Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The season of Ice and Snow (Private with Snowflake) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The season of Ice and Snow (Private with Snowflake) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The season of Ice and Snow (Private with Snowflake)

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The season of Ice and Snow (Private with Snowflake) - Page 2 Empty The season of Ice and Snow (Private with Snowflake)

Post by Kyuurei Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

Kyuurei was walking down to the Frozen lake, he wasn't in a good mood today as of earlier, he was tearing up scrolls which were about lore and history, and theories and all of them were the absolute worst nightmares for any dragons to have in their lifetime. These scrolls have angered Kyuurei so much that he started to throw things around his home, how did the scrolls end up here? After getting rid of a pile of scrolls but throwing them outside, he discovered a toy which was underneath the scrolls, he instantly recognised it as it belonged to one of his dead siblings. Kyuurei doesn't want to remember the memories of his siblings, never. So he grabbed it and he headed outside to the Frozen lake. He looked for a unfrozen hole in the water to throw the toy into and hoped that it will never be found.

After sighing with relief, Kyuurei continued walking along the coasts of the frozen lake, keeping his head looking down to the snow as Kyuurei carelessly walks in the Icewing territory. He needed something that'll get him over his horrible thoughts and feelings.
Kyuurei
Kyuurei

Male Aries Snake

http://rainbowzboom.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

The season of Ice and Snow (Private with Snowflake) - Page 2 Empty Re: The season of Ice and Snow (Private with Snowflake)

Post by Snowflake Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:35 pm

Snowflake smiled. "hey Frosty can you go, I know that we've been friends for a long time, but I want learn more about Kyuurei." She stood there and then waved to nothing. "Bye Frosty." She said looking away from kyu and then looked back at him. "isn't he cool?" She asked.

Snowflake

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

The season of Ice and Snow (Private with Snowflake) - Page 2 Empty Re: The season of Ice and Snow (Private with Snowflake)

Post by Kyuurei Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:18 pm

"Yes..." Kyuurei nodded as he lays down onto the snow. He was feeling tired because of the events he had earlier, he only felt like talking... "So you wanted to learn, right?" Kyuurei asked, thinking that what Snowflake had said.
Kyuurei
Kyuurei

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:36 pm

Snowflake nodded. "Yea, I wanna learn more about you, so what are your interests, Kyuurei?" She asked and then laid day in front of him, she was surprised he didn't make fun of Frosty, because most dragons do. Kyuurei was the first dragon to not insult Frosty and she was happy that he was.

Snowflake

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuurei Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:16 pm

Kyuurei swished his tail around as Snowy asked him a question. He took a couple of moments to think on what to say before responding,
"I always loved to explore and discover new things, even if they may turn out bad. It's my favourite thing to do here", He smiled as he remembered some memories that happened not too long ago before he continued on, "I also like stories. I used to listen to tales before bedtime, while I knew some of those stories, I created some of my own for fun. However, they're entirely unrealistic compared to these generations old stories ." He grinned and hid his giggle as he remembered his 'talking parrots taking over the world' story. He does have more interests but he doesn't think it counts as a interest.

"So Snowflake, can you see Frosty. I mean... Can you see his beautiful scales?" Kyuurei wanted to ask that question as he was curious and confused about this dragon and he had a idea that may explain this...
Kyuurei
Kyuurei

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:26 pm

Snowflake liked Kyuurei so far his interests seemed awesome to her and she was about to ask him if she could hear one of his stories, until he brought up Frosty
"Of course I can see him, he was just here, standing right next to me, you saw him too right?" She asked and started to get confused on what he was trying to say.

Snowflake

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuurei Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:37 pm

Kyuurei tilted his head to look for Frosty, but still nothing. Interesting... Is there such things as ghosts? "Well... If you can see him, nevermind then..." He wasn't sure whether to tell Snowflake the truth that Frosty is invisible to him or not.
Kyuurei
Kyuurei

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:56 pm

Snowflake tilted her head and she was still a bit confused, but she was able to move on to another conversation. "So you said you created stories, can I hear one, they sound interesting?" She asked him with a smile and was trying not to keep talking about Frosty

Snowflake

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuurei Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:56 am

//FrostySlushy, >.>//

Kyuurei sighed with relief that Snowflake didn't continue asking him about Frosty. He made himself comfortable and he looked around for an inspiration for his story. Kyuurei caught a sight of the striped Snake which gave him an idea. He looked back to Snowflake and he began to tell her a story.

"Once upon a time, there was a.... Dragon who... Fish for food so he can feed his family as they were too busy to hunt on their own. The dragon doesn't really mind as he gets paid with... Gemstones. One day, the little dragon has caught a... Worm. There was no other fish in the lake apart from the worm. The dragon scratched his head in confusion, and so... He released the worm back into the lake and he went home empty handed.

In the next day, the dragon decides that he should fish in the ocean instead. And guess what? He caught a worm! He thought it was the same worm as the one from the lake. He  was confused once again and he threw the worm back into the ocean and turned back and head to home.

But them, that's where the little dragon realised that... The worm was POSSESSED! The worm was absorbing all the water from the ocean and it grew bigger and bigger... Until... It was larger than anything on Tum- Pyyria! It was so awesome that... It can... Breathe fire on everything! And it also can... Destory absolutely everything especially it can squish any kind of dragons! Heehee...

The demon eyed, pink earthworm was rampaging across Pyyria, setting things on fire, scaring all the hatchlings to their mothers and... Drink some more water. The little dragon who was watching in awe of this monstrous worm and he wanted to try to 'tame' it so he can ride on it and destroy the world with it.
The little dragon flew up to the worm and faced it with eye contact. The worm breathes out fire as it looked into the dragon's eyes. The dragon moved towards the worm calmly and he... Accidenty poked it's eye.

The worm howled in pain and it's eye started to... Err.... Have water coming out and they returned to the oceans. The worm shrinks in the process as well, until it turns into a dot. The little dragon was a little disappointed that his poking didn't work but he was happy because he had defeated a giant possessed worm. He took the worm back to his home and he grew the worm using water and so his family can have a big feast tonight. The end."

Kyuurei puffed afterwards, it was not as perfect as how wolves tells their stories but hopefully Snowflake had enjoyed it...
Kyuurei
Kyuurei

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:09 pm

Snowflake giggled after he finished, the story sounded serious at first and then it turned into a rampaging fire breathing giant worm. "Wow, that was very creative, how did you even come up with a silly story like that?" She asked and then laughed even more because she couldn't stop thinking about it

Snowflake

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuurei Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:04 pm

Kyuurei was happy that Snowflake enjoyed his story. As well as she was laughing really loud, she had asked him how did he quickly make up a creative story, he snorted at the question but he answered it anyway. "Imagination, along with some knowledge on reality, are the keys to create a fictional story. It's not that hard, the only tricky bits are how to create a good plot and making it as detailed and clear as possible." Kyuurei hoped that the 'white' dragoness will use his advice to create her own unreal stories at some point.
Kyuurei
Kyuurei

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:14 pm

Snowflake giggled and understood what he meant. "Ok, maybe one day I'll make one of those fascinating stories hehe, So Kyuurei serious question, Do you have a mate?" She asked, she wanted to get this information and keep it in her head for a while, once she got to know Kyuurei a lot more she would ask him another question, but for now she just needed to know this.

Snowflake

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuurei Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:58 pm

//>.>//

"Err... no...?"
Kyuurei blinks confusingly at Snowflake, why does she want to ask that now? He had only met her, would they became 'mates' sooner or later?.... He sighs sadly as Snowflake just keeps reminding him of his past, so he thinks it may not work out for him... He rested his head onto the snow, awaiting for the white dragon's response.
Kyuurei
Kyuurei

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:18 pm

"oh ok, I just wanted to know that's all." She says and then sees Kyuurei sigh and rest his head in the snow, she gets confused and is afraid she did something wrong. "Umm are you ok?" She asks hoping that he wasn't mad at her.

Snowflake

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuurei Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:09 pm

Kyuurei nodded when Snowflake asked him if he was alright, he doesn't want to let anyone to know about his sad feelings. "I'm fine, it's nothing you have to worry about." He said, hoping that Snowflake won't think that he wasn't ok.
Kyuurei
Kyuurei

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:23 pm

Snowflake felt bad because she still felt that she did something wrong. "Oh ok, well I'm sorry if I did anything to you." Snowflake said hoping that he would cheer up again and they could resume talking about happy things.

Snowflake

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuurei Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:02 pm

Kyuurei felt like calling it a day and walk home but he didn't want to disappoint Snowflake right now. Getting off the ground, he asked, "Do you know anything else that we can do together? I needed to do something that will make me happy again!" It was obvious that Kyuurei was going to win a game again.
Kyuurei
Kyuurei

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:30 pm

Snowflake saw that he got up and he appeared to be feeling a bit better. She thought for a moment of something they could do and later said "Umm, why don't we do a competition to see who make the best snow sculpture out of all this snow?" She asked.

Snowflake

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuurei Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:42 pm

Kyuurei nodded at the idea of the snow sculpture competition, "That sounds like a good idea." Kyuurei got himself ready in case if they are doing it.

//Short post sorry Razz //
Kyuurei
Kyuurei

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:53 am

Snowflake smiled and was happy that he wanted to do something and not just sit around all day. "Ok you go first." She said and started to get ready for her turn after his.

Snowflake

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuurei Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:40 pm

Nodding that he'll goes first, Kyuurei collected some snow by digging a pile of snow from the field. Then he took each small amount from the pile and rolled them into ball shapes so that way it will be easier to apply onto the sculpture with. When Kyuurei has gotten the materials he needed, he decided what kind of sculpture he should do. Unfortunately, he had not knew what any kind of animals' looks as was blind recently when he met an animal close up last time. So wolf or bird isn't going to be a subject for him to sculpt. But it makes sculpting easier now that he can see, he looked around for a model and all he could find besides snow and Snowflake was the forest of trees, he shrugged that it isn't a bad idea that he could sculpt a snow tree.

Placing the snowballs in a straight, vertical pillar like the way you create a snowman, but with the same sized snowballs. Kyuurei smoothed the pillar into a round white cylinder to represent the trunk, then he did some lazy claw markings to represent the bark of the tree. He was wondering how to do the branches and leaves as snow could break off if he tried to make some thin leaves. So in order to prevent some breakage, he made 4 thick snow branches from the top of the snow trunk leaving the middle like a nest. Then he put a giant snowball on in the middle of the 'nest', they will represent the leaves. As he attempted to maintain the balance of the tree, he made the trunk more of a round triangular pyramid shape than a round cylinder and he added some small triangles to the ground touching the bottom of the trunk as they represent the roots of the tree. A little bit more smoothing and there, the snow tree is done!

While it doesn't look like a real tree due to limits of snow and basic texturing, Kyuurei thinks it's pretty good for a second try at snow sculpting. "There, I am finished. Now you can do yours, surprise me." Kyuurei said to Snowflake, getting ready to watch her sculpt...
Kyuurei
Kyuurei

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:23 pm

Snowflake watched as he started to build and when he was finished, she was shocked when she saw the Snow Tree. She had nothing on that, he sculpting skills weren't that good, but she tried anyway. She started to take snow and started to sculpted a snow dragon and was hoping it would work well. At the end the result was a Snow dragon with no detail and really messy. "Umm, I think I'm done......... Oh what's the point you won Congrats." She said and the last few words she said sounded like she was disappointed in herself.

Snowflake

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuurei Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:32 am

Snowflake didn't put half the effort in her sculpture, Kyuurei sighed trying not to be disappointed in her. It wasn't fair if he keeps beating her in games, there has to be something she could beat him in. Wanting a better challenge, he asked Snowy "Maybe we can do a competition that our skills are equal in. Do you know what games are you good at?"
Kyuurei
Kyuurei

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:29 am

Snowflake thought for a minute if there even were any games she's good at, all the games she has played before have been with Frosty and she hasn't even won those games. She kept thinking for a while until she ran out of ideas. "no, I don't think there is any games I'm good at, I mean I've played games with Frosty and I haven't even won them, so." she replied.

Snowflake

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuurei Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:00 am

Kyuurei blinked in astonishment that Snowflake has not won any games she'd played. It can't be possible for someone, let alone a dragon, loses in every game. Everyone has their own talent, Snowflake needs to find hers, a talent that is not losing every time. "Aww mate... I meant, Qanuk, if you can't beat anyone in any games, I don't think you're going to get far in life without having a 'special talent'" Not realising that he called her name in a different language, Kyuurei was concerned with this dragoness. Snowy looked like she was the same age as him but Kyuurei was a lot more independent than her.

//the font colour thing didn't work :p//
Kyuurei
Kyuurei

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:51 pm

Snowflake started to get a little sad when he told her that she wouldn't get far in life without a special talent. Snowflake knew she could do things, but she didn't think any of that was going to benefit her in the future. She had only one tear come from her eye before she said "But I don't know my special talent, I've only been playing with Frosty just because of that. Do you think I have a talent?" she was a little nervous that he was going to say no, but she would try her best to get over it if he did.

Snowflake

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next