Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

BLIND DATE 2016 [Cariharn + Atrex] - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

BLIND DATE 2016 [Cariharn + Atrex] - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

BLIND DATE 2016 [Cariharn + Atrex]

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

BLIND DATE 2016 [Cariharn + Atrex] - Page 2 Empty BLIND DATE 2016 [Cariharn + Atrex]

Post by Sly Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

This topic is for the Blind Date between the following:

Cariharn
Atrex

You have 1 month. Have fun! <3
Sly
Sly
NightWing Enforcer
NightWing Enforcer

Male Posts : 619

Back to top Go down

BLIND DATE 2016 [Cariharn + Atrex] - Page 2 Empty Re: BLIND DATE 2016 [Cariharn + Atrex]

Post by Atrex Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:23 am

Atrex had started to rush into the shallows towards Cariharn. She was drowning! But then, a huge jet of water pushed her to the surface! He waited till she froze the water, then he rushed over. "Oh my god! Chariharn! Are you okay?!" He exclaimed, putting his shoulder against hers to support her as she made her way to the shore. "Oh god, Cari, you're FREEZING!" Technically, Icewings were SUPPOSED to be cold, but she was far colder, it appeared to him, then normal. Or maybe it was just him being para oid. He put the twow ings on his left side on her back, rubbing in slow, small circles to help warm her.

"Cari, dont worry about me! You need help!" Atrex exclaimed. And then, she collapsed. This put poor Atrex into panic mode. He laid down beside her and focused on keeping her at normal temperature. Or, then again, it was probably just him being paranoid. "Yeah. Thank Arkhor," he muttered, gazing out to sea. He then chuckled at her question. "Cari, I'm fine! Its you you should be worried about!" He looked at her. "Can you breathe properly? Is your throat tight? Numbness? Pain? Any prrvious wounds reinflaming?" He demanded, beginning to look her over, using his large wing to rub her back as he used his eyes to study her. He was terrified for her. After all, she had just saved his life!

Atrex was a healer, so a massage on the back wasn't something that USUALLY bothered him. Today was no different. Unless Cariharn gave a.. Reaction. But that probably wouldn't happen.
Atrex
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Male Posts : 289

Back to top Go down

BLIND DATE 2016 [Cariharn + Atrex] - Page 2 Empty Re: BLIND DATE 2016 [Cariharn + Atrex]

Post by Cariharn Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:25 pm

Cariharn weakly shook her head, "Just...just feeling a bit...nauseous," she said, trying to focus her vision on Atrex but right now, she was seeing double. She shivered. Wait, shivered? That wasn't quite right, IceWings don't shiver.

She relaxed a little as Atrex slowly massaged her back. "Oh goodness, I can't believe I'm saying this but...I feel somewhat cold. Not, icy cold but cold," she said, trying really hard to make sense of her own words. Cari groaned in pain as she buried her head between her claws, feeling an immense headache coming on.

Slowly, she raised a claw, "I think I just need to...sleep it...off..." her words trailed off as she found herself drifting off without much control.
Cariharn
Cariharn
IceWing Scholar
IceWing Scholar

Female Capricorn Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:19 pm

Atrex was REALLY worried now. "Well, if you need to be sick, be sick," he said softly. This was all his fault.. If he hadn't tried to show off this wouldn't have happened! It was then he felt the shiver underneath his warm wings. And Cariharn's description of feeling properly cold made his eyes widen.

"Okay, okay," he said softly, trying to relax her more by massasing her behind the shoulders. Ans her groan of pain made him loose it.

Atrex wrapped his tail around her and wrapped his wings around her, pulling her closer, trying desperately to keep her warm. He felt his face heat up. A lot. "Okay, you sleep then. I'm really sorry Cari, this is all my fault," Atrex said softly. He left the fish on the cliff. Right now he needed to look after Cariharn.

He stayed with her. He watched the sun slowly begin to set, and the sky turn a rosy pink. Beautiful. Luckily, the tide was going out, and not coming in, so he could stay her and keep Cariharn.. Warm. He was still blushing by the time he'd gotten comfy. Which took him a while. He gazed at her. Cariharn.

Atrex didn't think he was going to feel so much and do so much on a blind date. Cariharn made it happen. She made it happen.. He forgot all his troubles, just for a moment, he forgot Storm, Athena, Nebula, Delilah, all of that went tumbling out of his mind. That was it. Settled. He was a goner.
Atrex
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cariharn Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:26 am

As Cariharn lay asleep, her breathing soon regulated but she still shifted here and there in her sleep. When Atrex silently tried to warm her up a little, her shifting decreased a little as she regained a little of her body heat. A small smile crept on her face as she relaxed gradually.

She learnt a lot today, plus she met a nice friendly dragon. Sure, it didn't seem to go very well with the accidents and whatnot, but for once, she felt like she could be herself around another dragon. Well, at least she didn't need to be so overly formal. With these thoughts in mind, she came to the silent conclusion that Atrex could potentially change herself and her life without even knowing it.
Cariharn
Cariharn
IceWing Scholar
IceWing Scholar

Female Capricorn Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:52 am

Atrex saw Cariharn smile and went even redder. He glanced around, and the small gold cross on his neck jingled gently. He looked for.. Something.. Warm. And sheltered. There! A tree, with a huge branch that was wide enough to fit the both of them. The tide was starting to come in.

Atrex, feeling dizzy, slowly stood up, trying not to wake a "sleeping," Cariharn. "Come on, I got you," he whispered gently, putting his snout underneath her belly and sliding her onto his neck, then his back. He strode over to the tree and stopped beneath it. Slowly, be bent his knees and stretched his wings..

Whoosh!

Atrex leapt up onto the branch, landing safely. For a moment he felt Cariharn slipping, but it was just the breeze.. He hoped. He slowly laid down and slid Cariharn off his back. When he looked over, the tide had flooded the space where they had just been. He looked down at Cariharn. "Should I, should I not.." He muttered.

"Should I?" He mumbled, tilting his head.
Atrex
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cariharn Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:47 am

Cariharn moved a little in her sleep as she felt herself being lifted up slightly, but she was too tired to wake up from that motion. The warmth away from the sea breeze slowly made her feel better and by now, she stopped moving in her sleep. It was for the better, since if she moved anymore, she could potentially fall off the branch her and Atrex were on at the moment.
Cariharn
Cariharn
IceWing Scholar
IceWing Scholar

Female Capricorn Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:53 am

Atrex watched her, sighing softly. He glanced up towards the cliff where their fish were. His pile was PROBABLY bigger, but he'd let her win. This date had taken a very dangerous turn.

"Its all part of the game, brother," Xavier slapped Atrex on the back, following his gaze to some female dragons. "The ladies, they love the hero type," he grinned at his younger brother. Atrex shrugged. "But I dont.. Want to be the hero type," he said softly. "Well, the ladies love a good chase, so be the lover boy then," Xavier chuckled.

"A girl wants somebody who can sweep her off her feet."

Xavier's words caused Atrex to sigh. Well, he'd butchered THAT idea now. He decided. He should NOT ask her out on another date. He was a terrible dater. Look what happened?!

Atrex, now having a headache, laid his head beside Cariharns', biting his lip as he slowly drifted into sleep.
Atrex
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sly Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:59 am

Blind date ends.

TOPIC CLOSED
Sly
Sly
NightWing Enforcer
NightWing Enforcer

Male Posts : 619

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2