Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Day in The Life of a Bookwyrm (Open/Nightwings) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Day in The Life of a Bookwyrm (Open/Nightwings) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A Day in The Life of a Bookwyrm (Open/Nightwings)

2 posters

Go down

A Day in The Life of a Bookwyrm (Open/Nightwings) Empty A Day in The Life of a Bookwyrm (Open/Nightwings)

Post by Kroshaj Thu May 26, 2016 2:05 pm

It was a grey day for those within the region. Kroshaj, enjoying the weather, was studying a scroll outside of his cave, taking in the knowledge that the crisp paper held. He yawned loudly, his purple maw visible against the dulled colored canvas of nature. Kroshaj looked around his immediate vicinity, contempt with life at the moment. He had a nice overcast, a good scroll, a quiet place, not much more he could've asked for at a time like this. except maybe something to eat for later but that wasn't a main priority to him at the current time.
Kroshaj
Kroshaj
NightWing Scholar
NightWing Scholar

Male Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

A Day in The Life of a Bookwyrm (Open/Nightwings) Empty Re: A Day in The Life of a Bookwyrm (Open/Nightwings)

Post by Hyruu Fri May 27, 2016 12:42 am

Loque was taking a stroll outside the Refuge in the Nightwing territory. He hadn't enjoyed a stroll alone for ages, between his duties and his mate he didn't have any spare time. Not that he minded, though - his mate was the best thing that ever happened to him. Nonetheless, some time alone felt pretty nice.
The black dragon wandered through the territory, exploring some parts of it he had only seen on maps yet. Whatever most rumors were saying, the Nightwing territory was far from only being some inhospitable swamp. Well there were some swamps, but Loque doubted anyone ever like those. At best they were a nice natural defense against humans.
On his way, Loque stumbled upon another dragon laying outside a cave. The dragon was studying a scroll, giving away his position of Scholar. Loque was quite intrigued, though, as he didn't recall seeing this scholar among the walls of the Shadow Refuge. Maybe he was one of the scholars working at the Palace instead?
"Good morning." Loque politely greeted the other dragon, dipping his head in a polite bow. "I don't recall having met you yet. My name's Loque, High Magistrate at the Shadow Refuge." he introduced himself.
High Magistrate. Hmph, he always felt a bit snob when introducing himself to others with that title. It was kind of too much for a modest dragon like Loque.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

A Day in The Life of a Bookwyrm (Open/Nightwings) Empty Re: A Day in The Life of a Bookwyrm (Open/Nightwings)

Post by Kroshaj Fri May 27, 2016 7:09 am

Kroshaj looked up dully from his scroll and nodded towards him “Salutations. I am Kroshaj, a magic researcher that was positioned here.” He looked one last time at the dragon and went back to his scroll “I apologize if my greeting was brisk. I’m not for talking, especially in new areas with new faces.” he went quiet after a while and closed his eyes as he rolled up the paper and placed it in a cylinder case.
As he rose his scales shined a small glimmer of violet. He looked towards his cave and moved towards it but stopped “It was a pleasure to be acquainted.” He walked into his cave, seeming to disappear within the shade of the inner walls. Moments later he appears with a few magic books in a satchel. He gave a small smile at Loque "What exactly can you tell me on the area? Or about the magic used near here? I am still new to the area." He found a comfortable patch to lie down on
Kroshaj
Kroshaj
NightWing Scholar
NightWing Scholar

Male Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon May 30, 2016 12:24 am

Loque nodded as the other dragon introduced himself as a magic researcher. He dismissed his concerns with a wave of his paw, a gesture he had inherited from his duties as a Magistrate. Meh, a lot of those gestures he had to keep definitely seemed so arrogant... Not much of a surprise considering so many of the other Magistrates were.
"I can understand. I myself am not exactly fond of meaningless words and formulas either. Unlike many other Magistrates..." the black dragon replied.
Loque watched as the other dragon briefly went back to his cave, coming back out with a few books in a satchel. He listened as the mage asked him more about the region and magics that were used around here. But he shook his head at the question.
"I'm afraid I am not knowledgeable when it deals with magic. I am more a hunter than a mage... And even if I wanted to, my duties wouldn't leave me much time to consider learning. However, I am sure some of the scholars at the Shadow Refuge could help you on that matter. The Refuge is south from here, near the ocean. You should go and talk a look, the library there is quite a source of knowledge. As for the region, well, the two main places in the territory are the Shadow Refuge and the Imperial Palace." he replied.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroshaj Mon May 30, 2016 1:43 pm

He tilted his head and nodded "Well, I'll try the refuge. the palace is a different story for now"He rose to his full,if small, height. "You have been very helpful though I must be off. perhaps we will meet again, unless you wish to join me on my trip to the refuge?"
Kroshaj
Kroshaj
NightWing Scholar
NightWing Scholar

Male Taurus Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:28 am

((Ugh, why was this tab closed >< forgot I didn't reply, sorry!))

Loque looked at the other dragon as he mentioned going to the Shadow Refuge. Well, it was his day off but he still could make him a visit of the Refuge itself. It wasn't like he hadn't done it before - even if the context had been a lot different for that one visit.
"I could actually make the visit of the Refuge, should you wish so. It would be my pleasure to introduce this place to you - I'm pretty sure you'll find it a nice place to study your arts." the black dragon suggested.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down