Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

BLIND DATE 2016 [Shore Line + Storm] Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

BLIND DATE 2016 [Shore Line + Storm] Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

BLIND DATE 2016 [Shore Line + Storm]

3 posters

Go down

BLIND DATE 2016 [Shore Line + Storm] Empty BLIND DATE 2016 [Shore Line + Storm]

Post by Sly Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:33 pm

This topic is for the Blind Date between the following:

Shore Line
Storm

You have 1 month. Have fun! <3
Sly
Sly
NightWing Enforcer
NightWing Enforcer

Male Posts : 619

Back to top Go down

BLIND DATE 2016 [Shore Line + Storm] Empty Re: BLIND DATE 2016 [Shore Line + Storm]

Post by Storm Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:23 am

Storm glided silently over the grassy landscape. He was starting to get anxious on what he had signed up for. He just knew that it was a SeaWing named Shore Line. The dragon could be mean, cruel, and four times his size! He didn't know what to expect. When he finally reached the beach where he hoped to meet her, he spiraled down and landed next to the shore. He splashed some of the cool sea water on himself to refresh him. It was early morning, he hoped that Shore Line would be here at this time.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

BLIND DATE 2016 [Shore Line + Storm] Empty Re: BLIND DATE 2016 [Shore Line + Storm]

Post by Ember Kuluwait Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:15 am

Shore was always down by the water, digging around in the sand for various shells and creatures. She didn't think much of this blind date thing, almost forgetting how she got into it. Today she had a Sand Dollar tied around her neck with a strand of Seaweed. It was uncommon for her to not have anything.

The female lifted her head when she heard splashing nearby, seeing that down the shore a ways was another dragon. A SkyWing, was it Storm that she was supposed to meet? She began to walk over, gently saying, "Hello there, I'm Shore Line. Are you Storm?"

When she made closer to him she sat down. Shore examined the dragon a bit before pondering. She was twice his size, and who made these dates? To be truthful, she didn't really care about it. Maybe they'd just have a relaxing day on the beach.
Ember Kuluwait
Ember Kuluwait

Female Posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:56 am

To be honest, Storm didn't think much about it either. He wasn't a romantic dragon, and had just signed up for this for fun and to meet other dragons. He lifted his head as Shore Line walked up to him and sat down. "Hi," he greeted. "It is good to meet you. Yes, I am Storm." He smiled. He noticed that Shore happened to be double his size and about double his age too. He was glad that she seemed kind, though.

He laughed. "I have noticed that you are about twice my size and age. I am not a romantic drake or anything, so maybe we can just relax and have fun today?" he suggested.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Kuluwait Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:30 am

Shore smiled, "That's what I was thinking we could do. It would be kind of weird to be twice your height, age, and from a different tribe and be mates." She wondered what he'd want to do, because her things would probably be boring to him.
Ember Kuluwait
Ember Kuluwait

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:32 am

Storm laughed again, thinking of how ridiculous that would be. "Yeah. So what do you like to do? I am up or whatever you want," he said, smiling.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Kuluwait Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:43 am

I shrugged. "Whatever I like to do would most likely bore you. What would you like to do?" she asked him.
Ember Kuluwait
Ember Kuluwait

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:08 am

"No, what I like to do would probably bore you! Plus I would like to know what you are like and stuff," he urged her. He looked down at the sand dollar on her neck. "That is cool," he noted.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Kuluwait Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:23 pm

Shore Line gave a slight chuckle "I
m sure mine would bore more. I just like to dig around the sand for stuff, swim in the water, or go look for herbs."
She smiled at Storm's comment, "Thank you, I just found it a bit ago." She looked back down at the ocean waves, listening as they beat upon the shore and took grains of sand with it.
Ember Kuluwait
Ember Kuluwait

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:15 pm

Storm smiled kindly. "That's nice. It seems that you have quite a relaxing life," he remarked. "You are lucky, in a way. I am the SkyWing lieutenant, so my life is anything but relaxing," he laughed. "My life is good though. King Tion likes me, which is good, because some people get a little bit suspicious and not particularly the friendliest toward me, since I am a NightWing and all. They are warming up to me now, though, and most of them like me."

He watched the water gently lap against the shore, reflecting on his past of being in the NightWing tribe. "But I am good now. I have a daughter of my own now. Adopted of course. Her name is Sarah. She is the best daughter anyone could ask for." He smiled at the thought of his daughter. "I leave her under the care of Tion when I go on trips that could take a while. Like this one, for example. I don't go out long, though, with such responsibilities around the tribe."
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Kuluwait Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:23 am

Shore Line listened as he spoke, giving slight nods here and there and remaining generally interested, or at least looked that way. She could never think of a life full of danger for herself and others, or with any more responsibilities than her own.

"Your life sounds wonderful, but something I would never take up. And it's wonderful you have a child. My life can get hard too, like if there is a rush of injured SeaWings or one that I can not heal," She paused for a second before asking, "This isn't keeping you away from your duties, is it?" Shore knew what it was like to miss something because of other little things she was doing, and didn't want Tion to get mad at Storm for it. Tion probably knew this was happening anyways, and expected him to be out long.
Ember Kuluwait
Ember Kuluwait

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:11 am

Storm listened to the SeaWing. "Yeah, I bet." He then shook his head at her question."He knows that I will be out for a while so I am okay," he explained. "So do you want to go look for some nice shells or something? I am sure that Sarah would love it if I took one back for her." He smiled.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:48 pm

BUMP
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Kuluwait Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:48 pm

Shore nodded, "Sure, just be careful of the water, it's salty." She chuckled. The female walked over to the sand, glancing at Storm in case he wasn't sure how to look for them. She began to slightly dig in the sand, feeling for any sharp edges. "Also, be wary of any creatures you might find, some can be harmful, but others are not."
Ember Kuluwait
Ember Kuluwait

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:28 am

Storm started to dig too, and as she was talking about some creatures being harmful, a large crab pinched hard at his talon. "Ouch!" he yelped, pulling the annoying crab off. He laughed. "You should speak faster next time," he joked, before putting the crab gently into the water. It scurried away quickly.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Kuluwait Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:51 am

She chuckled softly before asking him, "Well, are you okay at least?" She continued to move the sand until she hit something hard, pulling out what seemed to be an oyster shell. "Found one." She said with a smile, holding it up so he could see. It wasn't anything too special, and just regular sized.
Ember Kuluwait
Ember Kuluwait

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:04 pm

Storm smiled. "Yeah, he didn't cut through my scales. Just a pinch," he assured her. Then he saw her pick up a seashell. "Eh, let's keep looking. I want to bring her a special one." He continued to dig.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Kuluwait Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:13 am

Nodding, Shore Line went back to digging. She had found a few more plain ones, a white clam shell, more oyster shells, and even a long dead sand dollar. The sand dollar made her think of a patch of alive ones nearby that she had found a while ago. Maybe she'd show him later. "Any luck?" she called out to him.
Ember Kuluwait
Ember Kuluwait

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:19 am

Storm kept on digging, searching for a good shell to bring to Sarah. Finally, he pulled one out. It was shiny, purple with streaks of pink, and it spiraled around and around. "Perfect," he whispered to himself. He walked over to Shore Line and showed her his prize. "What do you think?" he asked, handing over the shell cautiously.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Kuluwait Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:41 am

Shore tilted her head at the shell as she held it. "It's beautiful, I think she'll like it very much." She said, handing it back to Storm. "Well, now that you've found that want to see some live sand dollars?" The female glanced at the direction of where they laid, as if a giant colony. If he agreed, she'd take him to see them.
Ember Kuluwait
Ember Kuluwait

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:50 am

Storm nodded enthusiastically. "Sure! I would love that," he replied, smiling.

// Don't know what else to add... //
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Kuluwait Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:23 am

She smiled and began walking over to the patch. You could see purple, round, shapes peaking out of the sand. "These are live sand dollars, and be careful where you step because they are everywhere around here. When they die you are left with the hard, sandy-colored shell." She explained, motioning to the group of them along the beach.
Ember Kuluwait
Ember Kuluwait

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:39 am

Storm stared at the little creatures, clearly fascinated by them. "Wow, that is amazing," he said, cautiously stepping over one of them. He smiled at Shore Line. "Even though this isn't a date, I am sure that we will be friends from now on. You are not boring, like you said before. It is fascinating out here. I am sure you love it here," he said, gazing out past the ocean and over the horizon.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sly Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:01 am

Blind date ends.

TOPIC CLOSED
Sly
Sly
NightWing Enforcer
NightWing Enforcer

Male Posts : 619

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down