Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Still getting used to the nightwing life (Open/Nightwings) - Page 3 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Still getting used to the nightwing life (Open/Nightwings) - Page 3 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Still getting used to the nightwing life (Open/Nightwings)

+7
Alistair
Lily Thatch
Dias
Cradore
Draco
Kurai
ShadowCast
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Still getting used to the nightwing life (Open/Nightwings) - Page 3 Empty Still getting used to the nightwing life (Open/Nightwings)

Post by ShadowCast Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

Shadowcast remembered when he found out that he was suited for nightwings..he was slightly happy since he liked the nightwings but dissapointed at the same time. Chloe, his adopted mother (Though he knows this now) allowed him to see if the nightwings would accept him.

That was a few years ago now.

He only arrived a few months ago thanks to detours but when he came around he could've sworn he was about to be murdered as some of the dragons, possibly royal guards made him bow before them and resite a treaty and cut himself just to join.

Was it worth it? possibly...

ShadowCast wandered the nightwing town. While they were mainly black scales or grey he was purple. This gave him funny looks and crude whispers, he could've heared someone call him Arcon or Evil.

He trained himself as he used his claws, teeth and tail on a dummy. He then unleashed a shadow flame on the dummy turning it to ash.

He sighed and sat down by a tree and sighed, he wasn't sure if anyone was going to approch him or talk to him yet.

"Oh sweet harmony..i wish i could be like the freedom we thrive for..." he sung quietly.
ShadowCast
ShadowCast
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Libra Cat

Back to top Go down

Still getting used to the nightwing life (Open/Nightwings) - Page 3 Empty Re: Still getting used to the nightwing life (Open/Nightwings)

Post by Draco Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:10 pm

"you're not the only one with a rough past. I have one as well, but is probably not as scarring as yours." I looked at the nightwing group and said "you can leave, if you wish. I'll be here, talking to her and such."
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Still getting used to the nightwing life (Open/Nightwings) - Page 3 Empty Re: Still getting used to the nightwing life (Open/Nightwings)

Post by Lily Thatch Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:16 pm

Lily looked up at Draco with admiration as he spoke to the others with an air of confidence. "You really want to talk to me?" she asked softly in confusion
Lily Thatch
Lily Thatch

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Thatch Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:07 am

((Bump))
Lily Thatch
Lily Thatch

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:42 pm

"yes, besides, i can't go anywhere for a long distance any time soon, so i'll stay here. Is that alright with you?" I asked her in a curious tone, hopping that she might say yes.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:16 am

((Here comes the insane Royal Messenger. Beware. This chick is cray-cray.))

"My, my. A FireWing. So near the home of the NightWings?" From the shade that was near the group, neon green eyes blinked open. As Alistair unactivated(I know that is not a real word, but DEAL WITH IT) her melt-into-shadows power, the red splotches on her body were revealed. Narrowing her electric eyes into slits, the Royal Messenger prowled forward, her head high.

"Anyone care to explain?" she growled, glaring at Draco then looking expectantly at the NightWings.

((In Case: Alistair is an authority figure... Hopefully this can spice things up. Wink ))
Alistair
Alistair
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Cradore Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:26 am

Kurai narrowed his eyes at Allistair. He turned his back on Allistair and started walking away."None of your business" answered Kurai. He continued walking away and didn't look back at Allistair .
Cradore
Cradore

Male Posts : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Thatch Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:40 am

"Of course it's alright." Lily said softly to Draco. She flinched at the sound of Allstair's voice, Lily stood and gave a small formal bow to her. "He's with me Allstair," she said timidly.
Lily Thatch
Lily Thatch

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:16 am

Alistair's wings flared out, and her ears quivered in anger. Her pupils thinned to cat-like. "Don't turn your back on me, Kurai." Her voice was ice-cold yet fearsome, and bounded ahead of Kurai to get in front of him. She hadn't known this dragon for long, but he was already on the Who I Want to Murder list.

The Night Fury turned her gaze to Lily Thatch. "Good," she said. "Just make sure he doesn't get in the way of any NightWing business. Oh, and please don't cause any riffraff."
Alistair
Alistair
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Cradore Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:30 pm

Kurai looked at Alistair. He sighed. ”Alistair, dear, please stay out of my way, when i’m angry it is worse than death." Said Kurai he continued to walk brushing past Alistair, slightly pushing her.
Cradore
Cradore

Male Posts : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:35 pm

(Too lazy to change accounts soo)

ShadowCast flinched as two new nightwings joined, one was more nicer, the other seemed to be of a more dangerous nature.

Things were going to get a bit tricky for him. He'd never met Allistair before and the way he spoke and acted had ticked him a little.

"Excuse me--Uh, sir but this firewing never meant any harm anyone and what did kurai ever do to you?" He walked up to the nightwing with a growl.

(Shadowcast, no....you bou't to be hurt)
Chloe
Chloe
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Libra Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sting Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:17 pm

"You've got it the wrong way 'round, Kurai."

Alistair twisted her head around to look at ShadowCast as an owl would. She made a hissing sound in her throat, sparks flying out of her maw. Beckoning her FireWing heritage (partly out of rage), Alistair's wings were tipped with fierce fire, and her eyes began to burn red in her fury.

"A rival species in within our home." Alistair's voice was weirdly calm. "And you're okay with this? I have a right to know if there's a FireWing in our midst, and why. He could be a spy. Maybe just a plain traveller, but I don't know. So, that being said..." She looked at Draco. "Why are you here?!"

((OOC: Alistair is female.))
Sting
Sting
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:55 pm

"I've been doing my routes, when i saw two nightwings sitting down, then a third, and a green dragon, but it's not a earthwing to my examination. I thought the smallest one was Arcon, a evil nightwing that looked like him. Shall i go on?" I questioned the new nightwing, at least i would hope to get an answer.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vexilas Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:15 pm

((Kurai is very close to tipping again...))
Kurai looked at Alistair again. ”Your being haughty, just so you know" He slowly grabbed Alistairs maw and turned it to look into Kurai’s angry gaze. ”Do not yell at the kid. He is knew to out tribe. And before you think you could beat me up. Think again. Apophis killed our family...for fun." Kurai that let go of Alistairs maw.
Vexilas
Vexilas
FireWing Hatchling
FireWing Hatchling

Male Pisces Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Thatch Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:25 pm

Lily scooted closer to Draco and bumped his shoulder with her snout to get his attention
Lily Thatch
Lily Thatch

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Thatch Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:37 pm

((Bump))
Lily Thatch
Lily Thatch

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Xyrik Dax Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:29 pm

Alistair only glared at Kurai. She knew he was trying to scare her off, but it wasn't working. Being in authority, it was her job to examine the news of the Tribe and to see if it's all safe.

"Good enough," she said to Draco, ignoring Kurai's seemingly feeble efforts. "Has anyone caused you any trouble?"
Xyrik Dax
Xyrik Dax
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Male Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:59 pm

(sorry i was gone, i had school and my internet was down. relatable right?)
"Not really, but i did try to attack some nightwings for thinking one was evil. And sorry lily, i had gotten caught up in all this, maybe we can talk later." I told Lilly, then looked at the group of people and said "I have to leave now, the firewings maybe wondering where i am. Goodbye."
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Thatch Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:28 pm

Lily looked at Draco with her big green eye sadly. She made a soft rumble in her throat which was her special way of saying goodbye to friends, and bumped her head on Draco's shoulder again
Lily Thatch
Lily Thatch

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Thatch Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:30 pm

((Bump))
Lily Thatch
Lily Thatch

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:36 pm

"IGoodbye, lily." I told her, and left back to the firewing territory.
(sorry this is so short, lol.)
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Thatch Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:31 pm

Lily suddenly felt very alone and scared after Draco left
Lily Thatch
Lily Thatch

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Thatch Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:14 am

((Bump))
Lily Thatch
Lily Thatch

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3