Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

BLIND DATE 2016 [Ella + Koal] - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

BLIND DATE 2016 [Ella + Koal] - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

BLIND DATE 2016 [Ella + Koal]

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

BLIND DATE 2016 [Ella + Koal] - Page 2 Empty BLIND DATE 2016 [Ella + Koal]

Post by Sly Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

This topic is for the Blind Date between the following:

Ella
Koal

You have 1 month. Have fun! <3
Sly
Sly
NightWing Enforcer
NightWing Enforcer

Male Posts : 619

Back to top Go down

BLIND DATE 2016 [Ella + Koal] - Page 2 Empty Re: BLIND DATE 2016 [Ella + Koal]

Post by Ella Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:52 pm

Ella nods a few times, understanding his point. She could be so stupid sometimes, without even trying to be. She was rather frustrated at that. "Sadly, I don't think many dragons do."

She nods in agreement, "That's very true, thank you for explaining it-oh! I think that's it."

The climbing right tunnel turns sharply to the left, but the evening light could be seen through the exit of the tunnel. . .
"Shall we go and look?" She asked, smiling brightly at Koal as she asked.
Ella
Ella
EarthWing Healer
EarthWing Healer

Female Posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Koal Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:28 pm

Koal takes a step away from her, turned to the side and bows. "Ladies first" Koal said, looking up at her with a fang grin.

OOC: Shamefully short post is shameful. ;w;
Koal
Koal

Male Leo Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ella Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:35 pm

(( No no! It's absolutely fine - Don't be shamed by a little post. ))

She smiles, giving him a toothy grin in reply and peeks around the corner. Her jaw almost drops-no wonder there was a rather cool breeze and a rumbling sound nearby! "Koal! Come and look!" She almost squealed in delight, looking back to him with a giant grin.

The tunnel opened up into a giant underground cavern. Absolutely giant. About 15 meters from the exit and to the right was a large waterfall, which fell into a giant lake at the bottom. The floor of this lake was lined with different coloured crystals, purple and light blue this time. They shone bravely through the crystal clear waters, some of their glow even managing to creep up against the cold walls. On the far side of the lake, there was a few buildings. Wafting towards them was the smell of the ever so delicious food.
Ella
Ella
EarthWing Healer
EarthWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Koal Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:03 pm

Koal's eyes went wider than usually when they arrived into a far larger cavern, his eyes were greeted to the sight of beauty while his nose was pleased to the scent of food. "Gods..." Koal said breathlessly.

Koal had to admit that the hosts of this blind note need to be given far more credit, they sure know how to do their job in full detailed glory. The flame along his talon faded away since the new light source was doing a far greater job, he was so tempted to just spread his arms go and just nose dive into the lake itself, this place was paradise!
Koal
Koal

Male Leo Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ella Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:33 pm

The hosts really did know how to make an evening special, Ella thought to herself.

Ella saw the look in his eyes, and chuckles a little to herself. Maybe, just maybe, this handsome drake really did like to swim after all... And if this drake knew how to swim... A small idea grew in her mind, and she grasped it eagerly. A little bit of her playful side came out as she suddenly pushed Koal into the water (about 5 meters down from the entrance they were at, and it was imidiently rather deep even for dragons their size) and she started to laugh. A wide grin was on her face, a cheeky and wide grin.
Ella
Ella
EarthWing Healer
EarthWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Koal Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:31 pm

The moment Koal hit the lake, the water sizzled at first, creating smoke from making contact with Koal's rather warm body. There was a moment of silence before Koal's head popped out from the water, his hair has come undone and the hair tie is now missing, his hair was now a wild mess, like the mane of a hrse after its been running around at high speeds.

His body temperature dropped to that of an average dragon, but Koal was fine with it. "...Seems the beautiful emerald had a wild side." Koal said casually, he was moving his arm wings back and fourth, easily staying afloat.
Koal
Koal

Male Leo Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ella Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:12 pm

She was worried for a few moments, fearing that the sizzling water were actually oxygen bubbles. But when Koal reemerged from the water, she breathed a sigh of relief. Ella laughs at him for a few seconds, releasing the build up of tension, and just seeing him with wild hair was quite a sight.

"Of course I do, did you think that I was just a boring dragoness?" She asks while she blushed at being called an emerald again. She was looking over the edge and down to Koal, a little uncertain about jumping into the water as she doesn't really swim... "You should wear your hair out more often, it really suits you." She says with a grin.
Ella
Ella
EarthWing Healer
EarthWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Koal Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:31 pm

Koal chuckles at her. "Honestly, my hair has always been wild, I only had it into a pony tail for this date, I really didn't know what kind of dragoness I'd meet." Koal said.

"As for you being boring.. Well, you are an earth dragoness, you could be made of wood." Koal said jokingly, it was a bad pun afterall.

Koal
Koal

Male Leo Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ella Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:48 pm

She laughs at his horrible pun, inwardly loving them. However, to her dismay, hardly anyone makes those horrible puns anymore. Ella grins back at him, "That's true, I mean, if you met a dragoness who REALLY cared about how 'wild' someone is, then tying your hair up was probably a good idea. But with me, it's not a drama at all-it really makes you look well, rather... hmm. I can't find the word I'm after... Not wild... Woa!" She misplaces her paw, putting it onto a very slippery part of ground. The effect is instantaneous as she slips and falls straight into the water next to him.
Ella
Ella
EarthWing Healer
EarthWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Koal Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:47 pm

"Karma" Koal said before quickly swimming on over to her, he dives into the water, quickly wrapped an arm wing around her waist. With a push of his other wing, he swims up to the top, pushing her head above water and trying to keep her afloat.

Now, it was Ella's turn to have wet hair.. or wet furr to be more accurate. "You alright?" Koal askes.

Koal's body is now more comfortable to touch now that its being temperally cooled by the lake's waters/
Koal
Koal

Male Leo Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ella Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:05 pm

I can't swim.
Those few words of dread rang through her mind as she sank quickly into the water, her weight of being an EW was hindering her for once. Her claws were hopelessly scratching at the water, not able to even climb to the surface of the evil liquid. When she felt the wing around her, she almost freaked, forgetting that she was here on her blind date with Koal.

She broke through the surface of the water, gasping for breath as she shook her head, "Yea, I am alright now.. but that wasn't fun-my parents never really taught me how to swim." She explained, her neatly brushed fur all gathering in clumps from the water, hugging her neck. "Thank you Koal." She said, resting her head against his shoulder as she silently willed herself not to cry.
Ella
Ella
EarthWing Healer
EarthWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Koal Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:13 pm

Koal had to admit that his nickname for Ella was perfect, her scales were whining from being wet and it indeed looked like emeralds.

Koal smiled, he wanted to place his other arm wing over her head, but then they'd end up sinking if he stopped swimming. "Swimming is kind of like swimming, except you're moving them in a different direction plus you have to use your legs as well." Koal said.
Koal
Koal

Male Leo Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ella Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:32 pm

She smiled at him, although it was a rather smile, she still didn't exactly love the water. "I would expect swimming to be somewhat like swimming," Ella teased, before attempting to do what had suggested.

It was rather weird to try and use her claws and wings for swimming, but in doing this, she found that she could keep afloat. Even with her rather large form, "Thank you Koal, I wouldn't have thought about swimming like this." She admitted, noting how his scales shone like rubies, quite the contrasts to the colours which the crystals emitted. He was probably the most amazing FireWings she had met. Kind, handsome, willing to help out... Ella couldn't help herself, and nuzzled the handsome drake before her. Inwardly, she hoped that that wasn't too fast for them, and she slightly blushed.
Ella
Ella
EarthWing Healer
EarthWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Koal Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:41 pm

To be honest, it wasn't. Koal was attract to Ella, but in the end, Koal was a gentle.. well, like a gentlemen, except as a dragon... Actually, was there ever a dragon word for that?

Overall, Koal prefered for the females to choose who they want to be with, he'll go as slow as them, but from how this blinddate is coming along, it possible that they were destined to be together.

Koal slowly leaned toward her neck, giving it a gentle lick andreturning the affection for nuzzling him.
Koal
Koal

Male Leo Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ella Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:25 pm

To Ella, the amazing drake in the waters with her was absolutely amazing, and she nuzzled him in return. She flushed a little, not sure if Koal did in fact share her affection. Was he just doing it because he had to? Or did he feel something, because Ella knew for certain that she found this FireWing surprisingly adorable. As well as handsome, she couldn't leave that out.

In his presence, Ella felt as if she could stay there forever and just be with him. But sadly, they only had a limited time for this date, and they had barely eaten!

But she pushed those thoughts away, she would cherish every minute which she had with Koal.
Ella
Ella
EarthWing Healer
EarthWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Koal Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:22 pm

Loving moments have past and it would of continued if his stomach hadn't growled in protest, Koal let out a soft chuckle.

Time was certainly ending and perhaps now would be a good time to eat, besides, they can still do other things outside of this beautiful cave afterall depending on whatever Ella is up for.
Koal
Koal

Male Leo Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ella Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:44 pm

Ella, hearing his stomach growl, giggles slightly at it. She nuzzles him, "Shall we go and see what food they have over at, what seems to be, a dining area? Or do you prefer fresh kills?" Ella asks, a glint of joy in her eyes. She really did enjoy having Koal around, and he was such a nice dragon... Maybe she would pursue him after this date was over, because she really was enjoying her time with him.

Across the lake from where they were, there certainly seemed to be a few logs and campfires specifically designed for dragons to rest and enjoy themselves. However, there were some a little further away, but the light came from gorgeous crystals instead of the flames. A few hundred feet away from those campfires seemed to be where the aroma of food came from.
Ella
Ella
EarthWing Healer
EarthWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Koal Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:06 pm

Using the lone arm wing, Koal slowly guides both him and her over to the shores of the lake. "Doesn't matter, even when raw, my breath will end cooking it." Koal said.

After Koal has helped Ella out of the lake, his body begins to slowly warm up, helping him dry off faster, he looks at Ella, wondering just how he'd help her dry off too without harming her.
Koal
Koal

Male Leo Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ella Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:53 am

Ella carefully pulls herself onto the shore, and instead of staying away from him because of her fire vulnerability, she chose to stay near him. She gently nuzzles his neck, then drapes a wing over him as she figures that it may be awkward for him to do that to her.

She guided him towards the crystal lite area, a great smile on her face, "Well, we'll have to see what they serve now won't we?" She asks, a smile lighting up her face as she gazed into his eyes. There honestly was something special about this dragon, and she couldn't put her claw on it..
Ella
Ella
EarthWing Healer
EarthWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Koal Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:37 pm

As the two head on over to the dinning area, his body's warmth had dried up the water and possibly a little bit of Ella's front body depending on which part of it was closest to Koal.

It would of been awkward for most males since its usually the male who places his wing over the female, but due to the height differences, Koal couldn't do it.

Koal didn't mind it, they can still be together in each others company, but for each nuzzle the lovely Ella gave, Koal returned with an effectionate but gentle lick across her cheek or neck.

Koal didn
Koal
Koal

Male Leo Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ella Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:05 pm

Ella didn't mind having her wing around him, he was warm, and she was a tiny bit cold from the water. Ella slightly giggled when Koal licked her for the first time, not expecting such an adorable response from a FireWing Guardian.

As they sat down, almost straight away, a pair of NightWings brought them out a pair of cows, they carcasses precooked on a spit. Ella looked up at Koal, and when the NightWings left, she kissed his cheek. "Thankyou for a wonderful night..."
Ella
Ella
EarthWing Healer
EarthWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Koal Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:07 pm

Koal blinked a few times as Ella commented and thanked for the night, they didn't really do much except explore the caves and had a short swim, I gues Koal's presence and company was made it a good night.

When Ella kissed his cheek, he couldn't help but smile. "You can thank our wonderful hosts for such a night~" Koal said, giving her another effectionate lick.
Koal
Koal

Male Leo Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sly Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:59 am

Blind date ends.

TOPIC CLOSED
Sly
Sly
NightWing Enforcer
NightWing Enforcer