Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Strange Occurrence (Private Kayin)  Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Strange Occurrence (Private Kayin)  Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A Strange Occurrence (Private Kayin)

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Strange Occurrence (Private Kayin)  Empty A Strange Occurrence (Private Kayin)

Post by Arkhor Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:30 pm

Following a normal day as it was coming close to night as the sun was setting in the background Ark decided to head out to the beach just to relax, after taking care of Asvannia he knew she was happy sleeping back home. Sighing as he laid against the sands looking towards the ever relaxing waters drifting back and forth, smiling enjoying the moment he yawned funny enough the time being with his adopted daughter had made him get used to sleeping again. Its certainly strange having not to sleep then getting back into sleeping, shaking his head slightly he gripped his paw around some sand only to release it just to watch the grains fall thinking of ideas. What about creating something beautiful he thought, maybe a flight around his old home... no.. that wouldn't be a good idea frowning slightly he paused sweeping his tail against the sharp sands.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

A Strange Occurrence (Private Kayin)  Empty Re: A Strange Occurrence (Private Kayin)

Post by Kayin Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:52 pm

Kayin was relaxing in her realm, drinking her hot cup of tea and scrolling over the dragons of Pyrria. Many were happy, some were sad, and others just content. One dragon in particular caught her eye though. Arkhor, the God of the Tides, God of Life. If anything, he seemed sad, and almost lonely. Kayin tilted her head. Maybe she could go down and talk with him, share a cup of tea or something. Before she did that, she wanted to see more of his backstory, filled with two mates that just seemed to have left, probably died. That was all the dragoness needed, and she slipped out of her comfy realm into his land. She didn't bother to try and disguise herself, but sat on the sands next to him as quiet as a fox. The setting sun was beautiful as it touched the waving water below. She took in a breath of the sea air before quietly speaking, hoping not to startle him, "Hello Arkhor, it's nice to see you. how have you been?"
Kayin
Kayin
Goddess Of Time

Female Posts : 75

Back to top Go down

A Strange Occurrence (Private Kayin)  Empty Re: A Strange Occurrence (Private Kayin)

Post by Arkhor Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:16 am

As he sat he heard kayin enter pyyria sitting close by to him, chuchkling slightly with a smile "Hey Kayin.. How are you?" Turning his snout towards her raising a brow wondering what she wanted. He didn't really know much about her, as she rarely left her realm.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayin Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:24 pm

Kayin gave a light smile, turning her head towards him and taking his nod as a sign that he was okay at least. "I'm doing fine in my realm, watching past and future things and other dragons. No mortals seem to be doing anything particularly interesting at the moment." She turned her head back out to the ocean before adding, "It is pretty out here. Maybe I should come out of my realm more often." She picked up a bit of sand, letting it filter through her paw before putting it back down. The smells and touch were nice, but the sight of the sun over the sea was like gold.
Kayin
Kayin
Goddess Of Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:35 pm

Chuckling slightly he smiled and replied "Well.. its certainly one of my favourite spots, maybe you should...see the world more.." moving his look down back towards the sand hiding a sad look. Letting out a sigh as he continued "I was thinking.. about creating some beautiful areas.. want to join me? I could always use some ideas.."
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayin Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:36 am

Kayin tilted her head at him. See the world more? Well, she has seen bits and pieces, but most of the time it was seen in faster or slower time. The thought of making something sounded intriguing. "Creating something? Well, I'd say you've already got my attention on that." She lightly chuckled, standing up as a bit of sand fell from her short fur. Kayin waited for him to lead, wondering where he'd go to create the new land, and how they were going to do it.
Kayin
Kayin
Goddess Of Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:35 am

Smiling he nodded and replied "Sure, how about an island how ever we see fit, can even name it" chuckling he pulled himself off the sand, grains brushing off his scales. Raising his brow towards her he asked "So care to join me?"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayin Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:03 pm

Kayin nodded, "Lead the way." An island? That sounded fun. A lonely island in the middle of the sea, just for them to know of until another dragon finds it. She wondered how long that would take, but would rather not leave to do some time hunting. It'd spoil the surprise of the island they were going to make. After he would take off, she'd follow him, at least wanting him to lead.
Kayin
Kayin
Goddess Of Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:43 pm

Smirking slightly he quickly took to the air with a blast of his wings, causing a little splash back with the sand. "Alright I have an idea where to start" Deciding to fly towards the destination as it wouldn't take to long to reach a sizeable distance away from any other land. After a flight of 10 minutes or so he flying stopped and hovered above the waves, "This will do, So lets start with a base" with a flick of his paw the waters in a large radius started to bubble as his scales started to glow blue dirt and grass started to form along the surface, with sand covering the edges he paused.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayin Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:42 pm

Kayin followed with a swipe of her wings, curling her paws close to her chest as she flew. The air felt nice as it gently brushed her short fur, and it wasn't too hot or cold up here. After a while Arkhor began to hover, so she did too but a little higher up so the waves wouldn't hit her if they managed to do so. He made a little island, with dirt and grass and sand. When he paused she guessed it was so she could input any ideas. "Maybe we should add some trees." Kayin suggested, tilting her head at him before turning it back to the island.
Kayin
Kayin
Goddess Of Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:20 am

Nodding from her suggestion replying "Yeah but I think a mountain would be a good addition" chuckling again focusing back onto the land as a certain area began to rise. Chuckling as it almost was within wing distance. Next trees started to grow as he smiled towards Kayin.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayin Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:41 am

Kayin nodded at his suggestion of a mountain, watching as one rose from what looked like nothing. Then he added the trees, and she gave a light smile. "Should there be a lake? And maybe some bushes around, some with berries and some without." She offered before adding, "And maybe a few caves somewhere, like one in the mountain maybe?" Kayin just hoped that she was doing this right.
Kayin
Kayin
Goddess Of Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:39 pm

Nodding again he with his motions he created a hole within the land next to the mountain, causing the seawater to move across the land filling up the now new lake within the island. Removing the salt from the water he created a waterfall from the mountain standing tall beside the beautiful sight. Agreeing with the choice of caves like magic explosions went off inside the mountain creating random caves in multiple areas. "There... how about we populate the island." within moments fish started to jump from within the lake, smiling he then added many small land animals creating a small ecosystem.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayin Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:38 pm

Kayin watched as he created everything, slightly smiling as the booms went off, creating what she assumed were the caves. The waterfall was beautiful, the clear running water falling into the smooth lake below. It really was the perfect island. She nodded at Arkhor's last idea, to add animals. "Just what I was thinking." Kayin gazed over the land for a moment before asking, "What now?"
Kayin
Kayin
Goddess Of Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:00 pm

Shrugging slightly he wasn't sure what else to add, "How about we go down? might get some ideas" as he began to lower towards the grassland he smiled.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayin Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:19 pm

Kayin followed Arkhor, landing on the cool grass. It was pretty down here, clam without the ruckus of other dragons. The sea was soothing as it hit against the shore. "Hmm... what could we add..." She pondered out loud, looking around. "What animals did you put on here?"
Kayin
Kayin
Goddess Of Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:33 pm

Raising a brow as he replied "Well mainly woodland creatures, along with many species of fish in the lake" smiling he relaxed for a moment, laying on the grass his blue scales shining from the sunlight above. " I suppose a nice reef around the island would be good, but first relax a little"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayin Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:06 pm

Kayin liked his selection, and his second suggestion was even better. She fluttered down onto the grass, feeling its soft blades tickle her feet. The sun beating onto her light fur was wonderful, and she wondered if only a cup of tea could make it better. The female glanced at Arkhor's glittering scales, thinking they made a wonderful representation of the waters around them. She laid down next to him, smiling at this little piece of paradise.
Kayin
Kayin
Goddess Of Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:38 am

Sighing feeling relaxed he gazed towards Kayin, amazed by how bright her fur was in the sunlight. "Wow your fur is beautiful in the light, errr.. I mean its nice.." Chuckling avoiding her look for a moment.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayin Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:46 pm

Kayin turned her head towards him, lifting an eye ridge. "My fur is beautiful in the light?" She slightly teased. "Well then, your scales are light the sea in the light." She smiled at him, amused. She noticed how he looked away for a moment, most likely embarrassed by his 'slip up.'
Kayin
Kayin
Goddess Of Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:19 pm

Chuckling he sighed and replied "My scales are like the sea are they? Well thanks I wouldn't be much of a god of seas without that" sticking his tongue mocking her. Batting his tail against hers playfully. Looking towards her eyes he smiled waiting for her response.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayin Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:26 am

Kayin chuckled at that. "Who says you have to look like the sea to be the sea?" She asked, sticking her tongue back out in response. When she felt the weight of his tail on hers she let out a playful growl, moving hers to be on top of his.
Kayin
Kayin
Goddess Of Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:54 am

Moving a little closer placed a paw onto on of hers softly smiling slightly he turned his look away towards the grass below, "True... do you get lonely?" sighing he frowned a little clearly showing that he does.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayin Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:14 pm

Kayin raised a brow as he placed a paw on hers, tilting her head at his question. It wasn't one that she thought of, rarely ever. She actually couldn't recall of a time she did. Being able to control time never really made her have the time of thinking of it. "You know... I've never really thought about it." She paused, "But, I am sorry about your mates and kids."
Kayin
Kayin
Goddess Of Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:20 pm

frowning as she brought his lost ones up, sighing he replied "Thanks... I havn't been the same since.. The sad thing is I could create them again.. but its not the same, its not true life.." Releasing his paw from hers he lowered his snout onto the grass looking towards the sea.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next