Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A touch with Time (Private / Kayin) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A touch with Time (Private / Kayin) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A touch with Time (Private / Kayin)

2 posters

Go down

A touch with Time (Private / Kayin) Empty A touch with Time (Private / Kayin)

Post by Krystal Sun May 22, 2016 5:45 pm

The howling winds battled against the large IceWing as she pulled through the frozen tundra and into her den. She groaned, rolling dragging the fresh kill into the den before jumping back out into the cold to erase her tracks. Being an exile, she couldn't live close to the IceWing lands, or even near the cities... All because of that stupid false decision. She sighed quietly, trudging back into the den with her few and scattered multicoloured creations. She hadn't managed to keep much, but she had a few rainbow crystals scattered at the edge of her den, a wind catcher made from multiple rainbow hairs from her fur-covered body.

Krystal allowed herself to sigh quietly, having tried for many, many years to seek out the Goddess of Time, but she was honestly thinking that she may be fake. She inwardly cursed the travelers, but also thanked them. If she didn't hear of the Time dragon, then she would have given up her wandering many, many years ago. Krystal began to continue with a small branch, her hairs weaving into intricate patterns across them, birds in nests, dragons with their hatchlings, and other rather unique designs. None of which ever would be seen... Krystal thought quietly to herself, before sighing and almost casting away her work.
Krystal
Krystal

Back to top Go down

A touch with Time (Private / Kayin) Empty Re: A touch with Time (Private / Kayin)

Post by Kayin Sun May 22, 2016 8:53 pm

Kayin had been watching this one dragon for a long time. Even if she wasn't spending every second on her and only checking in occasionally, she could still go back and play her whole life through. It was a pretty tragic one too. Getting blamed for the murder of her own family, what other dragon has to go through that? Maybe that's what sparked her first interest in the mortal, the fact of her sad history and future. Well, almost sad future.

The Goddess knew she wanted to visit with her at sometime, but timing was important. Of course, timing with her was easy peasy, but it worked better when she went back in time, where things that happened were more than likely soild. The future had too many courses, too many possibilities. The mortal could've died ten times over before she reached this point, and that was something that Kayin was hopping wouldn't happen, but it wouldn't end the world either.

To occupy her time, the female would just do the things she needed or wanted, like going back in time to when the world was just forming or just to watch what was happening in her favorite spot- under a cherry tree that was on top of the hill. If she wasn't doing either of those, then she was relaxing in her realm and drinking her tea, that of which reminded her she needed to get more honey. Maybe this little dragoness would be able to do that for her in the future.

The main reason she wanted to watch this dragoness though, was to see what path she would take. It was only fortunate that she came across a dragon that knew about her, and Kayin could tell from that moment that it sparked something in her. Whether it was hope or just curiosity, she'd never really know. What she did know though, was that she began to look for information about the Goddess, finding little trinkets and even spreading and asking information about her. The mortal had tempted her to visit earlier, but she still knew it was better to wait.

Wait until hope was almost lost. It would make a great entrance, just as you begin to question yourself, it comes to you with an answer without words. Of course, Kayin hadn't meant to torture the little thing, she just needed a time that would make the most impact. She also had a reputation to maintain. Too early would make her look too caring and it would have dragons climbing all over her to get her help. Too late or not at all would look inconsiderate, but who would know unless the little dragoness went around and told everyone?

Either way, now was the time. Kayin could almost feel her faith dwindling as she thought, and if she ever wanted to keep this dragoness in her favor she'd have to act now. With a smile, she left her realm and appeared behind Krystal without a sound. "Hello, Krystal," the Goddess said, not trying to scare the poor thing but not trying to get herself noticed beforehand either. She tilted her head with a gentle smile, his wings folded at her side with her tail resting on the ground behind her. She could only guess what the dragoness was thinking, or was going to do now. Who even knew if she knew what the Goddess of Time even looked like?
Kayin
Kayin
Goddess Of Time

Female Posts : 75

Back to top Go down

A touch with Time (Private / Kayin) Empty Re: A touch with Time (Private / Kayin)

Post by Krystal Mon May 23, 2016 5:25 pm

Krystal allowed a sigh to escape, knowing that the Time dragon was probably just a rumour. It was too good to be true after all... the IceWing thought bitterly to herself, but a sense, a presence in the room stopped her in her tracks. She never heard, nor had seen them come into her place. Krystal turned her head to see them, a creamy white dragoness, relaxed with her wings tucked to the side.

Untrusting of the weird dragoness, she took a step back, lowering right to the ground in fear. "Who are you..?" Krystal somewhat demanded, scared out of her wits from the appearance of the dragon. But she had a funny feeling that she should have known them... but why, she had no idea.
Krystal
Krystal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayin Mon May 23, 2016 5:42 pm

Kayin let out a slight chuckle. So she was right, she didn't know of her, and the poor dragon was scared. "There's no need to fear me, I have no reason to hurt you, especially with all of these things that you have done." She motioned around the room with one of her wings, her eyes looking at all of the beautiful crystals.

Turning her gaze back to the mortal she had to wonder, did her name have anything to do with her skill to find crystals? Not only would that be highly amusing, it'd also be interesting on if her parents possibly knew that she'd be good at it. At the same time, it could just be a coincidence. Focusing back on Krystal, she wondered if the dragoness was making connections in her brain.
Kayin
Kayin
Goddess Of Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal Mon May 23, 2016 6:20 pm

Krystal's heart was pounding, her mind racing. How did this weird dragoness get into her den! Her den was hidden so well in the frozen lands, yet, this dragon just somewhat appeared there, having to know exactly where the entrance was. She watched the beautiful, creamy dragoness closely as they spoke, their voice soft and calm. Elegantly, she had gestured to the crystals which she had scattered around her den. The large, fur covered dragon frowned, these little things were meant as an attempt to draw the goddess to her... Wait.

Krystal looked back to the creamy dragon before her, glancing across at the rainbow items which she had. Slowly, Krystal looked up at her. Could this really be the Goddess which she had sought after? She tilted her head slightly, she decided that there was nothing left for her to lose and she quietly asked; "K.. The Goddess Kayin.. Is.. this you?"
Krystal
Krystal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayin Mon May 23, 2016 7:28 pm

Smiling the dragon bent down to the little dragon. "Yes, it's me." It really was perfect timing, wasn't it? This dragoness was special, Kayin could feel it. It seems like she was her strongest follower, even more than a few in the past. Well, some of them were pretty strong... but none had the real drive this one did.

She wanted to say more, but for the moment just let the little dragoness take it all in. She just met someone she's been looking for for... at least until after she was blamed for her parents murder. Wasn't there someone similar like that? She internally chuckled. That's right, the one dragon and his sister. She'd never figured out his name, but they had a very similar case. Of course, they never found out of herself like this one had. Kayin had to make her mind stop wondering off sometime in the future.
Kayin
Kayin
Goddess Of Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal Mon May 23, 2016 9:09 pm

Krystal shook her head, how on earth could this be Kayin... "How.. How did you find me, how did you know where I was, my great Goddess?" Krystal asked quietly, feeling incredible small and insignificant next to the majestic dragoness. She was more incredible than the stories had described, and Krystal couldn't help but feel drawn to her.
Krystal
Krystal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayin Mon May 23, 2016 9:24 pm

Kayin chuckled, "Well, you have to remember, I am the Goddess of Time," she backed her head away from Krystal and sat down, a gentle smile on her face, "and therefore I can check up on you whenever I was from my realm." The Goddess let the word roll off, almost tempting her and testing her knowledge about herself and what she knew about her realm. "And how I found you? Well, let's just say I've been keeping an eye on you." The Goddess gave her a little wink. Even if she hadn't had known she was watching, she still did.
Kayin
Kayin
Goddess Of Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:23 pm

Shamefully, Kayins realm was that of great skepticism and shame, no one really knowing for certain what her realm was like. No one did. Not even Krystal had figured it out, not even with the months of studying and projects that she had worked on. Her smile faltered slightly, but she didn't even realize it was there.

"Please, do not take offense to this, but no one knows exactly what your realm is like. Even though it has been studied by many, only guesses have been made. Some believe that it is the space between realities, a void of sorts. Others think that it's a room with mirrors scattered through the walls to separate yourself from everything else around you... But I had always imagined it like a dimension which was filled with things unknown to the eyes of mortal dragons, colours and... No one knows, my Lady." Krystal mumbled afterwards, her claws shifting with the sandy dirt beneath her.
Krystal
Krystal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayin Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:45 pm

Kayin watched the little mortal. She noticed her smile slightly falter before she answered, slightly giggling at the fact that she might have taken offense to her not knowing. She never actually thought that this dragoness would know of her realm, not many did. Anyone who did know probably visited her realm before, and probably forgot most of it from their blinding headache afterwards.

"It is okay, no offense needs to be taken. Not many dragons know of my realm, like you said. It would've been a big surprise if you did. The only other dragons I could name would probably be the other Gods," The female replied, giving her a warm smile. "But my realm? I've heard it's bright. To me though, it's normal, like this world. In the center of it all there is the Tree of Time, where all of the time is controlled. Spread around various places are also some little Time Orbs, although they don't do much but just look at a part of time, either fast forward, slow, or just normal. Then of course you've got my little hut, where I usually have tea with anyone who comes over." Kayin took a pause, wondering if there was anything else to add to her description. "Oh, yes. I guess that there are also some animals the color of my realm that wander about, doing whatever they like to do," she said with a flick of a paw.

The Goddess turned back to Krystal with a smile. "I guess you could say it is filled with things unknown to the eyes of mortal dragons. But then again, a room with mirrors and a void sound pretty interesting as well." She winked before giving the dragoness another smile. Who knows, maybe she'd even bring Krystal to her realm sometime.
Kayin
Kayin
Goddess Of Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:31 am

Krystal quietly listened to the great dragon before her, nervously shuffling. As the rather reserved IceWing listened, they became rather interested. Slowly, questions reigned down in her mind, her eyes wide as she listened intently. Was it true that the grand dragoness came from such a unique and wonderful realm? Did she really have the power to have her own realm, yet alone being able to see this tree of time was it? Krystal's eyes were wide with curiosity, but she didn't even know where her questions were going to start. After Kayin had finished her story, Krystal was too mesmerised by her soft voice that she almost didn't pay attention. Snapping back to reality, she blushed slightly.

"How many people have been to your realm Kayin? Do you allow many visitors? What sorts of creatures are there-could you show or tell me?" Krystal asked in quick succession, not able to keep them at bay any longer. Nervously, she bit her tongue. How could she even consider questioning the great dragoness before her. That was just rude!

She spoke again, her face looking away from Kayin, "Sorry, I just... have so many questions..."
Krystal
Krystal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayin Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:03 pm

Kayin just smiled as the mortal started to spew out questions. Maybe the Goddess wasn't used to dragons who looked up to her, but she didn't see the need for her to be so embarrassed every time she asked something. "Well, not many people have been there. Mostly other Gods and the occasional dragon. To be honest I don't think it's been visited by another mortal in a few hundred years at the least. And I guess I don't allow that many visitors, or else more people would know about it. It's only the special ones that get to go." Kayin stopped to wink at Krystal before continuing, "As for the animals, there's everything from a mouse to a dragon there, although they seem to come and go whenever they please. As for show or tell..." The Goddess turned around, a sly smile on her face. Maybe it was time for her to come see it. She opened a portal, glancing behind her to judge the younger dragon's reaction. "It's normal to have so many questions, but you'll have plenty more later. Now, why don't you come in?" Stepping aside she motioned with a wing for her to step through the portal.
Kayin
Kayin
Goddess Of Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:08 pm

(( Ermegewsh REALLY? A SLY smile? ))

Krystal couldn't help but be in awe and nervous around the great dragon. If she really wanted to, the goddess could kill her right here and now, but she chose not to. She had more respect than any other dragon and actually considered talking to the lowly exile.

"Please forgive my nervousness, not a lot of people have exactly been kind to me. As you most likely know, Kayin." Krystal explained quietly, then listened to what she had said. She couldn't help but admire as Kayin described her wonderful, and apparently bright realm. Krystal thought of her own colourful body, thinking that it may actually be something that she was able to fit into, unlike the cold, monotone and bland IceWing habitat. Krystal's eyes quickly brightened at Kayin's invitation, a small smile appearing on her muzzle. "Are you sure I can join you Kayin? I mean... It's your realm and... What if I accidentally damage something? But I'd like to come still, if that's alright!" Krystal almost facepawed as she tripped over her own words, groaning slightly to herself.

She made a huge fool of herself in front of the goddess she had been searching for for so long.
Krystal
Krystal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayin Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:47 pm

Kayin chuckled and gently pushed Krystal with her tail, "Well, if I thought you couldn't handle it then I wouldn't invite you. There's not much that can be damaged though, at least nothing that I can't fix." Even if she didn't believe it, it was true considering she could even fix the Tree of Time if needed. "Now come on, I bet you're dying to see it." She said playfully.
Kayin
Kayin
Goddess Of Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:24 pm

As Krystal was gently nudged by Kayin, she got the hint rather quickly. Nodding to her, and, still nervous, she stepped through the portal. On the other side, the colours were incredibly bright, just like Kayin had told her. As her eyes adjusted to the light from her new found surroundings, Krystals jaw gapped. How could the goddess have something this beautiful under her paws? "Kayin!" She gasped, turning to face her again with a giant smile on their face, "This is amazing! It's beautiful!"
Krystal
Krystal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayin Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:05 pm

Kayin followed Krystal when she went though, smiling proudly when she said it was amazing. It wasn't much, really, just various animals and some glowing balls. There was a big tree to the right and slightly left was a little hut. "Want to see my hut?" Kayin asked, slightly motioning to the hut.
Kayin
Kayin
Goddess Of Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:51 pm

It didn't matter to Krystal, the various glowing orbs, the creatures that were scattered around the place... The  To her, this place was absolutely incredible. She didn't really have much experience with things outside the frozen wasteland called the IceWing territory (which she wasn't actually allowed in). To her, this realm of Kayins was amazing and something that she could see herself spending years to try and study and actually know everything there was to know about this place.

She was so busy taking in the sudden surroundings that she missed the hut near the tree, instead wanting to go over and touch a crazy little creature near her. But as Kayin asked, she looked back up to the time goddess and lowered her head in acknowledgement. "If you wouldn't mind, I would love to see it!" Krystal said, smiling slightly.

She hadn't smiled so much in many years.
Krystal
Krystal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down