Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Moka the S-Class Dragon Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Moka the S-Class Dragon Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
Discord
Moka the S-Class Dragon Vote_lcapMoka the S-Class Dragon Voting_barMoka the S-Class Dragon Vote_rcap 

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Moka the S-Class Dragon

+3
Avian
Akreious
Gaea
7 posters

Go down

Moka the S-Class Dragon Empty Moka the S-Class Dragon

Post by Gaea Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:25 pm

Personal Info
Name: Moka Akashiya
Nickname: Moka
Personality: Moka has two selves: Her Inner and Outer Self. Her outer self is a masquerade, put to show when the Rosario Seal is removed from her breast. The inner self is her true self, and a very terrifying self at that. Her outer self is a very kindhearted and considerate girl, and will often do what is best for her friends, and will try her best to fit in with the other dragons. This Moka is a very innocent being, but she is generally weak in fights and will chose against fighting rather then advising it. Her inner self, however is a total different story. She is very arrogant, headstrong, and aristocratic in this form, and will often turn her nose up at those she deems unworthy to match her prowess and cunning unless they have the honor of calling her friend. She is also a bit more naughty in this form, and will flirt with a male once they have deemed themselves to her.
Interests: Her outer self enjoys many things, like hanging out with her friends, drinking the blood of close friends, learning more about the dragon way, and generally having a joyful time. Moka's inner self enjoys beating up those who think they are better then her -- or who she thinks are below her--, achieving her goals, and the blood of any dragon, not just close friends.
Dislikes: Some of the things Moka dislikes is water, for one, since she is weakened by it, anyone who is able to best her when she is in her vampire form, stuck up snobs who think they are better then anyone else, and other dragons who use another's friends or families to their advantage.
Fears: Her outer self fears that one day her inner self will decide to remove the rosary seal permanent and she will ultimately die. Moka's inner self fears that someone will eventually beat her, and the abuse her mentally or physically. She also fears insanity, for it is a very dangerous disease.

General Appearance
Height: About twenty five feet tall, and thirty two feet wide in her normal form. In her vampire form she is about thirty feet tall and thirty seven feet wide.
Scales: When her rosary is in tact, her scales are a light pink mixed in with a dap of white her and there, particularly around her eyes. Her scales are smooth and triangle shaped in this pattern. When in vampire form, she has a bit rougher, egg white scales, just like a vampire.
Eyes: Regular form: Green. Vampire form: Red.
Appearance: Moka has two forms: Her normal form and her vampire form. In both forms she has a silver rosary seal that, if removed, she will change into her true vampire for. This rosary is located at her breast area, and slides over to wrap around her throat and front legs. In her regular for, she is a pretty, light pink dragon with sparkling green eyes and a long tail. She appears relatively weak in this form, about the same as any other normal dragon that is not a vampire. Her tail appears to have a bit of feathers at the end of it, kind of like a bird. When in vampire form, however, when the rosary is removed from the chain, she becomes a vampire-white dragon, with rougher scales then her previous form. She has longer fangs then a normal dragon in this form as well, and has several horns sticking out from her head, while in her normal form she only had two. She also now has jagged spikes running down her back, and blood red eyes, and appears much more menacing. The feathers at the end of her tail is also replaced by spikes.

NOTE!: Her rosary seal can only be removed by a dragon who cares about her deeply, like her mate or a possible mate.

Here is her Rosary Seal:
Moka the S-Class Dragon 10079311

This is her in normal form:
Moka the S-Class Dragon Pink_d10

Finally, here is her vampire form:
Moka the S-Class Dragon White-10

Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: SkyWings
Family: N/A
Mate: Akreious
Hatchlings: Jemith & Equinox

Skills and Abilities
Strengths: When her Rosary seal is in place, she possesses no physical strengths other then the fact that she is fast and her ability to breath powerful gusts of wind, matching that of a SkyWing quite nicely. If the Rosary is removed, however, she becomes a fierce and terrifying opponent, capable of galloping at speeds faster then the fastest of dragons --on land or in the air--, having strength greater then the strongest dragon, and having astonishing regeneration powers, that make her heal very quickly. She also has the ability to give others her blood, but it is unknown if she can actually change others into a fully fledged vampire dragon like herself. The side effects of her giving you her blood can be: Extra speed, red eyes, extra strength, and minor regeneration powers.
Special Abilities: Moka, being a vampire also has super speed, powerful strength, and regeneration. To an extent she knows a bit of Vampyr Magick, a powerful magic that was thought to be lost to the ancient times, but she only knows the very lesser variety of these powers, like how to summon familiars or conjure weapons out of the blood of her fallen enemies. Her rosary can ONLY be taken off by her mate, which makes this overpowered form nearly impossible to unlock. She doesn't have nearly as strong regenerative powers, speed, and normal SkyWing strength in regular form.
Weaknesses: Moka is weakened against sunlight and fire, but not a much as you'd think. She'd have to be in direct contact with the them in order for it to seriously effect her. Her real weakness, however, is water. If she touches water, her whole body will spark up, and she will become extremely weak, her regeneration powers slowing, her speed decreasing, and her strength failing. If her rosary is in contact with her, she can also be weakened when her friends are used against her.
Combat Style: Normally, she will refrain from using elemental attacks in general, and will try to use brute strength to win the fight. Normally, this is all that is needed when the rosary is removed, since her strength is undefeated by many other then vampires or power dragons like herself. If forced to, she will use her vampiric magicks, which she can only use when the rosary is removed from her person.

Background
History: When Moka was but a little hatchling, her mother crafted a bestowed a silver rosary with a ruby in the middle to her. Her mother was shortly killed afterward, but her father lived on. Now that she could hide from regular dragons, she began to live amongst them, adapting to their strange customs and ways. One day she came upon the NightWings, a tribe that looked to house vampires, like herself. She joined, becoming the healer's apprentice. No one has seen her vampire form, and so she still remains undetected...
RP Sample: Sitting on a rock near a nice grassy hill was Moka, the rosary seal near her breast swaying from side to side as she sat comfortably on the rock, looking happy to herself. Right now she was in normal form, so she had no reason to fear being discovered as a true vampire. Now that she thought about it, that was probably a good thing, too.

Last edited by Moka on Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:53 pm; edited 6 times in total
Gaea
Gaea

Female Posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Moka the S-Class Dragon Empty Re: Moka the S-Class Dragon

Post by Akreious Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:38 pm

Hmm neat 8.9/10! ( don't worry I got a 7/10 on mine)

Are u 18 in dragon or human years? Dumb question II cuz 1 year in dragon is like 10
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Avian Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:50 am

"Yay! A vampire from an anime that I like! That's now a dragon.... S-Class..... I'm going to back away for before she becomes her Inner Self like in the Anime...."

Avian slows takes a few steps backwards before turning around and disappearing in a matter of milliseconds!

Don't worry Akreious, that's not the official score Sweat

I give this 8.7/10, somewhat of an image would be nice.....

I hate my mind and it's ratings....
Avian
Avian
FireWing Lieutenant
FireWing Lieutenant

Male Posts : 976

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaea Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:10 am

Oh, ok Avian, didn't know that! How do I put up a picture, though? Ah nvm, I'll figure it out myself. ^^

Oh, and I also didn't know about the age thing. Yea, I guess she'd be 18 in dragon years. I'll go edit that aswell!
Gaea
Gaea

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:24 pm

Wow, cool dragon. ^^ Can't wait to meet you in roleplay Razz
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Male Posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:34 pm

Hi Moka! Welcome to the forum! I like your character personalities and stuff. Join a tribe soon! Hope I'll meet ya in roleplaying or in the chatbox!
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaea Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:59 pm

Should I start roleplaying now or? Razz
Gaea
Gaea

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinyes Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:13 pm

I guess you can start to post, they will eventually contact you, but you would be not the first member that post before a confirmation
I believe you readed the rules ^^
Erinyes
Erinyes
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:29 pm

Erinyes wrote:I guess you can start to post, they will eventually contact you, but you would be not the first member that post before a confirmation
I believe you readed the rules ^^

Oh I was SUPPOST to wait for confirmation before I rp? I never got confirmation on Arcke so I just roleplayed :/ whoops
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinyes Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:53 am

don't worry, I did it too, and I also see you already have been assigned to a tribe ^^
Erinyes
Erinyes
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:34 am

You're character seems very unique, Moka! I guess I can approve you. Smile I am just going to put you in the tracker rang, if that is ok with you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaea Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:10 am

Is it alright if you put me in the trainee area instead? Moka only becomes her true self on rare occasions. Smile Oh and thank you for approving my character!
Gaea
Gaea

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:19 am

I kinda said no to vampires but this might work out.

You can't breath fire unless you got yourself some FireWing blood. There is also no way you can be the fastest normal dragon, your not even a SkyWing.

tone down and be more descriptive about your regeneration and strength and what not for example how fast can you regenerate what kind of damage. Right now your kinda making yourself sound god status. For the stregnth and stuff try saying like 2x stronger which would make you about as strong as a 50ft dragon.
Celestia
Celestia
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaea Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:54 pm

Updated!
Gaea
Gaea

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:31 pm

This is power equal to a semi god. Please greatly tone this down.
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaea Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:49 pm

I can't. She only has these powers when her rosary is removed. Even she can't remove her rosary. Only Akreious can remove it. She is basically the same, maybe weaker, than a regular SkyWing when she's wearing it.
Gaea
Gaea

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:18 pm

In that case it can't be approved.
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog