Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

BLIND DATE 2016 [Swirlwind + Yokubo] Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

BLIND DATE 2016 [Swirlwind + Yokubo] Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

BLIND DATE 2016 [Swirlwind + Yokubo]

3 posters

Go down

BLIND DATE 2016 [Swirlwind + Yokubo] Empty BLIND DATE 2016 [Swirlwind + Yokubo]

Post by Sly Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:37 pm

This topic is for the Blind Date between the following:

Swirlwind
Yokubo

You have 1 month. Have fun! <3
Sly
Sly
NightWing Enforcer
NightWing Enforcer

Male Posts : 619

Back to top Go down

BLIND DATE 2016 [Swirlwind + Yokubo] Empty Re: BLIND DATE 2016 [Swirlwind + Yokubo]

Post by Yokubō Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:31 pm

Yokubo walked towards the cliff where the rocks hung over the landscape. The view was of the wide blue sky where wisps of cloud danced along at its edges, and of the mountains rising high in the far distance. It was a few hours before noon and he had plenty of time to prepare for his date later that evening.

Well, it wasn't really that he had a date to plan for, but Yokubo was hoping to lure in one of the males or females that he spotted flying near the area. A beautiful spot to eat dinner with bright colors should do the trick. The cliffs were near but not horribly close the skywing territory, and Yokubo was pretty sure that the dragons he had been seeing were coming or going from the high flying tribe and their floating mountains. So he had pretty good chances of attracting somebody's attention if he played his cards right.

Firstly the mischievous lightwing male cleaned up the area. With his great wings he pushed at the air sending all the loose dirt and dust off of the cliff leaving a smooth flat stone overhang clean of debris. Second Yokubo found a nice large tree trunk and cut it in half. He quickly cut pieces out of the rounded end to carve strong legs out of the trunk. After that he smoothed the flatted top of the rough table with the rough scales near his tail. Much like sandpaper he was able to smooth it down until he was flat and sleek enough to place objects on top of it.

Once the table was done he started on the chairs which were cut from the other half of the tree trunk that was left over. These were easy to make and set around the table evenly after he smoothed the tops of them with his tail.

After the table and chairs were finished he began decorating the place. Since it was already very visible from the sky, all he had to do was get someone's attention and that could be accomplished any number of ways. Yokubo decided to go all out. He would indulge all of his preys senses. He began to gather flowers then. Along the outer edges of the ledge he placed the lighter colored flowers, and then made rows of darker colored flowers all the way to the center where the table and chairs were. Then he carved a hole in the middle of the table and added a bunch of roses into the hole to accent the wooden furniture. Then Yokubo went out to catch some food to drown his prey in the wonderful smell of good food. He caught two dozen giant shrimp from the edges of the tide pools, two moa to share, an irish elk, and gathered many different kinds of berries which would be great for dessert. All of these foods were placed beautifully upon the table.

Once all of this was completed the sun had crossed the sky. It was late in the afternoon, and the skyscape was gorgeous as warm splashes of color washed across the clouds and sky. He was just about ready now. If dragons weren't being enticed by the colorful display or the scent of the food then they would soon be enticed by his singing voice. Yokubo leaned against the rocks at the back end of the cliff parallel to his pretty dinner table and flower flooring. Then he tipped his head back and began to sing a song.

Yokubō
LightWing Adviser
LightWing Adviser

Male Posts : 72

Back to top Go down

BLIND DATE 2016 [Swirlwind + Yokubo] Empty Re: BLIND DATE 2016 [Swirlwind + Yokubo]

Post by Swirlwind Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:47 pm

//I'm sorry that this post is late, hope you can forgive me//

Swirlwind got out of her cave in the morning, she was excited for the blind date because she always wanted to have a date like her friends did. After a quick flight exercise, she realised that the blind date was today and she forgot to prepare herself last night. She gave herself a bath by cleaning her scales with some polishing herbs, it was only a quick bath because if she over polished her scales, it would relect light off her scales. Then she headed away from the Skywings kingdom and landed on the flower garden to gather flowers.

For the rest of the morning, she foraged for various types of flowers, some roses, tulips, daisies, buttercups, and many more that aren't too sweet-smelling. After she have collected enough flowers from the garden, she flew back to her cave and with her knowledge of crafting with her friends, she weaved the flowers into accessories much as a flower necklace, flowers bracelets and a flower tiara which she will wear for the date.

Before she was ready to go, she remembered to bring something she have found a few days ago. It was a love heart shaped black rock which is so shiny that you could see your reflection on it. She took the rock out of her treasure chest which was decorated with supposedly gemstones and she went out of the cave and out of the Skywing territory once again.

In no effort of flying, she gracefully flew to the cliffs where the sun was setting behind the rocks, she was informed that her date was around here or least near the Skywing's borderline. She saw a table filled with flowers and food and a dragon near the table, singing a really romantic song. Is that a Lightwing? Swirlwind thought, she had seen a Lightwing in scrolls and learnt almost all about them but she had never seen one. Maybe they rarely go outside their territory? No , that doesn't sound right. Anyway, did this Lightwing did all of this for a date? She wondered, as she wondered about things alot. Also, is this my blind date? Anxiously has strike her, it may be for someone else not her, but she did not signed up for nothing.

So she flew down towards the singing Lightwing and she looked at him with her gleaming blue eyes then greeted him with a bow. "Hello, I am Swirlwind of the Skywings and I have to say, you really know how to create a date and sing!" She smiled, hoping that she didn't said the wrong thing to him.
Swirlwind
Swirlwind

Female Libra Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Yokubō Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:09 pm

Yokubo hears her soft wings caress the cool afternoon air as he turns his head slightly to take in the sight of the skywing female. She was dainty; even for a normal sized lightwing, but he was already much larger than most if not all of the lightwing males in the tribe. He had to thank his mother and the hybrid heritage he had for that.

Bo could never worry about his size compared to his partners however. At least none of them seemed to mind if he was far larger than they were. He catered to whatever pleased the dragon he was with.

The song continued to dance in the air over his ears and inevitably over hers. He had almost all of her senses filled with good things now. Scent was preoccupied with the smell of the flowers and of the scrumptious food. Sight was pleased by his arrangement of colorful plants, the setting sun, and perhaps also by his own form. Her ears were caught up in his lilting voice as Yoku strung words into songs of love that gently caressed her hearing. All he needed to do now was make her feel good, but that would come with time. That sense should always be the last one to touch. First he intended to make her feel the smoothness of the chairs and table as they sat down to eat. He finished his song and smiled devilishly at her voice.

No need to bow mon cheré. My name is Yokubo son of Hikari and Jadespine. I am a lightwing adviser. It is my humble pleasure to meet with you this lovely evening miss Swirlwind. <3 Yokubo bowed deeply then smoothly strode forward to pull out a wooden chair and offer it to her with an outstretched claw.

It is my job and duty to make dates the absolute best that they can be. Even when I know not who I am dating. To be honest Swirlwind. I am more than happy to be sharing this blind date with your lovely face. He then waited there like a perfect gentlemen for her to sit down so that he could continue showing her all of the treats he had gathered for this very special occasion.

Yokubō
LightWing Adviser
LightWing Adviser

Back to top Go down

Post by Swirlwind Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:25 am

The lightwing seemed... big, but that doesn't really matter for Swirlwind if Skywings were the smallest dragon species. And if he is big, does that means he is older than her? Swirlwind shook the thought out of her head, it doesn't sound very likely for her to become him mate in a few minutes if that's true anyway.

The Lightwing, who introduced himself as Yokubo, offered Swirlwind a chair, she sat on the chair and she took a sniff of the lovely flowers and the irresistible foods she and Yokubo will be having for dinner. Swirlwind opened her mouth in astonishment while she was, blushing. To her, Yokubo just seemed so... perfect in every way possible. Look at how beautifully and perfectly arranged those flowers are, how those food smelled, how finely crafted and smoothed those chairs and table are and lastly, Yokubo has a such charming singing voice! She purred in her impressions of the handsome Lightwing, his name is very lovely, so is his parents!  

Swirlwind sighed so deeply, she felt like she going to faint from the romantic fabulous and she have never felt like that before.
"If it your duty to create absolutely perfect dates, you are doing your job well." She said in a dreamily mood, "You actually got me right in my heart, Yokubo..." She can't help but feel the feeling of love. If Yokubo was aiming to make me fall in love, he have done it as soon I came here...

//Would add more in this post but ran out of ideas//
Swirlwind
Swirlwind

Female Libra Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Yokubō Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:56 pm

(OOC: Is Swirlwind like.. a teenager? or an adult dragon?)

IC: Yokubo gave the lady his famous knee bending smile then winked at Swirlwind as he trotted around the table to take his own seat across from her.

You honor me with your words of praise miss. Bo watches her eyes take in all of the bounty he had brought together for the date. They were a mesmerizing pair of gems that lit up her face. He couldn't take his eyes away from them. The designs along his scales slowly flickered between pink, yellow, and dark red as he sat there trying to reign in his normal energetic self to be the cool guy.

I would have cooked something for dessert instead of collecting the fruits here, but I wasn't sure if you wanted everything cooked. Plus I was a little low on time... He rubbed the back of his head still cursing his lack of knowledge on the female he was supposed to impress tonight.

Yokubō
LightWing Adviser
LightWing Adviser

Back to top Go down

Post by Swirlwind Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:13 am

(Swirlwind is a teenager yes, simliar to ones irl but without phones and stuff Razz Also, sorry for late post.)

Swirlwind smiled as Yokubo satted down, still lost in sight with the food and decorations on the table, she was still astonished with the beautiful preparations Yokubo had made.
"Nah don't worry about it too much, fruits are as good as cooked desert, I don't really mind honesty"  She responded to Yokubo's compliment, she doesn't really care not having cooked dessert, she wanted this date to run smoothly.

She looked at the delicious looking food, not sure whenever is the right time to eat it. Feeling like she wanted to know more about Yokubo, Swirlwind asked him a question, "So... what inspired you to do this kind of stuff? I mean, not everyone does this like you do..." She beamed as she waits for an answer. Swirlwind sometimes thinks she asks awkward questions to others so hopefully Yokubo doesn't think that was a weird thing to ask, though it wasn't as weird as her other questions.
Swirlwind
Swirlwind

Female Libra Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Yokubō Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:38 am

Yoku smiles brightly as Swirlwind compliments his food and says how the dessert is fine. He shrugs once then picks up his meat to nibble on.

You should try the meat. It's at the perfect temperature. <3" He says quickly hoping that she liked it rare. Most females tended to like their meat rare instead of raw or well cooked for some reason. He happened to like his meat well done and cooked by the sun for a few days. Then his keen ears twitch as Swirli asks how he got his inspiration for the decorations and everything. To this he lets out a devilish laugh then grins wickedly at her. The curve of his brows suggesting that he was greatly amused and intently watching her features at the same time.

My girl. It is in my very nature to please, and pleasing others is what I do. That's how I got my position as adviser as well, because I can please the whole crowd with my words and actions. He puffs out his chest a bit to look a little more dashing then stares deeply into her beautiful eyes.

I am ultimately happy to know that you are pleased by my preparations Swirlwind. I hope that by the end of this date that I may be able to please you further in some way. His comment was innocent but the thoughts in his mind were not.

Yokubō
LightWing Adviser
LightWing Adviser

Back to top Go down

Post by Swirlwind Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:41 am

//Sorry again.//
Swirlwind nodded as Yokubo tells her his reasoning on why he got royal adsiver position, she really likes the idea of pleasing others with anything.
//And so Swirli want Yokubo to be her role model ssh//
However, Swirlwind started to feel uncomfortable with the way Yokubo laughed, she had a bad feeling that Yokubo had poisoned her meat so it will make her fall asleep and so Yokubo will proceed to kidnap her.
She giggled and pushed the thought away, even dragons who seemed perfect also have a 'bad side'.
Deciding that she doesn't cares if she gets kidnapped, Swirlwind tried the meat anyway and it tastes really delicious. It was absolutely nothing like she had in the Skywing's dinners. She gave Yokubo a big grin, "It's the tastiest meat I've tasted in my entire time, the Lightwings must be lucky having you cooking their dinners." Swirlwind wasn't sure if he does that for his tribe but he can always correct her anyway. "While I'm enjoying this blind date, I really want to know all about you more." Swirlwind asked, hoping that he'll give him the information she longed to know.[/color]
Swirlwind
Swirlwind

Female Libra Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sly Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:00 am

Blind date ends.

TOPIC CLOSED
Sly
Sly
NightWing Enforcer
NightWing Enforcer

Male Posts : 619

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down