Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

BLIND DATE 2016 [Cariharn + Atrex] Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

BLIND DATE 2016 [Cariharn + Atrex] Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

BLIND DATE 2016 [Cariharn + Atrex]

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

BLIND DATE 2016 [Cariharn + Atrex] Empty BLIND DATE 2016 [Cariharn + Atrex]

Post by Sly Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:32 pm

This topic is for the Blind Date between the following:

Cariharn
Atrex

You have 1 month. Have fun! <3
Sly
Sly
NightWing Enforcer
NightWing Enforcer

Male Posts : 619

Back to top Go down

BLIND DATE 2016 [Cariharn + Atrex] Empty Re: BLIND DATE 2016 [Cariharn + Atrex]

Post by Atrex Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:36 am

//oh god xD here we go! Good luck Atrex xD//

When it came to dating, Atrex was a pretty standard guy. He was many things, but he was nothing if not knowledgable about females. Okay, not really, but he'd been given "Love Lessons," from his brother, Xavier, before he left.

"Flowers, check! Clean scales, check! Location, check!"

Atrex was paranoid currently. Oh god, WHY had he signed up for this?! He had no idea. Since Athena had broken his poor heart, he decided to focuse on other females and move on, which was a pretty stupid idea if you asked him, since Atrex was, well, paranoid like I said before.
Atrex had decided to place the date on a nice cliff overlooking a sandy beach below. The wind wasn't too bad, and it was a beautiful evening, the sun clear and clouds tinged a lovely light shade of indigo. Very poetic, very romantic, if you asked him.

Atrex looked down at the flowers he'd picked. Roses and tulips. A tradition in his family, that the male would give the female flowers as a token of his.. Well, affection. Oh god, this was TERRIFYING! Atrex had the flowers in one claw, and tail in his mouth, since he was biting it like a human bit it's fingernails. Realising that would look bad, he quickly curled it back around his claws and took deep breaths to calm himself down. His small cross dangled down his neck, the feeling of the warm gold resting against his scales comforting him.
Atrex
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Male Posts : 289

Back to top Go down

Post by Cariharn Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:33 am

Inhale, exhale, inhale, ex- This was not working. Never had Cariharn been so nervous about just meeting a stranger and right now, she had double and triple checked her appearance. She had removed any sort of armour on her body and made sure that her scales shined with absolute brilliance and beauty. She had worn a different necklace from her usual one and she had pretty much done all she knew she could.

It seemed that her appearance couldn't get any better than she had already been but now she was practicing her introduction to the dragon she was about to meet. Should she be formal? Should be semi-formal? Well, she definitely hoped she wouldn't bore the male during their date. From her unfortunate lack of knowledge about romance and dates, she figured that she had to keep the mood positive and uplifting.

With a confident nod, she attempted to depart for the location before stopping halfway out, only to return to make sure she hadn't forgotten anything. Also, she made sure to polish all her spines and horns again, it would be dreadful if she turned up with any sort of dirt on her being. Cariharn looked over her overall appearance once more, clean scales, shining horns, a nice bit of jewellery to brighten up her appearance- a silver snowflake pendant hanging from her neck, plus a practised smile to add to an elegant feel. Yes, she was ready for this.
Cariharn
Cariharn
IceWing Scholar
IceWing Scholar

Female Capricorn Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:01 am

Atrex was a patient waiter most of the time, but the fact that this was the dragoness he'd be going on a -hopefully- nice date made him impatient and jumpy. He fidgeted with the flowers, being careful not to break the delicate petals, biting his lip so hard it almost drew blood. His four wings were twitching and shifing at random, and Atrex had gone a funny shade of grey, his version of pale. Scratch that, now he was a swhite as a ghost.

He hummed his favourite celtic song to himself to try and calm his poor heart. He'd have a seizure if he kept this up. It didn't help. Atrex buried his head in his front wings. The healer was ill at ease with worry. Would she like him? For all his kind personality, Atrex was probably boring. Athena hadn't even notice dhim romantically, so what reason would this dragoness have to even bat an eyelid at him? just be yourself. those three words usually only made it harder. Today was no exception. Today was no surprise. The golden nineteen year old awaited his date with a pale face and worried expression. He had done all he could, now all he'd have to do was.. Wait. He only knew this female was a scholar. Hmm, he didn't actually know what a scholar WAS, so this would be interesting. And she was an icewing, like Athena, which was a nice little bonus. He had a particular liking for Icewings, even though he was weak against them in fights. They were pretty to look at, apparently, according to other males he'd met on his travels.
Atrex
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cariharn Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:07 am

Cariharn arrived at a little way from the designated meeting place, taking a quick minute to straighten up herself. When she arrived she was greeted with a rather...nervous? looking LightWing, or maybe he was sick...she really didn't know. She cleared her throat softly as she approached, "Pardon me, but you are Atrex, yes?" she asked with a smile, while praying silently that she didn't look condescending. Dragons have told her that quite a number of times before, that she always looked judgmental of others whenever she smiled, even if it was out of pure happiness or amusement.

She had taken a while to observe the date place, the place was actually prepared quite nicely, the ambience was absolutely wonderful. It was romantic, a perfect setting for a date, she had to say, the LightWing did quite a good job of picking out the place for the date. This, in Cariharn's mind, clicked quite well with her. As she was taking in the scenery, she noticed the bouquet of flowers in the dragon's claws, how sweet of him. By now, that was pretty much enough to assure Cariharn that she would be able to get along with the dragon in front of her. Hopefully though, she won't stumble over her words mid conversation.
Cariharn
Cariharn
IceWing Scholar
IceWing Scholar

Female Capricorn Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:43 am

The sound of beating wings and claws touching ground caused Atrex to whip his head around. His breathing hitched and he would have choked on his saliva if his mouth wasn't so dry. She was.. gorgeous. Okay, she was breathtaking, and Atrex felt like an ogre compared to her. Then she smiled and he felt warm inside. not so fast, big boy.

Atrex smiled back politely, lips twitching as he tried to hold back a nervous squeal. "E-e-erm.. I-I.. Y-yeah.." He stammered, going pink at his squeaky voice. "I mean.. I mean.. I mean.. I mean.." His mouth refused to work and he buried his head in his wing, before revealing his face again. He politely nodded. "Y-yeah, I-I'm Atrex. I'm guessing you're C-C-Cariharn?" He asked, straightening in an attempt to look respectable.

He watched her look around, unable to decipher her reaction. He took a moment to see what she really looked like. She was honestly as pretty as Athena. Maybe even more so. Better not say that to Athy though, she'd probably go mad.

Atrex realised he was staring and hurridly adverted his gaze. He saw hr eyes fall to the flowers and he jumped into action to save himself from a mortifying experience. "O-oh! Y-yeah, t-these are for you," he stood up and approached, offering them to her with a shy smile. "I-I hope you.. You like them." Oh god, stop stammering!
Atrex
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cariharn Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:13 am

"Yes, I am. Pleased to meet you," she replied Atrex and with a smile, she received the bouquet of flowers and took her seat opposite him. It appeared that he was also somewhat nervous, as it very clearly showed through his tone of voice. But from what she had seen, he seemed like a decent dragon in both looks and personality. She was looking forward to this date already.

In an attempt to comfort the younger dragon, well, she had a feeling he was younger, she tried to spark up some conversation. "So, what brought you to sign up for the blind date?" she asked, figuring that the best topic at the moment would be to use the current events that were happening at the moment. So far, so good.

She took the time to briefly examine the flowers, they were quite pretty and from someone who hasn't dabbled in much greenery's view, they seemed well raised. But then again, she was no botanist, who was she to criticise a simple bouquet of flowers? This was also no place to criticise plants, it was a date for goodness sake. She decided the best place for the flowers at the moment was in between her fore claws where she would remember where they were.
Cariharn
Cariharn
IceWing Scholar
IceWing Scholar

Female Capricorn Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:41 am

"Pleased to meet you too, Cariharn," Atrex smiled. "A-and may I say you look.. Extremely beautiful," he went red as sin and looked at the ground, sucking in his cheeks to prevent a cringe. The heck kind of compliment was that? Now he really wished he'd gotten coaching from Xavier. His brother would neber let him hear the end of it if he was here now.

He barely registered Cariharn's questions until a few moments later. "Hmm? Oh pardon me, Cariharn," he said, lifting his golden head and shifting his four wings. "Well, there was this girl.. Athena," his eyes went a little glassy as he said her name. "A-and I really liked her.. But she broke my heart, got with another guy before I could ask her out," he shrugged. "So, I decided to stop moping around and focuse on more important things. Like making new friends, seeing the world, learning new things, stuff like that."

He then grinned at her. "What about you? Dont slap me please, but surely an.. A-attractive female such as yourself would have found a mate already?" He asked.
Atrex
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cariharn Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:17 am

Cariharn listened carefully to Atrex's explanation, wondering if she shouldn't have asked in the end, since she was worried if she stepped on any landmines. However, it seemed that his not hesitating to tell her about it, helped her reassure herself that the topic was alright to touch upon as long as she doesn't poke into it too much. When Atrex asked her, her reason, she thought for a while.

"Well, it appears that I don't come of as a very approachable dragoness," she commented on Atrex's compliment with a light laugh. "Oh well, I probably just joined out of pure curiosity, or I just figured I should be a little more social," she said, sounding as if she wasn't sure of why she joined in the first place. In all honesty, her joining the blind date event was definitely out of pure amusement, after all, it seemed pretty civilised, fun, and most of all, interesting. A great opportunity to learn things about relationships and how a healthy one should work.

It then occurred to her, that maybe the dragons who joined just wanted a little romance in their lives compared to her, who didn't really mind whether she had a mate or not. "However...I might be of the minority that joined out of wanting to learn about romance than to look for a relationship themselves," she said, half to Atrex and half to herself. It was a habit of hers, thinking to herself while talking to another.
Cariharn
Cariharn
IceWing Scholar
IceWing Scholar

Female Capricorn Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:15 am

Atrex chuckled at her first words. "Well, I think you're an approachable female. After all, you haven't taken my head off, so that's a start!" He laughed, rubbing the back of his neck with one of his four wings. He listened to her explanation with a slightly tilted head. He was intrigued. "Really?" He could relate to that. He had been curious too. He then smiled at her next words and shifted his weight from one shoulder to the other as he spoke his reply.

"Well, it means you're here for an origonal reason," he encouraged. Then he looked at the sea below, his stomach doing flips at the height. "Beautiful evening, isn't it?" A strong breeze flew in out of nowhere. If he was hoenst, it felt good, bleoing over his scales and cooling his sweaty self a lot. Atrex closed his eyes and turned his head towards the sea where the wind was blowing from. The sound of the sea washed around his brain wonderfully.

"Makes you feel.. Like there's a lot we don't know about. Out there.. In the ocean. Who knows what could be out there? Dragons the size of planets, monsters with powers beyond our imaginations." He looked st Cariharn, opening his eyes. The sun set off her scales beautifully. He admitted, meeting Cariharn would probably change his life. Even if they never became mates, he was sure they'd be good friends, best friends, even. "I've always wanted to see it... See the world at it's finest. When you think you know it all, it.. Shows you something even more beautiful." His eyes fell on hers and for a moment he gazed at her. oh, hell.
Atrex
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cariharn Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:30 am

Cariharn was taking a while to appreciate the scenery, nodding every now and then to acknowledge Atrex's words. As she turned her head to reply to Atrex, she had made eye contact with the dragon, making her a bit flustered. She never really thought about it, but Atrex was quite attractive, or maybe it was the sunlight reflecting of his scales, she couldn't quite put her claw on it.

"The world is quite amazing when seen at the right times...like now, for instance," she began, shifting her weight to make herself a little more comfortable. "I have to commend you, for choosing such a time and place as this for a date," she commented with a smile, gesturing to the golden sunset, tinted with pink and orange along with the ocean, reflecting the light off its waters.

If she could, she would capture a picture of this scene in front of her, but for now, her memory would have to do. She turned her attention back to the male in front of her, hm...maybe it was a combination of both the sunset and Atrex himself that made him look quite elegant at this moment. Atrex had potential, Cariharn would say, after all, despite his awkward composure in the beginning, which she didn't find too distracting or off putting, as it was understandable. Anyone, unless they were extremely confident of themselves, would be nervous on a blind date. "Ah well, it just occurred to me. It isn't particularly a dinner date without the food is it?" she asked with a humoured smile.
Cariharn
Cariharn
IceWing Scholar
IceWing Scholar

Female Capricorn Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:49 pm

As Cariharn made eye contact with him, Atrex chuckled nervously, a silly grin appearing on his face. He felt self consious, even though he had washed ten times before in a row, had polished himself till his horns were as shiny as gold, and had spent hours picking the "perfect," date spot.

His bright eyes lit up impossibly furhter as she agreed with him. Agreed! With him! "O-oh! This?" He went even pinker at her, to him, amazing complement. "T-thank you! I ah.. Just wanted to.. You know.. Erm.." He licked his lip to shut himself up and quickly turned his gaze towards the sunlight. "Hmm.." He smiled softly.

Then he heard her last words and the humour in them. "Ah!" He exclaimed, jumping about three feet in the air. He looked at her and nodded. "Oh yeah! I have it here somewhere.." He glanced around. He had forgotten about his fish! "If you don't like fish.." He started to say, and then he saw it. Just in between them and behind them, was a small fire with a large catfish on it.

Atrex shrugged. "I'm not a good fisher but.. I ah.. Didn't know wether you liked.. Fish cooked or not so I.. Just went for it," he chuckled nervously and stood up. He started to walk over to it, when all of a sudden an albertros snatched it off the fire and flew off with it. "Oi!" He rushed over to the fire and roared at it "Dein si staren eh frau avian!" he cursed it in his family language, before looking at Cariharn and going the colour of sin itself.

"Sorry.." He rubbed the back of his neck with his back wing. "Erm.. I didn't have time to make more, so.." And then his mouth spoke without him giving it permission.

"Want to grab dinner? As in, you know, grab dinner.. Out of the ocean? We could see who could grab the most?" He gave her a competitive smirk. Smooth.. Heh, I guess those coaching lessons with Xey paid off.
Atrex
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaroc Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:09 am

//not sure if I'm allowed to comment, but: awww, I love this! xD Out of all the blind dates, this one is by far by favourite!//
Zaroc
Zaroc

Male Posts : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by Cariharn Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:10 am

When Atrex cursed at the albatross that stole their dinner, she had to hold in a small giggle. Ah well, she figured that the albatross was hungry itself as well. She didn't know what it was that Atrex had said, only knowing that it was probably one of the many familial languages known among certain families of dragons. It somewhat made her admire Atrex a little more, he seemed like a great dragon to hang around with.

When the LightWing suggested going out to the sea to literally catch their own dinner, her thought process was briefly interrupted. Her grey eyes darted to the ocean body near them, then back to the Lightwing in front of her. She then opened her mouth to speak, carefully choosing her words. No, she wasn't going to reject him! Preposterous! That would only ruin this wonderful outing!

"Um...well, in all honesty, the winner might have already been decided...considering the fact that I am inexperienced with the art of hunting..." Cari began, her tongue flickering in and back in nervousness. "But! If it is a challenge in all good fun, I will gladly participate, Atrex," she ended with a sheepish smile. Oh goodness, she hoped she wouldn't make a fool of herself, that would be so embarrassing!
Cariharn
Cariharn
IceWing Scholar
IceWing Scholar

Female Capricorn Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:20 am

Atrex watched her intoxicating grey eyes fly to the ocean, and immediately he felt as if he'd commited murder. Did he do something wrong? Was she aquaphoboc? Did she secretly hate fish? What if, what if-

He listened to her words, and smiled brightly, relief was an understatement to what he was feeling right now. Now he could impress her! "That's okay! I can teach you how to fish! All you have to do is copy a big bird of prey. Outstretch your legs, unsheathe your claws, and there you go! The fancy stuff come's later." Atrex was grinning now, super happy to have a chance to well, not show off exactly, but.. Show her he wasn't all flowers and nice words. He could hunt!

He smiled back eagerly. "Well then! Let's go!" He stretched out his four wings and, with a few flaps that send the grass bending, lifted into the air. Lord, he loved flying. He grinned at her. "Tell you what, if you beat me, you can bury me in sand. Or something.." He trailed off, before he chuckled nervously. "Sorry, not very good at jokes." He shrugged, before diving over the cliff and straight down. He straightened out around 20 centimetres from the ocean and he glanced down. Already, he could see the coast was teeming with life. He grinned over his shoulder at her, before he focused on a target. He saw one, a trout the size of his claw. He angled his wings so he was swooping on top of it. He outstretched his front claws, and suddenly the water was spraying his legs and chest as he grabbed it snd hoisted it out of the water. Success!
Atrex turned and grinned at Cariharn, watching her.
Atrex
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:54 pm

BUMP
Atrex
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cariharn Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:54 pm

Cariharn laughed a little at Atrex's attempt to make a joke and watched in interest as he dived down and came back up a few moments later with a fish. She blinked in amazement, he did it so fast! It was clear that this dragon wasn't all words but definitely knew his stuff with fish hunting as well. She then looked over at the water below, and took a deep breath.

"That was quite commendable! I suppose it is my turn to try now?" she asked, a rhetorical question. Cariharn then took off into flight, hovering just some centimetres above the water, her eyes scanning the water, she was used to blizzards but the visibility of what goes on under water was definitely quite tricky for her to get a good target on a fish. Just then she spotted a grey-blue trout just a little further away. Quickly, she skimmed the water with her claws and attempted to make a grab for it.

When she flew up,the trout ended up wiggling its way out of her grasp. "Ah! I was so close! I forgot how slippery fish can be compared to land animals!" she told herself aloud as she flew back to land, feeling a bit dismayed by her loss. But she could feel that she was definitely getting a hang of fishing and some excitement bubbled in her chest. "But, I'll try again. I have a good feeling I'll get it this time," she said, a wide grin on her face. Cariharn then proceeded to take off and dive straight for a fish, swimming in the water.

Closer, closer, her eyes focused on a target and she repeated what she had done earlier, this time, the fish didn't escape her claws. She quickly flew back on to land, dropping the fresh catch on the ground, next to Atrex's. "Did you see that? It was more fun than I thought it would be!" she exclaimed, joy in her voice.
Cariharn
Cariharn
IceWing Scholar
IceWing Scholar

Female Capricorn Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:05 am

Atrex went pink at her complemeant. "Thank you! Yes, it's your turn now!" He grinned, landing beside her and folding his four wings. The fish was long dead, his claws having pierced the vital organs. He watched Cariharn, turning and leaving the fish on the fire for the moment.

She was REALLY good at this! Atrex watched her, feeling as giddy as a drunk human. He admitted, she looked very attractive while she was flying. It stretched out her wings and the sun lit up her body, and Atrex tried to keep his eyes on her general body.

He gave an embarrassingly high pitched squeal when she caught the fish and clapped for her as she turned and flew back up. However, the fish suddenly wiggled out of her strong grasp and his face fell. He then grinned at her words. "Yeah, like snakes. Slippery little things, they are. Don't feel bad! The first time I caught a fish I caught it with my mouth in the wrong way. I ended up getting a few slaps from it's tail for my mistake," he chuckled. He then smiled even wider as she landed beside him and spoke again. "Thats the spirit! Go on Cari!" He cheered as she took off again.

She caught it! Atrex clapped his four wings together as she flew back up. "Yay! Well done, Cari!" He grinned, watching her as she dropped the fish next to his.

He felt so proud of her and so thrilled for her he could have hugged her! "It is fun! So that's one brownie point for you, one brownie point for me!" He grinned at her, reminding her she was probably going to get the right to bury him in sand.

Atrex
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cariharn Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:19 am

Cariharn couldn't erase the smile on her face at this moment, she was having a lot of fun! "So that makes it a draw, hope you don't mind sand in your mouth later on!" she teased Atrex. Immediately after so, she flew up again towards the water, "Let's see who gets the most fish by the time it's almost dark!" she called out, really getting into this challenge.

By now she was confident in her abilities in fishing and she couldn't wait to see the outcome of this activity. She never even thought of such a turn of events on this date. From calm and romantic, to absolutely exciting and fun. It was just fishing sure, but it wasn't as if it was for herself only. Turns out the saying was right, it is more fun doing things with others instead of being alone.

Another thing she wouldn't admit though, was that she found Atrex quite attractive with the sunlight glistening on his scales and she quite wanted to see that scene again. She waited in the air for Atrex to join her as it was only fair that they all started off at the same time.
Cariharn
Cariharn
IceWing Scholar
IceWing Scholar

Female Capricorn Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:42 am

Atrex grinned and stuck his tongue out at her. "Haha! So original!" he laughed, taunting her using his joke against him. He grinned even wider at her playful challenge. "I think we know whose going to win, slippyclaws!" he teased, leaping off the ground and hovering beside her.

Atrex had over seven years of experience in fishing, but he knew Cariharn had a good chance. He twisted in the air, before smirking playfully.

"Three! Two! One! GO!" He then took off straight down, narrowly missing the cliff on his way down. he pulled up just before the rocks on the bottom and searched for a target. A salmon! And a big one!

Atrex outstretched his claws and caught it with a splash. The salmon was large, but it could hang limply in one claw easy enough. Atrex caught another, then another, then another! He soon had four fish in his claws. He pulled up to watch Cariharn as he approached the cliff. He admitted, she was beautiful. EXTREMELY beautiful.

He landed, dropped the fish, and turned and swiftly flew back to catch some more. This blind date had turned out to be the most fun he'd had in years,
Atrex
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cariharn Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:37 am

Cariharn flew off immediately as Atrex said "Go!" and scanned the waters for a good catch. "We'll see about it!" she called out as she hovered above the waters. While looking for one, she looked up to see Atrex with his second fish already. She opened her jaw agape before closing it, telling herself that she had to step up her game and just went for it. The cold water sprinkled on her scales as she grabbed a fresh herring, spearing it on her claws as she attempted a second catch.

Once more, she managed to scoop out a salmon and to play it safe, she threw her catch back with the other fish. When she turned around, she saw Atrex flying back with four fish in his claws and blinked. That was fast! With a grin on her face she flew back to catch more.

The cycle of two to three fish per catch repeated itself and each time, she would see more and more fish piling up. However, she was soon beginning to tire and the sky was slowly darkening. "Looks like time's almost up! One last round, Atrex!" she announced as she flew past the LightWing while looking for her next catch.
Cariharn
Cariharn
IceWing Scholar
IceWing Scholar

Female Capricorn Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:55 am

Atrex grinned as the competition went on. As the sky darkened, his wings began to scream at him. He laughed as Cariharn zoomed past. He was trying to find a way to.. Impress her? Atrex was a perfectionist, always critiquing himself. Z's words echoed in his head.

"The ladies love a good show, Atrex!"

Atrex decided to try something fancy. He backflipped, before diving towards the water on top of an unfortunate ray. A ray? Well, he didn't know what a ray was doing so close to the beach, but oh well! As he approached, Atrex did a barrel roll and attempted to grab the ray during the roll, but of course, for Atrex, things weren't about to go well.

A huge wave came in, and smacked right into Atrex just as he swiped the ray out of the water and was completing the roll. He shrieked as he was knocked over and into the water, and suddenly his vision was engulfed by white bubbles.

Luckily he had instinctively taken a breath during his little "accident," but now he was in the water, and one of his minor weaknesses was water. Atrex started to feel weak in the brain, and his head started to spin.

Atrex made a mistake. He looked DOWN, down into the black depths of the sea. He could see colourful coral, but what scared him was the fact he couldn't see the bottom.

Atrex panicked. He flailed around, beating his now soaking wings in an attempt to rise. It was no use, and now his fourty feet long's worth of weight was hindering him. Atrex sunk. And sunk some more, claws scrambling frantically on the coral. His lungs were starting to burn up.
Atrex
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cariharn Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:00 pm

Cariharn's eyes widened when she turned around to see Atrex attempt a backflip, only to fall into the water, and not resurfacing. Without hesitating she flew off and scanned the waters, there he was! Oh no, he did not seem to be doing well. She swallowed a lump in her throat, unsure of what to do.

She wasn't a dragon meant for swimming but more for...ice and the cold. Freezing the sea won't do any good, especially with the moving currents, so what will? She was also a lot heavier than Atrex and she knew she would also drown. Panicking, she flew above the spot where Atrex had fallen in, she could still see his yellow scales glistening under water, so she knew she had a chance.

She flew upwards into the sky and began to surround herself with icy winds and dived straight for Atrex while creating an icy blast, in an attempt to hopefully hoist him out of the water. She entered the water with a splash and was right under Atrex by the time and an icy tornado followed behind her. With all her strength she pushed Atrex up with her entire body strength and a blast of ice.

Panting, she looked up to see Atrex barely above the water, and quickly she froze the surface underneath Atrex while quickly freezing the water around her to create an ice sphere. Hopefully, she'll be able to reach the surface without problems in her ice shelter she created.
Cariharn
Cariharn
IceWing Scholar
IceWing Scholar

Female Capricorn Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:13 pm

Atrex had been in the middle of saying his prayers inside his head, when all of a sudden a blue dragon spashed into the water. He looked up, thinking it was a Seawing, but no! It was her! Cariharn! And then she was underneath him and suddenly a HUGE force was pushing him up.

Atrex glanced behind him for a moment and met her eyes. Before his snout brushed the water's edge. Lungs screaming in pain, Atrex thrust his head up and took a deep breath. And when he looked down, his claws were touching ice! Oh god, Cariharn!

Atrex tensed his back legs and leapt out of the shallow water encased in the ice, landing in the shallows of the beach. He turned back around, searching for Cariharn. "Cari! Can you hear me?!" He called, before collapsing into coughs. Water sprayed the ground at his feet, and even blood. Atrex was on his knees by the time the coughing had subsided.

A single thought entered his head. Cariharn just saved my life. and, like with Athena, he realised he was a goner.

He turned back to look for her and called for her again. "Cari!" He was prepared to jump in, but he hoped Cari was okay!
Atrex
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cariharn Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:56 am

Cariharn soon remembered that her weight would cause the ice sphere to sink. She would still be alive, but she would surely die of starvation and the lack of oxygen at the moment. Quickly, she swung her tail to break the ice around her and struggled to force her entire body upwards. Oh darn it, if only there was a SeaWing around!

Then she remembered, magic! But that idea quickly fizzled away as she knew she couldn't cast a spell without choking on water. Just then she spotted a dark blue silhouette circling underneath as her vision slowly grew hazy. Oh no, she couldn't lose consciousness right now! Just then, a jet of water pushed her upwards. Her quick thinking quickly acted and she froze a platform underneath her and choked out water, breathing heavily.

Whoever that was, she was glad that they happened to be near her at the moment. She slowly froze a pathway for her and weakly made her way to the shore.

"Glad...you're...alright," she told Atrex as she coughed out more water. She slowly took in deep breaths and looked out at the ocean. "Turns out there was a SeaWing somewhere here...thankfully," she said, collapsing on the ground. Cariharn then turned to look at Atrex, "Have you recovered yet?" she asked.
Cariharn
Cariharn
IceWing Scholar
IceWing Scholar

Female Capricorn Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next