Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

BLIND DATE 2016 [Ella + Koal] Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

BLIND DATE 2016 [Ella + Koal] Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Today at 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
Discord
BLIND DATE 2016 [Ella + Koal] Vote_lcapBLIND DATE 2016 [Ella + Koal] Voting_barBLIND DATE 2016 [Ella + Koal] Vote_rcap 

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

BLIND DATE 2016 [Ella + Koal]

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

BLIND DATE 2016 [Ella + Koal] Empty BLIND DATE 2016 [Ella + Koal]

Post by Sly Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:35 pm

This topic is for the Blind Date between the following:

Ella
Koal

You have 1 month. Have fun! <3
Sly
Sly
NightWing Enforcer
NightWing Enforcer

Male Posts : 619

Back to top Go down

BLIND DATE 2016 [Ella + Koal] Empty Re: BLIND DATE 2016 [Ella + Koal]

Post by Ella Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:49 pm

( Thank you Sly <3 <3 It sure will be an interesting month! )

Ella had spent hours polishing her scales with different herbs. She had scrubbed every inch of dirt and grim off her scales, and they now shone brightly, like freshly cut gems. She was a little embarrassed by it, but she didn't mind too much. Ella just hoped the place wasn't too bright, so that the reflections from her scales didn't make her look like a disco ball.

But why was she so concerned with how she looked? Well, tonight was the night she had been waiting for. A blind date! what could be more exciting than that? Who knew what she would be paired with?! Maybe she could meet a handsome EarthWing, or a colourful little SkyWing! Or maybe one of those mysterious SeaWings which she had heard of. Inwardly, Ella was a bit nervous that she may have been paired with a NightWing, but who cares! She was enthusiastic, excited, about to meet a new dragon-and that's all that mattered.

Ella soon arrived at their designated... well. Meeting place. She was a little suspicious about the design of the place. There were different coloured crystals scattered throughout the area, being used as decorations. But what worried here were the flames which flickered around in the cave. Her hide was very flammable, so she made a mental note to stay away from the evil fires of doom. She slowly wandered through the entrance, almost gawking at the different hues of silver rippling through the crystals. But for now, she waited for her partner in this blind date.

But she couldn't help herself, every now and then she would glance at the entrance. However, each and every time she was utterly disappointed when the only things she saw where groups of dragons entering or leaving together. So far, there was no one for her. But all she needed to do was wait, and try to keep her excitement hidden from other peoples views.
Ella
Ella
EarthWing Healer
EarthWing Healer

Female Posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Koal Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:13 am

OOC: Flammable scales? Oh boy, this is going to be a night to remember. Btw, sorry if my rping is off, I'm a bit rusty.

Koal had to take some extra time bathing and was pretty much running a little late, he honestly didn't want to smell like ash and soot and he didn't want to risk it encase that blind date wasn't a firewing like himself, Koal knows that not everyone would like that kind of smell, Koal has double checked his hair to make sure it was properly tied into a ponytail. Alot of thoughts were running through his mind, would this blind date like a firewing? Or even a bit of a hothead like himself? Koal let out a soft sigh, he was having doubts about signing up for this blind date, he was afraid he might ruin it.

With one final check of his appearance and a mentally note to himself to try and control his anger, he eventually left his home and began to head on over to the destination that the blind date planners have told him about, Thank the gods it was a cave, that way he wouldn't have to struggle through doors that were shorter than his height.

Koal's presence were let known by the sounds of a thud as Koal landed, he stands straight up onto his strong hindlegs before folding his wings over his chest, he stood much taller this way rather than walking on all fours.

He enters the cave, stopping to admire the crystals that laid scattered along the cave. Koal had to admit that those blind date planners had good tastes. Koal takes a look around the cave, looking out for anyone who might be waiting for him... "..I know they called it a Blind Date for a reason, but it would of been nice to know about who exactly I'm suppose to meet.." Koal said mentally to himself those blind date planners had good tastes.

Koal takes a look around the cave, looking out for anyone who might be waiting for him... "..I know they called it a Blind Date for a reason, but it would of been nice to know about who exactly I'm suppose to meet.." Koal said mentally to himself as his red eyes scanned the cave once more.
Koal
Koal

Male Leo Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ella Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:37 pm

(( No no! Don't worry about it - the main thing is to have fun. :3 And yea, her underbelly is soft, warm fur instead of plates. Very Happy No fire near this one Razz ))

Ella began to become restless, it was like the organizers had deliberately arranged for them to meet at separate times. She decided to lay on the ground, in a corner so that her 89 foot form was out of the way from others. It also happen to be a corner that was lite by glowing red and green crystals instead of small fires. It was also located right next to the entrance so she could see guests leaving and entering with ease.

When she cast her gaze back at the doorway, she was filled with excitement. Finally! She had heard someone land by themselves, and in just a few seconds. . . Oh no. The idea of best night of her life just plummeted. But oh my did she hide that feeling, she didn't want them to know that her feelings changed so much. In the doorway was a smaller, rather handsome-wait no.. rather scary FireWing. She was inwardly horrified of them because of her flammable fur. Ella had to smile, realizing how tall they were though, then she asked them; "Are you here for the blind date?" She tilted her head to the side, smiling to hide her nervousness.
Ella
Ella
EarthWing Healer
EarthWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Koal Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:04 pm

Koal continued to scan the cave, he was beginning to think he was here more early, or perhaps he was here too late? No, he could was sworn he was on time according to the direction of the sun, maybe the planners made mistake? Koal shook his head and sighed, hopefully there was no ill error behind it all.

Koal's attention was drawn when a voice spoke out in the corner of the room close to the door, Koal's eyes went slightly wide before blinking a few times. For the first time as far as Koal can remember, he has meet someone who wasn't smaller but rather she was taller than her by five or ten feet, it was honestly a pleasant surprise to see, although he was questioning the choice of the blind date planners, can fire get along with earth? Besides the whole rebirth thing that acquires after a natural forest fire where it can make the ground soft and encourage growth. Koal shook his head of those thoughts, perhaps he is just over analyzing this.

"Indeed, I am here for the blind date, I assume you are as well?" Koal asked, he has a low tuned but calm voice for the time being. He probably looks weird with his wings folded like that, I mean really, surely he is the only wyvern in existent? But of course, he could be wrong.

While waiting for the green dragoness's response, Koal takes another look around in curiosity, wondering if this cave only serves as a place of meeting or would it be possible that it could also a place that serves food.
Koal
Koal

Male Leo Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ella Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:23 pm

Ella chuckles lightly, breathing a sigh of relief as the blind date partner seemed to finally be here. In reality, she had only been waiting around 15 minutes, and she was rather early.

"Indeed I am," She got up quickly, slouching slightly so that she wasn't her full height of 89 foot (because she felt a little cramped in the cave), "I'm Ella, what is your name kind Sir?" She spoke with ease, and held up a paw in greeting. Inwardly, she was struggling to hide the butterflies and nerves in her stomach. Wait a second-butterflies? Ella had yet to meet a FireWing who she got along with, but she shrugged to herself. Maybe in for a rather nice surprise.

"I think this was a place of meeting, for the small views which you can get here. Would you like to go for a walk to see them? I have heard that they can be a rather beautiful sight." She explains, a small blush on her face.

Last edited by Ella on Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sent without me adding a para. . .)
Ella
Ella
EarthWing Healer
EarthWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Koal Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:43 pm

"My name is Koal, Tis' nice to meet you, Ella." Koal said as he unfolded one wing out and then place his talon under Ella's paw. His wing talon was a little rough, but not sharp, you can feel a slight warmth coming from within it.

"If you know the way to such sight, then please lead the way." Koal said, taking note of how the dragoness spoke, he was trying to figure out if Ella was being polite, or trying to copy the way Koal speaks, he wasn't speaking like this on purpose, but rather it was the way he was raised when he was a young dragonet.

It was a good thing the cave could provide enough space for the both of them but hopefully enough moving room as to not bump into those smaller than him.
Koal
Koal

Male Leo Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ella Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:02 pm

Little did she know, she was speaking like that because she was so nervous about being around a dragon who she was on a date with. Honestly, she just didn't want to screw up, and because of that, she was a bit more tense and nervous. She grinned at him, using her head to gesture down a long tunnel, lite by green, orange, yellow and blue glowing crystals. There were some larger yellow and orange crystals hanging from the roof every now and again. It was as if the design was for the larger crystals to represent the sun and large stars, and the smaller crystals were like stars. However, all of the crystals were shimmering and glowing brightly in the darkness of the tunnel. There were little pockets containing flames on the side of the tunnel walls, providing light for the dragons to see where they are stepping. Ella made a mental note to try and stay away from them. The last thing she wanted was for her fur to catch on fire-That would be a disaster!

"I think that the first site is down there, but I can't be certain about it... Would you like to explore it?" She asks, already walking down the long tunnel, "Admittedly, I heard the views from people who were leaving here. Let's just not tell many people I was eavesdropping!" Ella whispered the last few sentences to him, a wide grin on her face.

Although they couldn't see it just yet, around a hundred meters down the tunnel it forked, one passage way to the left and down, the other right and up. The one to the right was lined with orange and green crystals, and the one on the left had blue and yellow.
Ella
Ella
EarthWing Healer
EarthWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Koal Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:10 pm

As Ella lead Koal through the tunnels, Koal couldn't help but whisper. "By the gods.."

Koal has been many crystals in his life, but never like the crystals such as those, the very flames that lit within the crystals provided even more beauty. "Let us explore then, but we should be caution of where we go, I'd rather not interupt anyones peaceful, including the more... 'Speciel' kind." Koal said. The kind of speciel he's talking about is that if there were two dragons alone in a room.. well, the rest should be figured out.

Koal let out a soft chuckle when Ella told him she was eavedropping, there was nothing wrong with it as long as it didn't contain anything secretive that would bring bad luck to them.
Koal
Koal

Male Leo Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ella Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:24 pm

Ella heard his whisper, and smiles brightly, "It's quite a sight isn't it? I've never seen so many of these crystals positioned like this..." She trails off, somewhat stunned by their beauty as they walked. Ella laughs at his last comment, "I agree, if we see any... suspicious caverns, it would be for the best if we avoided them."

As they walked, every now and again, she had to duck a little to avoid the lower parts of the roof. She breathed a sigh of relief when the tunnel opened up to a wide, spacious cave. The roof soared hundreds of feet above them. At the very center of the ceiling, there was a clear crystal, but had multiple flame colours, sending its bright light to all the corners of the room. At the opposite side, there was the left and right tunnel.

She smiled to the FireWing, tilting her head to the side as she could actually see what he looks like in the light of the crystal. "Koal, you are a much more spectacular sight than any of these crystals." She realized the words she said, then partially looks away from him, blushing furiously.
Ella
Ella
EarthWing Healer
EarthWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Koal Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:40 pm

Koal walked in silent with Ella, also taking note of a few of the things in the celling and avoid them as well, but when they gotten to the bigger parts of the place, Koal's jaw dropped at the extraordinary sight to behold, it must of taken years for them to form like this, either that or they've gotten assistant by specially skilled Earthwings, whichever is the case, it was a wonderful thing to see.

Koal was broken out of his silence when Ella unexpectedly commented that he was a more spectacular sight, this made Koal blink in confusion. They had just met and alreaddy they were off to such a good start, or was this something amiss about this whole thing?

Koal had to admit, the dragoness's scales were like emeralds to his eyes, but what Koal couldn't help himself but stare at her legs, they looked quite strong.

Koal quickly looked up back at her face when Ella looked back at him, he smiled partly at her, revealing sharp teeth, especially the short fangs in the front.

"Are those words true? Or are you feeling a little nervous?" Koal asked.
Koal
Koal

Male Leo Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ella Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:54 pm

Ella raises an eyeridge and, after keeping her blush to a minimum, she turned to face him with a smile on her face. "I honestly meant them, they came out of my mouth before I had a chance to stop them." She replies calmly.

She took a few moments to examine the older drake before her, and for the first time she noticed the strength in his wings. She wondered if the claw on the tip of them were for balance, or for more... aggressive purposes. Ella also saw that he had no spikes on his scaled back, and the tip of his tail had 2 curved spikes. They both looked rather sharp.

"So... what things do you enjoy doing?" She asks, breaking away from her embarrassment.
Ella
Ella
EarthWing Healer
EarthWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Koal Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:57 am

After hearing Ella speak, Koal figured that... perhaps its love at first sight? hopefully that is the case, Ella was indeed beautiful though. Koal wanted to call Ella an Emerald, but perhaps that would be taking it too fast, Koal wanted to make sure that Ella could be the one for him, but there is one thing that has Koal a little worried. If Ella becomes his mate, would it work due to them being two different species? And the fact that if they had a child, would the child grow up to be healthy and happy despite knowing who he was?... Then again perhaps... the child would become a whole new species, like some kind of Volcano Wing, Koal can't think of anything else that Fire and Earth would become.

After Ella asked on what he enjoyed. "Call me weird, but I've always enjoyed swimming." Koal said as he scratched the side of his head with a wing talon. "I also enjoy the winter more than the summer, its just relaxing to me." Koal admitted to Ella.
Koal
Koal

Male Leo Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ella Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:41 pm

Ella tilts her head to the side. Often she would wonder what he was thinking, he seemed to do that a lot. But it would be nice to know what that little drake was thinking. He had quite a different appearance than other dragons, and she had never seen one quite like him. He was really unique. But moreso, she wondered why she kept just blurting words out, and sentences, she never normally would do that. But what was more surprising, was that she was saying it to a FireWing, the dragons who she was most afraid of because of their fire. But he hadn't used any flames yet, but the warmth being emitted from his body suggested that he could at any time he wanted. A single spark from him, and her entire underbelly would be in flames in a few seconds.

She was surprised by his answer, a smile appearing on her face, "Swimming? That sure is a different enjoyment for a FireWing! I thought that most of them would be almost afraid of water. What else do you enjoy?" Ella inquires, slightly annoyed that she felt as if she were rambling again, "To be honest, I have never really gone swimming."
Ella
Ella
EarthWing Healer
EarthWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Koal Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:24 pm

Even though Koal's body is always constantly warm, the body heat is not strong enough to burn unless Koal controls its so that it does. "There isn't really much else I can enjoy, most of the time I'm busy protecting others, I am a Guardian afterall." Koal said, he wasn't going to tell her that he enjoys the adrenaline rush of fight, but she might take it the wrong way. "But when there is peace, I take the time to train and sparr with others" Koal said.

Koal tilts his head when Ella mentions that she has never gone swimming before. "Surely you jest?" Koal asked a little confused look. "Do you mean you don't know how to swim or are you able to swim but never gotten the chance to do so?
Koal
Koal

Male Leo Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ella Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:14 pm

Ella takes the time to process what he had said, nodding silently to herself. It made sense that he had an enjoyment such as swimming-it would be a rather tireless duty to be a guardian. But as soon as he mentioned sparring, her eyes sparked with excitement. "It must be a bit of work to be able to protect others, then, of course, sending the injured our way to the healers. Oh-I should have told you! I'm a healer. Although, I must admit... I do enjoy sparring as well." She said, with a bit of a blush on her face. Ella thought that it was a little strange that she enjoyed such a hobby, but it was a skill that you didn't have to learn to kill with.

"The swimming however, I just never get the chance to. Between looking after the young and older dragons and collecting herbs, I just don't have much time to." She explained, hoping to clear the confusion on his face.
Ella
Ella
EarthWing Healer
EarthWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Koal Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:37 pm

Koal raised an eyeridge. "You enjoy sparring, but you're a healer." Koal said. It honestly sounded a little odd, but Koal guesses that even healers need a bit of a stress relief. "Your body certainly does show it though." Koal commented on her muscles. "But I can tell you do not have the body of a veteran much like I am." Koal said.

Any form of close inspection would reveal to Ella that there are a few marks on certain parts of his body, but he has never gotten a serious injury before except for that one time a black dragon threatened to kill him if he got close to it's territory, but funny thing it that black dragon was infact near the firewings territory rather than its own.
Koal
Koal

Male Leo Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ella Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:47 pm

Ella had to laugh a little at his disbelief of her, "Yes, I am, I do enjoy my sparing. I may no do it too often, but I'm decent with it-and I can show you if you'd like." She said playfully, the gently nudged his shoulder to show that she was teasing. By looking closer, Ella did indeed see the scars on his body, and she thought that some of them may have been rather painful when they were healing. She knew that she wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of those wounds.

"How often do you spar - if I may ask?" She inquires, a grin on her face. "And would you like to take the left passage or the right one?" She asks, gesturing to the two paths in front of them as they approached them.
Ella
Ella
EarthWing Healer
EarthWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Koal Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:51 pm

Koal couldn't help but chuckle softly when Ella offered that they could sparr. "I'd rather not considering our elementally differences, I do not want to ruin the beautiful emerald." Koal said with a small hinting of teasing at her.

When Ella pointed out the pathways, Koal give them both a look. "I believe we should head to the right." Koal suggested to her. Koal wanted to place her arm wings over her, but perhaps that would not be wise as she might end up sweating from too much heat.
Koal
Koal

Male Leo Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ella Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:58 pm

She raised an eyebrow, not knowing if she should be offended or not. But she decides to take the joke, and laughs with him-then blushes when she hears what he said. "You're such a charmer." She laughed nuzzling him playfully.

"The right path? Alright-hopefully that is the one which leads to the views that people were saying. I can't quite remember it.." She chuckles a little, walking a bit closer to the FireWing. Normally she was afraid of FireWings, but this one didn't make her afraid at all. She was beginning to enjoy his company.
Ella
Ella
EarthWing Healer
EarthWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Koal Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:24 pm

"Then let us find out together, shall we, My emerald?" Koal said asked with a smile, walking along side her, but not to close to her, he doesn't want to make her discomfortable, but one cannot help but wonder how they will sleep together or... uh.. the more... speciel kind of activity if you know what I mean.

With a careful but gentle flick of his talon, he lights the way so they the two have a clear, but he keeps the glowing talon away from Ella to be respectable to her, the flame isn't strong but it is rather weak, only providing a bluelish glow.

Koal
Koal

Male Leo Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ella Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:42 pm

(( Sorry for the late reply ;-; ))

Ella blushed a little at his comment, trying to hide the smile tugging at her mouth. "That sounds like an amazing idea." She grinned at him with delight. This handsome dragon with her really was a sweet talker. She tilted her head slightly, wondering the exact same thing that Koal was thinking. However, those trains of thought made her even more nervous, and she chuckles a little to herself.

She looks with interest at the glowing talon, noticing how it is lighting the way of the now not-so-dark tunnel. "How are you able to do that?" She asks, rather intrigued by the glowing claw.
Ella
Ella
EarthWing Healer
EarthWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Koal Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:12 pm

"Tis quite simple, I am capable of manipulating fire from a nearby source or by drawing it out from within my body, I can use it in many ways either as a projectile or as a physical attack." Koal said, keeping his talon raised high.

"But I can use it for small things like lighting the way or make it float slightly above me, all I need is concentration to do all of those things, but even though I am strong with my element, I am not unstoppable, but one cannot help but wish they were." Koal said.
Koal
Koal

Male Leo Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ella Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:14 am

She listened to him, really intrigued by his words. So he could absorb flames around him, and THEN make a projectile fire with it? That was amazing-Ella had never heard of such a thing before. "If dragons were to be unstoppable.. that would be a rather amazing sight to see. However, it just means that sparring is a little more boring." She teased, grinning widely.

"Do you use your powers much for this sort of thing? Or are you normally happy to walk through darkness?" She inquired, inwardly fearing that dark as she felt that sometimes those little NightWings could hide there and pounce on her.

Ella
Ella
EarthWing Healer
EarthWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Koal Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:31 am

"Light is still required in the darkness, I do not possess the eyes of a cat." Koal said. Koal has encountered a night wing before, it was quite a nasty one too.

"I meant there are people who want to be unstoppable in order to be more effective in protecting others, its mostly due to that there is always someone or something stronger than them, either in power or in number." Koal said, he began to wonder how long this pathway is, it was taking them a while to get through.
Koal
Koal

Male Leo Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next