Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The clumsiest Trainee yet (Hyruu:Seyn) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The clumsiest Trainee yet (Hyruu:Seyn) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The clumsiest Trainee yet (Hyruu:Seyn)

2 posters

Go down

The clumsiest Trainee yet (Hyruu:Seyn) Empty The clumsiest Trainee yet (Hyruu:Seyn)

Post by Kythe The Clumsy Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:31 pm

@Hyruu

Kythe stretched out his long, limber, legs. He had just woken from his nap, and he needed a good stretch. The white dragon yawned as his scales began to turn a light color of pink. Today was his day, today he would get to learn so much. A smile broke across his face as Kythe returned to a normal stance. Seyn he thought, that sounds like a wonderful teacher! The pink across his body now slowly flowed to Gold, making his scales dazzling in the morning sunlight. Kythe was so excited for his Guardian training. He hadn't met his trainer yet, but that wouldn't stop him from getting pumped for it.

The dragon could barely contain his excitement at this point, and he started pacing on the jungle floor. He bound forward, running towards the training ground. He hadn't been paying attention to his tail however, (it seemed to have a mind of it's own) and he snagged it around one of his own legs. Kythe widened his eyes as the jungle grass approached his falling face at a rapid pace. His scales instantly switched to crimson as he landed with a loud thump.

Kythe sighed. It was long and drawn out, yet familiar to him as he did this a lot. The crimson dragon lay still for a few moments, cursing his clumsiness under his breath, before standing back up. He made sure to keep his tail out of the way, raising it up high behind him so it wouldn't be a problem. He dusted his chest off with his big paw and returned to his running to the training ground. Less excited, more embarrassed, it seemed.
Kythe The Clumsy
Kythe The Clumsy
LightWing Trainee
LightWing Trainee

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

The clumsiest Trainee yet (Hyruu:Seyn) Empty Re: The clumsiest Trainee yet (Hyruu:Seyn)

Post by Hyruu Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:02 am

((Oh I may have forgotten to mention that, Seyn is actually the Lightwing Semi-God. Yes that's quite a rank ^^
Also in case you want to check, I have the link to his sheet in my signature))

Seyn was in the training grounds, waiting for the new trainee to arrive. With the incident that recently happened, all guardians were rather busy, and none of them seemed to have the time to train a new one. This apparently didn't prevent them from claiming Seyn shouldn't lower himself to such common tasks. Pff, common tasks. It wasn't because he was a Semi-god that he should be treated like he was a deity.
... That suddenly sounded stupid.
Anyway, Seyn saw the trainee arrive. He didn't seem quite at ease, being already crimson red.
"Hello, Kythe. How are you today? Ready for your training?" he asked the younger dragon.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

The clumsiest Trainee yet (Hyruu:Seyn) Empty Re: The clumsiest Trainee yet (Hyruu:Seyn)

Post by Kythe The Clumsy Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:00 am

Oh.. my.. gods.. Kythe was utterly appauled by the sight of this magnificient Light Wing. He was going to be learning from a semi-god?! Incredible! He could learn so much more than he ever thought before. He kept walking until he reached the Guardian, stopping and bowing his head a bit as a sign of respect. The embarassing crimson from his scales faded slowly into an orange hue, betraying the dragon's excitement.

"I-I am ready for training!" Kythe spoke, keeping his head pointed towards the ground. "You must be Seyn! It is an honor to meet a semi-god and to be learning from one as well!" Kythe hoped he was showing the right amount of respect for this powerful being. Seyn didn't look too angry and the inferior dragon supposed he was doing quite well. "N-now, i'm pretty clumsy.. so I'll hope you'll forgive my many.. mistakes." Kythe sighed a bit, and tilted his head up to the dragon. "Where do we begin?" The smaller dragon smiled.
Kythe The Clumsy
Kythe The Clumsy
LightWing Trainee
LightWing Trainee

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:53 am

Seyn maintained his smile, refraining a sigh as Kythe began to bow to him for being a Semi-god. Gosh he hated that part.
"Let us just forget the formalities. I may be the Semi-god around here, but at the moment I am only a guardian and your trainer." the large dragon replied.
He couldn't help but chuckle as he noticed that the red in his scales took an orange hue, betraying his excitement at the idea to be trained. He seemed motivated, and that was a good point.
"First I need to assess your strengths. How would you define yourself? Sturdy fighter? Agile one? Fast, cunning, strong?" Seyn asked the trainee.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kythe The Clumsy Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:26 am

Kythe nodded to his new trainer. A semi-god that would rather not be admired for his godly-ness? Interesting, I need to know more. Seyn intrigued Kythe, and he stood up proud as he listed his strengths. "I would call myself a cunning fighter! Also particularly agile!" Kythe smiled, enjoying the boast, but trying to stay somewhat modest. "I-I mean, I'm not the best in combat, but I attempt to predict my combatants next move to counter them."
Kythe The Clumsy
Kythe The Clumsy
LightWing Trainee
LightWing Trainee

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:34 am

Seyn had a smile as the trainee started to boast himself, listing his strengths. It wasn't the most arrogant presentation he got, but a small bit of modesty would probably help this one not to underestimate his foes. But one thing at a time. This would come later.
"Those are both nice qualities. Well then let's see about the ability." the Golden dragon said.
With this words he raised his head, exposing his plated chest.
"Try to hit me. Don't worry, you won't hurt me. Just don't hit the wings or the head, these are sensible parts." he chuckled.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kythe The Clumsy Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:30 am

Kythe took a few steps back, gathering himself. Oh gods, he was going to try and strike a semi-god! The smaller dragon's eyes squinted slightly as he searched the dragon for any signs of tensing. Kythe shot forward in a diagonal motion, then quickly counter-stepped to quickly change direction. He flipped upside down and glided on his outstretched wings, aiming the back of his metal claw at Seyns chest, going for a hit, but near-to-no damage.
Kythe The Clumsy
Kythe The Clumsy
LightWing Trainee
LightWing Trainee

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:23 am

Seyn observed as Kythe launched an attack. The smaller dragon quickly dashed to the other direction, and then proceeded to make a rather extravagant stunt. Flipping upside down was maybe impressive, but also not really clever. While upside down, Kythe wouldn't have much room to react to an attack. Seyn swiftly sat on his rear, avoiding the hit, and brought his paw over the smaller dragon, pushing him back to the ground.
"It was nice until you started to flip upside down. A battle isn't a show. By doing that, not only you exposed your belly, but you also restrained your reactivity. I wouldn't have been fast enough to touch you if you just struck normally." he said, letting out a small puff.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down