Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Training Day (EW/Rektani's Class) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Training Day (EW/Rektani's Class) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Training Day (EW/Rektani's Class)

+6
Rayla
Yokubō
Ragnarock
Tamira
Rektani Lozain of Earthil
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Training Day (EW/Rektani's Class) Empty Training Day (EW/Rektani's Class)

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:50 pm

Those who signed up to train under Rektani, post here. If you didn't post in the previous topic but would like to join, feel free, just read my post here first: http://www.rpgdragons.org/t3797p25-training-day-all-ews#51575
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Training Day (EW/Rektani's Class) Empty Re: Training Day (EW/Rektani's Class)

Post by Hyruu Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:35 am

Rhune looked around as he arrived where the training was supposed to be. Or at least he guessed that was where it was supposed to be. The green dragon had to ask around to know where it was, since himself couldn't read the posters displayed almost everywhere. That really was a shame he couldn't read. Sooner or later he would have to invest some time to learn... Even though right now he was too busy with his wing training. He would soon be able to fly, and that was monopolizing his efforts.

But talking about training, no one was here yet. The green dragon just waited, feeling a bit awkward. Did he really find the good place?
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rektani Lozain of Earthil Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:40 pm

Cold winds, yet bright sunshine. This was the kind of environment that Rektani loved to enjoy. Being able to be outside, basking in the sunlight, then being able to simply lift your wings, and let the air carry you through the skies. The rough winds will weigh down on you, yet the sun will warm your wings, and give you strength to tame their wild majesty.

Unfortunately, this was not the weather she was greeted to. Rather, the place they were meeting, was very plain. There was absolutely no wind, and it was painstakingly hot. Why couldn't she have done this two days ago, when the weather was cold, and still nipping at her wings, urging for her to leave this cursed haven, and go for a quick flight? Sometimes she wished she was a SkyWing, so she didn't have to deal with some of this bullcrap.

The area they would be meeting was a large clearing, about 100 meters in diameter. Running to the west of the clearing is a river, which is roughly 10 meters away from the edge of the clearing, and runs straight into the forest that marks the edge, being nearly 20 meters wide.

To the east of the clearing, there were a variety of rocks, that Tani had moved there while preparing the training yard. Some rose as tall as 40 meters high.

Now former queen of the EarthWings waited, watching as slowly, her new students would start to appear. She hoped that these dragons would be up to the challenge of fighting a former leader and strong military strategist.
EarthWing Queen
EarthWing Queen

Female Posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamira Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:32 am

Tamira swallowed as she looked around the place, it seemed very well prepared for a training session and it was going to be held by the former Earthwing queen of all dragons. She was ecstatic and urging for a good challenge. She had mentally prepared herself to meet dragons bigger than her and she was quite ready for anything at this point. The place was dry sure, but it had enough space to fit a decent amount of dragons.
Tamira wondered how many dragons would show up, would they be nice? Would she have to grit her teeth and get along with them if they weren't? She shook her head of those thoughts, for now, she decided to greet whoever she saw first.
Looking around, she quickly spotted a couple dragons, both a nice green colour. It was quite obvious though, who was Rektani. Tamira quickly placed a smile on her lips and went over to the dragoness to greet her.
"Good day, ma'am. You are Rektani, I hope?" she asked, in the politest tone she could use.
Tamira
Tamira

Female Posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:43 pm

Rii slipped through the undergrowth towards the area where the training was supposed to take place. Rii had written down the location from the description on the posters so that she remembered where to go when the time came for the battle training. The note proved useful since she was always busy either helping out in the healing area, working the forges, and or catching prey as well as caring for her nest of hatchlings. With all of the things that needed doing Rii quickly forgot about the time of the meeting until the morning of training day.

The note was stuck in one of Mairii's eye sockets and when Rii woke up in the morning she cleaned the den as usual. When she got to her sisters skull she read the note and became rather worried about whether she had missed training or not. Rii left Mairii's skull in its little alcove watching over the nest full of sleeping hatchlings then went to find a babysitter. Once she had her kids looked over she departed the den and headed out into the haven.

Quick and agile as a snake among the other giant earthwings Rii weaved her way through the now familiar tunnels in the direction of the training area. As she got farther from the heart of the haven the numbers of dragons decreased. Soon it was just Rii and one or two other dragon guards wandering the tunnels.

When she stepped into the training area Rii was glad for the heat. Rii always enjoyed a warm environment, and she was glad that she would get to train in such comfortable temperatures. Her lanky body twisted around tall boulders and swept smoothly over smaller flatter stones. The chill of the stones compared to the air barely got to Rii though. The sunlight filtering in from above fell upon Rii making her wince as her eyes adjusted. She hadn't been above ground for some time now. The light also made her normally dark blue scales and fur shine a bright metallic green as she both slithered and walked towards a small group.

Rii recognized Rhune right off of the bat. The smaller female she recognized the smell of but not the name. Then there was a third dragon, a female that Rii did not recognize by scent or sight. She assumed that this women was the dragon who would be teaching them. Rii dipped her head in greeting to all of the dragons then coiled herself around a large rock near Rhune.

Greetings everyone. Rii offered a warm smile and then glanced towards Rektani. I'm Rii if you don't know me. Her introductions was short and sweet so that they could get started when everyone was gathered. The snake-like woman arched her neck gracefully as she waited for someone to talk or for the training to begin. Her tail flicked back and forth near Rhune's haunches occasionally displaying the hidden spikes normally kept hidden inside the long fur.
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

http://www.tribalcorn.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rektani Lozain of Earthil Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:12 am

Watching over the territory, Rektani lied down. She had placed a large, basking rock in the middle of the training ground, and now laid perched upon it, laying blissfully, soaking up the sun. Her eyes were slightly closed, waiting to hear the voices of her former subjects. Thus, her ears perked when she heard the crunching of leaves, and slowly opened her eyes a bit when she saw a couple dragons enter from beyond the tunnels.

With a kind smile, she would greet the first one to approach. "Good afternoon, young one. Might I ask what your name is?" Rektani, in her prime, had usually been too busy to interact with younglings, thus forgetting their names. And in this big place, it was so hard to keep tabs on all dragons in the area.

Another young dragon, followed by Rii, would approach. Tani knew who Rii was, and rose a bit when the colorful snake approached. Though the first one to reach her was the younger dragoness. "Hello there, my dear. Your politeness is certainly appreciated. But, mind telling me your name?" she asked, before turning to greet Rii with a nod of her head.

"Ah yes, welcome Rii! I must say, I did not expect you to leave your hatchlings for something like combat training," Rektani would comment, smiling at the rainbow dragoness.
EarthWing Queen
EarthWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnarock Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:01 pm

The land was plain, hot from the sun. It couldn't have been a better day, so thought the ram-like dragon. Ragnarock, as old as he was, would tend to a class today of fighting, defense, and perhaps survival. He's many survival traits and such to have himself alive today, fighting was quite simple to him, just hit and don't get hit or block. However, he was inquired to take this, so, he was open to new things each and every day. He was looking forward to the new day, meeting younger dragons of the same clan, however the youngsters may just ignore him as they may find him, "An old timer."
Bah! He hated that name, Old Timer, but it was true, which is why he hated it. He always looked for methods to make himself younger, in appearance and age so he could feel himself at his prime, at his strongest, now he was an old dragon, but he still has the muscles and heart from long ago, perhaps they have grown weak and tired throughout his centuries of fighting. Oh well.

Ragnarock landed near the group of dragons, watching for the moment as they had seemed to be nice, but looks can be deceiving. He walked towards the group as an odd looking dragon, perhaps frightening due to the ram-like appearance he possessed, or could it be the two to three toned voice he spoke in, sounded demonic, one tone light, another normal, and the next deep and dark. it wasn't his fault though, it was perhaps the way he was crafted?

"Hello all," Ragnarock spoked in the demonic tone, his appearance matching perfectly what he sounded like. Mentally he sighed, hoping that he would not be much of a bother today.
Ragnarock
Ragnarock
EarthWing Adviser
EarthWing Adviser

Male Posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:54 am

Rhune blinked as he suddenly saw another dragon in the clearing. It was someone he hadn't met yet, a rather imposing figure. She was twice as big as he was! This was a bit intimidating to him, and he couldn't help but lower his head, tensed.
"Erm, hello, I'm Rhune..." the green dragon introduced himself. "I only arrived... recently. I... Erm... I don't know... your name." he awkwardly said.
Between his apprehension to meet new dragons and the imposing size of that one, he couldn't concentrate on his speech enough for pauses in his sentences not to appear.
He did manage to calm down a bit as the familiar serpentine figure of Rii appeared. Rhune was feeling safer knowing the dragoness was there, she wouldn't let anyone hurt him. He waved at her, with a smile.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamira Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:48 am

Tamira looked around and smiled at everyone, "I am Tamira, I hope we all get along well this session," she said addressing everyone in the area. It appeared that there were quite a lot of tall figures, some more intimidating than others, but they didn't seem to mean any harm, so she assumed it was just the aura they gave off.
She didn't know anyone here very well, though she had seen the dragons called Rhune and Rii at the poster when she had visited to sign her name. So she felt a little at ease, seeing some familiar faces, despite them never having talked to each other.
"Please correct me if I am wrong, but you are Rii, yes?" she asked the tall plant-like dragoness, then turned her head to the smaller green dragon, "And you are Rhune?" and finally...she almost stepped back a little, she didn't fully register it earlier but the elder-looking dragon had a rather frightening atmosphere around him. "I..don't think we've heard your name yet, sir. You are?" she asked Ragnarock, hoping she didn't sound too scared.
Tamira
Tamira

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:19 am

The bluish female smiles warmly at Rektani as she comments about her children. Rii felt both warmth and a chill run through her body at the thought of her kids. Rii was doing this so that she could better protect them, and so that she could work well with members of the tribe while fighting. She had lived alone and fought alone for so long that Rii wasn't sure if she could fight alongside others without messing something up. Hence why she was there.

I was able to get Eysseth to help watch them for me. I should be able to make it to every training day as long as I know what day it will be in the future so I can plan ahead. Rii answered the other woman with a small smile then curled more tightly around her boulder. Her gaze fell to the entrance where another dragon had appeared. As they came closer Rii recognized Ragnarock quickly and flashed him a smile.

Good morning to you Ragnarock. Rii greeted him politely before her gaze traveled back across the landscape again.

Rii was looking at the sunlight filtering into the rocky clearing when she heard Rhune's quiet voice. She smiled, wanting to help introduce him to the others but holding back so that he could learn how to socialize with other dragons himself. Her gaze then flicked back to Tamira as she gave her name and addressed Rii.

Yes I am Rii. It is a pleasure to properly meet you Tamira. Rii greeted with a kind smile. She felt kindness coming from the smaller dragon, but also fright. Tamira seemed scared of something and Rii wasn't sure if it was the other dragons around her or the thought of training that made Tamira frightened.
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnarock Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:10 pm

Ragnarock looked to the plant-like serpent, and smiling that with those large champers, he would reply, Hello Rii, it has been some time since we last spoken," He then looked at all other dragons, seeing as there was one other male he was not bothered by this at all, he just wanted the training. Standing tall and buffing himself out, he would spoke slightly louder, announcing himself, "I m Ragnarock, a Royal Guard of the King."
Ragnarock
Ragnarock
EarthWing Adviser
EarthWing Adviser

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:34 am

Rhune turned his head as Tamira looked at him. The dragoness was about as big as himself, which was a relief compared to their trainer...
"Oh, erm, yes, I am Rhune..." he replied.
But then another dragon arrived, that was clearly more intimidating than the others. Rhune couldn't help but take a step backward, not daring to speak to the dragon. He was big, and scary... His head remained low as he just raised his eyes to look at him, not daring to lift his head. Needless to say, he was a bit scared.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Xia Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:17 am

(Note, if you are a late applicate, you can just say you are one of the new dragons that came in.)

A couple more dragons would come in. One dragon was even nice enough to identify himself as Ragnarock. What a majestic name. He introduced himself as a guard of the king, which seemed rather peculiar to her, seeing as she didn't often see him. But nonetheless, she greeted him the same way she had greeted all the other dragons. She would wait just a bit longer, than she would begin the training. However, she would start making announcements.

Raising up her neck a little bit, though not all the way, so not as to intimidate smaller dragons, Rektani would speak. "Hello, EarthWings of the Haven! As you may or may not know, my name is Rektani Lozain. I will be your instructor for today. Each of these classes will be vigorous, and you must be devoted to them in order to pass. I will be grading you based on Effort, Skill, Precision, and a few smaller notes. We will begin shortly. Ah, yes, welcome!" Rektani would say to the new dragons. "Now we may begin. But before we do, would you all mind telling me your ages?" she would add, pulling out a feather pen and a piece of parchment.

Xia had come to train with Rektani, her mother, as well, and sat down next to Rhune. There was no need to say her name or age, since her mother already knew about those.
Xia
Xia
EarthWing Hatchling
EarthWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:01 pm

Rii tilted her head at the arrival of another dragon. Xia then asked for their ages and Rii waited a bit to let others speak before adding her own age.

I am... She paused forgetting her birthday suddenly. It took Rii a moment to remember. I'm twenty three years. Rii answered then shook herself to rid her mind of the memories of birthday parties when she was a young dragon.

Last edited by Rii Rii on Wed May 11, 2016 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:47 pm

Rhune managed to look up as Rektani spoke, diverting his attention from the taller and scarier dragon. It would be alright. It was an Earthwing, and Earthwing weren't mean. Taking a deep breath, he finally took the courage to stop being all tensed, taking a more normal pose. He opened his mouth, ready to answer, but stopped as he realized he didn't even know his age. How old was he ? Twenty ? Twenty five ? Thirty ? Older ? How did one know their age ? Seasons wasn't something Rhune really knew - well, maybe the dungeon was a bit colder at certain times, but not by much with the machines and forges working all day...
"Erm, I... I don't know." was all he finally answered.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnarock Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:29 pm

Ragnarock chuckled as his mind raced, and within seconds he found his age, "I am twenty six hundred years young," He went with young somewhat due to his old age. He thought it funny how slow dragons age, however they do have their fair share of elder ages. Yet, he always searched for a way to make himself younger, let it be through a mystical item or through magic, he just wanted to be young once more.
Ragnarock
Ragnarock
EarthWing Adviser
EarthWing Adviser

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamira Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:10 pm

Tamira looked around at the dragons around her, suddenly feeling a little too young and she looked around panicked, wondering if there was anyone closer to her age. With a defeated sigh, she said, "I'm 17." Hopefully, she prayed, that the others won't look down on her for her youth. She knew that there were some aspects of her being the youngest that could give her an advantage and so, she swallowed the lack of confidence in heart and replaced it with a look of pure confidence in her abilities. Her head held high and her claws firmly on the ground.
Tamira
Tamira

Back to top Go down

Post by Rektani Lozain of Earthil Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:09 pm

Names would begin to spill forth, as well as ages. Rektani quickly scribbled the names down on her piece of parchment, looking up and down with casual nods, eyes fixated on the paper in front of her. One dragon mentioned that he wasn't really sure what his age was, and Rektani would look up, squinting at him. From her point of view, he appeared to be between twenty and thirty years of age, just on his appearance. From the way he talked, he sounded about twenty five, or twenty three, so she just wrote down that he was between twenty-thirty. Then, after writing all the names down, along with ages, she would smile kindly, placing the paper down, turning towards the dragons. If any of them exhibited fear, she couldn't blame them. After all, they were in a strange environment with relatively strange dragons.

Looking up at the earthen sky, Rektani would begin to speak, "Alright class, it appears we're all here. Rhune, Tamira, Rii, Xia, and Ragnarok. Hopefully, new people will join us. But for the time being, these shall be the groups. Now, I'm not going to send you off with strangers. So please! If you desire to socialize to get to know people, feel free to. But this is combat training, so I will get straight into our first lesson.

Before I do, though, I would like to ask what your all's occupation is? As in, what are you here in our tribe? I know you are a makeshift caretaker, Rii,"
Rektani would add, nodding towards Rii. "And I know what occupation my daughter holds. As well as you, Ragnarok, thank you for that. But you, Tamira and Rhune. Would you mind telling me what rank you have?" she asked, trying to sound as kind as possible so not to scare or frighten them.
EarthWing Queen
EarthWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:29 am

((Rii isn't caretaker, she's just taking care of her own children ^^))

Rhune carefully listened to the speech their instructor was giving them. All this was making a lot of complicated words, in a lot of sentences, with quite a sustained rhythm. Following everything was a bit hard. Hopefully he just understood enough to understand what Rektani was asking them. She was asking for their jobs. Oh that was something Rhune could answer! Unlike his age he know the job he had.
"I... Erm, I am Caretaker. In training. I want to take care of hatchlings." he said.
Judging by his tone, Rhune had found his vocation. He sounded truly passionate at the idea to take care of younger dragons. Rii would probably be the only one to truly understand why Rhune had such a passion for them.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamira Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:27 am

Tamira listened to Rektani's speech and after Rhune stated his current occupation, she spoke, "I am a tracker," she stated, short and sweet. It was also the excitement boiling in her chest that made her unable to say more than a few words. There were so many different types of dragons around, all involved in something different. She was hoping that this would turn out well.
Tamira
Tamira

Back to top Go down

Post by Rektani Lozain of Earthil Sun May 01, 2016 4:39 pm

Tani would nod, looking down at her paper, and marking a few things down. She then looked up, glancing from first Xia, to Tamira, over to Rii, etc. She finally placed her paper down, writing a few more things in it.

"Very well. I would like to ask everyone to line up, shortest to tallest, please." Rektani would say, raising her head up.
EarthWing Queen
EarthWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sun May 08, 2016 8:21 am

Rhune tilted his head at the instructions, looking at the other dragons. Shortest to tallest... Hmm, so then that would place him between... erm, Rii and that other big dragon ? Wait no, between Rii and Xia. Or, would it be between Tamira and Xia ? Yeah maybe the later. But the two weren't next to each other, so what should he do ? Rhune just stood where he was, confused as he waited for the situation to change.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rektani Lozain of Earthil Sun May 08, 2016 5:59 pm

(*Flails and bumps* Not you Rhune. You did excellent ;3)
EarthWing Queen
EarthWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii Wed May 11, 2016 12:16 pm

(OOC: Been catching up for a while on all characters. Sorry for the wait (also, I had to look up everyones height. Tamira, Rii's shorter than you by 7 feet. XD)

Rii blinked as Rektani asked for their occupations now. However when she looked to Rii the women presumed that she was a caretaker. Without even waiting for Rii to correct her the female continued speaking before looking to the other dragons.

This caused an annoyed but soft snort to sound from Rii's muzzle. It was quiet enough for only RHune who was next to her to hear. How rude... She thought but didn't say anything until the other dragons had finished telling the woman what they did as jobs. Then she spoke up.

I'm actually not a caretaker. I may have kids, but I don't know if I'm at all good enough with them to be considered a caretaker. My designated jobs are as a vulcan and a healer. Rii said quickly hoping that Rektani would fix the mistake on her scroll. Then she looked around to see who was taller than her and who was shorter.

Sighing, as Rii was used to being the shortest, she took her place on the end of the line next to Rhune. Rii was only 52 and a half feet tall. Rhune looked to be around 60 feet tall. Tamira was about a head taller than Rhune maybe around 70 feet in height. Then there was a big jump in size to Ragnarock who was at least 150 feet tall. On the far end of the line should have been Xia, if she was joining the line at all, as she was the tallest out of the bunch at what had to be somewhere over 200 feet tall. Rii wondered if she would continue growing as she aged or if she was finished. Time would tell.

Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamira Thu May 12, 2016 8:43 am

Tamira observed as two dragons began to arrange themselves. She looked around and figured out who was taller and shorter quite quickly as the maths had been done for her already. She then took her place in front of Rhune and waited patiently.

The massive height differences between the three smaller dragons and the two larger ones amused her a little. Those who were smaller were closer to each others' heights but when it came to the other two, the heights could be seen quite visibly. Tammy wondered the reason for the tallest to shortest arrangement.
Tamira
Tamira

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next