Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

BLIND DATE 2016 [Sparks + Neltharion] - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

BLIND DATE 2016 [Sparks + Neltharion] - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

BLIND DATE 2016 [Sparks + Neltharion]

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

BLIND DATE 2016 [Sparks + Neltharion] - Page 2 Empty BLIND DATE 2016 [Sparks + Neltharion]

Post by Sly Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

This topic is for the Blind Date between the following:

Sparks
Neltharion

You have 1 month. Have fun! <3
Sly
Sly
NightWing Enforcer
NightWing Enforcer

Male Posts : 619

Back to top Go down

BLIND DATE 2016 [Sparks + Neltharion] - Page 2 Empty Re: BLIND DATE 2016 [Sparks + Neltharion]

Post by Neltharion Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:37 pm

"What is so bad about your past, can't be as bad as mine and trust me I have one messed up history. But if you don't want to talk about it, I understand. Well I think I have asked enough." He asked.
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

BLIND DATE 2016 [Sparks + Neltharion] - Page 2 Empty Re: BLIND DATE 2016 [Sparks + Neltharion]

Post by Sparks Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:52 pm

Sparks saw that he did ask about her past and thought to herself, that she would have to tell him eventually. "oh.....I can tell you...........When I was born my parents didn't like how I turned out, so they locked me away in their home, I was never aloud to leave and they would never pay attention to me, I was basically a nobody. for years I had to deal with being alone and not being cared about until when I was 12 I ran away and I haven't returned since. I joined the skywings once I got away and they trained me to be a tracker but my bad past didn't stop there. nobody liked me when I was their, I was picked on a lot, heck they even gave me the nickname "Spunky" whatever that's supposed to mean. I was treated like that because whenever I get happy I get surrounded by electricity and I would often shock other dragons on accident. To this day I stand with only one friend from my tribe and that's Storm, my lieutenant. I'm still alone and I also have an imaginary friend named marly. I............I just want to be loved." She then burst into tears, she doesn't like talking about it and started to feel embarrassed that she was crying.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:10 pm

Neltharion walks over to Sparks and hugs her And says with a calming voice "shh It's alright, and also I think you're wrong You don't have one friend, You have two now. I also have a little gift for you." Gives her an golden tooth "You can use it as an necklace, Or you rip one of your teeth out and insert it there but I wouldn't advise on that one." he said with a smile.
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:49 pm

Sparks calmed down once he hugged her and she was given a golden tooth, she smiled at him and replied "Oh thank you, your the 1st person to ever give me a gift, thanks so much, ill use it as a necklace." Sparks smiled once she was given the gift and held on to it for later.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:40 pm

"Feeling better now?" He asked "So about your parents, They ingored you for 12 years, That's cruel even for me. In my opinion that's worse than abandoning your child. If it's possible, I would like to speak to them. No one deserves to be left alone." He said with anger in his voice as he started to think about all the people he has killed in the past. "I help anyone in need, It's a promise I made." He said with a little bit less anger
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:19 pm

Sparks sighed before responding "I actually don't know where they are now and I don't want to know where they are now, I hate them, they thought I was a mistake and that if I was seen to the world then they would be deeply embarrassed, worst parents anyone could ever have." Sparks was not sad when she spoke this time, she was rather mad from thinking of how much her parents insulted her.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:28 pm

"Don't run away from your problems face them. Prove that your better than them. Not for them,Not for me but for yourself." He said in an motivating voice. "Well that was my motivational speech did you like it? Anyway if I were you I would follow this advice." he said with a normal tone this time.
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:31 pm

Sparks smiled when Neltharion gave her that advice. "Ok, thanks, but I plan to never go back to them, I think its best to stay away from them." Sparks replied and started to cheer up slightly again.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:23 pm

"That's your choice then. So is there something else you want to do?" He asked
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:12 pm

Sparks thought for a moment. "Umm... we could play a game, any games in mind?" She asked.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:06 pm

"We could play Hide and seek, Tag or Truth or dare. I can never really decide. It's always I could do that, But wait there is also that, And so on." He said with a slight chuckle "And so it's up to you to decide.....again" He said
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:27 pm

Sparks liked the sound of all the ideas he said, she thought for a moment and liked the idea of truth or dare, it would make themselves get to know each other a little more. "I like the sound of Truth or Dare, you can go first." She said smiling and Electricity was on visible on her horns.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:13 pm

'uhm I'll go foooooor truth.' He said after thinking a bit about his answer. Also wondering about the question he'll get soon.
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:47 pm

Sparks giggled and thought up a question, she could ask. "Is being a Royal Advisor interesting to you, Yes or No?" She asks
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:56 pm

"Yes I can say what the king should do and that's pretty fun." he answered "Ok, Truth or Dare?"
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:04 pm

Sparks didn't even have to think about this one, she always thought Who would pick a dare "Pffft, Truth" She said and had no trouble picking her option.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:36 pm

"So what's the most embarrassing thing you have ever done?" He asked really wanting to know the answer. "And I'm going for a dare." He said
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:34 pm

She was shocked that he was going for a dare next. "My most embarrassing moment has to be when I was training to be a Tracker and got too excited and shocked every Trainee there, they all just kind of looked at me weird after that ." Sparks answered and began to think of a dare and when she did she giggled because of how silly her idea was. "I dare you to try and do a Handstand, this ought to be good." She said and continued to laugh of how silly it was.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:03 pm

"Just a handstand I have expected worse, Not that doing a handstand will be easy." He said, Neltharion prepares himslef to do the handstand ah he jumped up a bit he toppeled over. "I'm alright Don't worry about me" He said lying on his back.
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:13 pm

Sparks giggled as he fell on his back. "Wow, that was hilarious, thanks for making me feel better, you really know how to make a girl laugh hehe." She giggled after he last words and looked up and saw that it was almost time for her to go.
Sparks
Sparks
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:40 pm

"That's just one of my many amazing attributes." He said with cocky look and a small chuckle. "I'll do anything for my little sister. Well I see you as my little sister." he said and starts petting her on the head.
Neltharion
Neltharion
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sly Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:59 am

Blind date ends.

TOPIC CLOSED
Sly
Sly
NightWing Enforcer
NightWing Enforcer

Male Posts : 619

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2