Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Sunset (Private Sparks, Storm and Sarah)  - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Sunset (Private Sparks, Storm and Sarah)  - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The Sunset (Private Sparks, Storm and Sarah)

4 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Sunset (Private Sparks, Storm and Sarah)  - Page 2 Empty The Sunset (Private Sparks, Storm and Sarah)

Post by Sparks Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sparks was having a fun day today like always, she was going to look up at the sunset before it turned night. Sparks liked seeing the sunset before going to bed so this was no different to her schedule. Sparks flew up to a cliff which had perfect view of the Sun. She laid down on her back and watched it as it set and she was enjoying every second of it.

Last edited by Sparks on Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

The Sunset (Private Sparks, Storm and Sarah)  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sunset (Private Sparks, Storm and Sarah)

Post by Storm Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:49 pm

Storm hesitated for a moment. He had never felt attracted to really anyone before. Sparks seemed... Different, though. She was the first female friend that he had within his tribe. He still had a very nagging thought in his mind. "What do you want from me? Is it that you really want to have a mate, or that you really like me? Because to me it sounds like you are a little desperate for love," he remarked. This beautiful, moonlit night suddenly took a big change. For better or worse, he didn't know.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

The Sunset (Private Sparks, Storm and Sarah)  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sunset (Private Sparks, Storm and Sarah)

Post by Sparks Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:55 pm

Sparks was surprised at what he said "no I'm not desperate.....I just like you.....Your really nice and this is the first time I have met someone this nice to me....You see throughout my life I've been ditched by my parents and by friends.....Your like the only person who has actually is nice to me I knew you would think this, I'll go if you want me too." Sparks started to get sad and slowly had tears go down her eyes.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:59 pm

Storm noticed that she had acted this way to him because she really needed someone in her life who cared about her. He shook his head. "No, stay. I am sorry. I didn't mean to act so harsh. I see that you just need someone in your life to care about you." He walked over and hugged her. "Please don't cry," he said comfortingly.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:13 pm

Sparks saw that he hugged her and calmed down a bit. "I'm sorry.......Your probably not interested in me and I get that, we can just be friends I guess." Sparks hugged him back but still felt embarrassed.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:21 pm

Still hugging her, Storm said, "Well, we will see. I would at least like to get to know you first before I jump into anything," he said.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:25 pm

Sparks smiled "ok.....Maybe I can hopefully meet you again tomorrow and we can do something fun....How does that sound?" Sparks tried her best to forget about what happened earlier and stick to the positive side.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:30 pm

Storm nodded enthusiastically. "Sure! Once we are done with all of our duties, I will gladly hang with you, he said, also trying to forget what had just happened. He smiled at her. "Does that sound good? We can meet here every time. It can be our place where we hang out," he suggested.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:35 pm

Sparks smiled and this time Electricity was shown "hey I like that idea, sure this could defiantly be our meeting place." Sparks spread out her wings "Well it was nice getting to know you better, I'll see you tomorrow." She smiled and flew back to her cave to go to sleep.

//End of this Rp, Storm I'll make another topic tomorrow, want me to make it private or open?//
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:37 pm

// Why not we keep using this one, but do a time lapse? //
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:43 pm

//ahhh ok, good idea.... Time lapse to next day//

Sparks woke up the next morning tired and was still trying to get over what happened yesterday. Sparks did her job of Tracker first thing in the morning and ate. Sparks waited until the evening when the sun was going to set again and once it was evening, she flew over to her and Storm's meeting place and waited for him.

//hows that?//
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:49 pm

// Fine. Smile //

Storm did all of his work as fast as it would allow, but his duties kept him till almost the evening. He couldn't keep Sparks out of his mind. So when his jobs were done, he rushed out of the palace and into their clearing, hoping that he wasn't too late. To his relief, there was Sparks. "Hi," he greeted, smiling. "Sorry I took so long. I hope that I didn't make you wait to long," he apologized, walking and sitting next to his electric friend.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:52 pm

Sparks smiled back and electricity was visible "Oh no worries, your a lieutenant I bet you have a lot more than I have to do. But besides that how are you?" Sparks said happily.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:55 pm

"I am doing well, what about you?" he asked, noting the happy electricity dancing around her scales.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:59 pm

"oh, I'm doing great except for one thing that happened today." Sparks held up her left paw to reveal a bite mark. "Ugh when I was doing my tracker job, this stupid wolf bit me and he was alone which was strange. But look at the bright side, I killed him and ate him, I'm not hungry anymore hehe." Sparks said still trying her best to be happy.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:01 pm

Storm winced as he saw the biteam mark. "Ouch. Does it hurt badly? Did you see a healer?" he asked, studying the wound.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:05 pm

Sparks replied "No and no, I don't think its that bad, it will heal on its own." Sparks put her paw down trying to move to another conversation. "So other then your job, what did you do today?" Sparks said.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:08 pm

Storm shrugged, his mind still half on Sparks' wound. "Nothing, really. I was with Sarah for a little while this morning. Oh, sorry. Sarah is my daughter. What did you do today?" he asked, wanting to know more about her.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:15 pm

Sparks shrugged "I don't know I just kind of took a nap in my cave after my job, I don't have anything to do after my job so yea." Sparks said
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:04 am

Storm nodded. "So what were you planning on doing today? I am up for whatever you wanted to do," he said. He smiled at her, hoping that they both left last night in the past.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:32 am

"uhh...Nothing really, I just kind of felt like talking to you and having fun for the rest of the evening, maybe we could........................ugh I don't know, what do you have in mind, I think because of all the trouble I caused yesterday, I think you should decide." The electricity around sparks slowly faded away as she was thinking about what happened yesterday.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:44 am

Storm frowned. "Don't worry about what happened in the past. I see that you just need someone in your life who likes and cares about you." He walked over an hugged her again, hoing to make her feel better.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:49 am

Sparks hugged him back "Thanks, but I actually don't know what to do hehe." Sparks said trying her best to stay calm.

//sorry I ran out of ideas Razz//
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:06 pm

// LOL //

Storm let go of the embrace and smiled as an idea came to mind. "Would you like to meet Sarah? I am sure she will like you," he suggested.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:48 pm

Sparks had a big smile appear and electricity was visible. "Oh my god, of course I want to see her, I love hatchlings." Sparks said excited.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:52 pm

Storm smiled. "Follow me. She is at my house," he replied, before taking off. He flew slowly, taking in all of the scenes. The Sky Kingdom looked so beautiful, and he never got sick of seeing it.

He landed down near the front of the house, before steeing inside, gesturing for Sparks to follow. "Sarah?" he called.

// I will tell Sarah. //
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next