Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Strange Powers (Open to All!) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Strange Powers (Open to All!) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Strange Powers (Open to All!)

4 posters

Go down

Strange Powers (Open to All!) Empty Strange Powers (Open to All!)

Post by Rayla Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:55 am

Five years have passed since Trinyah's death, and the little dragons she had given birth to where now allowed to romp and frolic around in the SeaWing woods. Their father had taken them there to stretch their ever growing wings. As usual, Rayla was being a pain, climbing all over her father and yapping noisily until they got their. Then she had leapt off his back and sped into the woods. Rayla was proving to be growing quite fast.

As she had ran through the woods, something had suddenly hit her from behind. It had been really painful, and before she had even been able to scream had blacked out from the impact.

-

A blinding light splashed into Ray's face. She closed her eyes and let out a groan, trying to cover her head with her wing. But she couldn't feel her wings. Suddenly panic ran through her. She couldn't feel her tail either! Her eyes sprung open, ignoring the pain of the sudden flash, and sat up, looking around at her back. To her shock, she didn't appear to be a dragon anymore. She didn't have wings, or a tail, or claws, or fangs. But if she wasn't a dragon, what was she? Ray had never heard of or seen a human before, so of course she wouldn't have known she'd turned into one by accident.

"Daddy! Daddy where are you?" she called out, trying to roar but instead being shocked with the voice she heard instead. It was nothing like a dragon. She also had only two legs, like a wyvern. What on earth was she?

Rayla

Female Posts : 641

Back to top Go down

Strange Powers (Open to All!) Empty Re: Strange Powers (Open to All!)

Post by Arkhor Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:38 am

Today was Ark's day off, and he chose to take the hatchlings out to Seawing woods to get some fresh air and practicing their flying. After dropping them off they all dashed into the woods apart from Aari who wanted to stay close to her father. He laid underneath a large pine tree, getting some rest staying close by.

Only a few moments after Rayla and the others dashed off, he began to hear strange noises coming towards him, naturally he began looking around trying to locate the source. When suddenly he saw a strange creature coming towards him, preparing to defend himself he stood facing the creature. Ark has never seen a Human before so he was intrigued, Ark couldn't understand the creature, so he gave out a low growl showing his presence
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:23 pm

Arcke flew overhead of Ark being bored out of his mind with no duties whatsoever "Arkhor what's up?" he asked then looking over to the Wyvern like Rayla

( so are you speaking English human language or another language? )
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:34 pm

(I'm speaking English human language. And she's a human, not a wyvern. It was just a comparison since they are both bipedal.)

Rayla shook her head, trying to gain her balance. Everything was dizzy. She called out again, confused by her voice. She didn't sound at all like she once had been. When she spotted her father, her eyes widened and she ran over to him, tripping since she didn't know how to control the new legs she was using. She decided to take it slowly and crawl toward her father instead.

"Daddy! Daddy it's me!" she cried, crawling over to the blue dragon. When she spotted the new dragon, she stopped, eyeing it cautiously. She wondered who it was. For some reason she couldn't understand anything it said.

Rayla

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:47 pm

Ark then turned towards to Akre, "Hey, have you seen a creature like this before?" he asked with a confused look. He then returned his gaze back to the Human he saw that it was crawling towards him, Ark moved closer and sniffed at the creature, it was a familiar scent but he couldn't remember seeing such a creature. He moved closer to get a better view, still not understanding its language.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Grima Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:53 pm

Amita was leaning on a rather large tree when she heard a ruckus coming from not to terribly far away from her. In fact it was close enough, that she didn't have to walk even one step in order to see what was happening. Their weer two dragons and one human, who was terrible at walking. She listened in for a bit, hidden in the shadow before she decided to make her presence known. "They won't be able to understand you (Rayla) and vice-versa. That's one of the reasons why there's such a misunderstanding between the two creatures. Luckily I'll be able to translate for you. I had to learn both languages for certain reasons. Also, you walk by applying all your weight on one leg moving your other leg forward, putting all your weight on the leg that's forwards and repeating that process. It might take awhile to get used to, hopefully you'll be able to turn back. It would suck if you would stay like that forever, wouldn't it? You'd have to leave everything you've ever known and start all over. Including customs whats right, whats wrong, all of that stuff. Also people might hate you for liking dragons. You might become an outcast for having anything to do with them even if it was in another life. That's how the world works, doesn't it?" Amita sighed as she looked down at her human body.

Last edited by Grima on Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Grima
Grima

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:09 pm

(I'm sorry but I'm not sure I understand your post Grima Sweat)

Rayla

Back to top Go down

Post by Grima Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:35 pm

Yeah, I was afraid of that. Sorry if I was being a little to subtle. I'll edit it. Does that help? If not I could edit it again, or just delete the post all together.
Grima
Grima

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Grima Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:52 am

Nobody's posting anything so I'm taking that as a no and deleting my post. I don't want to stop this roleplay dead in it's tracks.
Edit: There's no x by edit, so I guess I can't delete my post. I think I'll just erase all of the words then. That's the next best thing.
Edit: I can't do that either. Hmmm....well I guess you guys will just have to ignore that then.
Grima
Grima

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down