Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Strange Occurrence (Private Kayin)  - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Strange Occurrence (Private Kayin)  - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A Strange Occurrence (Private Kayin)

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Strange Occurrence (Private Kayin)  - Page 2 Empty A Strange Occurrence (Private Kayin)

Post by Arkhor Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Following a normal day as it was coming close to night as the sun was setting in the background Ark decided to head out to the beach just to relax, after taking care of Asvannia he knew she was happy sleeping back home. Sighing as he laid against the sands looking towards the ever relaxing waters drifting back and forth, smiling enjoying the moment he yawned funny enough the time being with his adopted daughter had made him get used to sleeping again. Its certainly strange having not to sleep then getting back into sleeping, shaking his head slightly he gripped his paw around some sand only to release it just to watch the grains fall thinking of ideas. What about creating something beautiful he thought, maybe a flight around his old home... no.. that wouldn't be a good idea frowning slightly he paused sweeping his tail against the sharp sands.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

A Strange Occurrence (Private Kayin)  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Strange Occurrence (Private Kayin)

Post by Kayin Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:28 pm

Sighing she tried to give him a smile of empathy, laying her tail over his back. "Nothing is ever the same twice, like when you first have something, you can never create that moment again." Kayin said while closing her eyes and slightly bowing her head. She may be able to go back in time, but experiencing something again was something she wasn't able to do, at least that she knew of.

Opening her eyes again she noticed he lifted his paw away from hers. She wished she could do something more to help, especially another fellow god. She hated to see her others sad or in pain. To try and help a little, she rested her head on top of his, his fin slightly tickling her neck.
Kayin
Kayin
Goddess Of Time

Female Posts : 75

Back to top Go down

A Strange Occurrence (Private Kayin)  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Strange Occurrence (Private Kayin)

Post by Arkhor Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:38 pm

Raising his brow as she placed her snout ontop of his giving off a soft growl, "you know.. Its been a while for me to have company, of course excluding my children.." Sighing he felt the cool sea breeze brush his snout, smiling slightly he coiled his tail around hers softly and slowly incase she didn't want too.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayin Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:53 pm

Kayin blinked at his reply. Was he implying something? She let him curl his tail around hers while she thought. Maybe she could, but for how long? Kayin decided to close her eyes as she slightly purred. Maybe she was lonely, but just never realized it.
Kayin
Kayin
Goddess Of Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:45 am

pausing for a moment smiling from the contact, "So whats your realm like?" he asked with a curious look, moving his paw a little closer to hers. His orange eyes glancing towards her with the light reflecting.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayin Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:05 pm

Kayin lifted her head, opening her eyes. As she thought about his question she moved a bit closer to him until every time she took a breath it touched his flank. "Well..." she started, "I've heard that's it's bright, but I don't see it as so. I know it's calming to me..." She paused again, not having very much creative criticism that she could think of. An idea then popped into her head. "You know, if you're so curious, why don't we just go see it?"
Kayin
Kayin
Goddess Of Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:00 pm

Smirking slightly he nodded at her idea, "sure, any place with water I'm a happy dragon" chuckling from his reply sticking his tongue out. Giving a little squeeze on her tail with his own, "thanks for the company, we should hang out my often"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayin Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:37 pm

Kayin nodded absently, thinking for a moment. "I'm not sure how much water is in my realm, but feel free to bring some." She then stood up, smirking at his squeeze with a reply as a squeeze back. "I've always loved the company of other gods, I hate to see them miserable." She commented.

Then, uncoiling her tail from his, she walked further into the island like as if some dragon was going to fly by and notice them by the shore. Stepping further in into a cave she finally opened a portal, making sure he was still following. "Well then, shall we?" She asked, waiting for his reply before stepping in.

Her realm was a bit bright, but not to her. It could've just been the yellow color of the, well, everything, or just that is produced a lot of light. Various animals ran around, some rapidly changing from adult to baby and so forth while others did it more slowly. Some would even change into dust and then back into an egg to hatch again, it was a strange process.

Kayin waited for him to come, possibly letting him get over the initial shock and let his eyes adjust, even if there was no need to. She then lead him by touching him with her soft tail tip in case he was still having troubles seeing. Maybe she should've opened closer to the place, but she never really figured out how to have full control of her portals anyways.

After hopefully leading him to the little shelter she lead him inside, holding the door open so he could walk in, then closing it behind them. Inside it was much dimmer, a birch table in the center with some carvings on the rim of it and down the legs. They were circles similar to her own, but with a wavy line running from top to bottom in between each one. There were some windows but they were dimmed, letting them see back to the outside of animals and not being able to tell the shapes of her spheres. From outside, they just blended into the yellowness, of course to her they showed her images of time, like a leaf on a rainy day, but for others they just seemed plain.

Going over to a corner of her little shelter she grabbed some tea, making it warm, but not too warm so that it would be easy to drink right away.

"Here we are. Why not have some tea while you are here? Honey and other things are on the table, use to your need." She said with a smile, handing Arkhor some tea. She sat down at the end of her table, letting Arkhor speak first about her realm.
Kayin
Kayin
Goddess Of Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:16 pm

Nodding slightly he pulled himself onto his feet watching her and following her towards a cave which was recently created. As the portal opened he suddenly squinted from the bright light frowning as he didn't expect the brightness. Hardly being able to see he managed to grab hold of her tail, seemly she knew that it was bright and was leading him anyway. After around 5 minutes his vision started to calm with being able to see clearly he gasped at what the world was like. Frowning slightly with still having to squint they reached the shelter, sighing as he entered the building. Surprised at the offer of tea he nodded slightly returning a smile, sitting peacefully he replied "Thanks... sorry.. my eyes are still effected by the light, I'm used to darker sources." Chuckling he lowered his head as he felt a little pain no doubt from the brightness. "How come you made it so bright here? doesn't it effect you?"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayin Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:39 pm

Kayin nodded at his reply, already remembering hearing how bright it was. To be perfectly honest, it has never bothered her. The overworld realm looked as normal as it was here. She never quite got it. "Well to be perfectly honest Arkhor," she started, mixing in some honey with her tea, "The brightness has never actually gotten to me. I was always confused as to why others got affected from it. It would seem as if I was the only one used to it. Why? I am unsure, but it is what it is." She smiled, taking a sip of her tea. "And also, there's something in there for any headaches you might have, for others have complained about that before. Different for every dragon though."
Kayin
Kayin
Goddess Of Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:02 pm

Drinking the tea, he sighed with a reply "Yeah... I suppose after a while you do get used to it, plus you did create it.." taking a moment of silence he continued "So.. was there anything you wanted to show me? As I've showed you what I do in my realm" he chuckled raising a brow towards her with a smile. With his tail twitching slightly clearly his body was missing the water, strange how being in water so much almost made it addictive for himself. Returning his focus back on the goddess he waited for a response.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayin Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:27 pm

Kayin sipped on her tea, listening to Arkhor before replying. "Well, I did make it but this 'brightness' is comfortable to me. I've tried with even a smudge darker and... it's just not the same." She thought for a moment after he spoke again. "Well... I know that you might not have seen it but there were some floating orbs... Oh, I know!" She commented before closing her eyes, making her realm a dark and ghostly purple. "There, now you can see. Anyways, there are some orbs that can be fun, as they show some fun stuff or... I could show you my time tree." She smirked, standing up and walking towards the door. Peering over her shoulder the female asked, "What would you like to see?"
Kayin
Kayin
Goddess Of Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:09 pm

Smirking slightly still blinded, as she replied and changed the world darker he sighed in relief. "Thanks.. Since I'm a seawing our eyes are alot more senstive than most, since of course we swim in dark areas" nodding at her suggestions he continued "totally up to you, though I won't be reliving old memories right?" He asked with a concerned look.

// Can always have it where Ark has a bad reaction to the tree or something leaving him almost crying out due to his senstive past, an idea anyways feel free to think of some your own. Plus if your still wanting them to be together we should think of a way to do this. //
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayin Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:14 am

She nodded as she listened to his reply. "Yeah, it still looked fine to me. To be honest this still looks fine to me, almost like a sunset in terms of brightness. You shouldn't relive any memories... Anyways, to the tree then," the female said with a smile as she began to walk towards it. At first, it was a small thing that looked like it could've a sapling, but as they walked closer it got bigger and bigger.

"Now then, first rule. "Don't touch the tree... please. Not only does it slightly interrupt time bit it also gives me an awful headache... You'll learn more about the tree when we get there." The tree itself was still glowing a brilliant yellow like her realm before she dimmed it.

Being the Goddess of Time and being around this tree a lot, it had no effect on her, but what she didn't know was the effect it was having on her passenger. Flashes of the past would happen, some good and some bad. As they got closer they would get longer and more intense.

Kayin didn't notice this happening to him, as they didn't happen to her. Once she reached near the base of the tree she turned around, one wing outstretched towards the tree. "This, is the tree of time" She then looked down at Arkhor.

(Leaving the last part blank cause idk exactly how he's going to react and don't want to PP him, sorry)
Kayin
Kayin
Goddess Of Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:25 pm

As he began to follow the goddess he nodded slightly still feeling concerned, his past wasn't the greatest he didn't want to relive it. Keeping up with her as he smiled not having the powerful bright light not hurting his eyes. Gasping slightly as she mentioned not the touch the tree, with a concerned smile. As they grew closer he started to feel a little strange, with almost feeling drowsy as his headache returned.

Moments later they arrived at the tree as he looked towards the structure he was amazed at its size. Yet before he could speak the pain grew grunting with frown. Suddenly flashes of memories flooded his mind, speaking out "Gah...oh... no.." Soon enough the flashbacks soon turned into nightmares closing his eyes he fell onto the ground shaking his head trying to remove the painful experiences, Becoming more intense with the images becoming more powerful back to his childhood that night which he wished to forget hearing the roar of the sea creature which killed his parents and sister, his previous mates and his lost children. Roaring out "Ahhhhh! Make it stop...!" His paws now gripping his head gritting his teeth.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayin Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:55 am

Kayin blinked as she looked down at Arkhor, her face becoming a shocked frown. He feel to the ground, holding his head and roaring. What was happening to him? Did she do this?

Gently she went over to him, trying to calm him. She couldn't tell what was going on, but she still knew he needed help. Trying to sooth him she gently dragged him away from the tree, the effects slowly wearing off.

"Arkhor, are you okay?" She asked, hushed but with worry. Now she was mindlessly stroking him, hoping he was better now.
Kayin
Kayin
Goddess Of Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:30 am

As the effects started to fade his grip loosened, frowning with a sigh replying with a sad look "I thought you said it wouldn't bring bad memories? Plus the pain..." Closing his eyes still recovering from the painful event. From all the stress and pain he tried to keep himself from crying, as his breathing slowed he laid in silence wanting to forget.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:53 pm

Bump
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayin Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:41 pm

(Sorry, been busy with school XD)

The female slightly winced. Was she going to even try to come up with an excuse? Most dragons didn't get bad memories? No, it was better to say it now. He'd find out in time anyways.

"Arkhor..." she started, "I... I haven't actually shown the tree to anyone else. I didn't know what it would do and... I'm sorry." She rushed the middle, not wanting to actually admit that she was wrong. Kayin looked away, still holding Arkhor in her arms.
Kayin
Kayin
Goddess Of Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:29 am

Frowning he suddenly realized that Kayin was holding him, blushing he replied "Errmm..." nervously removing his look, sighing he smiled liked being held chuckling he coiled his tail with hers again. "Its not your fault.. I guess the tree just doesn't like me" sticking his tongue out trying to cheer her up.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayin Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:24 pm

She sighed, glad that Arkhor wasn't mad or sad or... whatever with her anymore. "I'm just sorry that you got... hurt like that." She said, gently putting him down. "Well... now that you're feeling better... want to learn a bit about the tree?" She asked, tilting her head.
Kayin
Kayin
Goddess Of Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:29 pm

Smiling slightly he sighed and replied "As long as it doesn't get in my head again, I'm good." chuckling he nuzzled her snout slightly in a gesture of thanking her. "So.. whats with it?" Waiting patiently
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayin Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:51 am

Kayin smiled, "It shouldn't." Taking a breath she began. "Back in the beggining, I had to control the time. The time could... be a bit off because, well, I'm not perfect. Soon, I took a sapling and planted it in my realm. At the time, the sapling couldn't do much, but as it grew it began to take hold of keeping time. As it matured, it let me do other things and not worry about the time swaying.
"Once, I took a dragon to see the tree. The dragon touched it, not only giving me a terrible headache but causing the time to sway a bit. I don't know why the dragon never reported any signs of bad memories, but I never though it'd effect you.
"The fix wasn't easy, but the time wasn't effected too bad. No one ended up noticing it anyways. After that I've always been cautions to show it to others, even other gods. To be honest, you're the only other one I've shown it to."
The female finished, her gaze resting upon Arkhor again. Of course, this was a tale from one dragon, so who knows what could be true. She wondered if he had any questions for her.
Kayin
Kayin
Goddess Of Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:31 am

Nodding slightly at her answers he replied with a simple question "So who was this Dragon? If you don't mind me asking?" making his tail as he waited, sighing feeling a little better he moved into a better position looking towards Kayin. "Sorry... I know it wasn't the best showing of me.."
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayin Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:52 am

Kayin chuckled, "Well, that dragon is long dead by now. It was just someone of whom I took interest of, but it faded after that." She raised a brow at Arkhor, wondering what he meant. "Arkhor, it was my fault that it made you feel like that... don't feel bad."
Kayin
Kayin
Goddess Of Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:01 am

// any ideas of how we should get them to realize? XD //

sighing again he replied "Well.. Its not what a god should do.." frowning he lowered his look, wondering what to do. "I know my past isn't great.. but I try to look towards the good." continuing gazing towards her eyes "Don't you get bored sometimes.. or lonely in this realm?"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next