Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Training Day (EW/Rektani's Class) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Training Day (EW/Rektani's Class) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Training Day (EW/Rektani's Class)

+6
Rayla
Yokubō
Ragnarock
Tamira
Rektani Lozain of Earthil
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Training Day (EW/Rektani's Class) - Page 2 Empty Training Day (EW/Rektani's Class)

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

Those who signed up to train under Rektani, post here. If you didn't post in the previous topic but would like to join, feel free, just read my post here first: http://www.rpgdragons.org/t3797p25-training-day-all-ews#51575
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Training Day (EW/Rektani's Class) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training Day (EW/Rektani's Class)

Post by Xia Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:49 pm

With the arrangement taking place, Xia decided to go ahead and place herself at the end of the line, seeing as she was the tallest of the bunch. Her scales shimmered slightly, despite the fact that the only light was the magic that kept the cave lit without sunlight. And that was the one thing Xia couldn't stand. She hated not being able to get as much sunlight as she desired, and it showed in her frill. While it had brightly vibrant and full of life, it was now slightly darker.

Tani would then examine the troops that had lined up, and pull out a piece of paper and a pen. She then looked over at Rii when she spoke to her, dipping her head. "Oh, I apologize for that. I'll edit your occupation." she would quickly scribble down in her scroll. After this was done, she would turn back to the other dragons. "Alright now, that everyone is here, we are going to start with some practice. I would like you all to run around the edge of this clearing five times. Then I would like you to fly up, and touch the ceiling of the tunnel, before meeting me right back where your standing. Are there any questions?"

She would then quickly add, "I'm sure that will be no problem for any of you. I hope at least." a smirk would unintentionally make its way into her last words.

Last edited by Xia on Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xia
Xia
EarthWing Hatchling
EarthWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Training Day (EW/Rektani's Class) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training Day (EW/Rektani's Class)

Post by Rektani Lozain of Earthil Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:42 am

(Come on guys, I have some fun stuff planned. You need to finish at least one topic XD)
EarthWing Queen
EarthWing Queen

Female Posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Yokubō Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:13 am

(Was waiting for you to answer Rii or at least acknowledge her and Rhune to post.) -shrugs-

Yokubō
LightWing Adviser
LightWing Adviser

Male Posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:24 pm

(I thought I did o3o)

Rayla

Female Posts : 641

Back to top Go down

Post by Yokubō Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:44 pm

(A part from telling them to do some laps Rii's comments ere ignored or not heard. I'll post her tonight but she may not be happy.) XD

Yokubō
LightWing Adviser
LightWing Adviser

Back to top Go down

Post by Virsha Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:57 pm

(Nah I'll just edit my post Razz)
Virsha
Virsha

Back to top Go down

Post by Xia Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:02 pm

(I was super tired when I made that post, so I might have missed a few details. ;-Wink
Xia
Xia
EarthWing Hatchling
EarthWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Yokubō Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:20 pm

(Sorry guys, I just don't want her to be all angry with ya. ;-; )

Yokubō
LightWing Adviser
LightWing Adviser

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:20 pm

(Well I edited it. Is that better? XD)

Rayla

Female Posts : 641

Back to top Go down

Post by Yokubō Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:43 pm

(Yus now Rii shall not be an a--hole should get it up later after I finish this Yoku post pm )

Yokubō
LightWing Adviser
LightWing Adviser

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:30 am

Rhune could only blink as everyone took their place, forming the line around him. The green dragon was relieved he could execute the order... before remembering there was no such thing as an order now. His old training still seemed to kick in at some times... The funniest point maybe was how everything went fine without Rhune moving an inch.
He carefully listened as their trainer ordered them to run a few circles and fly a bit to the top of the cave. That seemed pretty easy, especially the endurance part. Rhune had a nod and, about when everyone would start running, would do so. He was running a pretty reasonable rhythm, which seemed more an endurance rhythm than a sprint. Actually, sprinting was something he never did in his life.
Making the few rounds wasn't a problem at all. And then came the flying part. Rhune was always eager to fly, since he was allowed to do so really not long ago. The green dragon spread his wings and, with a push of his back legs, threw himself in the air. His movements were definitely clumsy, and he wasn't really flying straight... but he was flying nonetheless. Beat after beat, Rhune propelled himself higher in the air. So he needed to touch the top of the cave right? Well for that he had to go closer.
That was when things started to get out of control. Sure, he managed to touch the top with his paw. But his wings also touched the ceiling, and before he could understand what was going on he was plummeting toward the ground. Panicked, Rhune somehow managed to correct his trajectory, flying reasonably straight but at a speed he clearly didn't reach before. A bad twitch of his tail was all it took to get him out of control. Rhune tried to correct for the effects of his tail, but over compensated for it and ended up doing a barrel roll. This made him lose the few last meters of altitude he had. The green dragon hit the ground at a rather high velocity, which made him roll on the dirt. The roll continued for an impressive distance until he hit a wall. Rhune was stopped in his tracks, back against the wall and flipped upside-down so his paws were hanging in the air and head resting on the ground. Rhune didn't seem to have earned more than a few scratches during the whole sequence, but he was too confused to do anything but confusedly blink.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:09 pm

Rii nodded quietly as she watched Xia and Rektani closely. Then her blue orbs settled comfortably on the former earthwing matriarch as she tensed her muscles getting ready for the training.

The orders were for the group were to do laps and then perform a little flying maneuvers. Rii was not a runner. She was far better at leaping through trees or even slithering over the land. So she galloped with her tiny legs thrumming beneath her long snake-like body around pretty much behind everyone else doing her laps. She pushed herself hard trying not to slip and resort to slithering. Her long body was cumbersome when trying to travel by walking, trotting, or galloping. Normally she would be using her long body and its strong muscles to lither and gallop alternating between the two to get around quickly. For this though Rii figured it was their actual running ability Rektani wanted to see, so she tried hard not to travel the way she normally did.

The flying was much easier. As soon as Rii finished her laps she launched herself like a spring into the air then stretched out her powerful wings. That long serpentine body became like a ribbon in the air adjusting itself like a rudder to keep Rii straight as an arrow. She reached the top quickly then made an extremely agile tight turn thanks to her flexibility before heading back down to the ground again. Once there she glanced around to see if any of the others were still practicing or if she was the last to finish due to her horribly slow running laps. Her eyes travel over to Rhune who had performed a bad landing back when she had been finishing her flight maneuvers. Her tongue slithered out to taste the air for any fresh blood.

Are you okay over there Rhune? Rii called to him concerned as she had detected a hint of blood in the air. She didn't see anything but a few scratches though so she wasn't overly worried.

Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

http://www.tribalcorn.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xia Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:15 am

When Rektani sounded for the training to begin, Xia was caught a little of guard. Sure, she had been given plenty of warning, but Xia was never one who had been very good at exercise. Generally, she had kept to herself in the deep forests, and had never done anything like this before. Of course, that didn't mean she hadn't exercised. She had been doing that every day since her escape from humans, since she would need to be physically fit in able to climb the large mountains that were scattered throughout the territory of the mighty earth dragons. She still wasn't prepared, but at least she wasn't unfit.

She would barely had a chance to nod towards her mother, as the racing soon began. Being far from competitive, Xia was content keeping up a mild jog, still passing Rii, but not being like the young or competitive males, who darted forward with the speed of a bullet. She was calm and relaxed, and when she saw the speed at which some darted forward, she was glad she wasn't competitive, as there was no way she could hope to surpass that speed. Xia had never considered herself fast, anyway.

Racing down here, underground, wasn't as satisfactory as running above the earth, where she could feel the wind blow against her face. Down here, it was just hot. Nothing else to be said about that. Hot and stuffy. But the adrenaline would still pump through Xia's blood, as this served as a nice relaxing run. Well, as relaxing as you could get if you were training, that was. Her light green body would pump muscles, her frill wavering a bit, as she ran.

When it came to the flying, Xia would push off. Due to being underground and the lack of wind currents or anything to catch air on, flying was much more work than it was on the outside, where her mighty wings could catch on something to help lift her up. And being so large, that only added to the list of difficulties. She would take deep gulps of air as she reached the top, gently tapping the cavern's ceiling, then heading down.

She noticed, with a bit of surprise, that Rhune seemed to spin out of control. So as soon as they landed, Xia walked over to go check up on him, concern flashing in her eyes. He was quite a small dragon, compared to her. It appeared as if he had sustained a few bruises. Xia blinked with concern.

"Are you okay? Would you like me to heal you up?" Xia would ask with a smile. Rektani would flash a look over at the two of them, before turning back to mark something on her list. She would wait to see if the drake was fine, then head onto the next activity. She would be quite cool about it. If he wasn't too badly hurt, there was no reason in everyone gawking over it, and no reason to halt the practice.
Xia
Xia
EarthWing Hatchling
EarthWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:33 am

Rhune blinked as he spotted other dragons coming toward him as they finished their own laps, shortly after his own crash. He was still upside down, in a position that was fairly ridiculous.
"Hmm. Yeah. I'm fine." he simply replied, still a bit dizzy from the crash.
At that moment he realized that maybe he was also feeling dizzy because he was upside down, with blood rushing toward his head. Rhune tilted himself on the side, making his whole body fall rather loudly on the ground in the process. Rolling back on his belly, he stood up, looking rather confused. His heart was still pounding in his chest, and for some reason he had no regrets about what happened. Flying was always awesome, even when it finished like this.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:09 pm

Knowing that Rhune was okay now Rii smiles. She then straightens up at attention and looks to Rektani waiting for the next set of training moves or whatnot the female might order them to do.
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamira Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:00 am

Tamira completed her rounds as quickly as she was able to and when she was done, she returned back to her original position. It was visible that five rounds around such a large area took quite some effort, but she did pride herself on her ability to run. While watching the others, she took in deep breaths to relax herself.

It was tiring, but it felt good to loosen up her muscles with some running.
Tamira
Tamira

Female Posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Xia Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:23 pm

After everyone finished their rounds, and Xia had successfully determined that Rhune was not in need of assistance, Rektani would nod slowly, dotting some stuff down in her notebook. She then ordered Xia to help her group the dragons based on what skills they already had. She didn't want any dragons doing stuff that was mediocre to them. Xia frowned, and nodded when Rektani told her this.

Rektani then walked towards the center of the large ring, and announced. "Alright! Now, before we start getting into any serious training, I will be assigning you all a partner, based on how your ranks fair when you complete the next couple of challenges. After that, you will do a few more activities with that partner, then start the real fun. Understood?" when there were no questions, Rektani nodded, and walked over to the edge of the field once more, calling out.

"I would like you all to do one hundred pushups, then ten laps around the field, before leaping into flight, and doing five flips to the best of your ability. Understand? When you're done, come and line up in front of me, I will assign your partners."
Xia
Xia
EarthWing Hatchling
EarthWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:53 pm

Rii nods as the next orders were given out, and as soon as Xia was finished she lengthened out her body to its full splendor before dropping down and doing tiny pushups. Her legs were short, which inhibited running, but they were stout and strong after years of hunting and traveling by her lonesome. The push ups came easy and she finished them among the first few dragons to finish.

Running unfortunately once more slowed her down, and by the end of the laps she was panting a bit with sweat rolling over her scales and soaking her once clean fur. The thought of what she must look like right now disgusted Rii, and she hoped that no one else would show up at the training session and see her.

Coming in dead last once again because of the laps Rii then makes up time with the flips in the air after pushing off the ground with strong legs. She was so flexible that it was nothing for her to do the flips and then land back on the ground perfectly.

Not panting anymore because the flips didn't require much effort on her part only the flying did, Rii quickly got to the line to stand in front of Rektani. She'd caught up a bit of time with the easy flips after her slow running laps, but she was not the first one to finish.
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Xia Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:12 am

(Bumpy bap)
Xia
Xia
EarthWing Hatchling
EarthWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:27 am

All these instructions were a lot for Rhune to understand. Especially since among the lot there were a few words he almost never heard. A push up? A flip? He didn't really have any idea what those were. But Rhune was once again too shy to dare interrupt Rektani to ask her what those were. Instead, he would simply watch the other dragons do to understand what himself was supposed to do.
Looking at Rii and the other dragons for a few seconds was enough to make him understand what a push-up was. It made him start after the others, but when he did it was effortlessly. Years of slavery had made his legs strong and endurant, so that he made his push-ups without any difficulty - the most difficult point for him was to actually count up to one hundred. Rhune still wasn't at ease with big numbers. Actually he even lost the count a few times, so that he ended up making more like 120 push-ups rather than the one hundred that were asked.
The laps weren't a challenge for Rhune either. He was used being pushed way, way farther than this, so he just went his usual calm rhythm - Rektani never said how fast he had to make the loops.
As for the flying, however... Well, it actually went surprisingly well. After observing the others do a few flips, he rose higher in the air and attempted to reproduce said flips. He was losing an alarming height at each one, but would just rise higher again and do the next one. It was a miracle Rhune didn't crash this time, but it somehow happened.
Once he was done, Rhune made a rather clumsy and heavy landing, almost tripping before regaining control and waiting for the next instructions.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2