Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

BLIND DATE 2016 [Echostorm + Gemna] Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

BLIND DATE 2016 [Echostorm + Gemna] Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

BLIND DATE 2016 [Echostorm + Gemna]

+2
Echostorm
Sly
6 posters

Go down

BLIND DATE 2016 [Echostorm + Gemna] Empty BLIND DATE 2016 [Echostorm + Gemna]

Post by Sly Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:35 pm

This topic is for the Blind Date between the following:

Echostorm
Gemna

You have 1 month. Have fun! <3
Sly
Sly
NightWing Enforcer
NightWing Enforcer

Male Posts : 619

Back to top Go down

BLIND DATE 2016 [Echostorm + Gemna] Empty Re: BLIND DATE 2016 [Echostorm + Gemna]

Post by Gemna Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:27 pm

((For now I'm just waiting till the other dragon gets on to actually post something. If nothing happens oh well))

Gemna flew over the icy tundra below, but began to feel warmer as he neared a bright forest. Oh, the pain of warmer weather, oh well, it could not be helped. The marketplace was not far, as of recent there was this "blind date" he was thrown into, from which he had a mysterious date. Who this was he had not known, but as long as it was company he was fine with it. As he landed, the area grew a bit of chill, the water in the marketplace getting colder. Ice Dragons, what would the world be without them? Gemna would began to travel about he market, looking about for anything interesting, and he prayed mentally that his date would not be a boring one... however, he grew the feeling that he or she may not even show themselves.
Gemna
Gemna
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Male Posts : 43

Back to top Go down

BLIND DATE 2016 [Echostorm + Gemna] Empty Re: BLIND DATE 2016 [Echostorm + Gemna]

Post by Echostorm Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:37 pm

((Wow I'm dumb. I'm sorry I forgot... I haven't been here in a while. I visit sporadically, sorry... I'm so bloody forgetful.))

Echostorm stumbled through the market. Why had she signed up for a blind date? She wasn't sure. In fact, she had completely forgotten about it! It's just that she had gotten up late, then hung out by a lake for almost eternity. Well, at least a fair portion of the morning. Then, she remembered, and bolted off. It was very cold here. Echo was not a fan of "cold". Frost gathered on her crystal scales and made the general chill even worse. Hmm... maybe she would buy whomever she met something? Or maybe she would buy herself something. A gift for her, a gift for them, a gift for whomever she wanted to give it? No, she had wasted enough time not remembering. Lost in her thoughts, she stumbled into an Icewing who seemed to be wandering the markets. "Oof! Ow! Sorry to bother you." Then she added. "Uh... I was supposed to meet a blind date somewhere do you know who that might be?"
Echostorm
Echostorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemna Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:53 pm

As Gemna was looking at something in the market, a dragoness ran into him, knocking him down as well. He shook his head and looked to the dragoness who shone with such colors, who had been made up of many crystals, whole and separate. She looked astounding for a dragoness, reman listened to her, getting up completely now, "Aye, I am looking for a blind date as well," Gemna added, looking at the remarkable colors of the dragoness, "Apologies, where are my manners? My name is Gemna, and you are?"
Gemna
Gemna
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Echostorm Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:01 pm

Echostorm forced herself to her feet. The crystals made her a little stiff. Especially in cold weather. "Hi Gemna, nice to meet you. My name is Echostorm, but you can call me Echo. So... uh..." Echostorm suddenly found that she had absolutely nothing to say. Spotting several interesting decorative dragons, possibly made out of gemstones, she asked, "Those look cool, I think I'll buy one." Padding over to the dragon selling them, she tilted her head and pointed to a small light blue one. "How much is this?" Echo flicked her tail at Gemna, beckoning him over. "Have you seen anything interesting while you were looking?" The dragon at the stall smirked. "Well, I'm asking five gold coins each, miss." Echostorm drew some coins out of a pouch which she had slung around her right front leg, in case she wanted to buy something. "I'll take the light blue one and the sort of rainbowish one." she spoke, indicating another dragon. Holding out the blue one to Gemna, she asked, "Do you want it?" The vendor accepted the coins with another smirk, then looked away. Echo started walking slowly through the streets. "Do you want to see if there's anything else here?"
Echostorm
Echostorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemna Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:09 am

Gemna took the blue dragon, "Oh, um, thanks." This was nice, a little crystal dragon, possibly another decoration for his home on the shelves. He would reply to the dragoness, "Yes, we can walk about, hopefully it gets colder around here." Gemna was not used to warmer weathers, his body creating the coldness to make it so he could at least get used to some surroundings.
Gemna
Gemna
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Echostorm Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:58 am

"I don't know. It feels plenty cold to me. Maybe I can buy some furs to keep warm." She kept waking, staring at the different market stalls, hoping that she could spot something interesting. She didn't see any furs, but there was a lot of other stuff. Gripping the rainbow dragon in her talons, she looked around. She felt a little hungry, maybe she could buy some food or something.

((Short post because morning.))
Echostorm
Echostorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemna Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:54 pm

Gemna walked about with the crystal dragon, looking around as he listened to the dragoness speak. He spotted a booth that seemed to be selling light to medium furs, "I found one with furs." He said to the dragoness, pointing out the oddly made booth.
Gemna
Gemna
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Echostorm Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:58 am

The booth was a little odd, but the furs would keep her warm. She bought a dark brown hide from an unknown animal. Well, the vendor had PROBABLY known, but she hadn't asked. So she didn't know. It was really fuzzy though. She was tempted to rub it in someone's face, just because it was so fluffy. Also because it would annoy them. She draped the hide around her shoulders and continued browsing the stalls.

((Morning, short post.))
Echostorm
Echostorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemna Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:07 am

((Sorry for the late reply, short post, morning and stuff))

"Where do you hail from?" Gemna asked, pretty much asking where Echo came from originally. He usually asked questions like this, after all, he did want to know more about this dragoness, since she sparked his curiosity.
Gemna
Gemna
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Barracuda Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:07 pm

((It's okay, it's not exactly like I IMMEDIATELY posted at first either. It took me a while to even remember this existed. When I say remember I mean Sly reminded me. XD))

"Umm..." Echo wasn't entirely sure. "I don't remember much about it. My mother was half Earthwing, half Skywing, and I think my father was a Lightwing, but... other than that... no idea!" She grinned awkwardly at her Icewing companion. "What about you though? Where do you come from?"

((This is Echo, BTW))
Barracuda
Barracuda
SeaWing Vulcan
SeaWing Vulcan

Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemna Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:13 am

"Beyond the Glaciers," He said, looking around at the many venders and their booths, "There is not much to explain where I'm from, aside from it's the coldest part of the earth, my mother was killed by my father, and my father died of a disease from being out in the warmth for far too long. There is a reason I chill the area is to make sure I don;t catch the same thing either."
Gemna
Gemna
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Slitherfang Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:09 pm

"Oh... I'm... sorry." Echostorm wasn't sure what to say. "Do you want to go somewhere colder, then?" She wrapped the fur around herself tightly. She didn't like super cold places, but if it kept her date from getting sick, and if she had warm furs... well, she could go somewhere colder. She didn't like the crowds much anyway, so it wouldn't be ALL bad to go further north. Besides, the frost always seemed to bring out her crystal scales. And, she had to admit, she was a little vain, and enjoyed looking good. It got her compliments. Compliments were one of her favorite things.

((Short post because short. This is Echo.))

Slitherfang

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassasail Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:08 pm

"It is of your decision Echo, I will not force anyone to go into colder depths. I am fine for now, but in an hour or so I will need to leave," Gemna said a little worriedly of himself, but hid it well, "Besides, I could not afford to have you catch a cold or get sick from the colder weather, I know furs are not going to keep you warmth for long.

((This is Gemna))
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sly Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:00 am

Blind date ends.

TOPIC CLOSED
Sly
Sly
NightWing Enforcer
NightWing Enforcer

Male Posts : 619

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down