Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Strange Occurrence (Private Kayin)  - Page 3 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Strange Occurrence (Private Kayin)  - Page 3 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A Strange Occurrence (Private Kayin)

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A Strange Occurrence (Private Kayin)  - Page 3 Empty A Strange Occurrence (Private Kayin)

Post by Arkhor Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Following a normal day as it was coming close to night as the sun was setting in the background Ark decided to head out to the beach just to relax, after taking care of Asvannia he knew she was happy sleeping back home. Sighing as he laid against the sands looking towards the ever relaxing waters drifting back and forth, smiling enjoying the moment he yawned funny enough the time being with his adopted daughter had made him get used to sleeping again. Its certainly strange having not to sleep then getting back into sleeping, shaking his head slightly he gripped his paw around some sand only to release it just to watch the grains fall thinking of ideas. What about creating something beautiful he thought, maybe a flight around his old home... no.. that wouldn't be a good idea frowning slightly he paused sweeping his tail against the sharp sands.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

A Strange Occurrence (Private Kayin)  - Page 3 Empty Re: A Strange Occurrence (Private Kayin)

Post by Arkhor Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:56 am

// bump //
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

A Strange Occurrence (Private Kayin)  - Page 3 Empty Re: A Strange Occurrence (Private Kayin)

Post by Kayin Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:42 pm

//Flips a table//

"Not everydragon is perfect," Kayin tsked with a smile. "Looking to the good is also better than looking back to the bad... just remember that mistakes makes the dragon." She glanced away at his last question, taking a bit to think before turning her head back to him. "Well, I know that if I was lonely, or bored, you undid it." She smiled, a twinkle in her different colored eyes.
Kayin
Kayin
Goddess Of Time

Female Posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:33 pm

Chuckling he smiled from her response, "you know.. We are more alike than you think, for example we look towards the good and both can create life." Raising a brow for her reaction. " I know quite alot of dragons do look towards me.. I don't really like it.. But it gives me a chance to improve their lives give them hope." Sighing he looked towards his paw stretching his toes.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayin Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:01 pm

Kayin chuckled. "You know, time can also kill." She said with a mischievous grin. "I'm not sure how many look towards me, but I always try to visit dragons who need me, either to look back or just to even get a hint of the future. Of course, just one future doesn't always happen." She got up, glancing back at the tree. It was still glowing bright, but the branches swayed as if it was laughing at them. Of course, it was just her imagination, but maybe her loneliness made her self conscious think that this tree had a mind of its own.
Kayin
Kayin
Goddess Of Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:54 am

Smiling slightly he sighed replying "So what do you want to do?" Looking curiously he waited for a response batting his tail against hers playfully, not daring to look towards the tree.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayin Mon May 02, 2016 6:23 pm

Kayin shrugged, glancing around her realm a bit. She was a bit cautious to show him her time spheres, for she didn't know if it would have the same effect as the tree did. "Is there anything else that's interesting in your world?" She asked, batting her tail against his like he did to her.
Kayin
Kayin
Goddess Of Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue May 03, 2016 8:06 am

Thinking to himself, he chuckled replying with a smile "Well.. have you ever wanted to swim? Without worrying about air." Looking towards her eyes almost getting lost in them, "Ermm.. Well.. there are other things too" sticking his tongue out playfully he stood back up waiting for her reaction.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayin Mon May 09, 2016 10:20 pm

Kayin tilted her head. Swimming, without air? That sounded interesting enough... "Sure, I can go swimming." She said. Kayin didn't notice him looking into her eyes and stood up and waiting for him to lead.
Kayin
Kayin
Goddess Of Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue May 10, 2016 4:48 am

Nodding towards the goddess he smiled replying "Lets.. get going then, can you return us back?" Chuckling he gave her a goofy smirk, "I think I know what you would love to see" batting his tail against hers as he waited for a portal.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayin Mon May 16, 2016 6:13 pm

Kayin nodded, opening a portal and slapping his tail lightly with hers before returning back to the normal world. The cool breeze felt fresh against her face as they had returned to the beach of their island. Now she was just waiting for Arkhor to come through and show her what he wanted her to see.
Kayin
Kayin
Goddess Of Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue May 17, 2016 12:01 am

Walking through the portal he was happy to be back in his world, smiling he looked towards the water. "Alright follow me" smirking slightly as they reached the waters edge he got close yo Kayin, "Okay this is going to be weird at first but don't panic I'm here with you" using his powers suddenly he created a ring of water around her higher neck. Within a few moments the ring absorbed into her body yet revealing a pair of gills so she could breath underwater. Entering the water he gestured her to follow to see the world below.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayin Sun May 22, 2016 7:23 pm

Kayin followed Arkhor to the water, the waves lapping at her paws. Wet fur didn't really bother her, but the fact that it was salt water meant that she was going to smell like salt and fish for a while. When he put the water around her neck she held perfectly still, as if moving would cause the water to cut her. Once it was done she moved a paw to her neck, surprised to feel that it wasn't as smooth as it usually was.

Timidly, she stepped towards the water, walking slowly into the depths of the water. Once she couldn't touch the sandy beach anymore she instinctively began to swim. Before going under she took a breath, opening her eyes and willing her brain to not swim to the surface as she began to run out of air. Under the water was beautiful, and she finally let her gills do their job. The salt slightly stung as it scratched her gills, but she ignored it. Following Arkhor her paws gave a little support as the short fur acted like a labrador's paw. It was strange to just be floating there, under the water and just breathing. It's something Kaying never thought she'd be able to do. She smiled at Arkhor, glad that he let her experience this.
Kayin
Kayin
Goddess Of Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon May 23, 2016 5:52 pm

Smiling back towards Kayin he replied Oh Don't worry I can help with that with a flick of his paw fins started to grow between her fingers and a large one running down her tail fitting her colours of course. Smirking he gestured her to follow, sticking his tongue out he started swiming towards the nearby reef. Upon arriving he spoke out See.. This is what my realm is like, What do you think? raising a brow towards her as he approached slightly booping his muzzle against hers giving off a chuckle.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Mon May 23, 2016 6:01 pm

(Too lazy to switch again)

Kayin was surprised as fins began to grow between her fingers and along her tail. It did help her swim though, and she caught up with Arkhor as they swam. It was beautiful, with the reef like a forest. When he asked her a question she was unsure what to do. Did she just talk? But wouldn't she drown- but she had gills... To solve her solution, she gave him a smile, glancing at the wary fish who were watching the two dragons.
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:44 am

Raising a brow at the goddess, chuckling he replied You can talk by the way, you won't drown gazing around he moved over towards the reef stopping just short smiling at all the fish, hiding away from the large dragon yet using his powers he camouflaged them both matching the colour of the water. Soon enough the fish returned back out of hiding dancing in the water, watching as the small fish continued in their lives.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayin Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:04 pm

Kayin followed Arkhor as he went closer to the reef, all of the fish swimming away in fright. It was natural after all, dragons would eat fish if they were hungry, and they were big scary looking things. "It's just so weird to talk underwater," The Goddess commented, almost expecting to feel drowned.

Soon enough the fish all came swimming back, and he eyes caught onto their colors. Some were vibrant and others were more dull. She also caught an eye on a fish that blended into the sand. If she wasn't looking at all the fish so carefully she never wouldn't seen him. It was amazing just how diverse everything was under here, and how close everything lived. It was so much different that on land.
Kayin
Kayin
Goddess Of Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:34 am

Smiling he looked at her expression glad to see it he turned towards the open ocean as he thought of an idea. "Hey I have an idea what you might like" gesturing towards her to follow as he moved further into the open water. Creating a large current tunnel which flowed above the reef close to the surface, stopping just before its entrance he continued "Go on, you go first" to Kayin she wouldn't notice the movement as to her it would simply look like normal water. Sticking his tongue out again he waited to see her reaction.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:44 pm

Kayin watched him as he spoke and motioned for her to follow. She followed by awkwardly moving her paws, for she still wasn't used to swimming yet. Watching him again as he stopped and tried to get her to go onto something confused her, what was there?

Even though he confused her a bit, she smiled and swam forward, about to say something back to him before she started to get taken away by a seemingly invisible force. She struggled a bit at first before relaxing and looking around as she slightly curled up. She was getting taken along the top of the reef, the top so close it seemed like she could stick her paw out and touch it. Then again, the moon seemed close enough to do that too. As she floated along she looked around at the surroundings. It was so pretty.
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:21 am

// time skip? //

Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:09 am

(Sure, do you or I want to do it?)
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:21 pm

// I can its alright //

After showing Kayin around his world, he decided to finish on the island. Slowly climbing up the beach he gazed behind him towards the goddess, using his powers he removed the gills incase there where any problems as it was strange changing between two ways to breath. "There.. don't worry just breath normally" smiling as he laid against the sand unsure what to do he waited to see her response.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:26 pm

Kayin followed the God as they climbed up the beach, not even realizing they were on the island they started on. She was still looking into the water, trying to savor every moment of that underwater utopia. After he removed her gills she looked back at him. She was wet, a bit cold, but also stunned. "Arkhor, I never knew your realm was like that. It was... so amazing. All the colors, the weightless feeling... I- I can't even explain it." The Goddess shook herself of the water clinging to her fur, still smelling heavily of saltwater. She chuckled. "I guess this makes my realm look boring."
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3