaWing frowned. She was scared of him... But why? He sat down where he was and tilted his head to one side. Because he didn't expect she would allow him any closer than this anytime soon, Vann morphed his paws and legs back into flippers. Of course, this made sitting impossible and he fell forward onto his chin. Now he just played there, not unlike a beached whale or a sea turtle that decided to bask in the sun for a minute. Glancing up at the NightWing, he asked, "There's no trap... Really, I won't hurt you. I'm just looking to explore the mainland a bit, maybe make a new friend or two. Will you tell me your name? I told you mine, after all."
Vann
Vann
SeaWing Guardian
SeaWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacrimosa Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:25 am

Caili narrows her eyes a tad more as he'd move to sit down, before she'd widen her eyes as seeing him tranforming his paws to flippers. Very slowly she'd move herself abit closer, still observing him.

"S-..so.. you wont mock me? or-.. push me down onto the ground?" she'd say with a very low voice.
her eyes wanders from him to the area then back to him again. he'd be bigger then her, clearly, and it'd be seen as she'd move herself closer and closer. Still being on guard for anything that could happen to her.

She'd as getting closer lower herself abit to lay on the ground once more, her muscles still seeming tense.

Not saying her name just yet, not trusting him, he could still hurt her.
Lacrimosa
Lacrimosa

Female Gemini Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Vann Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:42 am

A cool breeze went by and Vann smiled. It was starting to get a little warm for his liking, but going to the river required moving, and he didn't want to scare the female further. For a few minutes, he didn't answer he question. He simply looked around, taking in the sight and smell of trees and grass. The grass felt strange, obviously very different from seaweed. The rocks were uncomfortable but seemed they might be useful for sharpening claws. He heard a sound he'd never heard before: birds. He smelled animals he'd never smelled before. But before he got too caught up in his surroundings, Vann looked at the female again.

"Why would I do any of those things?"
Vann
Vann
SeaWing Guardian
SeaWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacrimosa Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:02 am

Caili would lean her head slightly to the right, studying the dragon infront of her, she had never seen anything like him before. the flippers, his colour.. Perhaps she had been too much with her brothers and siblings.
She'd let out a low sigh before lowering her head, looking at the ground. "I-.. " stopping herself before looking towards the water very quickly, seeming like she'd have figured something out then looking back towards him once more, making a gestues for him, that he can move to the water.

"I'm just used to it.. my siblings-.. my family is mocking me cause of my height.. and so many others" speaking low as in a whispering.
Lacrimosa
Lacrimosa

Female Gemini Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamira Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:57 am

Tamira poked her head up from the river, she had been venturing near the SeaWing borders and had taken the time to jump in the water and follow the river's current. She had to take breaks here and there. Now she had found a company by the river bank and she immediately pulled herself up on to dry land, shook herself dry and walked up to the two dragons with a smile on her face.

"Hello there, miss and mister. I hope I am not interrupting but I was just enjoying the waters when I stumbled upon some lovely company," she introduced, her signature "friendly" smile on her snout.
Tamira
Tamira

Female Posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Vann Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:39 am

Vann hadn't really been wanting to go to the river, at least, not at the moment. There were far too many interesting things to look at. But he was glad that the female seemed willing to allow him to venture close enough to her to get to the water. Vann frowned when she told him about her family. "That's terrible. I'm sorry that that happens to you." Before he could say much else, another Dragon arrived. Vann turned--slowly--to get a look at the female ((who was for some reason wandering about instead of doing Tracker things near the Haven >.>)).

" Hi, there. No, you're not interrupting, we were just introducing ourselves as well. Nice to meet you! I'm Vann, and this is..." he trailed off and glanced back at the NightWing.
Vann
Vann
SeaWing Guardian
SeaWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacrimosa Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:29 am

Caili would quickly turning her gaze to the new dragon who arrives. Her body moving to be curled together, head lowered as looking towards the new arrived one. Her yellow eyes studying her. Again she'd not feel so comfortable, another stranger, walking right up to her, aswell as the other one.

Her eyes narrowed slightly, then quickly turning her gaze to Vann, he did present himself to this stranger, why? did he trust a stranger that fast?. Her gaze turning back to Tamira, eyeing her once more. Moving herself abit to get distance,laying down onto the ground, still being slightly on guard.

Her tail curled up besides her once more, before she'd start tapping onto the ground with it, letting out a buzzing sound, very weak though, not going to say her name, right now.
Lacrimosa
Lacrimosa

Female Gemini Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:28 pm

(I'm bored. So I am joining even though I will probably forget about it in 5 days max depending on if you guys decide to consume Kai right off the bat or not.)

Kai swallowed hesitantly, cringing in pain at the soreness in his throat. His dry, cracked tongue felt like sand in his mouth, deprived of water. Water.. Just thinking about the cool liquid made him feel weak. How long had it been since he had stopped for a drink? Too long. Not once in the past week had he seen a single puddle. It was summer, meaning many  ponds and creeks had dried up and water levels had receded. Thankfully, Fireclaws could go longer without water than other reptilians normally could. Other reptilians would have been dead by the first week. However, that didn't stop him from having to bear the consequences of dehydration.

Nausea gripped Kai's gut, making him feel unbearably dizzy as he stumbled forward like a blind man, leaning briefly on tree trunks as he passed by. Fighting the urge to throw up, he pressed his back up against a boulder and slid down onto the ground. He tilted his snout to the sky and let out a heavy sigh. At this rate, he would get nowhere. After a few moments of resting, he began to hear the trickling of water.. Water.. Water! Now completely ignoring his sickly state, he scrambled to his feet, darting toward the sound. Dropping to his knees into the rocky river bank, he leaned forward and stuck his nose into the cool liquid, relief hitting his lips instantly. Greedily lapping up as much as he could, trapped in his daze, he failed to notice the group of dragons not far down the river from him.

Kai gasped, his sides heaving and collapsing dramatically as he stopped for a few moments to catch a breath before bending over again. Now less frantic than before, he took the time to survey his surroundings.. His stomach dropped into a empty black pit when he caught sight of the dragons. Horrified, he froze, his muscles locked up out of shock.
Kai
Kai

Male Posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamira Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:28 am

Tamira looked expectantly at Cailira, waiting for her to introduce herself. But when it seemed that she wouldn't be introducing herself anytime soon, she brushed it off and introduce her own self. "I am Tamira. I hope we all get along, though that'll be a bit hard as I do not know this young miss's name," she said and looked at Cailira with a kind smile.

With Cailira's type of personality, Tamira figured she would have to make the first move and help the NightWing ease into the group. Just as she was thinking this, she turned to spot a reptilian standing in fear, possibly at the sight of dragons. She wasn't to do either, as she had never encountered a reptilian in her life.
Tamira
Tamira

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudius Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:16 pm

Another Nightwing soared in the open sky, far from his native territories. After his long trip, he took the liberty to land near the river. The massive ancient put himself down a good hundred feet from the others, in what he considered a respectable distance. He approached the waterside to drink from the clean river, rather parched from the flight. He kept one eye open in the direction of the others. He had no immediate plan to engage with them in conversation, keeping to himself for now. His interest -was- picqued at the uncommon gathering, though. Three drakes of different tribes and a reptilian. "How quaint." he mused to himself, continueing to drink.
Claudius
Claudius

Male Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:18 pm

Kai stood up slowly, making sure not to stir the pebbles under his feet too much as that would emit noise. After all, dragons had an acute sense of hearing that was far greater than that of a lesser creature such as himself. It didn't appear to him that they had noticed his presence, thanks to the direction of the breeze. However, that could change as quickly as you could wink an eye, so Kai didn't exactly want to dawdle around. Crouched, he began to inch his way back toward the treeline. Before he could make it to cover, he felt the burning sensation of a dragons wandering eye. He had been spotted.

Kai swallowed nervously, unsure of what to do. If he ran, they may give chase. But if he was wrong and the dragon hadn't yet seen him, then he didn't want to dart, as movement would catch it's attention.
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:06 pm

I walked around as what i usually do, since it's better then staying at the Nightwing territory because of a split personality that wanted to kill anyone that angered him.  You know i can hear your thoughts.  We are the same dragon remeber? Ender 2 replied to me...And now i am trying to not reveal any more details to him, which i see a strange lizard like creature in the path to where i was going.  [color=#ff0033]Seems like a good time to say hello to our reptilian friend, right?[/colo.r] He asked me, which was strange since it wasn't my friend that i knew of, but walked over to them anyways.  "Hello there, i hope i didn't interrupt anything over here." I revealed myself to the group i seen, including the reptilian to see me to meet and greet the group.  "Allow me to introduce myself, i'm Ender, and it will be a pleasure to meet you all here." I greeted myself to the group formally rather then what i did earlier.  We are such a weird dragon you know that right? He asked me to understand what i was doing, which i wished he never- I'm just not going to finish that sentence before i make a death sentence for myself.
Ender
Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:26 pm

Kai yelped as a dragon with scales of night, stepped in front of him, blocking his escape. Cursing under his breath, he began to back away from it, his fists now consumed in flames. Of course, he was no match for a dragon. He was more than well aware of this. But if he were going to die, he might as well die trying, right? A low rumble escaped the depths of his throat as he gritted his teeth defiantly, refusing to speak to the dragon. It was a Nightwing. He had heard countless stories of them capturing and enslaving his kind. If they were true..

Last edited by Kai on Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamira Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:30 pm

Tamira tilted her head in interest as she somewhat forgot the presence of the two dragons in front of her. Another NightWing had approached the smaller red reptilian and without thinking, she slowly moved towards them. She blinked. Right, she should tell of her interest and not leave those dragons without notice. That would be rude and improper.

"Excuse me, folks. For I have something of interest that I'd like to examine further," she said with a smile and using her tail, gestured to the two at the far end of the river.
Tamira
Tamira

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudius Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:02 pm

Claudius watched the scene unfold with mild interest. Seeing the reptilian go into defensive was amusing - the very gut to not back away... it was admirable in a sense. He finished drinking and stepped back from the river. He laid himself down comfortably in the dirt, keeping his eyes fixated on the scene. His grey scales glistened in the sunlight.

"You there. Reptilian. Put away that fire before I'm forced to intervene." his deep voice rumbled from its gigantic maw.
Claudius
Claudius

Male Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next